- Frank Faeek Hachem, originally from Iraq, only took his bus driving test in 2017. The married father-of-two drives the bus without any modifications, only adjusting the seat and steering wheel.
- A rotting Grade II-listed country home in the small hamlet of Blackborough, Devon, has gone on the market for £400,000 but the new owner will have to spend a lot more than that to restore it.
- James could leave United (Picture: AMA/Getty)Manchester United are reportedly willing to let Dan James leave on loan, if they secure the transfer of Jadon Sancho.
James is wanted by Leeds United, who have been in regular contact with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side about a potential loan deal.
The 22-year-old started United’s 3-1 Premier League defeat at the hands of Crystal Palace but was left out of the squad for the 3-2 win over Brighton and he would be expected to earn more first-tea
- The app sends warnings of new infections to local authorities, allowing them to rapidly spot outbreaks and move to curb the spread of the virus. It has been downloaded by 12.4million Britons.
- Peace lilies do well in light shade (Picture: Getty Images)It is decidedly autumn now. There’s no getting around. The days are getting colder and the nights are drawing in.And, with the waning amount of daylight, our houseplants are starting to suffer.As we head into the bleaker, darker seasons, it’s probably a good idea to invest in some houseplants that can survive without loads of daylight. Because we don’t want our homes to turn into leafy graveyards over winter.But with li
- Matthew Williams, a researcher stationed in Antarctica, chatted with Smudge the emperor penguin as the pair travelled across a large icy plateau.
- Malton Lodge sits on the edge of a cemetery (Picture: Rightmove)If getting a ‘characterful’ three-bedroom house for £250,000 isn’t enough, how about a free burial plot thrown in to sweeten the deal?A detached home next the New Malton Cemetery, in Malton, North Yorkshire, is being sold by the town’s council in the hopes of funding graveyard improvement work.
The property, called Malton Lodge, is, well, a tad unusual, given that it’s right next to a graveyard.
- Managers shared pictures of the mess left behind by tourists at the Queen's 55-acre Balmoral estate in Aberdeenshire, Scotland, saying they are clearing fires and leftover debris on a 'daily basis'.
Harry Potter star Jason Isaacs believes that the people refusing to wear a face mask in public should ‘be in prison’.The actor, famous for his role as Lucius Malfoy, spoke to Lorraine Kelly on Tuesday about how different things are after going to the Sex Education set.The star began by telling the host about what he had been doing in lockdown and what projects he is currently
- Gemma Gregory, aged 32, and Drew Pedley, aged 22, both died in the early hours of Sunday 27 September following a crash on the A34 in Marton
- The veteran broadcaster sent the internet into a frenzy when he joined the social media site last week but the online retailer was criticised by users when it tried to join the love-in.
- Revellers partied outside the Tenn Street Apartments in Tallahassee, two miles from Florida State University campus, and police used a helicopter to disperse the crowd.
- Nicole Brown kept diaries of the abuse she experienced (Picture: Vinnie Zuffante/Archive Photos/Getty Images)Nicole Brown Simpson wrote about 60 occasions that her husband OJ Simpson allegedly physically abused and threatened her throughout their marriage in her diaries.The 35-year-old was murdered at her home along with her friend Ron Goldman on June 12, 1994, two years after her divorce from Simpson – who was acquitted of the murders in a criminal trial but was found responsible for both
- Kate Garraway had quite a chaotic journey to work (Picture: Backgrid)Kate Garraway was able to laugh at herself this morning while trying to tame her helmet hair following a whirlwind bike ride to work. The Good Morning Britain presenter was spotted arriving at the Global studios for her Smooth Radio show on Tuesday morning after whizzing through the capital on her motorbike taxi. Rather annoyingly, Kate’s hair did not want to play ball as she was seen struggling to keep it off h
- Pierre DaCosta Noble, 14, was found hanged on the grounds of the prestigious £30,000-a-year Windermere School in the Lake District in November last year
- Ian Driver, 63, was arrested for criminal damage after graffiti was plastered on the outside of The Charles Dickens House Museum in Broadstairs, Kent, on Saturday night.
- Video-calling made easierIf you say you haven’t tried out Zoom this year, we just don’t believe you.As coronavirus hit and the nation was forced to stay inside, webcams suddenly became a saving grace for catching up with friends, fulfilling all your quizzing needs, having ‘face-to-face’ work meetings and keeping fit with virtual gym classes.With a stream of second lockdowns coming in across the country, and more potentially impending, we’ve got you covered.
- Sylvia Werrett, 42, was left shocked after watching a spider rip the head off a live insect alongside her three sons in their home in Birmingham, gruesome video footage shows.
Holly Willoughby had a savage turn on today’s instalment of This Morning with the perfect put down for Donald Trump’s £55,000 haircut.Yes, the President of the United States reportedly handed over the whopping sum for his television appearances last year, according to his tax returns.
Despite allegedly paying no federal income taxes in 10 of the 15 years before he becam
- Amazon Prime Day is later this year – are you ready to grab a deal? (Picture: Getty)Amazon hosts an annual sale event which is fast becoming one of the most anticipated days for shopping and bagging a bargain, rivalling that of even Black Friday.On July 15, 2015, in honour of the website’s 20th anniversary, Amazon held the first-ever Prime Day and it’s only grown since then, with each year seemingly being bigger and bolder than the one before, with the retailer slashing prices
- WARNING: ADULT CONTENT. James had only seen photos of the escort's body before making the booking - something he very quickly regretted when she knocked on the door
- Scientists built an enzyme that consumes plastic used for plastic bottles (Credits: SWNS)A so-called ‘super-enzyme’ that eats plastic could be ‘a significant leap forward’ in finding solutions to tackle the pollution crisis, scientists hope.The enhanced protein is made up of two enzymes produced by a type of bacteria that feeds on plastic bottles, known as Ideonella sakaiensis.Professor John McGeehan, director of the Centre for Enzyme Innovation (CEI) at the University of
- Conor McGregor is looking for a fight in December (Picture: Getty Images)Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier have agreed to meet in an exhibition MMA fight for charity after the Irishman called UFC legend Daniel Cormier a ‘fat fool’ for questioning his commitment to take on all-comers inthe octagon.McGregor, who is notionally retired from MMA, is it odds with the UFC and president Dana White over why he hasn’t fought since demolishing Donald Cerrone within a minute in January.The
- Victoria Beckham’s Spice Girls boots are reportedly being sold on eBay (Picture: WireImage)Victoria Beckham’s Spice Girls boots are reportedly up for sale on eBay – and we’re obsessed with them.The Posh Spice star, 46, donated a part of music history to the British Red Cross shop in 2013, to help raise money for victims of Typhoon Haiyan.However, the shoes – size five denim stiletto boots with snakeskin detailing on the toes, with Victoria spelled out in diamantes &
- With 16million Britons now under draconian restrictions, the government is facing a brutal backlash over imposing punitive new fines and bans on households mixing.
Viewers cringe as British 'grannies' prey on Gambian men for some holiday romance in Ch4 documentarySex on the Beach is an hour-long documentary which sees reporter Seyi Rhodes travel to the Gambia to investigate the country's reputation as a destination for British sex tourists.
- Milo Hughes, from York, found out he had multiple brain tumours soon after the funeral of father-of-four Ian, who had passed away due to a glioblastoma.
- Japanese defence minister Taro Kono said mysterious sightings should be submitted for analysis (pictured, US Navy footage of an unidentified object).
- Olivia Muranga attended Cowch Bar in Brisbane's Southbank the day after having a coronavirus test in June after falling sick following her trip to Melbourne.
- The 35-year-old is now only able to teach children older than six after a parent at his school complained his appearance was giving their three-year-old nightmares
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!