- The Association of International Retail says 25,000 retail staff and 15,000 factory workers who make luxury goods for top British brands face redundancy.
Robbie Williams has addressed the time he went viral for singing Frozen to his wife, Ayda Field, while she was giving birth to their second child, explaining that she was ‘in on the joke’.On Friday evening, Robbie, 46, joined Alex Jones and Alex Scott on BBC’s The One Show, the trio sitting in the studio at an adequate distance from one another.During the show, they dis
- Arsenal legend Paul Merson believes Olivier Giroud should stay at Chelsea (Picture: Sky Sports)Arsenal legend Paul Merson believes every Premier League club would want Olivier Giroud – but says he should stay at Chelsea.French World Cup winner Giroud scored four goals and made Champions League history as Chelsea thumped Sevilla 4-0 on Wednesday night.Despite his brilliant performance in Spain, Giroud may well return to the bench against Leeds United on Saturday, with Frank Lampard able to
- Jenna Ellis, a lawyer on President Donald Trump's 'elite strike force team,' worked in traffic court before being fired as a prosecutor and hasn't paid bar fees.
- Katie Price was left screaming in terror as a rat ran around their house (Picture: Getty)Katie Price was left screaming in terror as a rat ran riot around her rented Surrey home.The 42-year-old shared the shocking moment in her latest YouTube video, explaining that her cat, Hagrid, caught the rat and let it loose inside her home.‘He normally brings them back alive or half alive like a present,’ she told the camera. ‘Or he’ll start eating it in front of you.’The
- A nominee for a top Pentagon position has joined former national security advisor Mike Flynn in promoting an article calling for martial law with a new election overseen by the military.
- The defender is yet to make his debut for the Gunners (Picture: Getty Images)Nigel Winterburn says if Arsenal are to send William Saliba out on loan, it must be to a Championship club in order for the defender to ‘toughen up’.The 19-year-old was signed from Saint-Etienne for £27million in 2019 and remained with the French club on loan for the following season.But since arriving at the Emirates, Saliba is yet to make his competitive debut for the Gunners.Arteta has plenty of opt
- "A trip to Canterbury's premier department store, which later became an even more magical Debenhams, was the stuff of dreams, says Fiona Phillips, so why has this once prestigious store met its death on the high street?"
- While other parts of Berkshire are under Tier 2, Slough has been put on 'high alert' for the spread of Covid-19 as Boris Johnson's brutal tier regime comes into force.
Chrishell Stause has opened up about the reason why she was slightly reluctant to begin a relationship with her new boyfriend, Keo Motsepe.The Selling Sunset star, 39, and the Dancing With The Stars professional dancer, 31, went public with their romance this week after dropping kissing and cuddling snaps on social media.Fans were delighted for the former Days of Our Lives actress who wa
- Angel Moises Rodriguez-Gomez, 36, was arrested after he burst into Hannah Viverette's apartment in Maryland on November 22. He has now been detained by ICE pending an immigration hearing.
- (Picture: BBC)Ian Beale (Adam Woodyatt) is left for dead in harrowing EastEnders scenes tonight (December 4), as a mystery resident takes revenge on the Queen Vic landlord.
Since the BBC One soap returned to screens in September, Ian has caused nothing but trouble for just about everyone who resides in Albert Square.
From stealing Max Branning’s (Jake Wood) money, to robbing from son Bobby (Clay Milner Russell), the long-serving mainstay has been a thorn in everyone’s side.
- New York City recorded 2,041 new coronavirus cases on Friday and an seven-day rolling average positivity test rate of 5.43%, which are the highest figures seen since April.
- Sergeant Rob Adams, 37, gave the sexual image to a colleague as a secret Santa gift (Picture:Jaya Narain/South Coast News)A sergeant has been allowed to keep his job after sticking a colleague’s face on a pornographic picture as a Secret Santa present.Sergeant Rob Adams, 37, based at Hastings, East Sussex, covered a naked model’s private parts in stickers and put his female colleague’s face over hers. The married father-of-two then gave the framed image to a male colleague
- Teah Vincent posted a picture of herself celebrating outside court and thanked those who had 'stood behind' her and believed her when she said she did not know the boy was under the age of 16
Robbie Williams has shaded the music of his former Take That bandmate Gary Barlow, expressing his belief that he’s ‘not going to be number one’ at Christmas.On Friday evening, Robbie, 46, made an appearance on BBC One’s The One Show, hosted by Alex Jones and Alex Scott.During his appearance on the show, the singer discussed his latest Christmas music, including hi
- Henry Carr was barely a teenager when he knifed the guard over fears his brother would be killed for stealing food. He then fled Poland, settling in the UK where his heroics were kept secret for decades.
- Teah Vincent, 32, admitted she did initiate sex with the teenager at her home in Woolaston, near Lydney, Gloucestershire, but told Gloucester Crown Court she believed he was over 16.
- Michel Barnier said he and Lord Frost had agreed 'the conditions for an agreement are not met, due to significant divergences on level playing field, governance and fisheries'.
- Hannah Bragg, 15, from Tavistock, Devon, was killed by toxic effects of MDMA, which she took in a field in west Devon in June 2018, an inquest heard on Friday.
- The Met Office is warning of more snow, with ice and rain presenting a danger to life tonight and over the weekend after much of the UK was caked in the white stuff today
Police searching for missing British 'van life' blogger Esther Dingley interview her boyfriend twiceEsther Dingley, 37, has been missing from the Pyrenees mountains between Spain and France for more than a week. Daniel Colegate, 38, has given statements to police in Spain and France.
- A real tree can look amazing at ChristmasIt’s December, meaning that the countdown to Christmas is on – and with the coronavirus pandemic having put a dampener on many of the parties and celebrations, many people have already put their trees up in a bid to bring a spot of festive cheer to the month.When it comes to Christmas tree you’ve got plenty of options – including having a real tree – in which case you might be wondering when the best time is to put it up and
- Desirae Korus, 25, from Texas, has been charged with endangerment of a child with the risk of bodily injury for allegedly dangling her son from a third-floor balcony and threatening to drop him.
Emmerdale spoilers: Meena Jutla vows to destroy Manpreet Sharma as she sabotages David Metcalfe romance(Picture: ITV)Meena Jutla (Paige Sandhu) was left seething in Emmerdale tonight (December 4), after discovering Manpreet Sharma (Rebecca Sarker) had sabotaged her romance with David Metcalfe (Matthew Wolfenden).
Meena made her feelings clear for David several weeks ago, and the shop-owner evidently reciprocated those feelings, as the two characters have went on multiple dates.Manpreet caught the two of them in her home earlier this week, and was enraged that Meena had skipped a family lunch in o
- Rexford 'Ford' Titus, 74, died of complications caused by COVID-19 on November 16 in the Wisconsin hospice he opened after hoping he would recover to see his grandkids for the holidays.
- Dementia-sufferer Joy Andrew died just 10 days after her 100th birthday - she passed away 'peacefully' at her care home from frailty with her daughter by her side
- Juan Williams,a prominent Fox News personality who co-hosts 'The Five,' is in isolation at a Washington D.C. hotel after testing positive for the coronavirus.
- The district in Kent has seen its infection rate soar after more than 1,600 people tested positive for Covid-19 in seven days - as most of England records a week-on-week fall in cases
- Lieutenant Colonel Gordon Edwards was standing in a queue at Bristol Children's Hospital's coffee shop when he 'tried his luck' because he thought he could 'get away with a quick grope'.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!