An anti-Semitic attack involving a woman spitting on an 8-year-old Jewish boy outside a Brooklyn synagogue before allegedly telling him and his young siblings that they should have been killed in the Holocaust is being investigated by New York City police.
The disturbing incident, caught on surveillance video, took place around 12.30pm on Friday on a residential street, directly outside
- Holly Thomas was confirmed as a judge for the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals Thursday with a Senate vote of 48 to 40.
- Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg has apologized for 'confusion' over his new policies downgrading many felony charges, but is not backing down from his stance despite weeks of criticism.
Reese Witherspoon highlights ‘extraordinary’ moments in life as she makes debut on CBeebies Bedtime StoriesReese will help send kids to sleep on the programme (Picture: BBC/PA)Reese Witherspoon has become the latest A-list star to read to children for CBeebies Bedtime Stories, emphasising the importance of recognising ‘extraordinary’ moments in everyday life.Over the years, several Hollywood icons have appeared on the channel to offer soothing words as kids (and adults) across the nation drift off to sleep, from Bridgerton actor Regé-Jean Page to singing sensation Dolly Parton.Rees
Reese Witherspoon becomes first Best Actress Oscar winner on CBeebies Bedtime Stories as she highlights ‘extraordinary’ life momentsReese will help send kids to sleep on the programme (Picture: BBC/PA)Reese Witherspoon has become the latest A-list star to read to children for CBeebies Bedtime Stories, emphasising the importance of recognising ‘extraordinary’ moments in everyday life.Over the years, several Hollywood icons have appeared on the channel to offer soothing words as kids (and adults) across the nation drift off to sleep, from Bridgerton actor Regé-Jean Page to singing sensation Dolly Parton.Rees
- John Evans, 59, arrived at Cardiff's University Hospital, Wales, with a skin infection which was rapidly spreading across his face - but was left shocked at the conditions staff were working in
- Thomas Partey was shown a red card late in the game (Picture: Getty Images)Thomas Partey only returned to the UK from the Africa Cup of Nations at midday on Thursday, then came off the bench for Arsenal against Liverpool only to be shown a red card for two bookings, but Mikel Arteta insists: ‘Wed had to play him.’Partey’s Ghana side were eliminated early from AFCON and the midfielder was keen to return and be involved, although the weekend’s Premier League clash with Burn
- Edward Vallejo, 63, helped coordinate the far-right militia's 'quick reaction forces,' which was ready to show up to the Capitol fully armed at a moment's notice.
- The inside of Russian leader Vladimir Putin's alleged £1 billion Black Sea palace has been revealed by jailed arch-rival and Opposition leader Alexei Navalny in leaked computer images
- Liam Goodenough, 42, has now been sentenced to three years in prison (Thames Valley Police/AFTV)Arsenal fan TV star ‘DT’ has described his assault and kidnap on his former girlfriend as ‘nine minutes of madness’ after his prison sentence was tripled.Liam Goodenough was initially sentenced to 12 months in prison and given a 10-year restraining order after being convicted of stalking involving serious alarm or distress, and kidnapping.A statement released by the Attorney Ge
Molly-Mae Hague speaking out about cancer scare saved fan: ‘If she hadn’t shared that post I’d never have checked my breasts’Molly-Mae’s post (left) encouraged Hannah Bolton (right) to check her breasts (Picture: Molly-Mae Hague/Instagram; Kennedy News and Media)A fan of Molly-Mae Hague has revealed that the Love Island star speaking out about her cancer scare helped save her life. Hannah Bolton, 31, revealed that she was inspired to check her breasts after seeing Molly’s post about finding a lump, which led to her discovering she had triple-negative breast cancer. Molly, 22, had shared a photo o
- Back in March, the Daily Mail revealed that more than half of Britain's police stations had closed in the past ten years.
- The decision to keep Western Australia's borders has sparked a furious backlash led by health and business experts, along with the state's top selling newspaper.
- The NTSB and the FAA are investigating a crash that took place in California in November, during which former Olympic snowboarder Taylor Jacob, 28, ditched his aircraft mid-flight.
- Researchers from the University of California, San Francisco have discovered that 'brain fog' resulting from COVID-19 could be a result of the bodies immune response affective spinal fluid.
- Retired professor Lawrence Gray is sued by his late girlfriend's sons who say he sold her valuables, claiming she kept a record of suspicions before her 2020 death.
- Foreign Secretary Liz Truss will accuse Russia of failing to 'learn the lessons of history' and predict an invasion of Ukraine 'will only lead to a terrible quagmire and loss of life'.
- Andrew Watts, 40, of Bexley, south London, spent a total of 300 hours in hospital and had to relearn how to walk and talk following eight months in intensive care
- Brian Harwood, 73, died after an all-terrain vehicle and the trailer it was pulling plunged into a river in the Moor Lane area of Roeburndale, Lancashire, on Tuesday
- Boris Johnson allegedly threatened to strip funding from the constituencies of MPs who have called him out over Partygate. He defended himself saying he had seen no evidence of such behaviour
- Prosecutors face the difficult task of proving the three officers willfully violated Floyd’s constitutional rights (Pictures: AP)Jury selection is underway in the federal trial of three former Minneapolis police officers charged with violating George Floyd’s civil rights during the arrest that resulted in his death.
J. Kueng, Thomas Lane and Tou Thao have been charged with depriving Floyd of his civil rights while acting under government authority. The three men also face charges in
- Boris Johnson allegedly warned rebel Tory MPs they would have constituency funds for vital services blocked or damaging stories about them could be planted in the media. The PM rejected the allegations
- Detectives are pursuing three key questions surrounding the alleged murder of Charlise Mutten including the motive of her stepfather Justin Stein, who has been charged over her grisly death.
- Gabby Petito's family were in Florida today, four months after the 22-year-old disappeared while on a road trip around the US with boyfriend Brian Laundrie
- Millie was lost and scared on some mud flats with the tide coming in when her rescuers came up with an ingenious idea (Picture: Solent News & Photo Agency)Sausage-wielding drones were deployed as part of a massive dog rescue operation after the beloved pet got lost on some dangerous mud flats.Rescuers turned to Millie’s favourite treat to tempt her away from the high tide and back towards safety last weekend.
The Jack Russell had slipped through her lead and ran off while out walking a
- Downton Abbey star, Michelle Dockery, 40, appears to have healed her broken heart as she revealed her engagement to Phoebe Waller-Bridge's brother Jasper on Thursday.
- In a bid to return the country to 'complete normality', the Prime Minister this week scrapped official guidance instructing people to work from home.
- Investigators pointed to what they believed were two slips in Ravnsborg's account as he was being interviewed by law enforcement officers 18 days after the crash in September 2020.
- There are 17 government whips and they are responsible for making sure that their party's MPs vote the way the party wants. Some of them are Mark Spencer, Scott Mann and Rebecca Harris
- Emma Scrivener, 64, from Swansea, Wales, and her family shed an impressive 15st in just months after inventing their own clean living diet
Billy Bob Thornton’s son thinks Machine Gun Kelly and Megan Fox are ‘copycats’ of his dad and Angelina JolieBilly Bob Thornton and Angelina Jolie (right) walked so Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly (left) could run (Picture: Getty / harryjamesthornton)Billy Bob Thornton’s son has had his say on Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly – and he thinks they’re copying his dad and Angelina Jolie. Harry James Thornton, 27, who stars in Relatively Famous: Ranch Rules, spoke out on the antics of the newly engaged couple, which have closely mirrored that of his dad and Angelina back in the day.&n
- Russian tennis star Andrey Rublev says he was allowed to enter the country for the Australian Open despite having Covid.
- NSW has recorded 25,168 new Covid-19 cases and 46 deaths overnight.
- An eight-week-old baby had died after testing positive for Covid-19 last month in a NSW Hunter New England Hospital.
The Apprentice 2022: Fired candidate Navid Sole finally weighs in on fan comparisons to Ryan-Mark ParsonsThe pair both love the finer things in life (Picture: PA)Warning: Spoilers for The Apprentice ahead!The Apprentice 2022 continued tonight with Lord Alan Sugar firing Navid Sole, and the candidate has given his verdict on whether he’s anything like 2019’s Ryan-Mark Parsons, who multiple fans have compared him to.Week three of Lord Sugar’s show saw both groups challenged with creating a non-alcoholic drink, amid a time when millions of people are taking o
The Apprentice’s Lord Alan Sugar compares alcohol-free drink to his own urine: ‘It looks like a sample I gave my doctor’Lord Sugar wasn’t too pleased by the look of Vodify (Picture: BBC)The Apprentice’s Lord Sugar compared one team’s uninviting non-alcoholic drink to his own urine in scenes that aired tonight.After contestant Shama Amin quit the series due to health problems, the business mogul challenged his remaining 13 candidates to make an exciting new virgin beverage before pitching and selling it to industry big dogs.Team Diverse, who was project managed by Nick Showering, came up with Vod
- Can Charles convince Manpreet to stay? (Picture: ITV)Manpreet Sharma (Rebecca Sarker) will contemplate leaving the village after everything she’s been through in Emmerdale.Yes, in case you need reminding, the final weeks of 2021 saw Manpreet work out sister Meena (Paige Sandhu) was an evil, twisted soul.After the Woolpack explosion, Meena successfully discharged Manpreet into her care, holding her hostage so she didn’t expose her secrets.Meena was planning on murdering Manpreet but w
- Stuart’s op approaches (Picture: BBC)Stuart Highway (Ricky Champ) has recently been given a diagnosis of breast cancer in an EastEnders storyline that is highlighting that the condition can also affect men.Ricky Champ has said: ‘I feel honoured to be trusted with such an important storyline. We will see Stuart really struggle with the fact he has cancer, and to learn that its breast cancer is really difficult for him to understand. I hope by shedding a light on male breast cancer, mo
- Will this anger Lydia? (Picture: ITV)Daniel Osbourne (Rob Mallard) is becoming quite the love-magnet on Coronation Street recently, with both Daisy Midgeley (Charlotte Jordan) and Lydia Chambers (Rebecca Ryan) vying for his affections – a battle that’s set to continue in upcoming episodes.Daniel and Lydia have been getting on well. They have a lot in common and there was an instant attraction when they met. But does Daniel also still have feelings for Daisy?When Lydia discovers that
- Alp Mehmet, chairman of Migration Watch UK, which campaigns for tougher border controls, said the decision was a 'cowardly act', adding that the British people 'deserve better' from Priti Patel.
- GERAGHTY: Biden's press conference was deeply troubling, and further evidence that his thinking and speaking habits are fundamentally mismatched with the duties of his office.
- Luke Whitehouse andLachlan Mantell were stunned when they were told that they could not buy the three-bedroom home as the Christian owners didn't want to sell to 'two men in a partnership.'
- Nancy Pelosi's excuse for opposing a ban or limit on lawmaker's stock trading activity is that she always defers to 'trusting our members' and claims it's DOJ's responsibility to tackle insider trading.
- Andrei Rublev has said he was allowed to enter Victoria for the Australian Open despite having Covid.
- Democrats accused Sen. Minority Leader Mitch McConnell of racism for remarks he made about 'black Americans voting at just as high a percentage as 'Americans.'
The Apprentice viewers shattered over Shama Amin exit as fans dub her their 2022 ‘winner’: ‘A solid contender’Shama explained why she couldn’t continue on with the process (Picture: BBC)The Apprentice viewers have expressed how ‘gutted’ they are over Shama Amin’s early exit, with several saying they thought that she could have won the 2022 series.Earlier this week, it was revealed that the contestant had quit the show due to health reasons.As she and the rest of the competitors arrived for the briefing on the latest task on tonight’s episode, she addressed the group, saying
- Mr Dutton spoke out against the global powers ahead of a strategic meeting with officials from the UK on Friday. He said by working with its ally, Australia 'can deter bullies'.
- The world number one has been branded a ‘talisman of anti-vaccination sentiment’ (Picture: PA/AP)Novak Djokovic is a co-founder and the majority shareholder in a firm developing a Covid-19 treatment, it has been revealed.The world number one tennis player was recently deported from Australia because he is not vaccinated for the virus.Now QuantBioRes’ chief executive has said that the Serbian athlete owns an 80% share in the Danish biotech company.‘He is one of the founder
Democrat Rep. Bowman arrested at voting rights protest near Capitol after Squad rips Manchin, SinemaSquad members attacked Sens. Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema for voting to uphold the filibuster even as the rule stopped voting rights legislation they supported from passing.
- Diogo Jota’s double sealed Liverpool’s 2-0 win over Arsenal (Getty)Liverpool will play Chelsea in the Carabao Cup final after sealing a 2-0 win over Arsenal in the second leg of their semi final on Thursday evening.The tie was finely poised following a goalless draw at Anfield last week and two brilliant goals from Diogo Jota were enough to secure the victory for Jurgen Klopp’s side at the Emirates Stadium.Liverpool will now meet Chelsea in the final at Wembley on February 27.A
25 Jan 202224 Jan 202223 Jan 202222 Jan 202221 Jan 202219 Jan 202218 Jan 202217 Jan 202216 Jan 202215 Jan 2022
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!