- The Queensland Sunscondemned the hostile reception after their Under 17s team beat the all-female Bond University Bull Sharks 46-12 at Brisbane's Nissan Arena.
- The luxury convoy carting them around the city on a 20-mile journey, which included at least two Range Rovers and one dark SUV, has CO2 emissions of 235g/km per car.
- The FBI is said to have been arrested famous New JerseyYouTube and Instagram star, Omi in a Hellcat, charging him in one of the largest illegal TV pirating rings ever.
- Caught in the act – Ellis was seen on hospital CCTV (Pictures: SWNS)A hospital worker has been jailed for stealing and making purchases with a terminally ill man’s bank cards.Rebecca Ellis, 49, stole two debit cards from former police inspector Fred Bromley, 66, as he lay dying with hip cancer in Birmingham’s Queen Elizabeth Hospital.West Midlands Police slammed her as ‘despicable and cowardly’.Mr Bromley was admitted to A&E on February 20 last year when a cance
- Marcie and Brad Ball bought the bright yellow bus to convert into a mobile holiday home in the hope it will save them thousands in hotel costs for them and their seven children
- Moab PD announced independent investigation into their officers' handling of a domestic dispute between Brian Laundrie and Gabby Petito a month before she was found dead in Wyoming.
- The U.S. tripled its reward for the capture of Sinaloa Cartel co-founder Ismael 'El Mayo' Zambada on Wednesday. The Department of State said it will now offer $15 million.
- The wholesale price of gas has risen six-fold in a year, meaning most energy companies are now making a loss on every customer on their books.
Julia Roberts leads tributes as Notting Hill director Roger Michell dies aged 65: ‘I loved every minute we spent’Julia Roberts wrote a heartfelt tribute to Roger Michell (left) following his death (Picture: Getty Images)Julia Roberts has paid tribute to Notting Hill director Roger Michell following his death at the age of 65. Michell’s publicist announced that the accomplished British filmmaker had died on Wednesday, but did not reveal a cause of death. After the news broke, Roberts – who starred in Notting Hill – shared a black and white photo of Michell sitting behind a camera
- Collierville Police Department confirmed the shooter took their own life with the investigation still active, with at least one fatality following the incident at the Kroger store in Memphis, Tennessee, US
- A purpose-built £37m facility on Greek island of Samos has the capacity to hold 3,000 asylum seekers withbasketball courts and playgrounds site as well as container-style accommodation units.
- The price hikes could mean every household is forking out £50 on top of the rise in energy prices they are already facing. Six energy suppliers with 1.5 million customers have already gone bust this month
- The Duke and Duchess of Sussex were treated like royal visitors, even though they are - supposedly - very much private citizens.
- The Voice of the Mirror believes more lives could be saved if there was additional funds to increase staffing and equipment in the NHS, which just needs more resources
- The 17-month-old was attacked by the illegal breed of dog while he was playing at a park with his mum in Netherton, Merseyside. The little boy was airlifted to hospital and has been left scarred for life
- Katie’s been reunited with her engagement ring (Picture: @katieprice, Instagram, Getty)Katie Price appears to have been reunited with her engagement ring after jetting off to Turkey with fiance Carl Woods.The My Crazy Life star confirmed she had landed in Turkey on Thursday after flying over with Carl earlier this week. In her latest Instagram stories, Katie, 43, is seen getting her hair done at a salon while about to devour a spread of food in front of her. A large diamond ring
- Stocks spiked for a second day in a row with the Dow gaining nearly 600 points after opening as fears abated over Chinese developer Evergrande's ability to pay $83.5 million worth of interest.
- The emails show how senior executive Urs Hölzle attempted to silence engineer Kevin Cernekee from sharing his political beliefs and said his behaviors were 'entirely inappropriate'.
- Arsenal have won three games on the bounce heading into their clash with Spurs (Picture: Getty)David Seaman believes Arsenal will be brimming with confidence after their recent upturn in form and has backed his former club to come out on top in Sunday’s highly-anticipated north London derby.Arsenal have bounced back from a miserable start to the campaign, beating Norwich and Burnley in the Premier League before booking their place in the Carabao Cup fourth round with a comprehensive 3-0 vi
- Latest data shows Britain is 'over the worst' of the pandemic after the number of virus patients admitted to hospitals in England fell by 15 per cent in a week - with just 557 patients admitted a day this week.
- A new poll released Thursday shows viewers unhappy with Biden on a broad range of issues, from his mental acuity to his policy decisions. Data shows he's disappointed every age group.
- Anthony Clark, who is originally from Caerphilly, south Wales, died on September 3 in Quesnel, Canada, where he lived with his partner Chelsea and two children, and the couple were expecting their third child
- During their glory days serving the Lord back in the 1980s, America's most popular 'televangelists' Jim and Tammy Bakker didn't let old-fashioned Christian virtues like modesty and thrift get in their way.
- Nightmare (Pictures: BBC)Bobby Beale (Clay Milner Russell) will find himself taking a huge risk with Dana Monroe (Barbara Smith) in EastEnders, but it’s that same risk that could see the end of their relationship.Following the Islamophobia attack, Harvey (Ross Boatman) tries to convince Dana to break up with Bobby, but she won’t listen to her father’s wishes.As Bobby and Dana enjoy breakfast, they’re interrupted by Iqra (Priya Davdra), who has some news on their mosque ap
- Roy supports Nina, obviously! (Picture: ITV)Nina Lucas (Mollie Gallagher) will look to the future in upcoming episodes of Coronation Street as she plans a new venture.As much as the result of Corey (Maximus Evans) and Kelly’s (Millie Gibson) trial has devastated Nina, she puts that to one side soon and is given food for thought by Roy (David Neilson), who encourages her to seek an outlet for her creative talents.Later on, Nina bumps into Carla (Alison King) and asks her about resuming her
- The Prime Minister was asked by the Mirror if he could live on £118 a week - the basic standard allowance for a couple over 25
- The PM wanted to create a Brexit link across the Irish Sea but experts had warned it was unviable and eye-wateringly expensive
- BP has closed several of its petrol stations due to the ongoing shortage of HGV drivers. The British oil giant will limit deliveries to stations across the UK to stop petrol supplies running out
- John Shannon's 104-year-old dad cheered him on from the sidelines when he took part in England's first over-70s side against Wales. John was joined by other pensioners who want to play the beautiful game
- The toddler was allegedly poisoned at a Umina Beach home, on the NSW Central Coast, in August and September 2020.
- Lateral flow swabs are replacing PCR tests next month (Picture: Getty)Holidaymakers may be soon have to video themselves taking a Covid-19 test to travel abroad.A change of England’s travel rules will see pre-departure tests for double-jabbed flyers scrapped on October 4.Costly PCR day two tests are also set to be replaced with lateral flow testing in time for the October half-term.Lateral flow swabs provide a result within half an hour and there are fears third parties are able to take it
- Reed Hickson, 49 (center), a married dad-of-12 from Texas, died in the hospital on September 20, a month after contracting COVID along with the rest of his large family who have all recovered.
- The consumer champion was back on our television screens on Thursday night with a warning to millions of households as the energy market enters 'extraordinary times'
- Former Vice President Mike Pence said Thursday he is hopeful that the Supreme Court's conservative majority - secured under the Trump administration - will soon move to restrict abortion.
- The Pentagon named Kabir Aidi as the ISIS-K 'facilitator' who was killed in an American drone strike on August 27.
- Investigators have released CCTV images of a man they are hunting for (Picture: Metropolitan Police)Detectives would like to speak to this man over the death of 28-year-old primary school teacher Sabina Nessa.
CCTV images have been released following the arrest of another man on suspicion of murder, in Lewisham, southeast London this afternoon.
Friends say Sabina was on her way to a pub before she was attacked in Cator Park, Kidbrooke, shortly after 8.30pm on Friday night.
It should have been a
- Rep. Rashida Tlaib said on Wednesday night and Thursday morning that she would vote against allocating $1 billion toward Israel's Iron Dome. Rep. Steny Hoyer said the House is voting on it today.
- Kylie Jenner reveals the one KUWTK moment she regrets (Picture: Vogue / NBC)Keeping Up With The Kardashians came to an end this year and Kylie Jenner has revealed the one moment she would have preferred to remain off-camera.During her 73 Questions with Vogue, the Kylie Cosmetics founder got candid about a famous scene from her family’s iconic reality show.When asked if there were any moments she wished the E! cameras hadn’t picked up, the 24-year-old replied: ‘Probably my strip
- The bodyguard, dressed in a smart grey suit and black wingtips that had been resoled with comfortable sneaker soles, was spotted outside the Carlyle Hotel in Manhattan on Thursday.
- Multiple people were injured on Thursday in mass shooting at a Kroger grocery store in a suburb of Memphis, Tennessee (Picture: Action 5 News)A gunman opened fire inside a Kroger grocery store in a Memphis, Tennessee suburb on Thursday, killing one person and injuring 13 others before he shot and killed himself.‘It breaks my heart to have to stand before you today,’ Collierville Police Chief Dale Lane said in a press conference. ‘We’ve had an incident here in Collierville
- Nine people have reportedly been shot during an active shooting at a Kroger supermarket in Collierville, a suburb east of Memphis, Tennessee (Picture: Action 5 News)An active shooter has been reported at a Kroger supermarket in Collierville, a suburb east of Memphis.
Sometime after 1 p.m. shots were reported from inside the grocery store.
Witnesses say several people have been injured, including nine who have been shot. It’s currently unclear what condition those injured are in.
- Multiple people were injured on Thursday in mass shooting at a Kroger grocery store in a suburb of Memphis, Tennessee (Picture: Action 5 News)A gunman opened fire inside a Kroger grocery store in Collierville on Thursday, killing one person and injuring at least 12 others before he shot and killed himself.
The shooting was reported around 1:30 p.m. at the supermarket located 30 miles east of Memphis, Tennessee. Authorities arrived minutes later at 1:34 and began helping victims.
Those who were i
- High-profile shaman Eliyantha White, 48, who claimed he could end the pandemic in Sri Lanka with 'blessed' water fell ill with the virus earlier this month and died on Wednesday.
Harry Potter star Tom Felton stretchered off golf course after medical emergency during celebrity Ryder Cup gameTom Felton appeared to have a medical emergency (Picture: Getty / AP)Harry Potter actor Tom Felton was seen being stretchered off a golf course following an incident during a celebrity game. The 34-year-old actor took part in a practice day ahead of the Ryder Cup at the Whistling Straits Golf Course in Sheboygan, Wisconsin on Thursday. Tom, who plays Draco Malfoy in the blockbuster wizarding franchise, was seen sitting on the floor surrounded by colleagues as a medical team rushed to h
Harry Potter star Tom Felton stretchered off golf course after incident during celebrity Ryder Cup gameTom Felton appeared to have a medical emergency (Picture: Getty / AP)Harry Potter actor Tom Felton was seen being stretchered off a golf course following an incident during a celebrity game. The 32-year-old actor took part in a practice day ahead of the Ryder Cup at the Whistling Straits Golf Course in Sheboygan, Wisconsin on Thursday. Tom, who plays Draco Malfoy in the blockbuster wizarding franchise, was seen sitting on the floor surrounded by colleagues as a medical team rushed to h
Harry Potter star Tom Felton stretchered off golf course after ‘collapsing’ in medical emergency during celebrity Ryder Cup gameTom Felton appeared to have a medical emergency (Picture: Reuters/AP/Getty/Warner Bros)Harry Potter actor Tom Felton was seen being stretchered off a golf course following an incident during a celebrity game. The 34-year-old actor took part in a practice day ahead of the Ryder Cup at the Whistling Straits Golf Course in Sheboygan, Wisconsin on Thursday. Tom, who plays Draco Malfoy in the blockbuster wizarding franchise, was seen sitting on the floor surrounded by colleagues as a medica
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were pictured sipping martinis at a £1,300-per-night hotel as they kicked off their first public tour since quitting as senior royals
- Prince Harry (middle) and Meghan Markle (right) meet US Ambassador to UNLinda Thomas-Greenfield (Picture: US UN Mission)Prince Harry and Meghan Markle continued their first major public appearance since quitting the royal family in New York by meeting the US ambassador to the United Nations.The Sussexes met Ambassador to the UN Linda Thomas-Greenfield on Thursday afternoon at 50 UN Plaza in midtown Manhattan and had an ‘important discussion’ on the coronavirus, the Daily Mail reporte
- An active shooter has been reported at a supermarket in the Memphis, Tennessee region with witnesses saying that several people were wounded
- A frisky gorilla gave onlookers an X-rated show when he performed oral sex on his partner in front of a group of zoo-goers.
28 Sep 202127 Sep 202126 Sep 202125 Sep 202124 Sep 202122 Sep 202121 Sep 202120 Sep 202119 Sep 202118 Sep 2021
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!