- A tourist found the body of Christian Quezada of Plano, 36, at around 8:30 a.m. on Sunday on a beach in Puerto Rico. While police ruled the death an accident, his family wants answers.
- A French and British undercover police operation led to the 36-year-old Iranian-Kurd's capture at his spacious home in Denmark. He was about to flee Europe with his wife and children.
- Meghan is a huge admirer of the former U.S. First Lady, secretly attending a talk Michelle gave in London in 2018.
- Isaac ‘wasn’t the most attractive’ baby, his mum admits (Picture: Kennedy News and Media)A mum has shared pictures of her own ‘funny looking’ baby who looked ‘like a garden gnome’ but says other parents have taken offence.
Emily Crossan, 31, was looking back at old photos of son Isaac when she realised he hadn’t quite ‘grown into his own face’ when he was just a few months old.
The mum-of-two, from Rugeley, Staffordshire, says she was &
- Experts in the UK warned there are various ways Covid could evolve to become more dangerous (Picture: AFP)An alarming new SAGE report suggests it is ‘almost certain’ that Covid strains which can evade vaccines will emerge.Government scientists set out three scenarios in which coronavirus could evolve to become more dangerous, with experts branding the chance of gradual changes in the illness eventually making vaccines fail ‘almost inevitable’.That scenario is unlikely for
- The Food Standards Agency has urged people who bought certain chicken wings, cheese and crisps to return them, because of the presence of potential harmful listeria and dairy
- The Southampton and England striker was caught exceeding the limit by 10mph on the M27 motorway during the early hours of the morning in February.
Lord Alan Sugar warns of ‘real risk’ if privatisation of Channel 4 goes ahead: ‘I believe it would be a bad thing’Lord Sugar doesn’t want Channel 4 to be privatised (Picture: ITV/Rex)Lord Alan Sugar has voiced his opposition to the potential privatisation of Channel 4.The Apprentice star claimed selling off the publicly owned broadcaster would be ‘a bad thing for the audiences and the sector in general’.The channel, which was founded in 1982, is owned by the Government and receives its funding from advertising.A consultation looking at the economic, social and cultural costs and benefits o
- Sophie Ellis-Bextor might have to content herself with performing more of the kitchen discos she became known for in lockdown - as two of her children have Covid.
Dave lands number one album alongside biggest opening week of 2021 and biggest rap album in over 10 yearsRapper Dave has stormed the charts with his second album (Picture: Getty Images/Twitter/Santandave1)Rapper Dave has claimed his second number one album after We’re All Alone in This Together debuted at the top of the UK albums chart.The grime star, real name David Omoregie, comfortably earned the biggest opening week of 2021 so far with 74,000 chart sales, soaring past Olivia Rodrigo, whose debut Sour secured 51,000 in its first week.It’s also the biggest opening week for an album si
- Department says House panel has ‘sufficient reasons’ for requesting returns as Nancy Pelosi hails ‘victory for the rule of law’The US Department of Justice on Friday ordered the Internal Revenue Service to hand Donald Trump’s tax returns to a House committee, saying the panel had “invoked sufficient reasons” for requesting them. Related: Trump pressured DoJ officials to falsely claim election corrupt, memos showContinue reading...
- Plans for an 'amber watch list' have sparked uproar in Whitehall, with some ministers warning the scheme could wreck the hopes of millions of Britons to go to holiday hotspots in Europe this summer.
Mikel Arteta told Ben White he hopes there will be more ‘significant’ signings to follow this summerBen White was unveiled by the club on Friday (Picture: Getty)Mikel Arteta made it clear to Ben White that he wouldn’t be the club’s last major signing this summer during transfer negotiations.Arsenal confirmed the signing of White on Friday with the 23-year-old arriving at the Emirates for a £50m fee from Brighton.He becomes the club’s third signing of the summer with Nuno Tavares coming into offer cover at left-back with Albert Sambi Lokonga bolstering the Gunners’
- Clair Griffiths from Shrewsbury, tested positive for coronavirus two weeks ago and her son Albie Evans had to be born by emergency caesarean on July 18 - a week early
Katie Price and her family appear to be flying out of the country after a rogue trader she promoted conned her fans out of thousands.The My Crazy Life star was joined by her fiance Carl Woods, her son Harvey and her daughter Princess Andre for the trip, as they shared updates from the airport.‘Where we going?’ Carl asked Princess in one clip, as the 14-year-old replied:
- ALEX BRUMMER: Critics argue that HS2, the biggest modernisation of Britain's railways since Victorian times, is nothing more than a Boris Johnson vanity project - and a vast waste of money.
- Ministers have ordered HS2 Limited to halt all planning work on the Eastern leg and focus solely on the Western route to Manchester.
- The 2¾in toy fetched seven times its £800 pre-sale estimate at Vectis Auctions in Stockton, County Durham.It's so sought after as it has plastic wheels which were only used on a few models
- Mayor de Blasio said Friday 'all options are on the table' when it comes to trying to tackle the spread of the Delta variant in the Big Apple.
- The portrayal in the Chaucer Review has divided scholars and prompted one former Cambridge don to resign from the publication's board in disgust at the 'grotesque caricature'.
- Raymond Wilson, 31, broke into an NYC home and molested a child despite his 19 arrests since November. NYPD Commissioner claims 'no logical answer' he was not already behind bars.
- Data expert Tim White thinks Spain will be added to the amber-plus list after NHS Test and Trace figures showed 2.9% of people arriving in England from the country between July 1 and 21 tested positive for Covid
- Owens, 26, paid tribute to the 24-year-old in Instagram, hours after she watched teammate Sunisa Lee claim the all-around gold she was expected to win.
Texan found dead on Puerto Rico beach the day before his father's funeral, family suspects foul playA tourist found the body of Christian Quezada of Plano, 36, at around 8:30 a.m. on Sunday on a beach in Puerto Rico. While police ruled the death an accident, his family wants answers.
Boy, 3, dies two days after he was found at the bottom of a pool in a Martha's Vineyard country clubA three-year-old boy drowned in a pool at the The Field Club on Martha's Vineyard, which costs members $100,000 to use or requires ownership of a multi-million dollar home.
Love Island 2021 fans distraught for Teddy Soares as Faye Winter recouples after brutal Casa Amor postcardTeddy Soares stayed loyal in Casa Amor – but Faye Winter wasn’t convinced (Picture: ITV)Love Island fans have been left crying out for producers to set the situation between Teddy Soares and Faye Winter right after she recoupled following the brutal Casa Amor postcard.Faye was fuming after receiving the postcard, which saw Teddy kissing one of the Casa Amor bombshellsWhat she didn’t know is that Teddy had stayed loyal throughout, only kissing one of the new girls for a game.
Met Chief Cressida Dick in another 'cover up' row after she was secretly referred to police watchdogEXCLUSIVE: A formal complaint was made over the Met Chief's remarks in a radio interview after the athlete and her partner were cuffed and separated from their baby son when their car was stopped.
- Former UK Health Secretary gathered an assortment of boxes, suitcases and clothes in bin bags from his former marital home - as the family dog looked on forlornly.
- Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham and Democratic Rep. Henry Cuellar are calling on President Biden to make a 'special executive appointment' to deal with the border crisis
- Despite their grief and anger at his death, the family of Peter McCombie, from east London, hope that by speaking out, something positive will emerge from their personal tragedy.
- Nearly one third of young adults in England have yet to receive a first dose since June 18. NHS England estimates that around 2.7million adults under the age of 30 have yet to get a jab.
- Allan and Tanya Williams, both 50, from Pontllanfraith, are parents to Lauren, 22, who won a silver medal in taekwondo.
- A blurred CCTV image of a man standing next to a white van near where her body was found was released by the 'cold case' team.
- After 17 years at the BBC – from embarrassing herself in front of Pete Tong to forgetting she interviewed Rihanna – Mac hangs up her headphones with an emotional plea to her many fansAnnie Mac has a terrible memory. It’s a trait the DJ has mentioned repeatedly in interviews – often blaming her profession’s sleepless lifestyle – and even based an entire podcast series around: Finding Annie was premised on her desire to dig up lost memories related to crucial as
- Nearly 100 nurses and NHS staff who have battled the Covid-19 pandemic took part in the cross-union action to kick off a summer of protests
- Sarah Hussein, 31, died last Friday in Bury, Greater Manchester, after she was hospitalised with horrific injuries.
- White House argued it did not need to have a briefing from COVID experts amid changing face mask guidelines because President Joe Biden, a 'trusted voice,' was speaking about the matter.
- Twenty-three days after the Tampa Bay Lightning won the Stanley Cup, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced he would be making good on his wager with President Joe Biden.
- Gary Van Ryswyk, 76, performed the botched procedure on the 55-year-old male back in August 2019, after they connected on eunuch.com.
- ‘Ben will be given as long as he needs,’ says Ashley GilesKevin Pietersen and Gary Lineker among those to show supportKevin Pietersen and Gary Lineker are among the sporting figures to show support for Ben Stokes after the England all-rounder decided to take an indefinite break from cricket with immediate effect “to prioritise his mental wellbeing”.The England and Wales Cricket Board announced on Friday evening that Stokes will play no part in the forthcoming Test series
- After months of political turmoil, following the country’s most contentious election, Fiama Naomi Mata’afa is ready to get to workThe prime minister’s office in Apia, the capital of Samoa, which overlooks the harbour, has just been vacated by the man who held the job for 22 years.The bookshelves are still empty, but the room is filled with bunches of flowers, sent by well-wishers keen to congratulate the new incumbent. Continue reading...
- Millie Court and Liam Reardon were coupled up from day one, but he’s been getting close to Lillie (Picture: ITV)Love Island star Liam Reardon’s behaviour in Casa Amor has been exposed by Lillie Haynes, leaving Millie Court completely shocked.While Liam got cosy with Lillie in the other villa, he decided to come back to the main villa single to Millie’s delight.However, for the first time ever, host Laura Whitmore invited the single Casa Amor girls to the villa, allowing Lillie
- Michael Seed was jailed for 10 years in March 2019 for his role in the £13.6 million heist and was ordered to pay back £5,997,684.93 from the raid or serve an extra seven years in jail
- NBC Today's star anchors have shared their joy of being in Japan for the Olympics, despite Covid preventing them from roaming freely around Tokyo.
- Director Misha Manson-Smith has since moved out of his flat in Dalston, London (Pictures: Champion News/IMDb)A Bafta-nominated TV director has won six-figure damages after being harassed by his music producer neighbour.Misha Manson-Smith, 48, and his wife Alex were ‘forced out’ of their London home after repeated nuisance behaviour from Mark Arthurworrey, a musician who produced tracks for stars including Annie Lennox and Aswad.His antics included pouring water through the couple&rsq
- Israeli foreign minister contacts Dominic Raab and says ‘Iran is not just an Israeli problem’Israel has blamed Iran for a suspected drone attack on a tanker in the Arabian Sea that killed two crew, including a British national, and has vowed a harsh response.The Liberian flagged Mercer Street, which is linked to an Israeli tycoon, was hit off the coast of Oman late on Thursday in what is thought to have been a swarm attack involving multiple drones. Continue reading...
- Things heat up for Keegan and Dotty next week (Picture: BBC)Keegan Butcher-Baker (Zack Morris) was horrified in EastEnders to discover that wife Tiffany (Maisie Smith) was spending more money on fillers, and in the heat of the moment he accused her of selling her wedding ring.
Tiffany was stunned by such an accusation, reminding him that he is the most important thing to her, and no matter how much she wanted the botox, she would never do that to him.‘I think he’s more upset about th
- Ruby decided to give Jean some money, in the hopes that it would ease her conscience (Picture: BBC)Ruby Allen (Louisa Lytton) is riddled with guilt in the wake of getting Stacey Slater (Lacey Turner) sent to prison, and hoping to make amends for what she’s done, the EastEnders mainstay transferred a whopping £2,000 into Jean’s (Gillian Wright) bank account!The nightclub manager has struck up something of a friendship with Jean in the wake of Stacey’s imprisonment, but tha
- The Justice Department under President Joe Biden (left) ordered the Treasury Department to provide the tax returns of former President Donald Trump (right) to the House Ways and Means Committee (Pictures: EPA/AP)Former President Donald Trump’s tax returns ‘must’ be released to Congress, the Department of Justice has stated in a written legal opinion. President Joe Biden’s Justice Department ordered the Treasury Department on Friday to hand the returns to the House Ways an
- Annie Mac was emotional during her final show (Picture: David M. Benett/Dave Benett/Getty Images)BBC Radio DJ Annie Mac succumbed to tears as she prepared to sign off from her final Dance Party show on BBC Radio 1 on Friday night.The 43-year-old, who had worked as a presenter on Radio 1 for 17 years, wrapped up her broadcast duties on the last edition of Radio 1’s Dance Party with Annie Mac.Just before her final song, Annie’s voice cracked as she shared a text her dad had just sent t
04 Aug 202103 Aug 202102 Aug 202101 Aug 202131 Jul 202129 Jul 202128 Jul 202127 Jul 202126 Jul 202125 Jul 2021
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!