- Liberty Poole hinted she and Jake Cornish have done bits (Picture: ITV)Love Island’s Liberty Poole coyly teased she’s done bits with Jake Cornish in scenes that aired tonight, sending viewers into a Casa Amor-sized panic.Before it was announced that two islanders would be dumped and three new bombshells are headed into the villa, the 21-year-old student from Birmingham had a debrief with the girls on the terrace about her bedroom antics.Faye Winter asked Liberty whether they had a &l
- England beat Pakistan at Old Trafford to secure a 2-1 series victory (Picture: Getty)Eoin Morgan said England’s enthralling T20 series win over Pakistan meant a ‘huge amount’ and proved the strength in depth the team have at their disposal ahead of their forthcoming World Cup campaign.England overcame a major slump in the second innings to chase down Pakistan’s target of 155 as Jason Roy top scored with 64 to help the hosts over the line and secure a 2-1 series victory at
- Lord Kalms and Lord Willoughby de Broke have ‘refused or failed’ to attend an anti-bullying and sexual harassment course (Picture: Rex/Wikimedia)Two peers have been treated like ‘recalcitrant schoolboys’ for not turning up to their anti-bullying and sexual harassment training.The lords have been barred from using Parliament’s bars and restaurants, in a move compared to telling children they ‘can’t go to the tuck shop’ because they didn’t show
- Data compiled by the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) suggests Beta rates in Spain have in recent weeks been more than five times higher than in France.
- The filings show Swalwell indulged at the Ritz Carlton in Half Moon Bay, California, where his wife Brittany has been the director of sales since 2015.
- Defence minister Jeremy Quin told MPs an independent expert is being sought to evaluate the project and admitted it may be cancelled.
- South Australia has recorded a new case of coronavirus, taking the latest cluster to six.
- Burwood Highway in Melbourne's east remains closed on Wednesday following a fatal crash involving an allegedly stolen vehicle. The driver fled the scene and remains on the run.
- Hugo nipped his potential romance with AJ on Monday (Picture: ITV)Love Island 2021 star Hugo Hammond surprised the islanders and viewers alike as he rejected AJ Bunker on Tuesday’s show. The 25-year-old took the decision to nip any romantic feelings in the bud, despite AJ putting her feelings out there over recent times. Sitting down with AJ during a 70s disco-themed party on the show, Hugo said he saw them as friends.The pair had been getting close over recent days, with AJ bein
- Hugo nipped his potential romance with AJ on Monday (Picture: ITV)Love Island 2021 star Hugo Hammond surprised the islanders and viewers alike as he rejected AJ Bunker on Tuesday’s show. The 25-year-old took the decision to nip any romantic feelings in the bud, despite AJ putting her feelings out there over recent times. Sitting down together during a 70s disco-themed party on the show, Hugo said he saw them as friends.The pair had been getting close over recent days, with the 28
- Jermaine Baker, left, was shot when he tried to ‘spring’ Izzet Eren free (Pictures: PA/Getty/Met Police)A Metropolitan Police firearms officer killed an unarmed man after he was mistakenly thought to be armed with a machine gun, a public inquiry heard.Jermaine Baker, 28, was shot dead on December 11 2015 as he attempted to free gangster Izzet Eren from a prison van.During a meeting at a police base in south London at 3am that morning, officers were told that there was ‘reliable
- Cocker spaniel Lily's owner Katie Clark is angry at the walkers who the family claim encouraged their pet to go with them on a trek up into the hills of Midlothian, Scotland
- Brazilian lawyer Jefferson Moura was arrested at his home in Piauí last Wednesday for allegedly raping a maid. Video footage shows the woman fleeing the condominium before seeking help.
- Priti Patel will unveil plans for a national police lead officer to combat violence against women and girls ensuring offences such as indecent exposure and street harassment are taken more seriously.
- Emma Burkey, 18, was rushed to a Las Vegas hospital when she started suffering seizures after receiving the one-dose COVID shot back on April 1.
- An explosive expose alleges that Philadelphia homicide detectives in the 1980s offered inmates access to sex and drugs in return for incriminating statements as part of 'sex for lies' deals.
- The PM's former chief adviser claimed Mr Johnson of wanting to appease Tory MPs 'who had lost their minds' than the public's health over UK lockdowns.
- Star high school football player Crosley MacEachen, 18, was charged with undressing and raping a girl as she slept weeks before Christmas last year.
- Teddy, a heroic crisis response dog who offered love and support to families impacted by the Miami condo collapse, is now unable to walk.
- Jim and Lisa Battan of West Linn, Oregon have managed to generate a six-figure income using the online platform Swimply, which offers homeowners a chance to rent out their pools at an hourly rate.
- Heavy showers hit Cambridge and Essex this afternoon while one social media user spotted hailstones 'the size of bouncy balls' in Milton Keynes despite the scorching temperatures.
- President Joe Biden's $1 trillion bipartisan infrastructure bill sits on the brink Chuck Schumer is determined to go ahead with a vote and Mitch McConnell says numbers not there.
- Julie Benn and her new husband Paul Richter were dancing to Dave Matthews Band' Stay at their wedding in Philadelphia on July 3 when he dipped her and she buckled.
A man who stole a Mercedes-Benz was tracked down by the vehicle’s owner at a barbershop and dragged out by his hair by other customers. Bianca Chambers, 32, posted on social media after her car was stolen last week and called police four times for help finding it.However, cops who went to the location where the white Mercedes was stolen were unable to find the vehicle, according t
- Appearing on BBC documentary Uprising Wayne Haynes, from south east London recalled 'peeling the skin off his face' before escapingthe New Cross Fire jumping out a window.
- Royal sources told the Mail that inside Buckingham Palace and the other royal households, there was an increasing sense of anger and frustration.
- Saeeda Akobi Jjou Stu, 54, was found dead in her home in Sydney's south-west after police charged her removalist sons Roni and Ramsin, 27, for travelling to regional NSW while infectious.
- Fabian Delph will not make Everton’s trip to the United States (Picture: Getty)Everton have announced that Fabian Delph will not make the trip for their pre-season tour of United States after the midfielder came into contact with an individual who has since tested positive for Covid-19.The 31-year-old – who arrived at Goodison Park from Manchester City in 2019 – featured in both of Everton’s practice matches, including the side’s 1-0 win over Blackburn Rovers at the
- Another dumping is on the way (Picture: ITV)Two Love Island contestants will be dumped from the villa on Wednesday night after being voted the least favourite by the public, with three bombshells on their way in.Just days after Sharon Gaffka was booted from the series, the islanders were gathered around the fire pit in scenes that aired this evening and told that two people would soon be sent home.The three girls who received the fewest votes and therefore are at risk of being eliminated include
- GUY ADAMS: Prince Harry insists he is writing a 'literary' memoir to provide readers with 'a first-hand account of my life that's accurate and wholly truthful'.
- Boris Johnson's Covid-rule chaos hits pupils as thousands are forced to self-isolate with one million kids off school in pingdemic pandemonium - a lesson in chaos
- Stunned onlookers watched as two large basking sharks swam right up alongside the shoreline in Keem Bay on County Mayo's Achill island in Ireland
- The 38-page GOP report from the House Oversight and Judiciary committees is criticizing Biden's approach to the crisis as the number of people encountered at the border soars past 1 million.
- RICHARD KAY: What can Prince Harry offer, apart from a lot of score-settling with the media? In order to justify the vast sums that are being bandied around, it can only be one thing: the book will be a tell-all.
- Crystal Ward, 27, had already been banned from driving (Picture: Cavendish)A mum who crashed at 88mph on a motorway slip road while high on cannabis and using Snapchat at the wheel has been spared jail as it would ‘impact’ her children.Crystal Ward, 27, had already been banned from driving but decided to ignore it and travel along the M60 near Sale, Greater Manchester.
She made a series of eight second video clips from her VW Golf, one of which shows a passenger pleading ‘Babe!
- The PM's former chief adviser said he did not ignore the rules during his trip to Durham but said should have come clean.
Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos landed safely back on Earth earlier today after blasting into space – and Jeremy Clarkson has wasted no time in pleading for a second series of Clarkson’s farm.The billionaire’s rocket company Blue Origin launched its first human flight aboard the New Shephard and he enjoyed an 11-minute journey in orbit. But Jeremy had other things on his mi
- After restrictions were eased this week, the Government is expecting a surge in demands to self-isolate from the contact-tracing app, which has been downloaded more than 26 million times.
- Summer and Aadi spend time together (Pictures: ITV)Summer Spellman (Harriet Bibby) in Coronation Street is set to get herself a new love interest in the form of Aadi Alahan (Adam Hussain).Most recently, Summer has been caught up in Todd (Gareth Pierce) and Billy’s (Daniel Brocklebank) love drama and her life changed when she was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes.As Summer has been so focused on adapting to life with diabetes, she hasn’t really had time for anything romance related.Howev
- The family of Eloise Jackson who sadly died after an incident in Wiltshire said she was “full of life and laughter, love and giggles” and hope to create a legacy that "she can be proud of"
- Residents in a Bristol cul-de-sac have hit out after the council slapped two trees with an ASBO and ordered them to be chopped down after just one complaint. The trees have been in place for 50 years
- The Tories could impose a levy on inheritances, raise capital gains tax or fund care from income tax but instead Johnson wants to protect higher earners and the wealthy
Pete Doherty treats Freedom Day revellers to live show in Newcastle after living quiet life in FranceThe Freedom Day crowds were loving Pete Doherty’s set (Picture: David Wala / Avalon)Pete Doherty put on a live show for revellers in Newcastle on Monday evening as coronavirus restrictions were lifted across England. The Libertines and Babyshambles star, 42, took to the stage in a light blue shirt and flat cap as he treated his fans to some of their favourite tracks. It was one of the first shows after restrictions had been eased in England, allowing the crowd to enter the Rivers
- Princess Diana regretted ‘selling’ her family and Prince Harry will too, royal expert Ingrid Seward has claimed, after details emerged of the Duke of Sussex's bumper new book deal
Subway passengers were trapped in flood water up to their shoulders when flash flooding caused mayhem in central China today.Passengers in the city of Zhengzhou had to be rescued when the rail system was inundated with water after an unusually heavy rainstorm.There has been no official confirmation of deaths so far but unverified footage on social media appeared to show dead bodies on t
- There’ll be no sex on the upcoming Amazon Prime Video show (Picture: New Line Cinema)Few details have been revealed about the upcoming Lord of the Rings TV show at Amazon Prime Video so far, but there’s one thing we might know – there reportedly won’t be any sex in the new show.According to claims made on TheOneRing.net, the new programme will include nudity but no sexual content. The big-budget television adaptation of JRR Tolkien’s fantasy novels is set befor
Britney Spears vows to keep speaking out amid conservatorship battle after being ‘told to stay quiet about things for so long’Britney Spears is using her Instagram account to speak out amid her conservatorship battle (Picture: Matt Baron/Shutterstock)Britney Spears has promised she will keep speaking out amid her battle to end her conservatorship and says she is ‘not even close’ to saying everything she needed to say.
The singer, 39, shared a bombshell testimony in court last month and has also spoken out on her Instagram account in recent weeks, too.She once again took to Instagram to tell her followers: &
- At least 8,452 people have crossed the English Channel in small boats in 2021 - more than in the whole of last year, new analysis has shown
- Jeff and Mark Bezos took some time while they were flying through space Tuesday morning to send their mom a message, later gifting her with a Blue Origin feather necklace.
- Marjorie Taylor Greene broke her 12-hour Twitter suspension on Tuesday by comparing the social media giant to the Chinese Communist Party, claiming they are stifling free speech.
25 Jul 202124 Jul 202123 Jul 202122 Jul 202121 Jul 202119 Jul 202118 Jul 202117 Jul 202116 Jul 202115 Jul 2021
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!