More than 30 police officers and staff 'face disciplinaries for looking up details of Sarah Everard'Several Met Police officers and civilian staff could disciplinary action after looking up information on the murder of Sarah Everard and later arrest of PC Wayne Couzens, who faces trial.
- Casualties are taken away after a seating structure for prayers collapsed (Pictures: Reuters/Getty)At least two people have died and more than 150 have been injured after seats collapsed at a packed synagogue in the West Bank.Hundreds of worshippers gathered in the settlement of Givat Zeev for prayers on Sunday evening to mark the start of the Jewish holiday of Shavuot.The event ended in disaster when a tiered seating structure fell down, sparking a huge rescue operation.A 12-year-old boy a
- India the Bengal tiger was photographed on Sunday in a cage, ready for transportation to her final destination - an animal sanctuary in northern Texas. Her owner (right) is in jail.
- Zidane has denied the claims (Photo: Quality Sport Images/Getty Images)Zinedine Zidane has strongly denied claims that he has already told his Real Madrid squad that he plans to leave the Bernabeu at the end of the season.According to reports, the Frenchman informed his players that he doesn’t want to continue as manager after last weekend’s costly 2-2 draw with Sevilla.Although Madrid have won their two following games – victories away at Granada in midweek and Athletic Bilbao
Zinedine Zidane responds to claims he has told Real Madrid squad he is leaving the club at the end of the seasonZidane has denied the claims (Photo: Quality Sport Images/Getty Images)Zinedine Zidane has strongly denied claims that he has already told his Real Madrid squad that he plans to leave the Bernabeu at the end of the season.According to reports, the Frenchman informed his players that he doesn’t want to continue as manager after last weekend’s costly 2-2 draw with Sevilla.Although Madrid have won their two following games – victories away at Granada in midweek and Athletic Bilbao
- Nearly three quarters of Covid cases in Bedford have been identified as the Indian variant as cases more than double in a week in the town
- Boris Johnson has urged families to adopt a 'heavy dose of caution' with the ban on indoor socialising and hugs finally ending amid the emergence of the new Indian strain of coronavirus.
- Michael Fabricant has now deleted the tweet (Picture: Getty/Twitter)A Tory MP has deleted a tweet calling pro-Palestine protesters clashing with police ‘primitives’.
Michael Fabricant wrote: ‘These primitives are trying to bring to London what they do in the Middle East.’The MP for Lichfield also shared a video showing the disorder outside the Israeli Embassy in London on Saturday.He later tried to explain his comments, saying: ‘Let us be clear: Antisemitism whether
- The more things change, the more they remain the same. That seems to be the conclusion after a survey's findings last week about the telltale signs of poshness in modern Britain.
- Despite international travel ban being lifted, ministers caused confusion by saying that most holidays should be avoided especially to those which are not featured on the Government's green list.
- Shadow Justice Secretary David Lammy put forward plans for whole-life tariffs for those who rape, abduct and murder a stranger as part of a blueprint to protect victims
- A parade of about 100 vehicles drove along Blackpool's promenade today in honour of tragic Jordan Banks who was killed by a lightning strike as he played football last week.
- Pubs and restaurants will be able to serve indoors, and hugging and foreign travel will be allowed again on Monday - despite fears over the spread of the Indian Covid variant
- As lockdown restrictions ease in England a government adviser has warned Britain is in a 'perilous moment' with at least 1,300 cases of the Indian variant in the UK
- What started as a 15-acre brush fire Friday turned into an inferno by Saturday afternoon and is still raging Sunday evening. Police believe it was started by an arsonist who is still on the loose.
- The InterCity 125 has taken its final journey on the main network after being part of British life since 1976. The historic farewell before it retired came at London St Pancras on Saturday.
- Dr. Anthony Fauci defended the new face mask rules amid confusion on the issue, saying the data backed up the policy change, and he hopes it serves as motivation to get vaccinated.
- The accident happened when all 20 passengers suddenly moved to the one side of the vessel to take a group photo on Saturday in the Boyolali regency on Java island.
- Chris Broadley and Kayfee Hameed both intervened in an attack at Berwick Hills Primary School in Middlesborough
- Russ Millions calls himself 'the King of Drill' and also goes by the stage name 'Russ Splash' - as we've seen, 'splash' is yet another slang word for 'stab'.
- Denise Van Outen has blasted celebrities breaking lockdown rules (Picture: Rex)Denise Van Outen has hit out at ‘irresponsible’ celebrities who break lockdown rules.The 46-year-old presenter and singer, who has decided to postpone her small wedding to partner Eddie Boxshall, revealed she abided by the lockdown rules and has only recently managed to see her parents, after they received both doses of the vaccine.‘That’s why you get paid well and get to have a nice time &ndas
- Tesla bought about $1.5 billion worth of Bitcoin back in February, around the time it announced it would accept the cryptocurrency as payment for its products.
- The mystery building was placed at odd angles intersecting with other constructions - but it doesn't actually exist in real life
- Earl Spencer lambasted the BBC after its director-general shelved Monday's bombshell Panorama probe into the scandal over her famous interview. Tim Davie dramatically pulled the plug on Friday.
- Miss West, 23, made her appearance in last night's instalment of the BBC series playing her father's fictional daughter and Miss James's sister. It is her first acting role since 2009.
- Australian Border Force found the haul in a consignment that came by sea cargo at Port Botany from Thailand on May 4.
- Liv takes a sleazy stranger named Max back home (Picture: ITV)Liv Flaherty’s (Isobel Steele) struggles with alcoholism is set to get worse in Emmerdale as she’ll soon make a huge sex mistake with a stranger.Liv has turned to alcohol to cope with the overwhelming guilt she’s feeling following Paul’s (Reece Dinsdale) death.After Jimmy (Nick Miles) crashed his truck into the wedding barn, Liv left Paul in the barn and escaped just seconds before it exploded.Full of guilt, Li
- Will justice be served? (Picture: BBC)Katy Lewis’ (Simone Lahbib) fate is set to be revealed in EastEnders next week, as the court case arrives.
But will justice be served?
That remains unknown, but what we can tell you is that the abuser is not intent on going down without a fight.
Mick Carter (Danny Dyer) spends much of next week writing his victim impact statement.
He struggles, but Nancy (Maddy Hill) offers him some words of encouragement, which ultimately results in him finishing it.K
Coronation Street spoilers: Asha Alahan to die as she plays a dangerous game with violent Corey Brent?Asha has a dangerous plan (Picture: ITV)Asha Alahan (Tanisha Gorey) has finally realised the truth about manipulative and controlling Corey Brent (Maximus Evans) in Coronation Street.Following Nina (Mollie Gallagher) and Seb’s (Harry Visinoni) attack, Corey tried to make Asha give a false alibi. However, when the police turned up and questioned Corey, Asha crumbled and admitted she was with Amy (Elle Mulvaney) the evening of the attack.When the police arrested Corey, he gave Asha a venomou
- Today’s easing of lockdown restrictions in England should be cause for celebration but sadly it is marred by concern about the rise of the Indian variant of Covid-19
- Abraham was left out of Chelsea’s 18-man squad for the final (Picture: Getty Images)Tammy Abraham says Chelsea’s FA Cup final defeat ‘hurts’ but insists the club still have ‘unfinished business’ this season.Abraham was left out of Thomas Tuchel’s 18-man squad for Saturday’s showpiece at Wembley, despite being the club’s joint-top scorer this season on 12 goals across all competitions.The 23-year-old has struggled for game time since Tuchel&rs
- The Alzheimer's Society said hospital stays for dementia sufferers were rising before the pandemic and the charity now expects the problem to get worse due to underfunding
- Police would like to speak to this man in connection with the attacks (Picture: Met Police)A man who committed a string of sex attacks on women in London after ‘lunging’ at them is at the centre of a police manhunt.Detectives today released a CCTV image of a suspect they would like to identify and question.Three women were touched inappropriately by the same man in the space of just a few minutes in Southwark.One of the victims was a woman in her 20s as she was walking along East Str
- Prince Harry on Thursday told Dax Shepard that he thought the First Amendment was 'bonkers', adding that he knew he had a lot to learn. Harry's comments raised eyebrows in the U.S.
- Australians aged over 50 can start getting their coronavirus vaccination from a GP from Monday. It gives hope to Aussies looking at finally getting an overseas holiday next year.
- Fabricio and Patrick were last seen getting into a black Ford on Friday evening (Picture: Police Service of Northern Ireland)An urgent missing persons search for two young brothers in Northern Ireland has been launched.Police said they are ‘increasingly concerned about the welfare’ of Patrick Hovarth, aged five, and his older brother Fabricio, eight, who are missing from north Belfast.They were last seen getting into a black Ford in the Limestone Road area of the city on Friday
- Chrissy was spotted on a trip to Disneyland (Picture: Splash & Getty)Chrissy Teigen has been spotted out for the first time since her ongoing cyber bullying drama began, on a family trip to Disneyland.The famously outspoken model and her husband John Legend took their two kids, Luna, five, and three-year-old Miles, to the happiest place on earth in Anaheim, California.This comes during a growing scandal over a slew of old tweets Chrissy sent to Courtney Stodden, as well as Farrah Abrahams, w
Loki: Fan theory makes incredible link between Marvel series and tragic Avengers: Infinity War momentThe God of Mischief is set to make his highly-anticipated return (Picture: Marvel Studios/Disney)An incredible fan theory about Marvel’s upcoming Loki series on Disney Plus has made a link between the character played by Tom Hiddleston and a tragic moment from Avengers: Infinity War.In the 2018 blockbuster, viewers catch up with Thor (Chris Hemsworth) and his adopted brother Loki straight after the events of Thor: Ragnarok, with Thanos (Josh Brolin) and his cronies causing destruction aboa
- Police were called to a home in Junee Street, Marayong at 9.30 on Sunday night to reports of a violent home invasion.
- Bits of the house have been blasted metres away from where the property previously stood in Heysham, Lancashire, which is now merely a crater filled with rubble
- Jota suffered an injury in the win over United in midweek (Picture: Getty Images)Jurgen Klopp provided an update on Diogo Jota’s foot injury after Liverpool’s 2-1 victory over West Brom on Sunday.Shortly before kick-off at the Hawthorns, the Portugal international was ruled out of the clash due an injury he picked up in the win over Manchester United in midweek.Klopp then ruled the forward out for Liverpool’s remaining two Premier League fixtures against Burnley and Crystal Pal
- Britons are set to suffer another two weeks of bad weather with forecasters predicting 60mph gales, 25ft waves on the south west coast and even snow for parts of Scotland.
- President Joe Biden spent his Sunday in Wilmington, Del., where he went to church and played a round of golf as his administration faces a number of challenges both at home and abroad.
- Science degrees would be topped up by extra Government funding which could lead to subjects such as languages, philosophy, theology, history being removed from universities.
- WARNING: DISTRESSING IMAGES A 12-year-old boy and a man in his 50s have been pronounced after a stand collapsed at the start of Shauvot, a spokesman said as
- Joseph Foster, 18, was charged Sunday with first-degree robbery, two counts of second-degree robbery and criminal possession of a weapon over his alleged role in the Manhattan attacks.
- It has been reported that Germany police looking into suspect Christian Brueckner, who is a convicted paedophile and rapist, have new evidence which could help trace his whereabouts
- via bbc.co.ukPolice arrest four men in connection with a video appearing to show anti-Semitic abuse shouted from a car.
Antiques Roadshow visitor breaks down in tears over valuation of special watch: ‘It means everything to me’Antiques Roadshow got emotional tonight as a watch was valued at £20k (Picture: BBC)A man was reduced to tears on tonight’s episode of Antiques Roadshow after being told that the Rolex watch he was given from his late father is worth £20,000.The experts had headed to Stonor Park in Oxfordshire for the latest chapter of the BBC One programme and one visitor brought his treasured time piece for a valuation from Richard Price.The owner revealed his dad bought the watch for £
- A couple from Norwich, Norfolk, who flew the Confederate flag dating back to the American Civil War outside their home have been visited by police for a 'hate-related' public order offence.
21 May 202120 May 202119 May 202118 May 202117 May 202115 May 202114 May 202113 May 202112 May 202111 May 2021
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!