- The prime minister has offered to host further European Championship matches in the UK this summer, while he is readying a joint bid with Ireland to host the 2030 World Cup
- Chancellor Rishi Sunak is announcing that Brits will be able to ask for up to £250,000 to buy local pubs and music venues, while up to £1 million could be available for 'exceptional' takeovers
- New South Wales Department of Education figures showed the state government paid $9million to survivors in just one year after time limits on reporting sexual assaults were lifted in 2016.
- Chelsea are optimistic Callum Hudson-Odoi will be available to face Liverpool (Picture: Getty)Thomas Tuchel has received a boost ahead of Chelsea’s trip to Liverpool, with Callum Hudson-Odoi expected to be fit for Thursday’s heavyweight encounter at Anfield.The 20-year-old England international was at the heart of the action in the first half of Chelsea’s goalless draw Manchester United and provided the major talking point of the game after handling the ball inside his own area
- Kimberley Griffiths, 25, from Withernsea, says Malta-based betting website LuckyVegas.com said her account "wasn't secure enough" and they wouldn't pay out her winnings
- Azealia Banks has dumped her new fiance (Picture: @azealiabanks, Instagram)Azealia Banks has abruptly dumped her fiance Ryder Ripps, just days after announcing their engagement. The 212 rapper shared an update with fans on Monday about the status of her relationship with Ryder, and it seems they’re officially over. In her Instagram stories, Azealia said: ‘Lol, I just dumped @ryder_ripps. He’s too insecure for the wildly creative she-wolf in me.’ However, in
- Photos taken in September 2016 show New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, 63, getting cozy with his closest aide Melissa DeRosa, 38, at dinner.
- Michigan-based Bethany Christian Services had previously refused to work with same-sex couples and instead referred prospective parents to other agencies, according to the New York Times.
- California's I-5 Strangler Roger Reece Keebe, 81 (left), serving multiple life terms died in state prison after being found in his cell next to fellow inmate Jason Budrow, 40 (right), early Sunday morning.
- Think oiled-oak shelving, rattan furniture, shimmering gold wallpaper and intricate textiles. A marble bathroom, perhaps, with wrought iron finishings.
- The Queen put on a brave face and cracked jokes during a video chat with Australian officials (Picture: Getty; EPA)The Queen has appeared in good spirits as she watched a statue of herself be unveiled in Australia via video call.The monarch, 94, spoke with Hieu Van Le, the Governor of South Australia, and Steven Marshall , South Australia’s Premier, from the comfort of Windsor Castle to mark the new statute’s installation in Adelaide.It comes as Prince Philip, 99, was transferred to
- Vorkuta used to be known as the Capital of the World due to the large number of migrant workers attracted to its coal mines, before freezing temperatures as low as -50C caused its population to shrink
- The prospect of a 'strong, jobs-led recovery' was hailed by Boris Johnson last night as it emerged Budget forecasts will predict the fastest economic growth for half a century.
Ruthless Las Vegas mobster Bugsy Siegel dreamed becoming movie star hobnobbed Cary Grant Jean HarlowNew book tells how the notorious mobster, Bugsy Siegel charmed the creme of Hollywood and hoped of becoming a movie star himself by arranging a screen test and paying social visits to studio execs
- He said the scheme could help 130,000 small and medium-sized businesses become more productive
- The 460ft Solaris was moved into the water from the drydock at the Lloyd Werft shipyard in Bremerhaven, north of Bremen, where engineers had pieced together the colossal vessel.
- Heartbroken family said Kashmir Bains, 64, and her 43-year-old daughter Paramjeet, of Wolverhampton, fellill after testing positive for coronavirus at Christmas.
- RICHARD KAY: His comments, recorded last month, that the couple's decision to leave Britain for a new life in Los Angeles had been 'unbelievably tough' are not new.
- The scheme is based on one used by the White House to raise money for interior design, antiques and art. The proposed Downing Street version is expected to be funded by wealthy Tory benefactors.
- In stark contrast to her glamorous award-ceremony attire, the Crown star, 25, cut casual figure for her outing, keeping her hood up and her head down
- Buckingham Palace is bracing itself for 'shocking' revelations from Meghan
and Harry's tell-all Oprah Winfrey interview after teasers for the primetime
special were released.
- The 56-year-old is behind bars after being convicted of the manslaughter of his wife Karen Ristevski at their home in Avondale Heights, Melbourne in June 2016.
- GUY ADAMS: The former French premier is poised to have a state-of-the art electronic band fitted around his ankle so he can serve a 12-month prison sentence from the confines of his home.
- Footage shows the moment the unnamed woman was pulled to safety by deputies Nicholas Maletto and Patrick O'Melia on Saturday night in DeLand.
- EXCLUSIVE: TV bosses’ refusal to pull Prince Harry and Meghan’s explosive interview with Oprah Winfrey could detonate a 'diplomatic bomb' if Prince Philip's health worsens, an insider tells the Mirror
- Charlotte Newman (main), who has worked in the Amazon Web Services division since January 2017, filed her lawsuit on Monday in district court in Washington, DC.
- Australian Red Cross Lifeblood on Tuesday issued an urgent plea for an extra 22,000 donors in the next two weeks.
- Gaps in the tracing system are frustrating and dangerous - we rely on a Government doing its job properly, and that includes taking correct names and addresses
- A union chief has said officers no longer want to break-up large groupsPolice have lost the desire to break-up large groups who are contravening lockdown regulations because it is no longer manageable, a union chief has said. Chairman of the Metropolitan Police Federation Ken Marsh revealed where his members stood after crowds flocked to parks and beaches this weekend to enjoy the good weather. During lockdown, officers have frequently separated groups and also handed out fines t
- On Monday, Cuomo's office completed the referral process to Letitia James. She is now legally able to appoint a third party to investigate it the allegations of his two former aides.
- Charlotte Bennett, 25, has claimed that Cuomo had asked her inappropriate questions about her sex life, including whether she ever had sex with older men, when she was working for him last June.
- An urgent health alert has been issued for suburbs in Melbourne's west after viral fragments of coronavirus were found in sewage.
- Brittany Carlson, 29, from Tuscarora, New York, (pictured left) is accused of killing boyfriend Nicholas Tracy, 31, (right) with his car after he got out of it following an argument.
- Officers discovered the bodies of two women after smashing into a home in Leeds, West Yorkshire, yesterday. Neighbours say the women, aged 78 and 81, were sisters who lived together.
- Thomas Tuchel is yet to suffer defeat since taking over from Frank Lampard at Chelsea (Picture: Getty)Manchester United legend Rio Ferdinand has been impressed with Thomas Tuchel’s start as Chelsea manager but believes getting the best out of Timo Werner, Kai Havertz and Hakim Ziyech will be a ‘massive task’ and one which could impact how long he stays in the job.The former Paris Saint-Germain and Borussia Dortmund boss remains unbeaten since taking over the reins from Frank La
Tiger King’s Joe Exotic says upcoming announcement will shock everyone: ‘The cat will be out of the bag’Tiger King’s Joe Exotic teased that the ‘cat will finally be out of the bag’ (Picture: Twitter)Joe Exotic has said that he will be making a major announcement on Wednesday.In a tweet shared on Monday, the Tiger King star teased that the reveal would be so dramatic that it would be the only thing that news outlets would be reporting on.The 57-year-old wrote: ‘Major announcement will be made on Wednesday of this week. Every News station, radio, newspaper, and talk show will
- The Biden administration will allow separated migrant families the option of being reunified either in the United States or their county of origin, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said.
- The motorist was travelling along Sydney's busy M5 motorway when he spotted the two men in hi-vis come face-to-face at about 7am on Monday.
- Michael the Asda ophthalmologist from Manchester referred 75-year-old Eileen for further examination after he picked up warning signs that he wasn't happy about
- The Queen displayed a calm demeanour as she spoke with the Governor of South Australia, Hieu Van Le, and Steven Marshall, Premier of South Australia.
- EXCLUSIVE: Richard Garriott took pictures drawn by young Mirror readers with him on his adventure as he added to his historic space-flying success by diving 36,000ft depths of the Mariana Trench in the Pacific Ocean
- Deborah Wales, 72, from Backford, Cheshire, has been told to pay off the £90,000 left on her mortgage, however she cannot afford the sum as she has no savings and is living a 'hand to mouth' existence
- Rachel Kennedy from Hertfordshire said she was 'going crazy' with excitement when all her numbers came in on Friday's draw. until she rang to claim her winnings.
- Joe Biden's spokesperson said Monday the U.S. 'reserves the right' to sanction Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the 2018 murder of journalist Jamala Khashoggi.
- Johnny Briggs was remembered warmly at the end of tonight’s Coronation Street (Picture: @coronationstreet, Twitter)Coronation Street viewers were touched tonight as they paid tribute to beloved actor Johnny Briggs who has died. Briggs, who famously played Mike Baldwin in the ITV soap, died on Sunday aged 85 after battling a ‘long illness’. Monday’s episode of Corrie aired in Briggs’ memory and a tribute appeared at the end, with a photo of the actor alongs
- Andrew Westwood, from Brentwood, Essex, found out he had colon and liver cancer on January 8 after undergoing tests in hospital to find out why he was in pain over Christmas
- CBP agents and local cops found 17 undocumented immigrants from Mexico and Guatemala hiding inside an ice cream truck in Texas last Wednesday.
- Soofuu Yakr, 27, yelled 'Allahu Akbar' at Channel 9 reporter Sophie Walsh, 34, and made stabbing motions at her stomach during her broadcast in Hyde Park on June 3.
- EXCLUSIVE: As the Duke of Edinburgh Prince Philip is moved to another hospital in his toughest ever health battle, a royal source tells the Mirror of a 'significant shift in the mood' at Windsor Castle when devoted staff found out he 'wasn’t coming home any time soon'
- The 49-year-old financial adviser was declared dead by police on Saturday after DNA testing revealed that her foot, wedged inside an Asics sneaker, drifted ashore on Bournda Beach on the NSW south coast.
06 Mar 202105 Mar 202104 Mar 202103 Mar 202102 Mar 202128 Feb 202127 Feb 202126 Feb 202125 Feb 202124 Feb 2021
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!