- Samantha Vallance, from Doncaster, who was on a contraception injection, woke up in the middle of the night and gave birth in her bathroom before her husband could even call the ambulance
- Border closures to Sydneysiders will also be relaxed from 6pm on Friday, with just one LGA - Cumberland - still classed as a red zone.
- Alisson complained to the officials after Liverpool were beaten by Burnley (Picture: Getty)Jurgen Klopp has revealed that Liverpool goalkeeper Alisson felt the referee was wrong to award Burnley a penalty during their shock victory at Anfield.He said: ‘We had the ball a lot, created some and didn’t finish the situations off.‘That keeps the game open and then they get the penalty – Alisson told me he didn’t touch him, but I didn’t see it back.’Klopp added
- A 84-year-old man was driving his Rolls Royce Phantom that retails for around $100,000 in Holroyd, when he ploughed straight into his neighbours home through the garage
- Dr. Erica Pan said Wednesday, with the current rate of supply from the government, it will take 5 months for Californians aged 65 and over to getshot.
Biden signs divisive executive order pushing schools to include transgender athletes in girls' sportThe order, titled Preventing and Combating Discrimination on the Basis of Gender Identity or Sexual Orientation, was signed just hours after Biden assumed office on Wednesday evening.
- Trump fanatic Samuel Fisher was also allegedly in possession of at least one shotgun, machetes, and tactical gear when he was arrested in New York following claims he stormed the US Capitol
- Resident Evil Village – it’s looking pretty great (pic: Capcom)Capcom’s Resident Evil Showcase has revealed 25th anniversary multiplayer game RE:Verse and an exclusive free demo for PS5.Although it barely ran for more than 15 minutes, the much-anticipated Resident Evil showcase has given a release date for Resident Evil Village of May 7 and confirmed that it will launch on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 – as well as Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 5, and PC.When it was first ann
- The 52-year-old woman was walking along Unitt Street in Melton, in Melbourne's west on Tuesday afternoon, when she was suddenly kicked in the back, causing her to slam into the concrete.
- This week, Sir Ben Ainslie, the most-decorated yachtsman in Olympic history - with four golds and a silver to his name - staged one of his legendary comebacks.
- Peterson, 48, was convicted of murdering his wife Laci and and their unborn child in 2004 and was sentenced to death but in November, the California Supreme Court overturned his sentence.
- Jurgen Klopp is going through a very sticky spell (Picture: Getty Images)Jamie Carragher feels Liverpool could be ‘fighting for their lives’ just to make it into the Champions League places, never mind win the Premier League title, after defeat to Burnley on Thursday night.The Reds suffered their first defeat at Anfield in the Premier League since April 2017 thanks to a late Ashley Barnes penalty.The result has left Jurgen Klopp’s side fourth in the table and six points off Man
- Schools could remain shut until after the Easter holidays unless virus cases fall dramatically in the coming weeks, it was feared last night.
- Gunshots were fired when the teenager was set upon by a mob in broad daylight in Birmingham on Thursday afternoon.
- Since Biden was inaugurated on Wednesday and even before then, some media outlets have relaxed their impartiality to welcome him and his administration with open arms.
- AJ, who lives in Airdrie, who has been stuck inside for six years and has to rely on their mum to cook and shower them, spend 19 hours a day on a mattress in the living room
- Tory MPs last night demanded Boris Johnson agree to a timetable for lifting Covid lockdown restrictions by the beginning of March as the Prime Minister said it was too early to tell.
- Jennifer Aniston couldn’t help but get in on the Bernie Sanders meme (Picture: Getty/Instagram/jenniferaniston)Jennifer Aniston has got in on the Bernie Sanders memes after the US senator took the fashion world by storm at the presidential inauguration.As Joe Biden and Kamala Harris were sworn into office, all eyes were on the 79-year-old as he looked completely cosy in a big coat and mittens, masked up amid the coronavirus pandemic.Of course, the internet had a field day with the snap, wi
- The legend lives on (Photo: AEW)WCW and WWE icon Sting is returning to the ring at AEW Revolution next month.The wrestling legend – who made his name as the top star for World Championship Wrestling during the infamous Monday Night Wars before moving onto TNA Wrestling and winding down his career with WWE – hasn’t worked a match since losing to Seth Rollins at Night of Champions in 2016.However, after returning to the TNT network – the home of WCW in its heyday – la
- Fatalities increased by just 3.4 per cent on the same day last week and marked a steep decline on the deadliest days ever: 1,820 on Wednesday and 1,610 on Tuesday.
- At least 557 kilos of cocaine reportedly belonging to Rafael Caro-Quintero, a drug lord wanted for the 1985 kidnapping and murder of DEA agent Kiki Camarena, were seized in Mexico.
- The Queen has allowed Prince William and Kate Middleton to work from a spare room in Sandringham House - with one working while the other juggles looking after their three kids, according to a palace source
- Jamie Carragher reacting to Liverpool’s shock Premier League defeat to Burnley (Picture: Sky Sports)Jamie Carragher revealed his concern with five Liverpool players after the shock defeat to Burnley and claiming Mohamed Salah, Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mane, Andy Robertson and Trent Alexander-Arnold are all ‘nowhere near their best’.He told Sky Sports: ‘I can’t remember a time when this Liverpool team have been so out of form. The front three and the full-backs –
- Lt. Gen. Charles Flynn, the brother of Trump's former national security adviser Michael Flynn, was involved in the Capitol riot response, despite the Army denying it, according to a new report.
- Trust in the media is at an all-time low, with less than half of all Americans and just 18 percent of Republicans saying they trust traditional media outlets.
- Reckless drivers in most parts of the country will be slugged with the hefty penalty between Friday night and midnight on Tuesday.
- Mark Labbett’s questionable driving leaves fans feeling uneasy (Picture: ITV)The Chase star Mark Labbett was designated driver as he hit the road with his co-stars Shaun Wallace and Anne Hegarty to head across the US.
On Thursday night, fans got to see the Chasers embark on a trip to explore the intelligence of animals compared to humans, with Shaun, Mark and Anne getting to grips with a chimp, an orangutan and dolphins.
Their journey took them to Iowa, Illinois and Indianapolis, with Mark
- Doctors have issued a warning over second doses of coronavirus vaccine. Patients given their first jab have not received an assurance all will get a second jab of the same type in 12 weeks.
- Historian Ian Mortimer is dismayed that a British university is proposing to stop teaching Chaucer to English literature students in favour of modules on race and sexuality in new, 'decolonised' curriculum
- In one case, maths tutor Yi Liu (pictured), who last month admitted sexually abusing four children, was still teaching a 15-year-old girl just days before his sentencing.
- Travellers to Britain could be forced to quarantine in airport hotels under plans to be discussed by ministers today. Passengers are seen above at Heathrow Airport.
- Nick Carson suffers from a rare disorder called auto brewery syndrome and can get blind drunk without him touching a drop of alcohol - he has to carry a breathalyser with him at all times
- A Philadelphia father could face charges after police say his nine-year-old daughter was shot and killed by her five-year-old cousin who found a loaded gun after being left without adult supervision.
- Jennifer 'Jenna' Ryan, 50, of Frisco, turned herself into authorities last week for her role in the January 6 Capitol siege that left five people dead. Now she's asking fellow MAGA fans for financial aid.
Ministers eye astonishing plan to give EVERYONE testing positive for Covid a one-off payment of £500The proposal, which would cost up to £450million a week, is aimed at encouraging more people to undergo swabs and self-isolate to stop the virus spreading.
- A liberated Dr. Anthony Fauci made it clear Thursday he's happy to be working for President Joe Biden, taking a few pot shots at what it was like operating under Donald Trump.
- Kevin Gavin, 66, is suspected of murdering Myrtle McKenny, 82, Jacolia James, 83, and most recently, Juanita Caballero, 78 - all of whom lived at the Woodson Houses in Brownsville.
- Tim Rackemann, from Brisbane, found the Australian Garden Orb Weaver Spider nestled underneath the seat before going for a bike ride.
- In a TikTok post on Wednesday night, Claudia Conway claimed that she has 'hours and hours' of footage of her mother, former Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway, abusing her.
- Ashley Barnes was felled and scored from the penalty spot for Burnley (Picture: Getty Images)Liverpool’s unbeaten home run in the Premier League, which dates back to April 2017, has been ended by Burnley on Thursday night.The Clarets earned an unlikely 1-0 win at Anfield thanks to a late Ashley Barnes penalty kick after the same man was felled by Reds goalkeeper Alisson Becker in the box.Jurgen Klopp’s side were a long way from their best and the German may be regretting starting the
- Tennis world number one Ash Barty has vowed to 'be better' after she breached a basic Covid rule in place for all shoppers in a Melbourne supermarket on Thursday.
EastEnders spoilers: Shona McGarty reveals Gray Atkins controls Whitney Dean as he claims his new victim(Picture: BBC)Gray Atkins (Toby-Alexander Smith) has set his sights upon his next victim in EastEnders, as he starts to manipulate and control Whitney Dean (Shona McGarty).
In the wake of Chantelle’s (Jessica Plummer) death, Whitney has been determined to offer the solicitor all the support in the world.
The young woman has looked after Mackenzie and Mia, done the housework and cooked for the family — desperate to help in any way that she can.
‘Whitney really feels for Gray aft
- The country's borders were shut again in December to deal with the outbreak and to stop dangerous mutant strains coming in from overseas, leaving the tourist-reliant economy on its knees.
- Meghan Trainor reveals baby is breech again at 36-weeks (Picture: Getty)Meghan Trainor treated fans to a pregnancy update as she reached 36-weeks gone and she revealed her baby is breech again.
The All About That Bass singer, 27, is expecting her first child with her husband, Spy Kids star, Daryl Sabara.Meghan announced her pregnancy in October and as she nears her due date, she decided to share an update with fans, telling them she is so ready to meet her baby.
Sharing a stunning photo of her p
- Facebook is passing the buck by allowing its 'supreme court' oversight board to decide whether Donald Trump should be permanently banned from the platform.
- Mayim Bialik has a simple reason for deciding to audition for The Big Bang Theory(Picture: REX/CBS)The Big Bang Theory star Mayim Bialik has opened up about the unexpected reason why she auditioned for the role of Amy Farrah Fowler.The real-life neuroscientist and actress starred as the neurobiologist for nine years, first appearing in season three after matching with Sheldon Cooper (Jim Parsons) on a dating website.However, she had a very simple reason for her decision to try out for the hit si
- President Joe Biden (left) became just the second Catholic to take the oath of office on Wednesday, but Los Angeles Archbishop Jose Gomez (right) condemned him for his stance on abortion.
- The three former presidents, all younger than Biden, recorded a message for the inauguration special speaking about the need to work together for the good of the country.
- In one of the worst breaches, described as 'egregious' by Home Secretary Priti Patel, officers were called to a venue ahead of a planned party in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire.
- Donald Trump is spending his first day returning to life as a private citizen on his West Palm Beach club golf course as Nancy Pelosi celebrates his departure from Washington.
26 Jan 202125 Jan 202124 Jan 202123 Jan 202122 Jan 202120 Jan 202119 Jan 202118 Jan 202117 Jan 202116 Jan 2021
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!