- The clip - which has been viewed more than 22 million times since it was uploaded on Wednesday - begins with the owner aggressively questioning the canines.
- The 21 defendants were identified as either members or affiliates of Soldiers of Aryan Culture, Silent Aryan Warriors, and Noble Elect Thugs, the Justice Department said on Friday.
- They've had a rise of more than £17,000 in a decade of austerity when the vast majority of public sector workers have had effective pay cuts imposed on them
- Australia's coronavirus capital Victoria has recorded just one new case of the disease, just 24 hours before state leaders decide whether to ease lockdown.
- Kurt Allen Jensen, 62, allegedly hid cameras in the walls of a bedroom (Picture: Police)A convicted pedophile set up cameras in a room filled with kids toys and a massage table, police have said.
Kurt Allen Jensen, 62, was booked into jail yesterday in Logan, Utah, and is now facing 11 new felony charges of sexual exploitation of a minor.
After detectives searched his home, authorities said they found children’s toys, bedding and clothing in a bedroom with hidden cameras within the walls.A
Real Madrid and Barcelona plot stunning transfer moves for Manchester United midfielder Bruno FernandesReal Madrid and Barcelona are interested in signing Bruno Fernandes (Picture: Getty)Real Madrid and Barcelona have expressed interest in signing Manchester United midfielder Bruno Fernandes, according to reports.Portugal international Fernandes only joined the Premier League club last January but has already developed into one of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s most important players.The 26-year-old was superb in the second-half of the 2019-20 campaign, helping Manchester United climb to third in t
- EXCLUSIVE: Military figures have also thrown their support behind the Mirror's call for a Covid-safe Remembrance Sunday as lockdowns tighten once again
- Mum-of-two Claire Parry went into cardiac arrest and suffered a devastating brain injury after allegedly being strangled by lover PC Timothy Brehmer, Salisbury Crown Court heard
- JASON GROVES: Brexit-watchers have long been waiting for the moment when trade talks with the EU would finally blow up into a full-scale row. Yesterday, the moment finally appeared to arrive.
- Paulette Dale raised eyebrows when she complimented President Trump on his smile during the NBC town hall, but now says he "steps in it every time he opens his mouth"
- Up to 200,000 pub and restaurant staff could lose their jobs this weekend, industry experts fear (Picture: AFP/Getty Images)Up to 200,000 hospitality staff in central London could become unemployed as the capital is plunged into a tier two lockdown from midnight tonight.Industry bosses fear tens of thousands could face the axe this weekend as households are banned from mixing indoors, including at hospitality venues.Groups of six will still be allowed to meet in beer gardens or restaurants with
- President Donald Trump called aide Hope Hicks on stage at his Florida rally Friday. Both have recovered from the coronavirus. Hicks smiled and waived to supporters, but kept her remarks brief.
- Fontrell Antonio Baines, 31, was arrested on September 23 in Las Vegas and charged with access device fraud, identity theft, and interstate transportation of stolen property.
- Sura admitted to having ‘nightmares about cake’ (Picture: Channel 4)The Great British Bake Off star Sura Selvarajah admitted she’s had ‘nightmares about cake’ following this week’s episode – with many viewers sad to see her go.Sura became the fourth contestant to be eliminated from the Channel 4 series earlier this week, after failing to impress the judges during chocolate week.She notably made a stir in the very first episode of this year’s series
- Coventry and North Lincolnshire also all have infection per-person rates higher than any borough in the capital, which is being moved into Tier Two from midnight
JJ Chalmers has revealed that Prince Harry may be watching Strictly Come Dancing this year to see how he gets on. The Marine and Invictus medallist, who suffered serious injuries in 2011 when an IED (improvised explosive device) exploded near him in Afghanistan, will be taking part in this year’s show. Appearing on The One Show on Friday, JJ was asked whether Prince Harry
- It came after Downing Street callously dismissed calls from campaigners - including Marcus Rashford - to extend food support for parents in the holidays until the spring
- via theguardian.com‘If it wakes us up it could be most important result of season’
Mané and Alcântara in contention for Merseyside derbyJürgen Klopp has described Liverpool’s 7-2 defeat at Aston Villa as “like a knock to the middle of the face” in terms of the way it may affect the rest of the season.“We certainly won’t forget it,” the Liverpool manager said, as he prepared his players for Saturday’s Merseyside derby against unbeaten Everton.
- This week Bel answers a question from a woman who is jealous of her friend's life in New Zealand, where the coronavirus is more contained.
- President Donald Trump called Joe Biden's family a 'corrupt family' at a campaign rally in Florida, prompting cheers of 'lock him up' from Trump's supporters.
- ICE conducted sweeps across Washington, D.C., Las Vegas, Seattle, Denver, Philadelphia, Baltimore and New York, last week, arresting 172 undocumented immigrants.
- Harvey Weinstein's attorney argued during a hearing on Friday that he should be freed on bail from prison because otherwise he will die in prison due to his multiple health issues.
- GUY ADAMS: This week saw a vintage 'October surprise' when the New York Post obtained footage of Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden lying in bed smoking a crack pipe...
- The number of people in England being contacted under the programme last week fell to a record low of 62.6% – far below the 80% needed for the system to be effective
- Jeremy Corbyn was embroiled in another Covid row last night after it emerged he was at a memorial service which exceeded the maximum 30 people allowed to attend.
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry released several official royal pictures before stepping down from their senior roles, but their new jobs also involved posing from the camera
- Victoria Spry was abused at the hands of her adopted mother Eunice Spry since she was a toddler. Last month, Victoria had apparently taken her own life at the age of just 35.
- Donna Jones, 41, a hill farmer based in Llanbedr, in South Wales's Black Mountains, saw three-year-old collie Henna in an online auction video - and is sure the new addition to her farm will be worth it.
- RICHARD KAY: Some figures connected to the broadcast - shown on November 20, 1995 - have suggested 20 minutes of it disappeared. If so, what happened to the master tape and where is it now?
- via bbc.co.ukNed Vincent from Norfolk takes us through his week during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Kelly Smith, 31, was robbed of her future when the pandemic hit. Doctors told her in March that her chemotherapy was being paused for three months. Her bowel cancer spread and she died on June 13.
- Thomas Partey began training with his Arsenal team-mates this week (Picture: Getty)Danny Murphy has hailed Eddie Nketiah as a future Arsenal ‘icon’ and says new signing Thomas Partey will be a ‘huge’ asset to the Gunners.Nketiah, 21, is one of the most highly-rated young players in England and became the country’s all-time leading goalscorer at U21 level this week.Murphy is a huge fan of the striker and says he ‘deserves a lot more excitement’ and can be
- A police car at the scene last night on Portswood Road, Southampton (Picture: Daily Echo/Solent News)A 51-year-old man has been charged with the attempted murder of a police officer who suffered multiple stab wounds.Timothy Walsh, from, Southampton, has also been charged with attempted GBH of a second officer following an incident at an address in his home street.A Hampshire police spokesman said: ‘The officers were deployed to check on the welfare of a man living at an address on Portswoo
- Mena is pregnant with her first child to husband Michael Hope (Picture: Getty/Mena Suvari/Instagram)Mena Suvari has confirmed she is pregnant with her first child – a son – with husband Michael Hope.The actress, 41, confirmed the exciting news on Instagram, sharing a snap of her cradling her baby bump.Mena wrote: ‘The greatest, most precious gift has come our way. Through all the trauma, through all the struggle, through all the doubt, our little angel has chosen us.
- Retired General John Kelly reportedly told friends of President Trump's "dishonesty" and branded him "pathetic" according to a new CNN special
- Jennifer Arcuri, American business woman who famously gave Boris Johnson 'tech tutorials' in her flat - until today - has never directly confirmed her four-year affair with the then-London mayor.
- (Picture: BBC)They say that the dating game can be painful and that’s quite literally the case for Kathy Beale (Gillian Taylforth) in upcoming EastEnders scenes which see her suffer an injury during a night out with a prospective lover.Kathy is excited when Peter (Dayle Hudson) signs her up to a dating app and she gets interest but miffed when he later admits that he has lied about her age on the profile.That said, she is soon chatting to a guy – called Iain – and he asks her o
- (Picture: ITV)The last thing that Paul Foreman (Peter Ash) wanted to see in Coronation Street was the love of his partner Billy Mayhew’s (Daniel Brocklebank) life, Todd Grimshaw (Gareth Pierce), back on the scene.But while that is bad enough – not to mention that Todd isn’t exactly being subtle about wanting his ex back – Paul is left shellshocked when he is led to believe that Billy has confided in Todd over the fact he was sexually abused as a child by his stepfather Ke
- via theguardian.comBristol 32-19 ToulonHarry Randall and Max Malins tries help to seal victoryDown Bristol way, they reckon they live in the biggest rugby city in the world. Now they have some tangible evidence to complement all that culture for the sport, all those community clubs and players.In a stadium far more modest than planned in Aix-en-Provence, just a few miles from the original venue of the Stade Vélodrome in Marseille, Bristol claimed their first European trophy. Continue reading...
- Felix Evans, who had been playing hockey before he went out drinking, hit the receptionist twice on the back and once in the face, breaking his jaw.
- Melinda Lynn Guerrero, 33, was detained on Wednesday after refusing to leave a Mobil gas station in St. Petersburg.
- Serial child sex offender Michael Guider, who kidnapped and killed Sydney schoolgirl Samantha Knight in 1986, is living at a secret location after being released from a prison-run halfway house.
- Robert Hobby (left), 41, and Marcus Reeves (right), 23, face grand theft and burglary charges after they allegedly went on a stealing spree in and around Ocala.
- French President Emmanuel Macron described the attacker in the horrific incident near a school in Eragny-sur-Oise, Paris, as an Islamic terrorist
- The victim, who has not been publicly named, was discovered 'face down' on a D line train as it pulled into the Stillwell Ave. station at Coney Island early Friday morning.
- The President's middle son took part in the Miami flotilla rally less than three weeks out from the election.
- Johnson was fired last December for lying about the October 16 incident. It involved him going to Ceres Bar in Chicago with Cynthia Donald, his security guard and driver.
- The Queen's new official portrait for Canada was captured by photographer Chris Jackson at Windsor Castle in March 2019 but officially released on Friday.
- Veteran television executive Peter Roth will step down as chairman of Warner Bros. Television Group in early 2021 after 22 years at the helm of the studio, the company announced Friday.
- Former Los Angeles Angels employee Eric Kay has been indicted by a federal grand jury in Texas for his role in distributing the fentanyl that led to the overdose death of pitcher Tyler Skaggs.
21 Oct 202020 Oct 202019 Oct 202018 Oct 202017 Oct 202015 Oct 202014 Oct 202013 Oct 202012 Oct 202011 Oct 2020
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!