- RICHARD PENDLEBURY: More than two decades since he resigned from the England captainship after allegedly boasting of taking Class A drugs, Dallaglio finds himself, caught up in another sleazy scenario.
- We'll be bringing you the very latest updates, pictures and video on this breaking news story
- More than half a million Britons answered Matt Hancock's call to join the NHS army last night - echoing the public response to the Mail's Hospital Helpforce recruitment drive.
- Linda Lusardi is battling coronavirus in hospital (Picture: Instagram)Linda Lusardi is ‘feeling a tiny bit stronger’ as she continues to battle coronavirus.Her husband Sam Kane shared that while the former Dancing On Ice star remains to have a low blood pressure and oxygen problems, she’s ‘isn’t moving backwards’.Taking to Facebook to update loved ones, Sam wrote: ‘I have the angels with me helping to heal my girl. Along with all of your amazing love and
- Forcing grafters to choose between going to work and staying at home virtually penniless was playing Russian roulette because a number will undoubtedly have become unnecessarily infected, says Kevin Maguire
- A total of 823 people have died in the US; there are more than 60,000 cases. Online will company Gentreo had a 143% increase in business, week on week.
- A nurse tweeted the picture of people queuing outside Fryday's in Roundhay, Leeds, less than 24 hours after Boris Johnson had issued a full UK coronavirus lockdown
- Brenton Tarrant has admitted murder (Picture: Reuters)The gunman who killed 51 people during attacks on mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, has pleaded guilty to all charges.Brenton Tarrant, 29, also admitted attempted murder of another 40 people, and one terrorism charge.More follows.
Lori Vallow bought wedding ring from Amazon days before husband-to-be Chad Daybell's first wife diedLori and Chad tied the knot in Hawaii on November 5, less than two weeks after Tammy died on October 19. Wedding photos show Lori wearing a ring she apparently purchased on October 2.
- The government has encouraged residents around the country to stay at home where possible and abide by social distancing guidelines, including staying 1.5 metres from others.
- The West Midlands couple, both 26, found themselves in a race to tie the knot before the government ordered all weddings cancelled as Covid-19 social distancing measures took hold
- It is to try and prevent the spread of Covid-19 (Picture: Getty/PA)Shopping in the UK has already changed massively in just a few short weeks, with panic buying following by non-essential shops being told to close by the government.Now, another change is coming as some of the country’s biggest retailers are introducing limits on the number of people allowed inside.It is to try and prevent the spread of coronavirus, for the safety of staff and customers.Sainsbury’s, Tesco and Asda pla
- The 'Scream' actor took to his Twitter on Wednesday to share that his daughter Coco finished her last chemo treatment on Tuesday. His neighbors threw them an 'impromptu welcome home party.
- It is understood the Prince of Wales met his 93-year-old mother at Buckingham Palace on March 12 - less than two weeks ago. The virus has an estimated incubation period of one to 14 days.
- After the Government pleaded with NHS staff to come out of retirement to help with the coronavirus pandemic, nearly 12,000 returned. Ten heroes explain why they are back
- The document was signed Wednesday by Deputy Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen and sent out to US attorneys and law enforcement heads across the country.
- The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) has ordered GPs to contact all patients on the drug - called Esmya - and tell them to stop treatment at once.
- Tech boss Jozef Wallis, 40, was horrified to watch two people die while he battled Covid-19 in hospital in London as the viral pandemic kills 465 in the UK
- Donald Trump bragged about buying rockets and missiles while giving an update on the coronavirus pandemic (Picture: Getty)Donald Trump has boasted about splashing out on missiles and rockets while providing an update on the worsening coronavirus pandemic.Addressing a crowd of reporters at the White House on Wednesday, the President of the United States went off-piste while breaking down a $2trillion stimulus package aimed at ensuring the coronavirus crisis does not tank the US economy.Trump said
- The Undateables couple Nicholas and Hayley have won the nations’ hearts (Picture: Channel 4)The Undateables stars Nicholas and Hayley melted viewers’ hearts as they made plans for the future after their second date.
Tonight’s episode saw the couple meet up for some drinks to see if the sparks were still flying between them, and a nervous Nicholas pulled out all the stops by presenting his potential mate with a romantic gift bag of chocolate.
They duo got on like a house on fire
- RICHARD KAY: So while there will be anxieties about the Prince of Wales as he fights Covid-19, the question for millions will be: what about the Queen?
Jussie Smollett has returned to Instagram with a quarantine joke amid the coronavirus pandemic, as he awaits trial for allegedly staging an attack against himself.The Empire star, who faced controversy last year, had not posted to social media since June 2019.However, he’s since returned, sharing a video of himself singing Stevie Wonder’s A Place in the Sun, captioning it wit
- Prince Charles was one of the lucky ones to receive a test but Boris Johnson has yet to explain why Britain has been so slow to act to test NHS staff and others when countries such as South Korea have been aggressively testing for the bug
Chelsea star Tammy Abraham tells Marcus Rashford to ‘stay away’ from Manchester United target Jadon SanchoManchester United ace Marcus Rashford has been told to ‘stay away’ from Jadon Sancho (Picture: Getty)Tammy Abraham has jokingly warned Marcus Rashford to ‘stay away’ from Jadon Sancho, with Chelsea and Manchester United set to do battle for the Borussia Dortmund star this summer.Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has identified Sancho as United’s top attacking target ahead of the 2020/21 campaign and Borussia Dortmund reportedly expect the youngster to be playing his football at
- The NHS is facing a battle we have never seen before in the UK, and it's time we thanks them with a round of applause. 'Clap For Our Carers' happens on Thursday, March 26 at 8pm
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos announced her department will stop garnishing wages and seizing tax returns as lawmakers prepare to stop federal student loan payments for six months.
- Claims for unemployment benefits are on track to reach a staggering 3.4 million for the third week of March, marking the highest level of unemployment ever seen in US history.
- HMP Littlehey in Cambridgeshire (Picture: PA)An 84-year-old sex offender has become the first prisoner to die of coronavirus in the UK.The man, one of Britain’s oldest serving prisoners, died three days ago at HMP Littlehey, Cambridgeshire.He is understood to have had underlying health issues and coronavirus was only detected after his death, according to The Sun.
A source told the paper: ‘There are a number of shared cells.HMP Littlehey is a Category C jail (Picture: PA)‘It&rs
- Demi Lovato is reportedly dating Young and Restless star Max EhrichDemi Lovato is reportedly now dating Young and Restless star Max Ehrich.The pair were spotted out together shopping for groceries before lockdown measures were put in place in Los Angeles, with sources telling Us Weekly Demi and Max are now an item.It’s thought the two stars met ‘a few weeks ago’ and since being forced to stay at home, due to the coronavirus pandemic, they’ve taken to sharing flirty messag
- Peter Sheen was 'so sad' that he couldn't have any visitors on his birthday because he is self isolating amid coronavirus, but his neighbours gathered to sing happy birthday
- Professor Chris Whitty said the ‘next priority’ would be getting key workers needed on the front line back to work (Picture: Christopher Furlong/Getty Images)The UK’s chief medical officer has said coronavirus antibody tests could help bolster the front lines in the fight against the illness.Boris Johnson said the Government was ‘massively ramping up’ testing for Covid-19, adding that it was hoped that ‘very soon’ 250,000 tests would be carried out each
- Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti said there have been reports of so-called non-essential businesses ignoring orders to shut down.
- A Manhattan drug store that ignored the price gouging rules and profited from the coronavirus pandemic by raising the price of face masks to up to $10 each has been sued for $37,000.
- Some hope for the world as research from China shows coronavirus not resurgent after travel bans lifted while Oxford University suggests half the UK may have contacted Covid-19 - and be immune
- Jack Allard, 25, has been on a ventilator in a medically-induced coma for six days at a hospital in Edison, New Jersey after testing positive for coronavirus.
- Mexican soccer player Alejandro Vences said he is recuperating at home after he was caught in the middle of an argument and shot in the left leg outside a food stand in Oaxaca, Mexico, on Monday.
- The US president insisted the Covid-19 crisis would be over in a matter of weeks and said he expected to see the United States' churches packed with crowds by Easter Sunday
- The head of Anderson Maguire funeral directors in Glasgow says famillies are being ‘held in limbo’ as they can’t say goodbye to their loved ones (Picture: PA)Undertakers are running out of space to store bodies in Glasgow amid the coronavirus pandemic, the head of a family funeral directors firm has claimed.Funeral services cannot take place until deaths have been registered, but face-to-face appointments at registry offices are currently unavailable following the government&rs
- It appears to predict the pandemic (Picture: Netflix)Netflix viewers have been left stunned by Korean series My Secret Terrius, which appeared to predict the coronavirus pandemic back in 2018.People have been drawn to the final episode of the first series, which stars So Ji-sub, Jung In-sun, Son Ho-jun and Im Se-mi.The episode shows a coronavirus being mutated to be used as a weapon, with a doctor desperate to find a cure.Read the latest updates: Coronavirus news live.&l
- Karen Mannering, 39, who is six months pregnant, is battling the deadly virus in hospital, where she says she has pneumonia in both lungs and difficulty breathing
- New South Wales coronavirus cases surged by 190 cases overnight, bringing the state total to 1,219.
- Tammy Abraham is in contract talks with Chelsea (Picture: Getty)Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham has hit back at speculation he’s demanded in excess of £180,000-a-week to sign a new deal at Stamford Bridge.The Blues are keen to tie the forward down to a new long-term deal after his breakthrough campaign in west London, where he’s outgrown the deal he signed in 2017.Abraham still has two years to run on his existing deal but reports claimed the forward had rejected Chelsea’s
- State governments are reportedly working on the interventions to protect the eight million Aussies in rental homes.
- Tim Galley, from Wrexham self-isolated from parter Donna Cuthbert after he started developing coronavirus symptoms after going on a stag do
- Twenty-eight more patients died overnight in England. Six more patients died in Scotland, five in Wales and four in Northern Ireland.
- Hairdressers no longer have only 30 minutes to attend to each customer. The 30-minute rule was announced on Tuesday night but has been scrapped after just eight hours.
- One Nation leader Pauline Hanson has warned of a 'mass foreign buy-up' as Australia's economy crashes amid the coronavirus crisis.
- Juan Carlos Moreno Ochoa was found guilty last week of murdering Miroslava Breach Velducea in March 2017, as a birthday gift for Crispin Salazar, a lieutenant of El Chapo
- The convict was one of the country's oldest inmates and died at HMP Littlehey (pictured) in Cambridgeshire three days ago.
- The Government announced changes to the current coronavirus testing criteria following a National Cabinet meeting in Canberra on Wednesday night.
30 Mar 202029 Mar 202028 Mar 202027 Mar 202026 Mar 202024 Mar 202023 Mar 202022 Mar 202021 Mar 202020 Mar 2020
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!