- Jeffrey Epstein's obsession with sex was obvious in his three properties. Raids found a photo of a girl around six in his Palm Beach estate and a life-size female doll in Manhattan.
- The Queen's former press secretary Dickie Arbiter has said the BBC interview with Emily Maitlis was a 'rotten idea'. He said the prince should 'take a sabbatical'.
- Dermatologists said the condition has been noted in ex-military personnel but that it is so rare, they have no idea on numbers. He used the defence to deny claims made by Virginia Roberts.
- After Jacques and Ray Lakeman died having taking large doses of MDMA their dad Ray began researching drug usage - he now argues that they should be legalised to avoid more deaths
- Watching Prince Andrew squirm while being quizzed by Emily Maitlis about every detail of his private life posed more questions than it answered to viewers.
- The Duke of York insisted he had 'great sympathy' for anyone abused by his late paedophile friend, and had been in the dark about the 'extent of his wrongdoing'.
- EXCLUSIVE: Former royal protection officer Dai Davies said Prince Andrews answers during his car-crash Newsnight interview were "utterly unconvincing" and "beggar belief"
- The Duke of York, who faced criticism following his television appearance yesterday night, said he had answered the questions with 'honesty and humility'
- Motorbike racer Guy Martin smashed the previous fastest tractor record, set by The Stig on Top Gear last year, in a five-tonne JCB that usually has a top speed of 44mph
- Jeremy Corbyn is set to announce a climate apprenticeship programme that would train 80,000 people a year
- The shameless Tory leader will claim only his party - which has had two referendums, three general elections and three leaders in the last five years - can deliver 'certainty' to British firms
- Lord Gavin McLeod-Valentine, who grew up in Aberdeenshire, made Olivia Colman, 45, and Helena Bonham Carter, 53, have glowing skin by using a treatment that hydrates it.
- Matthew Doherty, executive director of the U.S. Interagency Council on Homelessness, said he had left his post at the Trump administration's request. The move was unexpected.
- The Duke of York rebutted allegations that he had three sexual encounters with Virginia Roberts, a teenage girl introduced to him by paedophile financier Jeffrey Epstein.
- Stockport recruitment consultant Stuart Walters' body had slowed down almost to the point of death before he received a life-saving diagnosis
- Donald Trump lambasted on Sunday a Mike Pence aide who testified that the president's July 25 call with his Ukrainian counterpart was 'unusual and inappropriate.'
- In an extraordinary sermon at his north-west Sydney church on Sunday, Folau said recent wildfires that have killed six and decimated 530 homes were God's way of speaking to Australia.
- Former Prime Minister Tony Abbott attended the holiest site in Sikhism, the Golden Temple in Punjab, India, as part of celebrations for the 550th birthday of the religion's founder, Guru Nanak Dev.
Tense moment postman acquitted of the murder after seven years behind bars walks out of TV interviewA postman who was wrongfully convicted of bludgeoning an elderly grandmother to death has walked out of a television interview when asked about a previous assault conviction.
- Two million-dollar yachts worth more than $20 million were destroyed in a sudden fire at the Universal Marine Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, after a blaze began early Saturday morning
- The huge recent fire at a student flat block in Bolton, Greater Manchester, represents "a shocking indictment of the Government’s shameful inaction after Grenfell"
- Prince Andrew claimed he was not one 'to do' hugs in public nor wear casual clothes out in London in defense of the photograph of him and Virginia Roberts. Photos from the time suggest differently.
- The prince has denied any claims that he preyed on Virginia Roberts at the Tramp nightclub in Mayfair in March 2001. The Duke of York has previously been pictured at Tramp as a 23-year-old in the 1980s.
- Dad-of-four Mark Barnes quit his job at DPD after working for the company for four years, saying they have been 'ruthless over enforcement of these fines'
Woman is arrested after three pit bulls dug underneath backyard fence and attacked 76-year-old womanA woman has ended up in critical condition after she was mauled by three pit bull dogs. The incident happened on Friday in Beckley Heights Park in Dallas. Martha Yescas-Lira, 44, was arrested.
- Charles Gary Sullivan, 73, was extradited to Washoe County, Nevada on Friday on a single count of murder in connection with the 1979 death of 21-year-old Julia Woodward.
Woman arguing with husband falls out of their moving car and dies after being hit by another vehicleAuthorities say the unidentified victim began partially crawling out their car before falling in the early hours of Saturday on the North Freeway near Houston, pictured.
- Filmed during Prince Andrew's 'mid-life crisis' period, the video clips show him letting loose at wild parties on the French Riviera, being openly affectionate with several women.
- Cornell University freshman Antonio Tsialas, 18, disappeared after attending a 'dirty rush' party on October 24. His body was found two days later at the bottom of the Fall Creek Gorge.
- Police, fire and ambulance crews were called to the Perth home of Western Australian Department of Communities assistant director Paul Whyte in Perth on Sunday afternoon.
- The private secretary to Prince Andrew, Amanda Thirsk, is under pressure after she reportedly pushed for the Duke of York to answer questions about his relationship with Jeffrey Epstein
- • Greek becomes youngest winner of event since 2001
• The 21-year-old wins 6-7 (6), 6-2, 7-6 (4)Three years ago, Stefanos Tsitsipas arrived in London as a wide-eyed teenager, happy to offer his services as a hitting partner for Dominic Thiem, whom he knew a little. They got to know each other a lot better on Sunday night, spending two hours and 35 minutes together in front of a capacity crowd here as the 21-year-old Greek became the youngest winner of the ATP Tour Finals since 2001.He
- EXCLUSIVE The party has said it will give councils the power to raise the cost for those keeping potential homes off the market
- House speaker pushes back against president’s accusations that process is stacked against him as Schumer echoes her suggestionDemocratic House speaker Nancy Pelosi has invited PDonald Trump to testify in front of investigators in the House impeachment inquiry ahead of a week that will see several key witnesses appear publicly.Pushing back against accusations from the president that the process has been stacked against him, Pelosi said Trump is welcome to appear or answer questions in writi
- Sarah Barrass was jailed for life this week for killing two of the six kids she had with her half-brother but she is not the first monster mum to have killed their own child
- EXCLUSIVE: Child poverty in working families rose to 2.9 million cases last year – an increase of 38% - the Mirror can reveal in figures described by Jeremy Corbyn as a "national scandal"
Banker is 'at peace' with decision not to return for hearing over the death of Anguilla hotel workerScott Hapgood failed to return to the island for his latest court hearing Monday over the death of Kenny Mitchel. His wife Kallie says her husband, both pictured, 'made the right decision'.
- The family of missing Leah Croucher, last seen nine months ago in Milton Keynes, has suffered more heartbreak tonight after her 24-year-old brother Haydon died in hospital.
- Board declines unsolicited proposal, despite billionaire investor Carl Icahn’s supportPersonal computer firm HP has rejected a takeover approach from printer maker Xerox, despite pressure from billionaire investor Carl Icahn to agree a merger.HP’s board of directors said on Sunday that they had unanimously rejected an unsolicited proposal from Xerox Holdings Corporation. They concluded the $33.5bn (£26bn) offer undervalued HP and was not in the best interests of shareholders. C
- Kyle Gibson is a Wetherspoon worker by day and uses the firm's free staff meals to 'train' his stomach for competitive eating challenges - but he is barely 12 stone
- Greater Manchester Police have arrested three men aged 33, 25 and 24 on suspicion of rape in connection with the incident in Mesnes Park, Wigan
- Jeremy Corbyn will score extra points by exposing the lies behind Johnson’s moronic Get Brexit Done mantra in the general election TV debate
Collection of Second World War prison-break kits including maps hidden in dominoes, sells at auctionThe secret devices were created for, and built by, British prisoners in WW2 to help them evade capture and flee detention camps. The four items fetched £375 at auction in Hanham, Bristol.
- The local council planted the tree on Mater Street in Collingwood, Melbourne, two years ago. The idea was to make the roads safer by forcing cars to slow down as theyswerve around it.
- Critics say his defence of actions over Jeffrey Epstein was ‘not credible’ and victims were ‘almost completely ignored’ in interviewPrince Andrew is facing a transatlantic backlash over his extraordinary defence of his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein after lawyers who represent 10 of the billionaire predator’s victims branded the royal unrepentant and implausible and demanded that he speak to the FBI.After the royal’s defiant Newsnight interview on Saturday tr
- Updates from the 6pm GMT match at London’s O2 CentrePiqué says revamped Davis Cup is ‘project of my life’Email Tumaini | or tweet @tumcarayol 8.50pm GMT The Greek recovers from a set down to win the ATP Finals and seal the biggest win of his career! Astounding resilience and an incredible match. The next generation has officially arrived. 8.46pm GMT Third set: Stefanos Tsitsipas 6-7(6) 6-2 6-6 (*4-2) Dominic Thiem: Tsitsipas is in the ascendancy here, but only narrowly.
- Sara Hopkins posted a status on Facebook saying her friends were 'cheering her up' in the evening of November 15. Her body was found in the street the morning after
- John Chapman, the man who allegedly kidnapped and killed 33-year-old Jaime Feden in Las Vegas, Nevada, led a 'double life' that include lying to his wife about his whereabouts
- EXCLUSIVE Senior aides are urgently drawing up plans ahead of more explosive interviews with Johnson's pole-dancing entrepreneur pal expected this week
- EXCLUSIVE The Lib Dems have demanded answers after claims Boris Johnson's senior aide has had close contact with the party political campaign while retaining his civil service job
22 Nov 201921 Nov 201920 Nov 201919 Nov 201918 Nov 201916 Nov 201915 Nov 201914 Nov 201913 Nov 201912 Nov 2019
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!