- via bbc.comIt has to do with our “ikigai”, or sense of purpose
- The agency has launched a tool that will capture client data about where they want to travel in the next one to three years.
- via theguardian.comFrom soup with blue fenugreek in Georgia to haggis in the Hebrides via ramen in Tokyo … our tipsters savour the best meals of their travelsMy first meal in Tbilisi was kharcho. It was probably my third, sixth, 10th and certainly my last meal too. It is a meat dish of soup or casserole consistency, but I hadn’t tasted anything like it before. Walnuts are a key ingredient in Georgian cookery, but spices I now know as blue fenugreek and marigold gave me a completely new taste experienc
- At a time when social distance is the ultimate luxury, Delta is the only domestic flyer guaranteeing that indulgence.
- via bbc.comMore and more people are choosing to do long walks to holy places
01 Dec 202030 Nov 202029 Nov 202028 Nov 202027 Nov 202025 Nov 202024 Nov 202023 Nov 202022 Nov 202021 Nov 2020
Follow @traveluknews on Twitter!