- Amtrak attributed the drop in demand to pandemic-related travel restrictions.
- Since early this year China has been using a health screening system that uses QR codes and runs on Alipay and WeChat.
- The app would enable airline passengers to seamlessly have their health credentials verified.
- If current reductions in flying remain in the long-term, $318 billion could be diverted from the travel industry to other sectors.
- The pandemic has made it difficult to safely hold in-person meetings, which the travel industry has thrived on in the past, but one hotel representative has found an innovative solution.
- Tell us about a fantastic train trip you’ve taken, anywhere in the world. The best tip wins £200 towards a Sawday’s stayTrain travel offers some of the best adventures – a chance to get off-the-beaten track, to meet locals and soak up the scenery passing by. Whether it was on a steam train across tea plantations or the plains of Asia, a winding mountain railway, or a ramshackle local train to a memorable destination, we want to hear about your favourite rail journey.If yo
- Architect automatically adjusts fare offerings as market conditions change.
- Here's another trend that addresses the challenge many travelers have faced in getting Covid test results back in time to leave for the islands.
- Tools and tips to determine if your travelers are ready to start booking—and how to stay top of mind to help guide their decisions
- The number of days required to self-isolate on return will be reduced from 14 to five if a negative Covid test is providedCoronavirus – latest updates
See all our coronavirus coverageThe travel industry has welcomed the change in quarantine rules that will allow passengers returning to the UK from high-risk countries to reduce the time they self-isolate to five days, if they can provide a negative Covid test result.Travel companies have been campaigning against the mandatory 14-day quarant
- "For every good point it seems there is an equally bad point, and vice-versa," said Patrick Scholes at Truist Securities.
- Lockdown will end on 2 December – but there will still be strict regional restrictions. We look at how tourist businesses in York – which recorded the UK’s first Covid-19 cases – are adapting to the new normal Step back in time, way back, to a different world and a different life … about mid-January 2020. In York, the city’s tourism chiefs were developing a strategy for it to become a £1bn industry by 2025, not bad for a city of around 200,000. But on 2
- American travelers can visit Cuba under 12 specific categories of travel, including Support for the Cuban People, but are barred from strictly tourist vacations.
- The Hilton Tahiti initially debuted in 2009, operating for approximately a year under the Hilton flag before shuttering in early 2010.
- Guests on St. Lucia will be required to pay a nightly levy on their stay of either $3 or $6.
- via bbc.com“I found the story by chance during a cocktail party”
29 Nov 202028 Nov 202027 Nov 202026 Nov 202025 Nov 202023 Nov 202022 Nov 202021 Nov 202020 Nov 202019 Nov 2020
Follow @traveluknews on Twitter!