- The pandemic is projected to erase roughly a decade's worth of RevPAR gains for the U.S. hospitality sector.
- The new tiered structure recognizes preferred suppliers that best support the host agency’s advisors.
- The design evokes the New York roots of the company, which is shifting from brick-and-mortar locations to a home-based model.
- During July, the DOT received 10,257 complaints about refunds, compared with just 187 the previous July.
- Vegetarian and vegan menu options are standard at most hotels these days, but boutique hospitality chain Ovolo Hotels is going a step further.
- Passengers will get to see the Bavarian town's once-a-decade Passion play, which was postponed from this year because of Covid-19.
- A new organization aims to keep cruise-dependent operators connected, engaged and focused on staying afloat until sailing resumes.
- The Scarlet Lady is now slated to begin service with a five-day Dominican Daze cruise departing Jan. 3.
- Marriott Bonvoy's Work Anywhere booking page enables guests to search for and book work-from-hotel promotions at more than 2,000 properties.
- Safe in Nature offers managed experiences while on the island, all the while adhering to strict measures to safeguard both locals and visitors.
- Here's the latest.
- via theguardian.comPlanted by specimen collectors in the 18th and 19th centuries, arboretums are a ‘living library of trees’ that have become an invaluable public resource for recreation and educationAutumn’s blaze of glory, all flame-red leaves and burnt-gold foliage, offers an opportunity to marvel at the brilliance of the natural world before hunkering down for winter. Though, as nature goes into hibernation, forests, woods, parks and arboretums can often feel alive with walkers, joggers and f
- Torres, who will serve a two-year term, succeeds Patricia Alfonso-Dass.
- Its Travel at Ease initiative is a complimentary program for guests at its resorts in the Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Mexico and Brazil.
- For the first time in its 30 years, the 2020 edition of Jamaica Product Exchange (Japex) will be held virtually.
- Ancillary sales have been a small silver lining for airlines during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- via bbc.comThis go-to breakfast food has evolved into a fast food item eaten at any time
01 Nov 202031 Oct 202030 Oct 202029 Oct 202028 Oct 202026 Oct 202025 Oct 202024 Oct 202023 Oct 202022 Oct 2020
Follow @traveluknews on Twitter!