- The country will open its borders to all international travelers beginning Nov. 1.
- The Hilton-branded property is expected to open in 2023.
- DragonSlayer, which is available for a free trial, tracks border closures and entry requirements for 124 countries and all 50 states.
- The California theme parks themselves, however, remain closed.
- Unlike on European Booking.com sites, search, booking and payment is done fully on Booking.com in the U.S.
- Its new points system enables members to progress from a one- to four-star tier of benefits, offering more rewards at each level.
- The results of the #PullUpForTravel survey suggests that what was already suspected is true: Black people are wholly underrepresented in the travel industry.
- Service to the destinations -- two in the Southeast U.S., one in Colorado -- will begin in the first half of 2021.
- The airline's website shows East Coast flights beginning Dec. 18.
- via theguardian.comFrom concerts and cooking to art and poetry, the virtual world is stepping up as new Covid restrictions bite. You’ll need your diaryBarbican: From Our Hall to Your Home
From rising London jazz star Nubya Garcia performing her debut album (29 Oct), to a musical voyage through space and time with Brian Cox and the BBC Symphony Orchestra (13 Dec), the Barbican’s forthcoming season includes 12 concerts livestreamed from its stages. Also on the bill is Americana from clarinettist and saxo
- Company executives didn't shy away from the revenue benefits Southwest will derive from ending its middle seat block on Dec. 1.
- The hotel will feature retro arcades as well as state-of-the-art amenities for esports fans.
- The order comes from the federal judge in Miami who is overseeing Carnival Corp.'s environmental probation.
28 Oct 202027 Oct 202026 Oct 202025 Oct 202024 Oct 202022 Oct 202021 Oct 202020 Oct 202019 Oct 202018 Oct 2020
Follow @traveluknews on Twitter!