- Follow Sportsmail's live blog for all the latest World Cup news and updates with England, Wales and the US back in action TODAY.
Aussie UFC star Tai Tuivasa reveals why he'll NEVER use gangsta walkout music and how he'd go in NRLTai Tuivasa has opened up about why he will never use gangster rap as his walkout music, how he would go in the NRL and the opponent that punched him the hardest - ahead of his return to the Octagon.
- Outside of a fluke semifinal appearance at the 13-team tournament in 1930, the Americans have only reached the quarterfinals once, in 2002. Along the way, the US has been humbled.
- On Wednesday, Mickelson took to Twitter to respond to the 46-year-old Woods, revealing components from the Tour's 2018 tax return filing. He previously criticized PGA Golf for 'sitting on' $800million.
- Socceroos player Bailey Wright was on the verge of tears after receiving a heartbreaking text message about his mother-in-law just moments after the Aussies stunned the world in Qatar.
- Socceroos hero Mathew Leckie's match-winning goal against Denmark was just the latest in his rollercoaster ride and one man in particular was a huge part of that journey: Ange Postecoglou.
- 'Australian fighting spirit.' We hear those words so often that they've become a cliché. Well, how else can you explain what has happened over the past couple of weeks in Qatar?
- During the game itself McKennie impressed with the rest of his teammates as the United States secured a 1-0 win to advance to the knockout stages of the World Cup.
- The former Philadelphia 76ers, Phoenix Suns and Houston Rockets player was bullish on the US' chances of making it far at the World Cup's knockout stages after they beat Iran 1-0 to qualify on Tuesday.
France slammed after tactic that would have ended Australia's World Cup if not for Mat Leckie's goalFrance have come under fire after fielding a weakened side versus Tunisia that would have seen Australia bundled out of the World Cup if it wasn't for Mat Leckie's wonder strike.
- Wojciech Szczesny may need to negotiate a pay-rise after finding himself out of pocket having lost a €100 bet with Lionel Messi in Poland's World Cup clash with Argentina.
- The celebrations went from the pitch to the dressing room at Al Janoub Stadium after the Socceroos dramatic 1-0 victory against Denmark to progress to the knockout stage of the World Cup.
- William Saliba has admitted that France were shaken up by the performance of Tunisia in their 1-0 defeat to the African side.
- Graham Arnold's Australian side shocked the world as they defeated Denmark to advance to the knockout stage of the tournament, despite being heavy underdogs.
- The former Tottenham and Southampton boss - who was most recently at PSG - also revealed that he is 'open' to an international management position for his next job.
- Mickey Joseph, the ex-interim coach for the Nebraska football team, was arrested Wednesday for strangulation and third degree domestic assault, Lincoln Police said.
- Just last weekend, Wilson was berated by offensive lineman Mike Purcell during the team's 23-10 loss to the Panthers. He's tossed just eight touchdowns in 10 games.
- Lancashire all-rounder Liam Livingstone has spoken of fulfilling a childhood dream after he was selected for his Test debut by England.
- Head coach Czeslaw Michniewicz admitted his "heart stopped" during Poland's 2-0 defeat to Argentina - a result which saw his side scrape into the last 16 of the World Cup on goal difference.
Robbie Slater rips into Craig Foster Mark Bosnich for slamming Graham Arnold Socceroos World Cup winThe Socceroos legend ripped into his ex-teammates following their post-match analysis on SBS of Australia's 1-0 World Cup upset against Denmark.
- Griezmann volleyed home eight minutes into stoppage time but the goal was ruled out as the forward was offside when Aurelien Tchouameni sent the ball into the area.
- Lionel Messi has fumed that he is 'angry' with himself after missing a first-half penalty in Argentina's 2-0 World Cup win over Poland on Wednesday evening.
- Jack Grealish could not hold back the laughter when England team-mate Luke Shaw was hit by bird boo during a group meal in Qatar. Mason Mount uploaded the hilarious incident to Instagram.
- After tying Poland on points, but falling short of second place on goal difference, the Mexican Football Federation announced that first team boss Gerardo 'Tata' Martino has left his role.
Graham Arnold pays tribute to his favourite pub after it changed name to support Socceroos World CupSocceroos coach Graham Arnold has paid tribute to his favourite Sydney pub that changed its name to support the Australian team, after what might be the nation's finest hour at a World Cup.
- Argentina manager Lionel Scaloni declared he was unhappy about World Cup scheduling which means his side must play their last-16 game against Australia less than 72 hours after qualifying
Tim Nostradamus Cahill: Socceroos great correctly predicted Australia v Argentina at Qatar World CupWhen Tim Cahill predicted prior to the World Cup that the Socceroos would play Argentina in the Round of 16, he was laughed at and accused of being on drugs. They're not laughing now.
- Argentina's potentially tricky night was anything but as they breezed through to the last-16 of the World Cup with a 2-0 win over Poland. Here is how both sets of players fared at Stadium 974.
Kenya avoids drugs ban but president Sebastian Coe says it will be a 'long journey' to restore trustKenyan athletes have been spared a unilateral ban from the sport as concerns escalate around the rampant doping problem in the African nation.
- Florida quarterback Jalen Kitna - the son of NFL veteran, was arrested Wednesday on two counts of distribution of child exploitation material and three counts of possession of child pornography.
Follow @SportUKnews on Twitter!