- Jurgen Klopp’s side are on the verge of signing the Champions League winner
‘Arsenal can’t sign a Henry or Pires, they have to be inventive’ – Bergkamp says progress will take timeThe Gunners great hopes patience will be shown under Mikel Arteta, with the north London outfit still in a process of rebuilding
- Here’s what you need to know ahead of the fourth-round tie
- Despite saying he was retired in June, Conor McGregor asked Dustin Poirier if he would be willing to fight for charity in December.
- Michael Cuisance cost Bayern Munich £9million when he joined from Monchengladbach last year but could sell to Leeds for a total of £18m. However, Newcastle United are also interested.
- After starring as Lazio finished fourth in Serie A last season, Luis Alberto has signed a new deal.
- The 27-year-old marksman has found a new home in the Nelson Mandela Bay after putting a pen to paper with the Chilli Boys
- The Brazilian says he was deemed surplus to requirements at Parc des Princes during the coronavirus-enforced break in the 2019-20 season
- Everything there is to know about the match this evening
- The seven-time world champion has been moved to the exclusive property on the upmarket estate of Las Brisas near Andratx in the south-west of the island from his Swiss home.
- Manchester United finally got their Premier League campaign up and running with a win at Brighton that redefines the phrase 'smash and grab'. Despite the victory, United have room for improvement.
- Football transfer rumours: Bayern to rival Barcelona for Max Aarons?Today’s tittle-tattle believes in this project
- The 36-year-old has made the extraordinary claim as he seeks to end the Ukrainian's undefeated record in the ring in their showdown on October 31.
- A Gunners legend has questioned Mikel Arteta's decision to restore the German shot-stopper to his line-up and offload his Argentine counterpart
- The Fulham owner took to Twitter to apologise for the performance in the 3-0 home defeat to Aston Villa
- The vastly experienced centre-half says he is not in England “for the experience”, with his sights being set on more major silverware
- All you need to know about this evening’s game
When is the Champions League group stage draw? Date, start time, how to watch, fixture dates and potsJust one month on from last season’s final, the Uefa Champions League is back with teams set to learn their opponents for this season’s group stage this week.Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea represent the Premier League this season with Uefa confident of squeezing in the full competition format into a tighter schedule after last season’s difficulties.
- Talking Horses: Enable is new Arc favourite as rain prompts shake-upVery soft ground at Longchamp is thought to be bad news for the crack Irish filly Love, who has lost her spot atop the betting
‘Mane & Salah would be happy with that finish!’ – Robertson relieved to go from villain to hero for LiverpoolThe Scottish full-back took in an eventful outing against Arsenal, with a rare goal seeing him make amends for a costly error in defence
James Bulger killer Jon Venables refused parole as victim's father says 'it will never be safe to free him'James Bulger killer Jon Venables has been refused parole and must remain in prison to serve his sentence for possessing indecent images of children.Two-year-old James was tortured and killed by Venables and Robert Thompson – who were both aged 10 – after they snatched him from a shopping centre in Bootle, Merseyside, in February 1993.
- On the Spurs website there are hundreds of items available for fans to purchase, from Harry Kane bobbleheads to Son Heung-min flags - and even fridge magnets of ex-player Christian Eriksen.
- After picking out Eric Fisher with his fourth touchdown pass on Monday, Patrick Mahomes' celebration set tongues wagging.
- Britons have been warned to "bring out their umbrellas" with the UK is set to be soaked by showers all week.There are no weather warnings in place however if that changes the UK could see Storm Aiden, the first storm of the year.
- Shopping for a new laptop on a tight budget? The good news is that you’re spoiled for choice. The bad news? You’re spoiled for choice. And the cheaper you go, the easier it is to buy and then regret. So, read the following words carefully.Your first conundrum is Windows versus Google Chrome as your operating system of choice. Apple’s Macbooks don’t reach down into true budget territory. If in doubt, go for Windows. It’s the most flexible platform with the largest ec
- A Government minister spelt out the doom facing the nightclub industry today, warning some jobs will take a “long time” to return because they don't "fit" with coronavirus.Skills minister Gillian Keegan said workers may now need to reskill or “take a different route in life”, due to the economic impact of the pandemic.
Minister Gillian Keegan spells out doom facing nightclub industry as she warns jobs may take 'long time' to returnA Government minister spelt out the doom facing the nightclub industry today, warning some jobs will take a “long time” to return because they don't "fit" with coronavirus.Skills minister Gillian Keegan said workers may now need to reskill or “take a different route in life”, due to the economic impact of the pandemic.
- Boris Johnson’s plea for people to “work from home if they can” to curb the second wave of Covid will blight Transport for London’s efforts to restore its finances, it is feared.TfL saw its income collapse by 90 per cent during the first stage of the pandemic, when Londoners were told to avoid public transport – requiring a £1.6bn bail-out from the Government to keep buses and the Tube running.
- Mikel Arteta is still hopeful of bolstering his squad less than a week before the deadline
- The Spanish defender is encouraged by the progress being made under Mikel Arteta and accepts that the odd setback is going to be suffered
Follow @SportUKnews on Twitter!