Ralph Hasenhuttl opens up about being ravaged by a deadly virus eight years ago ahead of Wolves tripHasenhuttl contracted Hantavirus in 2012 shortly after achieving promotion with Aalen. The Austrian suffered weight gain and his kidneys were weakened and had to spend time in hospital.
Maradona's doctor is 'charged with negligence' as police probing his death raid the physician's homePolice raided the home of Leopoldo Luque on Sunday as investigators seek to establish whether the footballer suffered a wrongful death.
- London derby action sees Chelsea welcome Tottenham to Stamford Bridge in Premier League action this afternoon. Follow all the action with Sportsmail's Matt Porter.
- Footage showed the rest of the drivers watching the incident unfold in the paddock and Hamilton was seen shaking his head in disbelief after watching a replay of the crash.
- The Frenchman's Haas hit the wall at 53G and burst into a ball of flames at the Bahrain Grand Prix, splitting his chassis in half and, astonishingly, sending him through the barriers.
- Martin Braithwaite opened the scoring for Ronald Koeman's side on the half hour mark as Barcelona made their pressure count having seen a Philippe Coutinho effort cleared off the line by Unai Garcia.
- The much-vaunted Argentine Marcelo Bielsa was named on FIFA's five-man shortlist for Best Men's Coach alongside Jurgen Klopp, Hansi Flick, Zinedine Zidane and Julen Lopetegui.
- The Spaniard's form over the last year has dropped from the performances that saw many label him as the best stopper on the planet, with uncharacteristic errors leading to criticism.
- The Haas racer smashed into the barrier on the first lap of the circuit, but thankfully was able to clamber from the wreckage and receive attention from medical personnel.
- NATHAN SALT AT THE CITY GROUND: Connor Roberts leaped above Sammy Ameobi to head home Swansea's winner as they consigned Nottingham Forest to another defeat.
- Eric Dier believes that under Jose Mourinho's management Tottenham can continue to build and end the wait for a Premier League title. Spurs haven't won a league title since the 1960-61 season.
- Sami Khedira has not made a single appearance this season under new manager Andrea Pirlo, with the likes of summer signing Arthur Melo and Aaron Ramsey, preferred in central midfield.
- Both have found league goals hard to come by with just nine each this season, somewhat offsetting their strong defensive performances which has seen the pair concede just 10 goals apiece.
- Jurgen Klopp's already injury-hit squad were dealt a further blow when James Milner was forced off with a hamstring injury, although Henderson made his return for the first time since England duty.
Does Mikel Arteta have a disciplinary issue at Arsenal after red cards and training ground bust ups?Nicolas Pepe's red card against Leeds at the weekend was the fifth occasion on which an Arsenal player had been given his marching orders since Mikel Arteta took charge in December.
- Bale, 31, and partner Emma Rhys-Jones want to add a sixth bedroom, en-suite bathroom and study to their luxury pad in the Vale of Glamorgan with two metres of headroom for the 6ft 1in footballer.
- Lewis Hamilton is looking to continue his dominance over the rest of the field by capitalising on an astonishing 10th pole of the season at the Bahrain Grand Prix. Follow all the live coverage right here.
- Southampton welcome Manchester United to St Mary's Stadium in Sunday Premier League action. Follow Sportsmail's SAM BLITZ for minute-by-minute live coverage and updates.
- The legendary full back spent 11 years at Real Madrid, winning 13 trophies in his 527 appearances for Los Blancos and the Brazilian had many admirers upon his departure from the club
- On Friday, Leeds renamed their imposing East Stand - the biggest cantilever stand in the world when it was built in 1992 - in tribute to the man affectionately known as 'Big Jack'.
- After Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Jr returned to the ring for a special exhibition bout on Saturday night in Los Angeles, it has tempted another legendary boxer to now dust off his gloves.
- The new cases surfaced this weekend, taking the overall number of infections to five, and The Telegraph claims fears are growing at the club that the number may increase over the coming days.
- Lukasz Fabianski says he understands why Emi Martinez left Arsenal - as he did the same thing. The two men will be on opposite sides when West Ham and Aston Villa clash on Monday night.
- Peter Moore, who spent three years at Liverpool to oversee them winning the Champions League, FIFA Club World Cup and the Premier League title, revealed he will act as an advisor at Wrexham.
- It may have been 15 years since his most recent bout, but Mike Tyson showed glimpses of his destructive prime as the sporting icon made his boxing return in a lively exhibition with Roy Jones Jr.
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW BY NIK SIMON: The Exiles will begin their new era at the Brentford Community Stadium - which they are sharing with the football team - against Leicester Tigers on Sunday.
- The embarrassing lapse of security at one of the world's biggest sporting clubs could have terrible ramifications, with more information about the extent of the attack emerging.
- The arrival of £48million striker Timo Werner looked almost certain to relegate Tammy Abraham to another season of watching the action longingly from the Chelsea bench.
- Which players would get in a combined Chelsea and Tottenham XI and what star names would miss out? Sportsmail takes you through the team, based on players available for Sunday's contest.
- Mourinho was critical of Chelsea and Mount and Abraham after their opening day loss at United last term. On Sunday, the pair pose a threat to his Spurs side while Chelsea are a very different beast.
Follow @SportUKnews on Twitter!