- The Spain international has been persistently linked with the Premier League champions since July, when he made it clear that he would not be signing another contract in Germany.
- The 24-year-old opted for a move to west London over Anfield, with Chelsea wrapping up a £53million move from RB Leipzig, and was also highly coveted by a number of other elite clubs.
- Max Aarons kicked-off his Championship season last weekend while in the background, Barcelona have been trying move him from Norwich to the Nou Camp.
- Serie A side Genoa have completed the loan signings of Italian defender Davide Zappacosta from Chelsea and Croatian winger Marko Pjaca from Juventus,
Fans can be 'safer' watching matches in stadiums than in their own LIVING ROOMS, claims Brighton CEOThe top flight released a statement on Thursday which reiterated their desire for fans to return from October 1 - although a recent rise in coronavirus infections may see their hopes scuppered.
- Bertrand Traore was part of the Lyon squad that reached the semi-finals of the Champions League and has now joined Aston Villa.
Dillon Sheppard: Kaizer Chiefs join Mamelodi Sundowns in battle for ex-Bidvest Wits assistant coach - ReportsThe retired winger could reunite with Hunt at Amakhosi, but he has also been linked with Masandawana
- The Germany international says a fellow countryman helped convince him that Stamford Bridge was the best place for him to advance his career
- Genoa have boosted their squad ahead of the new Serie A season with the loan acquisitions of Davide Zappacosta and Marko Pjaca.
- The Gunners have been heavily linked with the French midfielder, but his current employers will not sanction his departure for a cut-price fee
- Edin Dzeko is set to join Juventus from Roma in a £13.7million (€15m) deal having agreed personal terms on a two-year contract worth £7m (€7.5m) per season.
- The Paraguay international was the Magpies' top scorer last season.
Premier League clubs can create 'SAFER' matchday environment for fans than at home, says Paul BarberThe top flight released a statement on Thursday which reiterated their desire for fans to return from October 1 - although a recent rise in coronavirus infections may see their hopes scuppered.
- Dejan Kulusevski is preparing for his Juventus bow – those who know him best tell Stats Perform News he has everything to succeed.
- Italy international Zappacosta returns to Serie A following last season's temporary switch to Roma.
- Everything worth knowing before the teams square off in the top flight
- Burkina Faso international Traore began his senior career at Chelsea.
Neymar's Puma deal 'the most expensive individual sponsorship contract in sport' after quitting NikeNeymar's shock switch to become the new face of Puma has reportedly come with a massive £23m-per-year deal - the largest individual sponsorship contract in sport.
- Bale received a hero's welcome from supporters when he arrived at the club's training ground on Friday, seven years after leaving to join Real Madrid in a then world record £86million transfer.
Manchester United vs Crystal Palace live stream: How to watch Premier League fixture online and on TV todayEverything you need to know about the match
- The 25-year-old has signed a three-year contract at Villa Park and is the club's fourth major arrival of the summer to take their total spend to £84m.
- The Los Angeles Lakers took a 1-0 series lead over the Denver Nuggets but LeBron James had his second-place MVP finish on his mind after.
Manchester United vs Crystal Palace predicted line-ups: Team news ahead of Premier League fixture todayAll there is to know ahead of the top-flight clash
- All you need to know ahead of kick-off
- All you need to know about the match
- Everything you need to know about the game
- All you need to know about the game at Goodison Park
- All you need to know about the game
- All you need to know about the game
- Roma’s Marash Kumbulla: ‘I liked to watch Smalling. I tried to learn from him’. Albania centre-back earned a move to the capital after a spell at Verona, who Roma face as Serie A resumes this weekend
Follow @SportUKnews on Twitter!