- JAMIE REDKNAPP: Knowing Daniel Levy like I do, and the way the Spurs chairman likes to stay in touch with his squad, I wonder if he sensed the players were losing faith.
- Barca youngsters Perez and Fati scored the winning goals at the San Siro in a 2-1 win against Inter Milan on Tuesday night, which knocked their opponents out of the Champions League.
- A chairman at war with hisplayers, a squad without a domestic win since October and a three-time Champions League manager sacked after a 4-0 win. What do Napoli need? Gennaro Gattuso.
- Ruiz Jr must take career more seriously and shed the pounds if he is to get back to the top. He will need at least two fights with fringe-world level opponents before another world title challenge.
- The three Premier League clubs have sounded out Neymar's representatives about a potential move for the wantaway Brazilian - yet a return to Barcelona is still considered the most likely destination.
- Tottenham suffered a 7-2 defeat to Bayern Munich back in October and Jose Mourinho is likely to adopt a different approach to the one adopted by his predecessor Mauricio Pochettino.
- The Italian giants lost 2-1 against Barcelona at the San Siro having needed a win to guarantee progression to the knockout rounds. Borussia Dortmund overhauled them and put them in third.
- Virgil van Dijk has lavished praise on Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson for his contribution to the club both on and off the pitch. He put in another strong display in Tuesday night's win.
- PETE JENSON IN SPAIN: He might not get too many chances between now and the transfer window and he may need a strong performance to persuade Madrid that they don't need to listen to offers.
- United midfielders Fred and Jesse Lingard were subjected to alleged racist abuse during last week's 2-1 win at the Etihad, with the former also being hit by missiles as he went to take a corner.
- Matthew McConaughey added some Hollywood shine to proceedings at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday night. The Oscar winning actor was in attendance for Chelsea's 2-1 win over Lille.
- Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is confident the club can still attract big-name players despite their dwindling position in the Premier League.
Manchester Utd boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer 'hopeful' Paul Pogba will return before the end of the yearPogba has been absent since September and has been limited to just six appearances this season after suffering an ankle injury in a draw with Arsenal.
- Premier LeagueWed 11 Dec, AT 10:50Neymar and Mbappe linked with Liverpool, Chelsea and City
Premier League clubs and Euro giants are keeping tabs on the Paris pair
- Despite seemingly turning his back on European football, Vela's impressive form has seen him linked with a move to Barcelona, and Dos Santos believes there is an opportunity for Vela to head to Barca.
- The former England midfielder answered quickfire questions from Amazon Prime Video pundit Peter Crouch in the 15th episode of the show Back of the Net.
- Angry Arsenal fans have taken to social media to complain after demand for the club's retro 'bruised banana' shirt caused the club's website to crash on Wednesday morning.
- Gary Neville and Phil Neville travelled to the Johan Cruyff Arena in Amsterdam along with David Beckham to take in Valencia's game against Ajax. Valencia won the match 1-0.
- ALVISE CAGNAZZO IN NAPLES: Carlo Ancelotti's Napoli reign came to an end at the Vesuvio Hotel where he was adamant he would not quit - only to be sacked within 30 minutes by his chairman.
- Ancelotti was shown the door despite a 4-0 victory against Genk in the Champions League on Tuesday which saw the Serie A side through to the knockout stages of the Champions League.
- Featherstone Rovers and England rugby league international Natalie Harrowell has died suddenly, aged 29.
- Mateo Kovacic and Jorginhostarted during Chelsea's 2-1 victory against Lille on Tuesday night at Stamford Bridge which saw them progress to the knockout stages of the Champions League.
- Leicester are close to tying James Maddison to a new contract, dealing a transfer blow to Manchester United. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has long been an admirer of the attacking midfielder.
- Abraham scored Chelsea's opener in their 2-1 victory over Lille on Tuesday which saw the Blues progress to the knockout stages of the Champions League on Tuesday night.
- Dwight McNeil is a target for Manchester United , who he represented at academy level, and Crystal Palace are also keen on him for the January transfer window if Wilfried Zaha leaves.
- Barcelona's Champions League win over Inter Milan was tainted for Frenkie de Jong after he appeared to find out that his old club Ajax had been dumped out just moments after the full-time whistle.
- Premier LeagueWed 11 Dec, AT 09:12Ancelotti linked with Everton and Arsenal after Napoli axe
Italian was sacked despite guiding the Serie A side to the Champions League last 16
- Chelsea sent scouts to watch strikers Moussa Dembele and Timo Werner on Tuesday evening. The Stamford Bridge club had a healthy contingent of staff in the stands.
- This slap handed the champ his first defeat.
- Champions LeagueWed 11 Dec, AT 08:34Champions League: Chelsea hold on as Ajax crash out
Holders Liverpool are also through to the round of 16
Follow @SportUKnews on Twitter!