- With LaLiga cleared to restart, Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas again slammed Ligue 1's decision.
- Premiership and Championship clubs have been given provisional authorisation to begin non-contact training.
- Manager Ralph Hasenhuttl says Southampton are ready to take the "next steps" in their development after he signed a new long-term contract.
- The Wolves midfielder, who has seen his own move mooted, considers there to be no substance to the speculation that continues to rage at Molineux
- Emile Heskey has backed Jadon Sancho and believes sports stars are right to use their platform to show support for anti-racist protestors.
- The former England international does not have coronavirus.
'My goal is to succeed at Real Madrid' - Ceballos eager to prove his worth to Zidane after Arsenal loanThe Spanish midfielder says he hasn't given up on his career with the Blancos, but remains focused on his duties at Emirates Stadium for now
- Former Germany striker Oliver Bierhoff believes too many average footballers are picking up princely salaries for it to be sustainable.
- Silverstone confirmed to host two grand prixs with F1 season set for July start* F1 confirms its rescheduled European calendar* Sport expects quarantine dispensation for British leg
- The death of George Floyd while in police custody has prompted responses from across the world of sport, with Tiger Woods now speaking out.
‘Competition at Liverpool could lead Werner to Chelsea’ – German striker ‘ticks every box’ for Blues, says BurleyA move to Anfield has been mooted for the RB Leipzig forward, but it could be that he favours more regular game time at Stamford Bridge
- Football quiz: when Barcelona won the Champions League final in 2006. Arsenal reached their first (and so far only) Champions League final in 2006. How well do you recall the game? More Champions League final quizzes: 1999, 2005, 2012
- The campaign will open with two races in Austria on July 5 and 12, followed by one in Hungary, two in Britain, and grands prix in Spain and Belgium.
- Austria and Great Britain will each host two races after Formula One announced the first eight races of the delayed 2020 season.
- Silverstone will host the British Grand Prix and the inaugural F1 70th Anniversary Grand Prix across the first two weekends in August after a revamped 2020 calendar was unveiled to start the heavily-delayed season next month.
'Guardiola dreams of coaching a national team' - Man City boss has ambitions away from club football, says his brotherA role in international management remains on the cards for the Spanish tactician, according to his sibling and agent, but it will not happen soon
‘Sane’s future in good hands whether he leaves Man City or not’ – Goater hoping Bayern interest can be seen offThe former Blues striker is eager to see a Germany international winger play his way back to form and fitness, while remaining at the Etihad Stadium
- Now lockdown measures are gradually easing you’ll have noticed the parks are literally littered with playful pups being debuted by joyful new owners enjoying state-mandated walkies.More spare time and flexible hours WFH have accelerated pet projects. Adoption homes report a similar uptick in enquiries for cats, also. It is well and truly kitten season.
- Today the world is not focused on virtual pub quizzes and online concerts – in fact, quite the opposite.June 2 is being hailed as Blackout Tuesday, a response to the recent death of George Floyd. It comes amid protests staged in America and the UK, after video footage emerged showing Mr Floyd being pinned down by his neck by a Minnesota police offer. He later died, and the officer who was filmed holding him down has been charged with murder.
- The Brazilians have tied down the two attackers on long-term deals, and the pair wants to win more trophies in the next five years
- Mikel Arteta's Arsenal squad were busy with more contact training on Monday as the Gunners gear up for the Premier League's return.Arsenal are provisionally scheduled to be one of the first top-flight teams back in action, with a match at Manchester City scheduled for Wednesday, June 17.
- The 52-year-old was appointed in December 2018.
UFC champion Israel Adesanya speaks at protest in New Zealand: ‘People of different races, we need you to say something’UFC middleweight champion Israel Adesanya spoke at a Black Lives Matter march in Auckland, New Zealand on Sunday, calling on “white people, people of different races” to speak up in the aftermath of the death of George Floyd.Many athletes have spoken out since Floyd, a black American, died last Monday in Minneapolis after a police officer knelt on his neck for more than eight minutes. Among those to voice their support of Floyd have been Chicago Bulls legend Michael Jordan, professio
'I want to keep winning trophies & show Lampard he can count on me' - Giroud explains decision to extend Chelsea stayThe Frenchman says he grasped the opportunity to sign a new deal at Stamford Bridge with both hands after months of speculation over his future
- The Soweto-born keeper remains hopeful he can play for the national team despite having struggled for game time this season
- A role in international management remains on the cards for Pep Guardiola, according to his brother and agent, but it will not happen soon.
- The former Tottenham boss can appreciate why an ambitious performer will be considering a switch as he sets his sights on major silverware
- Carole Baskin is now in control of the Exotic Animal Memorial Park in Wynnewood, Oklahoma - better known as the zoo previously owned by Joe Exotic.Exotic, real name Joseph Allen Maldonado-Passage, fled Oklahoma and left the zoo in control of his mother, and his former business partner Jeff Lowe back in 2011.
- Brown is hoping to become Britain's youngest summer Olympian in Tokyo.
- The film crew for Avatar 2 have been granted permission to fly into New Zealand to begin filming on the sequel, despite the country’s border closure.Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern closed New Zealand’s borders on March 16 in a bid to curtail the spread of coronavirus.
Follow @SportUKnews on Twitter!