- The Italian defender says he could've accepted his team-mate leaving for Real Madrid but not another Serie A side
- The Argentine defender was allowed to return to his homeland in January, but has taken in just one appearance due to the global coronavirus outbreak
- Barcelona goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen has only two years left on his contract, but he says fans do not need to worry.
- British number three looks forward to Progress Tour Women's Championships.
- Schalke have not activated a €25million clause that would have allowed them to sign defender Jean-Clair Todibo permanently from Barcelona.
- Food science has turned cooking into an art form for some footballersEverton’s Gylfi Sigurdsson and Mark Noble of West Ham have honed their culinary skills during lockdown while others have discovered a new interest
- My favourite game: a perfect view of another Liverpool v Newcastle classicHope of a ticket was fading when I was spirited into Anfield pretending to be a TV technician to watch a thriller
- With the DFB examining protests from Jadon Sancho, Achraf Hakimi, Marcus Thuram and Weston McKennie, FIFA has offered guidance to leagues.
- Little to declare: how BH Lyon tried to pep up county cricketLong before the Hundred, Gloucestershire’s captain recognised the need to enliven a ‘dying’ game, through quirky declarations
- Summer rugby union could be the chance to deliver best of both worldsWith the post-Covid calendar needing a radical re-draw, shifting the northern hemisphere game to the warmer months could help clubs finally turn a profit
‘Liverpool’s progress under Klopp has been astonishing’ – Alexander-Arnold welcomes ‘massive’ stridesThe Reds defender is delighted to form part of an ambitious squad that has already collected a number of trophies and has its sights set on more
- Giroud was due to be out of contract in the summer but has recently penned a one-year extension.
- 'Everyone is raving about The Last Dance': Alex Horne's lockdown TVThe comedian and Taskmaster creator on the Michael Jordan documentary taking the world by storm, and cheesy yet inspirational YouTube stars
- The 2020 season is due to get under way at Austria's Red Bull Ring on July 5.
- Premiership and Championship clubs have been given provisional authorisation to begin non-contact training.
- Talking Horses: bookies behave themselves for racing's returnThe profit margin built into prices on day one of racing’s return to action was kept within very respectable limits
- Manager Ralph Hasenhuttl says Southampton are ready to take the "next steps" in their development after he signed a new long-term contract.
- The Wolves midfielder, who has seen his own move mooted, considers there to be no substance to the speculation that continues to rage at Molineux
- Thousands more London children returned to school today but the situation across the capital is patchy with the majority in some areas waiting until next week before reopening.About 90 per cent of schools in some London boroughs including Westminster and Kensington and Chelsea are open today, but in some — including Ealing, Haringey and Tower Hamlets — most will not reopen until next week at the earliest.
- Emile Heskey has backed Jadon Sancho and believes sports stars are right to use their platform to show support for anti-racist protestors.
- The former England international does not have coronavirus.
'My goal is to succeed at Real Madrid' - Ceballos eager to prove his worth to Zidane after Arsenal loanThe Spanish midfielder says he hasn't given up on his career with the Blancos, but remains focused on his duties at Emirates Stadium for now
- Former Germany striker Oliver Bierhoff believes too many average footballers are picking up princely salaries for it to be sustainable.
- Silverstone confirmed to host two grands prix with F1 to start in July* F1 confirms its rescheduled European calendar* Sport expects quarantine dispensation for British leg
- Silverstone confirmed to host two grand prixs with F1 season set for July start* F1 confirms its rescheduled European calendar* Sport expects quarantine dispensation for British leg
- The death of George Floyd while in police custody has prompted responses from across the world of sport, with Tiger Woods now speaking out.
‘Competition at Liverpool could lead Werner to Chelsea’ – German striker ‘ticks every box’ for Blues, says BurleyA move to Anfield has been mooted for the RB Leipzig forward, but it could be that he favours more regular game time at Stamford Bridge
- Football quiz: when Barcelona won the Champions League final in 2006. Arsenal reached their first (and so far only) Champions League final in 2006. How well do you recall the game? More Champions League final quizzes: 1999, 2005, 2012
- The campaign will open with two races in Austria on July 5 and 12, followed by one in Hungary, two in Britain, and grands prix in Spain and Belgium.
Kick It Out urge all players to take a knee in show of solidarity on racism after George Floyd deathAll Premier League players should take a knee in protest against racism when the season restarts, the chairman of Kick It Out has said.Sanjay Bhandari’s appeal comes as Fifa urged authorities to use “common sense” when considering whether to punish players for protesting against the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis last week.
Follow @SportUKnews on Twitter!