- A shock move for Manu Tuilagi to the Super League with Toronto Wolfpack looks to be on the cards as the Canadian club's coach confirms negotiations are taking place for the England star.
- JONATHAN McEVOY IN SAO PAULO: The 89-year-old Ecclestone thinks a clean break would suit the six-time world champion better than seeking a final hurrah with Ferrari.
- Former Labour cabinet minister Lord Hain has written to Downing Street calling for Hamilton to be rewarded with an upgrade on the MBE he received after he won his maiden championship in 2008.
- DANNY MURPHY: Job well done, England. They've qualified for Euro 2020 with today's game in Kosovo to spare and you can't be more emphatic than booking your place with a 7-0 win.
- BY LEE NOLAN AT STADE MARCEL DEFLANDRE: Exeter Chiefs got their Heineken Champions Cup campaign off to a perfect start with their biggest ever away win in the competition.
- BY NIK SIMON AT THE REC: The stadium announcer greeted Bath's 'World Cup heroes' before kick-off but, by the final whistle, they must have wished they were back in Japan.
- SAMI MOKBEL IN PRISTINA: Southgate is set to ring the changes for their final Euro 2020 qualifier against Kosovo, with Burnley goalkeeper Pope poised to get the nodon Sunday.
- NIK SIMON'S THE GAINLINE: Justin Tipuric is weighing up a £500,000-a-year offer from Bristol - but some of France's biggest clubs are also keen on the Wales flanker.
- Such is the sense of gratitude felt for the British government's role in the 1999 NATO bombing raids which brought independence to Kosovo, banners and poppies cover the capital.
- Football's lawmakers are under increasing pressure to allow Video Assistant Referee (VAR) communications to be broadcast in stadiums, to save the technology from ruining the sport.
The fire inside Ben Stokes: His genius lit up our summer, but what really drives England's talisman?EXCLUSIVE BY OLIVER HOLT: What Stokes did last summer was like watching Liverpool come back from 3-0 down to beat AC Milan in Istanbul or Manchester United's win over Bayern Munich.
- Georgios Efrem's strike beat the Scotland keeper before hitting the underside of the bar, bouncing over the line and then rebounding away from goal.
- Saracens have been warned that millions of pounds worth of sponsorship revenue is in jeopardy if they are found guilty of breaching the salary cap.
- OLIVER HOLT - MAIL ON SUNDAY CHIEF SPORTS WRITER: It was obvious that the treatment of Gomez upset Southgate and tainted Thursday night. In many ways, it felt like a defining week.
- Maddison revealed a Montenegro backroom staffer asked for it but he reserved it for his dad. 'He said when I was a little kid, "If you ever play for England I want your shirt" so I had to give it to him.'
- Tammy Abraham is second in Premier League goal-scoring with 10 behind Jamie Vardy, on 11, though the Leicester centre-forward has declared himself unavailable for duty.
As Raheem Sterling was driven away it seemed years of work uniting the England squad had been ruinedIn the sweeping bar and restaurant concourse housed behind Wembley's main stand there is a private area marked-out where the select few can gather with England players after a game.
- Kaepernick moves workout from Falcons training facilityReps for quarterback suggest NFL’s process is illegitimateA spirited Colin Kaepernick said he was ready to play anywhere in the National Football League after a long awaited tryout at an Atlanta area high school on Saturday.“I’ve been ready for three years. I’ve been denied for three years,” said the former San Francisco 49ers quarterback who made headlines by kneeling at games during the US anthem to protest ag
- The success of Formula E is attracting new fans, venues, manufacturers and, critically, sponsors has forced F1 into announcing proposals to cut costs and reduce environmental impacts.
- Glen Johnson believes that Jose Mourinho is unlikely to take charge of Arsenal. Mourinho hasn't managed since being sacked by United in December 2018 and has been linked with Arsenal.
- When Ronald Koeman was shown the door at Goodison Park back in October 2017, it was difficult to imagine a route back to the top for the Dutchman, but now he is a Barcelona candidate.
- Dominic Thiem will play Stefanos Tsitsipas in Sunday's showpiece at the ATP Finals after beating reigning champion Alexander Zverev.The 26-year-old fought off two attempts at a break from his opponent to take the first set and eventually saw off the German 7-5, 6-3 in an hour and 34 minutes.
- CHRIS WHEELER AT WINDSOR PARK: A goalless draw was enough to send Holland through to Euro 2020 and render Northern Ireland's final Group C game against Germany meaningless.
- Steven Davis missed a penalty for Northern Ireland and it was Netherlands celebrating a goalless draw in Belfast to earn a Euro 2020 place.
- Potential No 1 pick in April’s NFL draft injured in Alabama winTagovailoa will miss remainder of season after dislocating hipWhat was planned to be the last series of the day for Tua Tagovailoa ended in the final play of his season – and maybe his Alabama career.The Crimson Tide’s star quarterback will miss the rest of the season after dislocating his right hip in the first half of No 4 Alabama’s 38-7 victory over Mississippi State on Saturday. Continue reading...
- Toni Kroos scored twice as Germany secured their place at Euro 2020 with a resounding 4-0 win over Belarus, which leaves Joachim Low's side top of Group C ahead of second placed Netherlands.
- Eddie Jones's Barbarians were pipped 33-31 by Fiji with the teams sharing 10 tries at Twickenham. He cut a relaxed figure standing on the touchline and greeted players with hugs as they came off.
- Manager Ryan Giggs believes Wales have gained momentum during the latter part of their Euro 2020 qualifying campaign after an indifferent start.
- Marcelo Bielsa is ready to entrust Tyler Roberts with the number ten role at Leeds United. The young Wales international has made a big impact on his return to the first team.
- Courtois is now just two minutes away from beating Keylor Navas' clean sheet record for Real, after shutting out his last five opponents in La Liga and the Champions League.
- DOMINIC KING IN PRISTINA: Gareth Southgate insists Joe Gomez will be stronger for the experience after the most turbulent week of his career ended with a freak injury.
- The disingenuous decision to organize a last-minute workout for Kaepernick brilliantly creates a no-lose situation that will extricate the NFL from the PR catastrophe it made for itselfThe NFL’s decision to organize a private workout for Colin Kaepernick on Saturday in Atlanta is not what it looks like on the surface. Mostly it feels like a guy inviting an old girlfriend to dinner and getting her hopes up at the thought of reconciling when he really has zero interest other than ending the
Lucas Torreira's agent admits Arsenal star does not like more attacking role as Napoli show interestLucas Torreira has endured a frustrating season so far. Struggling to keep a place, being played out of position and winning just three of the Premier League games he has played.
- He drove spectacularly in the wet here in 2016 but could only finish third on that occasion. Last season he was unlucky to be punted out of contention by backmarker Esteban Ocon while leading.
- Barcelona defender Gerard Pique has raised a few eyebrows after unveiling his plan, via his marketing company, to rejuvenate the Davis Cup by giving it a fresh twist to broaden its appeal.
- Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema has threatened to switch his international allegiance after not being called up to the French squad again.
- Antoine Griezmann has admitted he 'must adapt' to life at Barcelona after a difficult start since his summer move from Atletico Madrid and says he wants to play in a central role.
- JONATHAN McEVOY AT SAO PAULO: Verstappen drove spectacularly in the wet here three ago but could only finish second on that occasion after a collision with backmarker Esteban Ocon.
- With the scores still 0-0 in the 60th minute, Nuneaton Borough called upon an unlikely player to take a penalty in their Southern Premier Central clash with Stratford Town – step forward goalkeeper Tony Breeden. The bold move did not pay off, with Breeden hitting the penalty high and wide into the stands – and smashing a light in the process. The miss did not prove too costly for Nuneaton, who won 2-0 thanks to a goal from defender Joel Kettle and a late penalty from Callum Powe
- Max Verstappen secured his second career pole position for Sunday's Brazilian Grand Prix as world champion Lewis Hamilton had to settle for third.Verstappen turned on the style in his Red Bull to edge out Ferrari's Sebastian Vettel by just 0.123 seconds. Hamilton moved ahead of Charles Leclerc after he improved with his final lap.Leclerc is due to start 14th following a 10-place grid penalty for an engine change. That promotes Valtteri Bottas to fourth, with Alex Albon fifth.Verstappen has perfo
- When Nuneaton were awarded a penalty in their Southern Leaguegame against Stratford Town, fans were pretty perplexed when goalkeeper Tony Breedon stepped up to take it.
- In an eventful race in which only eight of the 17 starters finished, 14-1 shot Happy Diva led approaching the second-last fence where 4-1 favourite Slate House exited.
- Reports stated that Inter Milan manager Antonio Conte received a threatening letter with a bullet to his home address. Inter Milan have denied this but confirmed they received the letter.
- TOM COLLOMOSSE IN BAKU: Wales comfortably beat Azerbaijan in their penultimate Euro 2020 qualification match to set up an almighty showdown against Hungary in Cardiff.
- Michael O'Neill's men still have a very slim chance of qualifying automaticallybut must beat Holland on Saturday evening. Join KIERAN JACKSON for full commentary of the Group C clash.
- First-half goals from Kieffer Moore and Harry Wilson were enough for Wales, who saw off Azerbaijan 2-0 in their Euro 2020 qualifying clash.
- RUSSIA 1-4 BELGIUM: Eden Hazard scored a brace as Belgium beat Russia 4-1 away to ensure they will finish top of Euro 2020 qualifying Group I.
- An object was discovered during work on an apartment development and could lead to West Ham's Premier League clash at home to Arsenal on December 9 being postponed.
Real Madrid 'eye move for Chelsea's Callum Hudson-Odoi... despite him signing new deal in September'Real Madrid are interested in signing Callum Hudson-Odoi despite the winger having only signed a new deal with Chelsea in September.
- Manchester United have been dealt a blow in their pursuit of Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly after he appeared to reaffirm his commitment to the club in a heartfelt tweet on Twitter.
21 Nov 201920 Nov 201919 Nov 201918 Nov 201917 Nov 201915 Nov 201914 Nov 201913 Nov 201912 Nov 201911 Nov 2019
Follow @SportUKnews on Twitter!