- My FMCG client based in Leicester are looking for someone with a Supply Planning / Buyer skill set to join them and support the growth of the business.Client DetailsMy client are a B2B supplier and manufacturer of FMCG products and import a high-volume of their products from Europe and the Far East. This is a very fast-paced environment with high SKU volume!DescriptionThe Purchasing team is responsible for purchasing over 20,000 SKU's from a global supply base of over 500 suppliers. The
- Home TrainerIf you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of the people we support within their home and believe you have the skills and experience to train and continuously develop our dedicated team of carers we would love to hear from you.The role would suit an existing Health care trainer or a someone with management/supervisory experience within a Health & Social Care setting such as a care manager, deputy manager, assistant care manager or experienced care supervisor who
- RGN/Deputy Manager Needed!We currently have two vacancies for a dual role of Deputy Manager/ Registered Nurse and for a Registered Nurse to work nights.We are a friendly Nursing Home set in the beautiful town of Church Stretton, Shropshire, AONB, close to the historic towns of Shrewsbury and Ludlow. You'll be working in a 35-bed home for the elderly, caring for a range of residential and nursing clients. Rated 'Good' by CQC and highly respected in the local community.Deputy Manager / Regis
- Role: Managing Principal, Global Cyber Intelligence & Threat ResponseLocation: Brentford, LondonSalary: £90,000 - £110,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + BenefitsAbout the RoleIn this exciting opportunity, as a Global Cyber Intelligence & Threat subject matter expert, you will be responsible for leading the global strategic and operational cyber threat intelligence function.Using your deep knowledge of proactive and effective threat insight, you will lead the company globally in m
- Our client are an Automotive Retail Group who are looking for an experienced Accountant for their franchise car dealership in Leeds. Previous experience in the Motor Industry in the role of Accountant or Financial Controller is required for this role.
Job Title & Location:
Accountant in Leeds.
Salary & Benefits:
Basic salary up to £40,000 plus Employee Benefit Scheme.
Type of Role:
This a full time permanent position working Monday to Friday.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- We are very pleased to be working on behalf of a fantastic person-centred organisation, based in East Lothian. The focus is on enabling all clients to enjoy this phase of their life, with a respectful approach towards their personal choice and visiting loved ones.For this position you will have, but not limited to the following:Need to be an excellent RGN or RMN nurse
Experience in a care home environment is desirable but not essential as full support is given as this is a company who likes
- We are very pleased to be working on behalf of a fantastic company providing bespoke care in the heat of Edinburgh. Their philosophy and whole group ethos place their residents at the very core of everything they do.With the outstanding retention of their current staff, we have a rare opportunity for a Nurse to join their team and help provide best in class care. The balance between having a supportive management structure, but not being bureaucratic, provides an outstanding environment to bot
- Adoption Social Worker - 4 Day WeekMy Client is a progressive Children's Charity looking for a Deputy Manager to join their Family Placement Service in the South of England. This specialist service is a 'GOOD' Agency that focuses on finding new foster carers and adoptive parents for harder to place children, those who have been waiting the longest, and have varying needs.As a Deputy Manager you will coach and train a team of experienced Social Workers who hold a combination of Adoption cases
- Are you ready to put your leadership and business knowledge to the test in the fashion world, and join the one of the UK’s fastest growing retailers?We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Store Manager to join our team and manage the day to day running of our Peacocks storeAs Assistant Store Manager, we are looking for a well-rounded and commercial retail manager who is proactive in their approach and can work using their own initiative, fashion experience desirable however not e
- Human Resources Assistant (Specialist) Marston Green, Birmingham £25,000 - £30,000A leading HR consultancy, providing HR services to businesses in over 40 countries. They provide compliant dual language Contracts of Employment, employee onboarding, Payroll management, HR & Benefits Management, Termination Advice and Delivery, Salary Disbursements and Tax payments to Competent Authorities.The roleTo produce efficient and compliant dual language Global Contracts of employment in li
- No of positions: 20Pay Rate: £13.06 - £15.55 Per Hour - Depending On Experience (plus shift allowance where applicable) – around £25,000 Per Annum.Job type: PermanentHours Per Week: 37+ Overtime paid at competitive rates (time and a quarter Mon-Fri, time and a half Saturdays and double time Sundays)Working Hours: 6am- 2pm & 2pm-10pm rotating on a weekly basisJob Description
The Milling setter-operator will work a variety of Matsuura and Mazak 2, 3, 4 & 5 axis mach
- Art Teacher - Fine Art Teacher/NQTAre you completing Teacher training programme specialising in Art and are looking to secure your first teaching post for September?Do you want to join a tradition teaching school who have high expectations and consistently achieve strong results year on year?Perhaps you are looking for a new opportunity and a fresh challenge as an Art Teacher?A highly successful secondary school located in Wembley, North West London is looking to appoint a talented Art t
- We are one of the largest online retailers in the UK in our product field and are currently seeking an Installations Assistant to join our team on a 6 month contract to cover our busy seasonal period. We are based in Chobham and are a small family run business but are growing rapidly.The Installations Assistant will join a team of 7 and will be required to work Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm. In return you will receive a salary of up to £21k, paid overtime and other company benefits, inc
- Major Automotive are currently working with a Main Dealer who are actively looking for a Service Adviser to join their existing team.Location Wake fieldWorking hours: 5 days a week mainly Monday to Friday but weekends on Rota - office is open between 8 and 7pm 8hours a day will be between these timesHourly Rate: £17k to £20k basic - £25k OTEHoliday entitlement: 28 inc BHDuties:Greeting and liaising with Customers * Answering the Telephone * Informing Customers of Workshop progr
- Summer Visitor Services AssistantLocation: Buckingham Palace
Job type: Full Time, Summer Contract (June 2020 – September 2020)
Hours: A minimum of 300 hours for the duration of the contract. You will typically be rostered to work over 5 days per week, Monday to Sunday, including regular weekends.
Salary: £10.75 per hoursClosing date to apply: January 26th 2020About the role:It's starting everyday conversations in magnificent surroundings.It’s the collaboration and the community
- Elevation Recruitment Group Accountancy & Finance are working with a highly impressive Doncaster based company as they look to appoint an experienced, Senior Credit Controller & Sales Ledger Clerk.As the business has experienced notable growth, they are now looking to expand their finance team with the appointment of an additional Credit Controller. This is a key role within the finance function and requires someone who is results-driven and effective, whilst also being professional, ten
- My client is a small chain of independent Opticians based in Coventry and they are looking to recruit a full time Optical Assistant or Trainee Dispensing Optician.This particular company pride themselves on offering exceptional levels of service to all patients, and have a real emphasis on quality. They utilise some of the very best testing equipment on the market and stock a wide selection of designer and bespoke frames.As an experienced Optical Assistant or Trainee Dispensing Optician you
- StaffToday are currently recruiting Warehouse Labourers/ Freight Sorters on a nights basis.No experience required. * You must be able to travel from work when finishing at 3am * You must be able to work 4-5 days per week.Urgently require work? This one could be perfect for you!here may be shared transport available depending on where you live.Please apply with a relevant CV to be considered immediately
- Graduate Inspection Engineer - Renewables & Utilities
Location: Ratho, Newbridge, Edinburgh
Salary: £22,500 per annum
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Benefits: Subsidised Lunches, Free gym membership to Excite gym in Edinburgh Indoor Climbing Arena, Discounted Climbing Rates and a great Employee Benefits Scheme!
Cyberhawk is a fast-growing successful company with big ambitions. We already punch way above our weight and we are looking for someone to throw some punches with us!
We are ind
- Our client is a prestigious Library based in central London and they are currently looking for a Building Group Security Officer. As one of the world’s great libraries, their duty is to preserve the nation’s intellectual memory for the future. They operate the world’s largest document delivery service providing millions of items a year to customers all over the world.Role and Responsibility:-
In this rewarding role you will be part of a uniformed security team and provide a sec
- Becoming an E2E Architect with Smart DCC:
Fantastic opportunity to secure an initial 6 months contract as an E2E Architect to develop, maintain and present the evolving end to end architecture. The E2E Architect is a leader for DCC's most critical projects or services. A technologist at-heart, passionate about planning and building compelling services and products. The role is based in Manchester but we can consider candidates based in London.
What you'll be doing:
The E2E Architect will p
- Site Store Supervisor - Full Time - Diss - £25,000 per annumWe are currently recruiting for an experienced Site Store Supervisor to work for our Client based in Diss.Hours of work are Monday to Friday 7am-4:30pmMain duties include:Accountable for operating the weighbridge. This includes booking in vehicles, weighing lorries and taking samples.
Carry out analytical tests and visual assessments of samples of cereals, pulses and oilseeds.
Analyse combinable crops
Monitoring and assessin
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated individual to join one of the UK’s leading property and legal services company as a Valuations Manager in their probate team.The role: * Creating comprehensive valuation reports on properties (ncluding researching properties and reviewing market data from various sources). * Liaising sellers and estate agents on a daily basis. * Provide excellent customer service and build good relationships with the Clients, Client Relationship Manag
- Seasonal Grower Salary £16,299.20pa inclusive of London Weighting
Part time, Fixed Term for 6 months 28.8 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Forty Hall FarmCapel Manor Coll
- Location: ReadingSalary: £40,201 - £53,096 depending on skills and experiencePermanent | Full Time Hours with flexible working patterns available
About the DepartmentSSE IT underpins the technology needs of all the different businesses that make up the SSE group. From emerging technologies to data and analytics to cyber security - we power SSEs growth and enable it to generate value, while keeping it secure. As a trusted business partner that helps SSE lead in a low carbon world, we
- We are currently looking for an Optical Assistant to join a state of the art franchised practice based in Teddington, Middlesex.This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fantastic practice which holds a great reputation for providing the highest levels of service.The modern practice operates independently and offers a friendly, professional and enjoyable environment with a great family-feel within the team.Optical Assistant - RoleBustling patient focused 2 testing room practice
- Digital Forensics & Incident Response Specialist x5Location: Bristol
Rate: £650 per day
Duration: 34 Months
SC Clearance is required for this role
Job DescriptionWe're looking for Digital Forensics & Incident Response specialists with skills or experience in host forensics, network forensics, incident management, threat intelligence, malware analysis and/or threat hunting to join the Cyber Incident Response Team (CIRT) and support when required.
Skills, Qualifications & Knowled
- Our client, a household name has an Agile development team who are seeks a Team Lead Developer who loves clean coding principles, and is passionate about code quality. This is working for a household name who have an excellent reputation.This role is all about producing quality work and coordinating the team. You will be second in command to the Head of department. You will be writing code for probably two days a week. Other duties will be Reviewing code, Sprints, estimations, looking at desig
- Claims Coordinator
Location: Newport, Tredegar Park Pay Rate: £9 per hour
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you’re making a real difference, this role could be for you.
Pertemps are recruiting on behalf of Lloyds Banking Group for a Claims Coordinator. If you want to join a leading bank, committed to supporting customers, communities and businesses fo
- P Flannery Plant Hire is a blue chip plant hire company and one of the biggest suppliers of operated & non operated plant within the UK.We are looking for LGV 2 Low Loader drivers to work days out of our Newport DepotDuties will include loading plant machinery onto the low loader taking to site and unloading the plant machinery.Good hours and good rates will be available for the right driver.You will have a minimum of 2 years experience of driving a LGV 2 and a CPC, Digi licence must hav
Follow @JobsUKnews on Twitter!