- Edinburgh Napier University - Student Wellbeing and Inclusion Service<br />Salary: £32,816 pro rata
- WAKING NIGHT SUPPORT WORKERS - FULL TIME - NEW SERVICE
Are you a Care Support Worker?
Would you like to work at our exciting new development at Victoria Lodge in Bognor Regis?
Would you like to be part of our new team? If yes, we would like to hear from you
The service will be a 6 bedded specialist brain injury and neurological unit.
The Pay rate is £8.80 an hour
The Night shifts are 7.15pm to 7.30am
The service is easily accessible by bus, train and within close proximity to the local ame
- Durham University - Department of Theology and Religion - Centre for Catholic Studies<br />Salary: £15,009 - please see advert
- University of Liverpool - Research, Partnerships and Innovation<br />Salary: £34,805 to £40,322 per annum
- Ossila Limited<br />Salary: £32,000 to £36,000 per annum
- The University of Edinburgh<br />Salary: £34,978 to £51,828
- University of Strathclyde - Electronic and Electrical Engineering<br />Salary: Commensurate with the skills and experience of the candidate and the seniority of the role
- Nottingham Trent University<br />Salary: Not specified
- University of St Andrews - School of Biology<br />Salary: £33,797 to £36,914 per annum
- University of Dundee - School of Life Sciences<br />Salary: £32,817 to £49,553 depending on experience. A relocation allowance is available.
- University of Salford - Student Experience & Support<br />Salary: £27,830 to £32,236
- University of Birmingham - School of Computer Science<br />Salary: £15,009.The value of the award covers tuition fee: £4,327 pa. Awards are usually incremented on 1 October each year.
- The University of Edinburgh - Social & Political Science<br />Salary: £14,000 maintenance stipend & tuition fees covered at the Home/EU fee rate
- WMG, The University of Warwick<br />Salary: £41,526 to £49,553 per annum
- Liverpool John Moores University<br />Salary: £27,511 to £32,816 pro rata per annum
- Imperial College London - Imperial College Business School<br />Salary: £57,606 to £65,949 per annum
- University of York - Mathematics<br />Salary: £32,817 to £40,322 per annum
- The University of Edinburgh - School of Social & Political Science<br />Salary: £15,000 stipend (pro-rata for part-time students) and covers University tuition fees at the Home/EU rate
- Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council - Public Health<br />Salary: £32,029 to £35,934 per annum
- University of Sheffield - Department of Academic Programmes and Student Engagement (APSE): Academic Practice and Skills Development<br />Salary: £41,526 to £49,553.Grade 8 per annum, with potential to progress to £55,750 through exceptional sustained contribution
- Herefordshire and Ludlow College<br />Salary: £50,000 (circa) per annum
- Loughborough College<br />Salary: £15,194 per annum based on FTE of £17,245
- DN Colleges Group<br />Salary: £21,326 to £31,200 per annum
- University of Glasgow - College of Medical, Veterinary & Life Sciences: School of Medicine, Dentistry & Nursing<br />Salary: £82,669 to £103,886 per annum pro rata
- Warwick Business School, The University of Warwick<br />Salary: £26,715 to £30,046 per annum
- University of Nottingham - Veterinary Medicine & Science<br />Salary: £36,914 to £62,727 per annum
- University of Glasgow - University Services: Estates & Commercial Services<br />Salary: £44,045 to £51,034.UoG G8 (per annum)
- UCL - Electrical Impedance Tomography (EIT)<br />Salary: £35,965 per annum, inclusive of London Allowance, Grade 7
- University of Warwick - School for Cross Faculty Studies<br />Salary: £30,942 to £40,322 per annum, pro rata
- Liverpool John Moores University - School of Sport and Exercise Sciences<br />Salary: £61,200 to £107,100 per annum
Follow @JobsUKnews on Twitter!