Retail Sales Advisors - Menswear
Concession within House of Fraser, Oxford Street London
14 hours per weekOur client is a leading Menswear retailer and they are looking for an experienced Retail Sales Advisor to join their team for their concession based within House of Fraser 318 Oxford St, Marylebone, London W1C 1HF.The successful applicant’s duties include sales and service, merchandising stock and presentation, plus use of till and card machine. Also, you will be required to unload a
- So you got your Psychology degree? Check. Next step – join a national mental health charity who develop their people (through qualifications, individual learning, along with management / leadership training).
You will be working at a mental health project with people who have been discharged from hospital, who need extra support to develop and move on (usually within 2 years) into their own accommodation with the skills to become independent. Each day you will help client
- Penguin Recruitment is pleased to be working with one of the UK's leading property consultancies on the hire of an Associate Planner to their Brighton office.The successful candidate will become an integral project manager and lead on relevant applications and promotions, supporting senior colleagues on new business opportunities and key projects.The south east team comprises 15 fee earners which provide planning consultancy across Surrey, Kent, and Sussex. It is a busy, fast-paced departmen
- Deputy ManagerMarket Harborough£10 - £11 per hour D.O.E + 10% Quarterly BonusJoin a highly rated, fun & friendly care services provider, passionate about delivering exceptional levels of care based in the bustling town of Market Harborough to those with dementia and the elderly.They are looking for a committed and enthusiastic individual to deputise under the Home Manager's supervision. The care home is awarded 9 by the CQC and they are passionate about delivering high standards
- We are looking for a number of Electricians and also Improvers and Mates for a number of long term roles in the Heathrow area, contracts vary and there are day and night shifts available on PAYE or self-employed basis.The role includes Installation work including 1st and 2nd Fix to terminals.Applicants should have previous Electrical installation/terminating & glanding/LV & HV panels experience.We will need to apply for a full five year working history for you.What makes us different?A
- WELL KNOWN UK RETAIL LOOKING FOR A NUMBER/ DATA DRIVEN INDIVIDUAL TO JOIN THEIR AMAZING HEAD OFFICE IN LONDON - IF YOU ARE AN ASSISTANT MERCHANDISER LOOKING FOR A NEW CAREER THIS BRAND IS FOR YOU!
*THIS IS NOT A VISUAL MERCHANDISING POSITION**FULL TIME - OFFICE BASED - SOUTH LONDON*My client is a highly recognised heritage brand with a fantastic product offering. In an every changing retail climate they are going through a time of change, evolving the brand to continue its success and grow
- HOT OF THE PRESS!! HOT - NEW - EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR A LUXURY RETAIL MANAGER WITH AN AMAZING LUXURY JEWELLERY BRAND IN CENTRAL LONDON!
Dynamic and unique jewellery brand are seeking a store manager for their flagship store in Central London. Offering an exquisite range of detailed products, their offering reaches a mixture of different clients from local socialites to International jet setting celebrities.Responsible for the overall running of their beautifully decorated flagship store,
- University of Warwick - Department of Politics and International Studies<br />Salary: £5,000 to £10,000
- University of Warwick<br />Salary: £5,000 to £10,000
- Customer Assistant30 hours, Colliers Wood NEW STORE OPENING, Start Date March 2020The variety and pace that comes with every shift as a Customer Assistant at Lidl needs dedication and flexibility. Our stores are open Monday to Sunday so you'll need to be able to work weekends, as well as weekday shifts. You'll put in a shift as part of the team to check and unpack deliveries, work on the tills, stock our shelves and, most importantly, help our customers. We'll train you to be multi-skilled i
- Customer Assistant 16 to 20 hours, Colliers Wood NEW STORE OPENING, Start Date March 2020The variety and pace that comes with every shift as a Customer Assistant at Lidl needs dedication and flexibility. Our stores are open Monday to Sunday so you'll need to be able to work weekends, as well as weekday shifts. You'll put in a shift as part of the team to check and unpack deliveries, work on the tills, stock our shelves and, most importantly, help our customers. We'll train you to be multi-skil
- Transformation AMS Manager - This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Application Management Systems Manager to become an integral part of the Digital Policing Department within the Metropolitan Police, ensuring the best balance of quality, risk and value for money through oversight, challenge, guidance and decision authority to suppliers. This highly sought-after position will have real-world effects, helping to protect the lives and communities of everyone in London. You will benefit
- Warehouse Team LeaderLocation commutable from: Huntingdon, St Neots, Peterborough, Kettering, Wellingborough, BedfordWe are looking for two team leaders and it would be beneficial if one of the team leaders was fluent in French.Day shift but could move to rotating shift patternSalary: £26,000 per annumThe Profile:The successful Warehouse Team Leader will have a proven production experience and excellent leadership experience. The Warehouse or Despatch Team Leader will have excellent
- The main role for this position is to deliver network connectivity projects, in line with industry best practices, to the companies customers, based on our UK wide national MPLS network and vCloud environment. The role demands a high degree of technical design and understanding of wide area networks, especially MPLS and Internet technologies. This will be a predominantly project customer facing role.There is also a requirement to work with the core network team to develop and continue to updat
- A fantastic opportunity is available for an experienced Merchandiser to join this amazing team based in Norwich City centre on a 12month maternity contract, and to start asap!You'll be working closely with the buying team to analyse seasonal sales performance, profitability, consumer buying patterns, market trends and competitor activity. You'll also help the buying team to plan their exciting ranges and will be able to help determine stock requirements. Its key that you'll be able to develop
- NEW OPENING NEEDS A TALENTED MANAGER TO HEAD UP A TEAM TO STYLE THE LOVELY PEOPLE OF FARNHAM!
*FULL TIME - MANAGER*My client is steeped in history and heritage, a well known brand on the UK high streets offering an exquisite clothing range taking a classic style and putting a modern twist on it. This is an exciting opportunity for a manager,in Farnham!!!
Therefore if you are a manager who is passionate about building strong customer relationships, like being hands on, have an eye for VM wi
- Deputy Team Manager - Children In Team - Make the step Up- South West LondonSalary: Up to £46,000 per annumThe vacancy opened up due to the internal promotion of a Deputy Manager to the Team Manager for their children in need team. She is involved directly in this recruitment process and understands the importance of supportive management. The team is continuously developing through actively reducing caseloads, extra training and working through the Signs of Safety Innovation Project. This
- My client, one of the biggest telecoms companies globally, is currently looking for an incident response specialist. This is the chance for you to join one of the best known companies in this field, with a well established team of experts. You will be working on various projects, both internal and external, giving you the opportunity to practice your and even expand your skill set.Not only will you be working on interesting and innovative projects, but you are also joining one of the best empl
- Are you a driven Registered Care/ Branch Manager or a very experienced Care Coordinator, ready to progress? Living in the North Leeds area of West Yorkshire, our client's role is in an accessible location, commutable from Garforth, Chapel Allerton, Roundhay, Otley parts of Leeds or Bradford, Harrogate, Wetherby area. It can be accessed via multiple reliable transport links, including the A61, M62 and M1. It is essential that you drive and have experience within older people’s domiciliary/h
- FORECASTING / SUPPLY CHAIN
Responsible for the ordering, receiving and shipping process of products
Using relevant reports, relationships, supplier and product knowledge, will constantly seek to improve margin, limit inventory liability and optimise the backlog in order to maximise the on time delivery performance to end customers.
Key Responsibilities for the Forecasting / Supply Chain candidate:
1. Supply chain – sourcing through to delivery.
2. Forecasting / planning to maintain
- We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Assistant for one of our clients based in Wimbledon. Hours will be 6am - 10am Monday - Friday and the pay is £9.50 per hour.They would like for someone to start ASAP so please only apply if you are available for work immediately.Please see details of the role below:Warehouse Assistant -Assist in loading van items ready for deliveries
Putting away stock
Stock take Counting
Be reliable and committed
Have excellent timekeeping skills
Are able to w
- Gi Group is currently working with a number of big brand retail partners in providing them with merchandising staff to help ensure their stores look the very best they can be to the general public, and we are looking to add a number of new staff members to their teams in Keighley.Working in retail merchandising means that you play a vital part in the process of how the stores market their products to their customers.The typical duties of a merchandising team could be anything from facilitati
- QA/ QC Engineer (Electrical)We have a fabulous opportunity to work with our prestigious client on a long term project based in Southampton.The ideal candidate:Must have great electrical knowledge
Previous experience with instrumentation would be advantageousAbility to assess the quality of technical design documents and specification
Ensure timely, relevant and meaningful feedback
Planning and implementing strategies for quality management and testing
Design, develop and implement best q
- Technical Designer - Manufacturing Details and Drawings - AutoCAD
Conrad Consulting are pleased to be representing an established, multinational subcontractor who design, manufacture and install, interior fit out systems to the commercial markets in London.Together we are searching Technical Designers who must have experience extensive experience with detailing manufacturers drawings.Due to the highly technical and detailed nature of the drawings my client undertakes in design you will nee
- Porter/ Security Officer required for Hospital based in Southampton
Porter/ SecurityPorter/ Security Officer required for Hospital based in SouthamptonYour new company
Working for a Hospital and Health Facility based in SouthamptonYour new role
A a Security Officer/ Porter you will be responsible for ensuring that the site is a secure and safe environment for patients and staff.
You will also be required to undertake Portering duties such as setting up rooms and moving equipme
- Senior Data Platform Consultant (Microsoft) £65,000 + 10% Bonus - Remote / London Client Consulting A high growth Microsoft Cloud Partner, who are supported directly by Microsoft on their Partner development programme, are looking to further establish their client offering in the Azure Data Platform space. The Senior Data Platform Consultant role will not only see you delivering project consulting to their London based customer base, but also help to grow and develop their D
- Are you an Agribusiness graduate or do you have knowledge or experience in Agriculture, Agronomy, crop management, NPD, or Food science?We are looking at the future trends and flavours of lettuce and veg and need your help to plan what the seeds and plants of tomorrow will look like.You will be working at our bright and modern Head office on the Chichester Food Park in beautiful West Sussex and you will also travel in the UK and abroad when needed.We are one of the largest employers in the
- Programme Tutor Beauty TherapyWe are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Programme Tutor in Beauty Therapy to join our outstanding department.You will be programme tutor and take responsibility for one or more full time groups of students.You need to be willing to take students on study related trips to further enhance their learning.If you feel you can offer an outstanding experience to our students, then you may be the person we are seeking. Knowledge of Make- Up application is
- Data & Insight Manager - Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Power BIUrgent requirement for a Data and Insight Manager for a inital 3 month contract - with possible extension.
As Data and Insight Manager you will be responsible for meeting client's and internal business reporting requirements to highlight the value of the companies services whilst providing strategic insight for our customers.
Reporting to the General Manager you will ensure delivery of accurate and insightful reports, he
- Our Client, a well known Homeless Charity, is looking for an experienced manager to run their early intervention Floating Support Service in Islington. It deals with tenancy sustainment and homelessness prevention for vulnerable people who are at risk, focusing on preventing tenancy breakdowns, support through resettlement, improving quality of life and promoting independence.The team manager will be working within a strengths and recovery framework, ensuring that the needs and aspirations of
Follow @JobsUKnews on Twitter!