- Loughborough University - Wolfson School of Mechanical, Electrical, and Manufacturing Engineering<br />Salary: £26,396 to £31,411 per annum, at a starting salary to be confirmed on offer of appointment. Subject to annual pay award.
- The University of Manchester - Global Development Institute<br />Salary: £34,308 to £36,386 per annum depending on relevant experience
- Edinburgh Napier University - School of Health & Social Care<br />Salary: £39,745 (Secondment, up to NHS band 6)
- University of Strathclyde<br />Salary: £29,619 to £33,314
- Leeds Beckett University - Registrar and Secretary's Office - Governance Services<br />Salary: £40,931 to £46,047 (Grade 7)
Research Associate in the Economic and Societal Barriers of Aquifer Thermal Energy Storage ImplementationImperial College London - Centre for Environmental Policy, Faculty of Natural Sciences<br />Salary: £43,093 to £50,834 per annum
- University of Warwick - Warwick Medical School, Biomedical Sciences<br />Salary: £32,348 to £42,155 per annum
- University of Warwick - Research & Impact Services<br />Salary: £43,414 to £51,805 per annum
PhD Studentship: Using High-resolution Mass Spectrometry as a Tool to Dissect Protein Complexes Within MicrobiologyUniversity of Birmingham - School of Biosciences (EPS)<br />Salary: £18,794 stipend per year
- University of Birmingham - College of Medical and Dental Sciences, Institute of Immunology and Immunotherapy<br />Salary: £17,668.Tax free annual stipend
- University of Warwick - Estates Office<br />Salary: £21,197 to £23,144 per annum
- Robert Gordon University - School of Pharmacy & Life Sciences<br />Salary: £36,386 to £51,805 per year
- Manchester Metropolitan University - Department of Computing and Mathematics<br />Salary: £37,474 to £43,414.Grade 8 until 31/07/23 an additional 2% will be paid (£38,223 to £44,282)
- Lancaster University - Chemistry<br />Salary: £37,474 to £51,805
PhD Studentship: Understanding Nucleosome Assembly: The Interplay of Order and Disorder in Histone ChaperonesUniversity of Birmingham - School of Biosciences (EPS)<br />Salary: Funded by BBSRC-MIBTP
- University of Strathclyde - Estates Services Directorate<br />Salary: £33,309 to £40,927 pro rata
- The University of Edinburgh - College of Science and Engineering - School of Informatics<br />Salary: £35,333 to £42,155
- University of Glasgow - School of Social and Political Sciences<br />Salary: £54,949 to £61,823 per annum
- The University of Edinburgh - College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine - School of Clinical Sciences - Centre for Clinical Brain Sciences<br />Salary: £35,333 to £42,155 per annum (Grade 7)
- Queen Mary University of London - William Harvey Research Institute<br />Salary: £36,348 to £47,414 per annum including London allowance (grade 5).
- Heriot-Watt University - School of Engineering & Physical Sciences (EPS)<br />Salary: (salary dependent on experience and qualifications)
- University of East London - External Relations<br />Salary: From £31,791 per annum inclusive of London Weighting
- The University of Edinburgh - Estates Department, Corporate Services Group<br />Salary: £43,414 to £51,805.UE08, per annum
- Kirklees College<br />Salary: £24,847 per annum
- UCL - Vice-President (Operations)<br />Salary: £47,414 to £55,805
- University of Nottingham - Engineering<br />Salary: £28,762 to £43,414 per annum, depending on skills and experience (minimum £32348 with relevant PhD). Salary progression beyond this scale is subject to performance
- University of York - Department of Chemistry<br />Salary: £34,308 to £42,155 per year (reduced pro rata for part-time working).
- Durham University - Student Support and Wellbeing Directorate<br />Salary: £35,333 to £42,155 per annum
- University of Hull - Aura Innovation Centre<br />Salary: £29,619 to £35,333 per annum
- Newcastle University<br />Salary: £27,131 to £28,762 per annum
Follow @JobsUKnews on Twitter!