Fertility Nurse Manager – Private Fertility Clinic
£55,000-£70,000 plus Excellent Benefits Package
Full TimeThe Client
Compass Associates are proud to be exclusively recruiting for a leading Fertility Clinic, located in Central London, who are in search for an experienced Fertility Nurse Manager to join their team. Our client is known for delivering the highest level of patient care, achieving high success rates across all age groups.The Candidate
- St Mary's University, Twickenham - Sport St Mary's<br />Salary: £30,046 per annum
- University of Sheffield - Department of Materials Science and Engineering<br />Salary: £31,866 to £40,322.Grade 7, per annum. Potential to progress to £44,045 per annum through sustained exceptional contribution.
- University of Chester - Department of computer science, electronics and electrical engineering<br />Salary: £34,804 to £38,017
- King's College London - UK in a Changing Europe, Policy Institute at King's College London<br />Salary: £32,676 to £37,297 including London Weighting Allowance
- University of York - Politics<br />Salary: £33,797 per annum
- University of Birmingham - School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences<br />Salary: From £30,942.Full time starting salary is normally in the range £30,942 to £40,322 with potential progression once in post to £42,792.
- via indeed.co.ukDue to the large amount of travelling within the role, a full driving licence is essential. A full driving licence is essential. What experience you will need.
From Darwin Escapes - Lite - Thu, 24 Sep 2020 18:51:41 GMT - View all Talacre jobs
- King's College London - Basic and Clinical Neuroscience<br />Salary: £38,304 including London Weighting Allowance
- The University of Manchester<br />Salary: £32,816 to £40,322per annum (according to relevant experience)
- London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine - Department of Disease Control<br />Salary: £40,011 to £45,437 per annum, inclusive.
- The University of Edinburgh - Condensed Matter Physics & Complex Systems<br />Salary: £33,797 to £40,322 per annum (Grade 7)
- Coventry University - Research Centre for Intelligent Healthcare, Faculty of Health & Life Sciences<br />Salary: £32,823 to £41,536 pro rata per annum
- University of Liverpool - Directorate of People and Services<br />Salary: £41,526 to £52,560 per annum
- University of Liverpool - Faculty of Health and Life Sciences<br />Salary: £34,805 to £40,332 per annum (pro-rata)
- London School of Economics and Political Science - Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion (CASE)<br />Salary: £36,647-£44,140 pa inclusive
- City, University of London - Faculty of Management<br />Salary: £45,361 to £62,727
- University of the Arts London, London College of Communication<br />Salary: £46,423 to £55,932 per annum, pro rata
- University of Glasgow - Research Institute of Infection Immunity and Inflammation, College of Medical, Veterinary and Life Sciences<br />Salary: £29,176 to £40,322 per annum (grade 6/7)
- University of Nottingham - Primary Care<br />Salary: £30,942 to £40,322 - please see advert
- University of Leeds - Faculty of Biological Sciences<br />Salary: £33,797 to £40,322 - please see advert
- University of Leeds - School of Chemical & Process Engineering<br />Salary: £27,511 to £32,817 p.a. (Grade 6)
- Imperial College London -National Heart & Lung Institute<br />Salary: £31,365 to £37,890plus up to £6,890 Inner London Allowance per annum
- University of Nottingham - Campaign and Alumni Relations Office<br />Salary: £23,754 to £28,331
- York St John University - Human Resources & Organisational Development<br />Salary: £33,797 to £39,152 per annum (£20,278 to £23,491 pro rata)
Senior / Advanced Research Fellow in Health Economics at the Centre for Health Economics & Policy InnovationImperial College London - Department of Economics & Public Policy<br />Salary: From £56,321
- UCL - Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering - WEISS<br />Salary: The appointment will be on UCL Grade 7. The salary range will be Grade 7 £36,028 -£43,533 per annum; Grade 8 £44,737 - £52,764 per annum, inclusive of London Allowance.
- The University of Edinburgh - Usher Institute<br />Salary: £33,797 to £40,322
- University of Sheffield - Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering<br />Salary: £31,866 to £34,804 per annum (Grade 7)
- Imperial College London - Department of Computing <br />Salary: Research Associate salary: £40,215 - £41,938 per annum*Research Assistant salary: £35,477 - £38,566 per annum
Follow @JobsUKnews on Twitter!