- Penguin Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a talented, commercially minded and dynamic Planning Associate to join a prominent consultancy in their Birmingham office to work on a broad range of planning projects across the Midlands.The successful candidate will have excellent technical Planning skills, will ideally be well networked with client contacts and have the capability and entrepreneurial flair to help further grow the business. In return, they will join a supportive team envir
- University of Liverpool - Virtual Engineering Centre - Faculty of Science and Engineering<br />Salary: £41,526 to £52,560 p.a.
- University of Birmingham - College of Medical and Dental Sciences - Institute of Clinical Sciences<br />Salary: £51,034 to £59,135.With potential progression once in post to £77,108 a year. Grade 9
- King's College London - The Dickson Poon School of Law<br />Salary: £38,304 to £45,026 per annum, inclusive of London Allowance, Grade 6
- University of Birmingham - School of Government<br />Salary: £30,942 to £36,914 (Grade 7)
- British Psychological Society<br />Salary: £43,000 to £50,000 pa, Grade 7
- University of Birmingham - College of Medical and Dental and Sciences<br />Salary: £33,221 to £61,801
- The University of Edinburgh - HR/Employee Relations (ER) and Reward<br />Salary: £41,526 to £49,553 (Grade Ue08)
- Leeds Beckett University - IT Services<br />Salary: £34,804 to £39,152 (Grade 6)
- The Wellcome Trust - Biological Sciences <br />Salary: Circa £50,000 per annum
- University of Birmingham - School of Languages, within the College of Arts and Law<br />Salary: £20,235 to £21,598 with potential progression once in post to £26,274
- University of Birmingham - School of Languages, Cultures, Art History and Music within the College of Arts and Law<br />Salary: £20,235 to £21,598 with potential progression once in post to £26,274
- Durham University - Durham University Business School, Economics<br />Salary: £38,017
- UCL Institute of Neurology - Department of Clinical and Movement Neurosciences<br />Salary: £29,039 to £34,090 per annum, superannuable, Grade 6
- UCL - Electronic & Electrical Engineering<br />Salary: £44,674 to £52,701 per annum, inclusive of London Allowance, Grade 8
- Regent's University London - MIS Team<br />Salary: £32,411 to £37,255 per annum (starting salary between £32,411 to £33,727) dependent on skills, experience and qualifications), Grade G
- London School of Economics and Political Science - Department of Geography and Environment<br />Salary: £55,974 per annum (pay award pending)
- University of Huddersfield - Computing and Engineering<br />Salary: £40,693 to £51,507 per annum
- University of Huddersfield - Registry<br />Salary: £35,127 to £39,512 per annum
- University of Huddersfield - Huddersfield Business School<br />Salary: £35,127 to £51,507 per annum
- Are you an experienced Town Planner who has worked in the Yorkshire / North East regions?Do you want to work with a recognised leader in the planning sector and have access to a varied and exciting workload?Would you like to be rewarded well for your contribution and recognised for your achievements?Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be working with a national consultancy who is looking to meet with Associate Planners in the area for an exciting new role in their central Leeds office.Ou
- LUXURY RETAILER SEEKS BRIGHT, NUMERATE MERCHANDISER TO JOIN THEIR HEAD OFFICE TEAM.AMAZING OPPORTUNITY FOR A CAREER IN FASHION WITH THIS RENOWNED BRANDMy Client is a luxury accessories and fashion retailer who is enjoying a period of unprecedented success. As a result they are looking for a merchandiser to join their Head Office team in London.
The role would suite an experienced assistant merchandiser looking to step up , or a Junior Merchandiser looking for an interesting new role.
- WELL KNOWN UK RETAIL LOOKING FOR A TALENTED SUPERSTAR TO JOIN THEIR AMAZING HEAD OFFICE IN LONDON - IF YOU ARE AN ASSISTANT/ JUNIOR MERCHANDISER LOOKING FOR A NEW CAREER THIS BRAND IS FOR YOU!
*THIS IS NOT A VISUAL MERCHANDISING POSITION**FULL TIME - OFFICE BASED - SOUTH LONDON*My client is a highly recognised heritage brand with a fantastic product offering. In an every changing retail climate they are going through an time of change, evolving the brand to continue its success and growth.
- Service Contract Manager
If you are looking for a step up from Service Engineering to Management this role is for you.
Our client is a leading Audio Visual services provider and they are looking for a Service Contract Manager with a technical design background who specialises in audio visual solutions. They cover all areas of the corporate and public sector, providing install, maintenance and service contracts on their equipment.
Job Description* Audio Visual technical knowledge* Preparati
- The University of Manchester - Department of Mathematics<br />Salary: Salary will be within the professorial scale according to relevant experience and qualifications.
- The University of Edinburgh - College of Science and Engineering - School of Informatics<br />Salary: £41,526 - £49,553 (UE08) or £52,559 - £59,135 (UE09)
- Home TrainerIf you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of the people we support within their home and believe you have the skills and experience to train and continuously develop our dedicated team of carers we would love to hear from you.The role would suit an existing Health care trainer or a someone with management/supervisory experience within a Health & Social Care setting such as a care manager, deputy manager, assistant care manager or experienced care supervisor who
- RGN/Deputy Manager Needed!We currently have two vacancies for a dual role of Deputy Manager/ Registered Nurse and for a Registered Nurse to work nights.We are a friendly Nursing Home set in the beautiful town of Church Stretton, Shropshire, AONB, close to the historic towns of Shrewsbury and Ludlow. You'll be working in a 35-bed home for the elderly, caring for a range of residential and nursing clients. Rated 'Good' by CQC and highly respected in the local community.Deputy Manager / Regis
- Role: Managing Principal, Global Cyber Intelligence & Threat ResponseLocation: Brentford, LondonSalary: £90,000 - £110,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + BenefitsAbout the RoleIn this exciting opportunity, as a Global Cyber Intelligence & Threat subject matter expert, you will be responsible for leading the global strategic and operational cyber threat intelligence function.Using your deep knowledge of proactive and effective threat insight, you will lead the company globally in m
- Our client are an Automotive Retail Group who are looking for an experienced Accountant for their franchise car dealership in Leeds. Previous experience in the Motor Industry in the role of Accountant or Financial Controller is required for this role.
Job Title & Location:
Accountant in Leeds.
Salary & Benefits:
Basic salary up to £40,000 plus Employee Benefit Scheme.
Type of Role:
This a full time permanent position working Monday to Friday.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
Follow @JobsUKnews on Twitter!