- Are you ready to put your leadership and business knowledge to the test in the fashion world, and join the one of the UK’s fastest growing retailers?We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Store Manager to join our team and manage the day to day running of our Peacocks store.As an Assistant Store Manager we are looking for a well-rounded and commercial retail manager who is proactive in their approach and can work using their own initiative, fashion experience desirable however no
- The University of Edinburgh - HR - USG<br />Salary: £28,311 to £32,816 (Grade Ue06)
- University of York<br />Salary: £15,009 per annum
- Birmingham City University - Academic Registry<br />Salary: £32,669 to £35,510 per annum
- University of Warwick - Knowledge Group - Library, Client Services/Customer Services/Collections<br />Salary: £22,417 to £25,941 per annum.
- University of Birmingham - Research Delivery Team - College of Medical & Dental Sciences<br />Salary: £20,235 to £21,598.With potential progression once in post to £26,274 a year.
- University of Sheffield - Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering<br />Salary: £31,866 to £40,322 per annum (Grade 7)
- University of Bradford - Faculty of Engineering and Informatics Chemical Engineering<br />Salary: Up to £22,100 per annum depending on experience, fixed term for 24 months
- University of London - Registration & Learning Resources<br />Salary: £36,452+ per annum
- The University of Edinburgh - Information Services Group: Digital Library<br />Salary: £28,331 to £32,816(pro rata)
- Senior Development Technologist (Savoury)Job ref: 62544 | £35,000 - £40,000 | East MidlandsThe companyThe company creates, develops, manufactures and markets an extensive variety of high-quality products and ingredients for customers in the food and beverage industries. They supply customers across the world and actively implements a successful, rapid growth strategy.The jobAs Senior Development Technologist, you will be responsible for developing products that are produced safely, l
- Technology Copywriter – Sunbury, Middlesex£40,000 - £45,000 plus DOE plus benefitsWe are looking for a Technology Copywriter to join a B2B technology focused digital agency based near Sunbury. Your work will be varied, covering digital and non-digital, from social content to event stands. In order to be successful, you will need to be comfortable in producing clear and concise content for the technology sector. You will have the intelligence to quickly grasp a brief and use you
- Deputy School Nurse Manager - Thatcham, Berkshirec. £34,000 term time only (15 weeks paid holiday)Our client is one of the leading Girls' Independent Boarding Schools in the Country and they pride themselves on offering a supportive, creative and enriching environment for their girls. Their on-site purpose built Medical Centre operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and they are currently looking for a Deputy Manager to join their nursing team.
To be successful, you will need to be a RGN id
- Zachary Daniels is working together with a Luxury Watch brand to recruit a Boutique Store Manager for an amazing new store in London. We are looking to recruit proven retail manager with ambition, drive and passion for luxury retail. You will be working in a true luxury retail sales store and contribute to its success and growth with the right standards of service excellence.Working for an amazing watch brand, you will be able to sell a fantastic product and work in a fast-paced store environm
- Interior Designer/Retail Designer - 12 Month Contract - 12 Month Contract, Harlow -
We're working with a global leader in the interior design sector on 12 month maternity cover position based out of their Head Office in Harlow, this is fantastic role for the right person, and a very important position for the commercial success of the business in the future. This global brand seeks a visual merchandiser/retail designer to take their creative concept, adapt it where necessary and roll it out fo
- Children With Disabilities Team - North West England
Are you looking for an opportunity to get into a new team within Children social care?Are you looking for an opportunity to jump into a new role and use your transferable skills from Child Protection or Looked After Children teams?
I am currently working with a local Authority in the North West England area who are looking for an experienced qualified social worker. Based in a supportive Children with disabilities team, you will be able
- Garden Centre ManagerOur client is going through an exciting time of acquisition and development consequently they are now seeking to appoint professional sales driven Garden Centre Manager at their Bromsgrove siteThey looking for professional, hands on Garden Centre Manager with commercial vision and an ability to develop and inspire the team at their garden centre. Able to develop this site to its full potential!Experience is essential and the appointed person will have a proven track re
- Working at the head office of fashion retail organization, this is a senior role responsible for the performance of the trading teams. You will be responsible for driving performance across stores and online retailers. Developing the tools, the people, and influencing external stakeholders, in order to create the best possible outcomes.This role will manage two Trade Managers and their sub teams.Duties will include:Analysis and interpretation of weekly sales figuresMonitor sales and tren
- My client are currently looking to recruit for a Washer Disinfectors/Sterilizers Engineer along the M4 Corridor areas.The role duties will include, Breakdown, service and validation works to Washer Disinfectors, Sterilizers and AE (Rs).
The position requires the individual to be punctual when attending site, polite, courteous and helpful to our customers at all times. The position on occasions will require overnight stays for which adequate notice will be given.
There will be a requirement to
- Hours: 7.30am – 16.30pmWe are looking for a bright, highly motivated and ambitious individual to join our fast paced and growing technical team as a Trainee Technical Administrator. Our technical team is essential for the smooth running and problem solving of our projects. They liaise with all departments, specifically the Engineers to help solve any issues that arise at all stages of the project from design to completion.This is an exciting opportunity for someone wishing to start a caree
- Looking to join a profitable business that will give you all the tools to grow and develop your career?New Chapter are partnering with a leading UK food-manufacturing business to help them find some high-performing individuals that will join and make an instant impact, in return you will be given all the tools and opportunities to become a future leader for this well-established business.There are a number of roles available across the business and salary is negotiable, we’re more focused
- Our client, a large global bank is looking to hire a Relationship Manager for their Syndicated Loan function.Purpose of Job: * To assist Head of Corporate Banking to ensure Corporate Banking Department of the Bank’s London Branch behaves ethically and produces work that is compliance with relevant Laws and Regulatory requirements.Key result areas: * Effective AML & Compliance monitoring and controls in operation * Accurate and relevant MI for Compliance reporting and monitoring *
- Are you an Account Manager with experience working with Retail clients? If you are, we have an excellent opportunity to join a leading provider of Reward Solutions based in Tring where you’ll be working with some of the most recognisable retail brands in the UK. As an Account Manager, you’ll ensure the timely delivery of products and services, while building and maintaining client relationships. You’ll have strong Project Management skills and will be confident in working
- We're looking for....A customer-focused individual with energy, experience and a strong sense of purpose to join us as a Community Engagement Facilitator.Catalyst is all about homes people love. That means everything from developing and maintaining great properties, to delivering excellent service to our customers, every day. We provide housing for those who can’t afford a home without our help, and offer a wide range of homes for rent, shared ownership or purchase. In doing so, we build m
- SIA LICENCE REQUIRED**Multipul vacancies available for security officers on a TEMP TO PERM basisMonitor / record / control of MCBC C.C.T.V systems, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, responding to all incidents as required.Monitoring of and responding to site alarm systems and emergency situations as required.Assist Fire Officer in carrying out weekly audibility tests and annual evacuation drills in accordance with Fire Legislation / Fire certificates.Isolate fire alarm z
- BuyerNew Opportunity! - Global Technology CompanyCity of London£24,000 - £25,000 *Depending on experienceOne of our fantastic clients in the City is currently recruiting for an experienced Buyer to join their London team based in their stunning head office, close to bank tube station.Working for a global technology company, this role would suit a bright all-rounder who is looking for a sociable and dynamic working environment. Our client is seeking a professional, experienced, person
- Looking for a Team Manager to join a team in Liskeard.37 Hours per week. Contract position.
What skills are required for the job?
Experienced Manager who currently holds a professional qualification and registration within either Health or Social Care profession who has a track record of working within the field of Adult Social Care.
Working knowledge and practical experience of assessment and care management within the community. In particular working with people of working age and peop
- Regional Retail Account ExecutiveA great company with a non-conformist attitude is seeking the next member of their outgoing team. There's music in the office, surfing at lunch, there's no jargon in conversations and epic food is served from a pizza oven.
The role will be to work alongside a superb sales team merchandising a range of ready to drink products through key retail channels that are already established such as Tesco, Sainsburys, Morrisons, Waitrose, M&S, BP and Boots. It's a chanc
- Our Assistant Managers continuously strive for customer-first excellence in our stores! CELEBRATE LIFE & EXPRESS LOVE Assistant Manager – Ernest Jones – WhiteleyMaternity CoverAs Assistant Store Manager here at Ernest Jones in Whiteley, you'll support our Store Manager in achieving the store's targets through promoting the sales culture instore, building and inspiring a strong customer-first team and by ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures. You'll be pass
- 360 OPERATORS WITH LIFTING OPS REQUIREDO'Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting 360 Operators for a project in Southampton.The successful candidates must hold CPCS/ NPORS with lifting op, provide checkable references and have a minimum of 10 years Experience.Excellent Rates.Long Term Project.Please call our Civils Department on (phone number removed)Please call Alan Hayden (phone number removed) of Email
Please call John Kingham (phone number removed) or Email
Please call Dean
Follow @JobsUKnews on Twitter!