- Former special envoy to Ukraine Kurt Volker told lawmakers he “never conveyed” a linkage between security assistance and investigations to the Ukrainians.
- In The Mandalorian Chapter 6, Mando teams up with some shady individuals to help breakout a prisoner while Baby Yoda hides from a droid. Here are all of the guest star cameos and best Star Wars Easter eggs from Episode 6 that you may have missed!
- A local union at Loyola Marymount University will picket at the university ahead of Thursday’s debate.
- The next step in nuclear power is 1/100th the size of today's reactors.
- Capes, and cowls, and monsters, oh my!The superhero bubble is showing absolutely no signs of popping in 2020, which is great news for fans of the DCEU and MCU. With Disney+'s slate of MCU TV shows, Phase 4, and DC's features like Wonder Woman 1984 all just around the corner, it's the perfect time to get a fresh start on some of the major comics from Marvel and DC slated to launch in the new year.In 2019, Marvel revitalized their X-Men titles with House of X and Powers of X which paved the way fo
- Shazam 2 is officially happening, with Zachary Levi returning to the lead role. Find out its release date, along with the release dates for the upcoming DC movies Black Adam and The Flash.
- Touting his leadership role as an asset for Middle America, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell filed for reelection Friday as the Kentucky Republican seeks a seventh term next year.McConnell, the longest-serving U.S. senator in Kentucky history, has tied himself closely to President Donald Trump as he prepares to defend himself against a host of Democrats wanting to unseat him.“What I do is look out for Middle America and, in particular, my favorite state in Middle America — Kent
- Bernie Sanders retracted his endorsement for online news personality Cenk Uygur in a California congressional race on Friday after coming under fire from supporters for backing someone who had made demeaning and controversial comments about women, Muslims and African Americans.The Vermont senator endorsed Uygur the day before in the special election to replace former California Rep. Katie Hill.
- Democratic frontrunner Bernie Sanders withdrew his endorsement of Cenk Uygur, who has a long history of problematic statements
An influencer and model said she isn't doing a gender reveal because 'that may not be who my child decides to be'Iskra Lawrence is among influencers making money for documenting their pregnancies, but she's not cashing in on her baby's sex.
- A police officer who was killed in his patrol car in northwest Arkansas was shot 10 times in the head and his killer was interested in anti-law enforcement groups, sheriffs officials said Friday in releasing video from the scene and autopsy details.Officer Stephen Carr was fatally shot outside police headquarters in Fayetteville, Arkansas, on Saturday night.Authorities said 35-year-old London Philips approached Carr's vehicle and shot him at point-blank range.
- The breakaway Turkish Cypriot cabinet has designated an airport on the disputed island as a base for Turkish drones escorting ships seeking hydrocarbons in the eastern Mediterranean, a news agency said, a move likely to increase tension with the European Union.Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), both unarmed and armed, will start to take off from Gecitkale Airport as of Dec. 16, the privately-held Demiroren news agency reported.Efforts to base them had taken some time, it said, adding that a team o
- Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Friday warned Iran of a "decisive" response if US interests are harmed in Iraq, after a series of rocket attacks on bases."We must... use this opportunity to remind Iran's leaders that any attacks by them, or their proxies of any identity, that harm Americans, our allies or our interests will be answered with a decisive US response," Pompeo said in a statement."Iran must respect the sovereignty of its neighbors and immediately cease its provision of lethal aid a
- Pardons of violent offenders, including a child rapist and a man who beheaded a female victim, provoke widespread backlashDays after leaving office, the former Kentucky governor Matt Bevin is facing widespread backlash and calls for an investigation following a number of controversial pardons of violent offenders on his way out the door.Pardons are traditional at the end of a governor’s term – and most of the Republican’s more than 400 pardons were for drug offenses. But a numb
- All the Democratic presidential candidates slated to participate in next week's debate threatened Friday to skip the event if an ongoing labor dispute forces them to cross picket lines on the campus hosting it.A labor union called UNITE HERE Local 11 says it will form picket lines as Loyola Marymount University hosts Thursday’s sixth Democratic debate of the cycle, and Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders responded by tweeting they wouldn’t participate
- (Bloomberg) -- All of the Democratic presidential candidates who have qualified for next week’s debate say they will skip the event rather than cross a planned picket line at the venue.The seven candidates -- Joe Biden, Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, Amy Klobuchar, Tom Steyer and Andrew Yang -- all said Friday that they will not show up for the debate at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles on December 19 if the Unite Here Local 11 goes forward with its protest of
- The family of a marijuana suspect who wound up dead under the treads of a bulldozer commandeered by Pennsylvania State Police has filed an amended lawsuit that raises new questions about the agency's tactics.The family is suing state police, the Pennsylvania Game Commission and others.The suit accuses police of extreme recklessness in their pursuit of 51-year-old Gregory Longenecker, who had been caught growing marijuana plants on public land near Reading.
- NOAA's Arctic Report Card warns that climate change is transforming the Arctic. These photos show its dire effects on the region so far this decade.
- A new report has found that a California police officer was involved in two fatal shootings in just one year, highlighting the deadly results of American police policies that generally allow officers to use deadly force when they deem necessary.In both instances, according to an analysis by the Washington Post, Ceres police officer Ross Bays shot at individuals who had stumbled out of a car and began running away — and experts say that the timing of the shootings should be worrisome, even
- Outgoing Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin commuted the sentence on Monday of a man who had been convicted of decapitating a woman and disposing of her body in a 55-gallon barrel.
- The U.N. chief said in a report to the council obtained Friday by The Associated Press that the U.N. also can’t confirm that the missiles and drones were transferred from Iran “in a manner inconsistent” with the Security Council resolution that endorsed the 2015 nuclear deal between Iran and six key countries.The United States has blamed Iran for the attacks.
- LONDON—Jeremy Corbyn’s radical left-wing experiment has been obliterated by the British public.The Labour leader limped to the party’s most pathetic defeat since 1935 after publishing arguably the most socialist party platform in British history.Boris Johnson—a party leader widely viewed as elitist, dishonest, and out-of-touch—was swept to power by the very working-class communities that have cherished and sustained the Labour party since its foundation in 1900.Form
- Hours after members of Congress advanced impeachment articles against Donald Trump, the president railed against Democrats and the media in a White House appearance in which he said he would "do anything" he wants as the Senate prepares for an impeachment trial.During an Oval Office meeting with Uruguay's President Mario Abdo Benitez, the president said Democrats were "trivialising impeachment" by supporting charges against him for obstruction and abuses of power in his dealings with Ukraine, wh
- (Bloomberg) -- Three Democratic candidates say they will skip the Democratic debate next week if food service workers at the site carry through with a promised picket line.Senators Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders and entrepreneur Andrew Yang all tweeted Friday that they will not show up for a debate at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles on Thursday.The debate had been slated for UCLA’s Luskin School of Public Affairs. But the DNC asked the debate’s media sponsors to find
- How true to the anime is Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot on PS4, Xbox One, and PC?We've lined up scenes from the anime that we think match the best. Some scenes from the game are more accurate to the manga than the anime, so they will occasionally differ.
Trump is considering boycotting the 2020 TV debates because he thinks the moderators are all biased against himPresident Donald Trump has reportedly told aides he believes that the commission that organizes debates can't be trusted to choose a fair moderator.
- When Red Dead Redemption 2 arrived on PC last month, it came with some additional content not available in the console versions, including a Photo Mode and some exclusive story missions. Along with the Moonshiner update that Rockstar dropped for Red Dead Online today, the developer has now brought the game's PC-exclusive content to PS4.Players on Sony's console now have access to Red Dead Redemption 2's Photo Mode, which lets you snap images, edit them with filters, text, or stickers, and share
- (Presented by Black Desert Mobile) Everything you need to know about the launch of the Black Desert Mobile MMORPG.Play now: https://app.adjust.com/p7ha4as
- A district court judge in Washington, D.C. has ordered administration lawyers to explain why, for more than two years, the White House has refused to turn over to the State Department an interpreter’s notes from a meeting between President Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Trump threatens Democrats who he says are 'trivializing' impeachment: 'Some day there will be a Democrat president and there will be a Republican House, and I suspect they're going to remember it'On Friday the House Judiciary Committee voted to advance two articles of impeachment against Trump for abusing his office and obstructing Congress.
Follow @GamesUKnews on Twitter!