Fall Guys looks set to get another major crossover costume, and this time it's one of gaming's biggest heroes. The game's official Twitter account has released a sneak peek, and it looks very familiar.Unless we're very much mistaken, it looks like Doomguy. Publisher Devolver Digital, by the way, seems to agree. The framing of the figure is very close to keyart from 2016's Doom, used as the cover image for some iterations of the game, too....time to suit up
S O O N pic.twitter.com/XfkOwfpFNq&mdas
- BioWare's Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic is widely considered to be among the best Star Wars games ever made, as well as one of the best licensed role-playing games. Since the second game released in 2004, we've been in the dark on any follow-ups, but a new game is reportedly coming from a completely different company.That's according to VGC as well as Star Wars insider Bespin Bulletin and Nate Najda--better known online as Shinobi602--the new Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic game
- Sean Melia, an ethical hacker, breaks down the hacking mechanics of some of our favorite games to tell us how realistic - or unrealistic - they really are.
- After arriving to PC players in December, Stardew Valley's big update 1.5 is nearing release on consoles, as well. Developer Eric "ConcernedApe" Barone shared the news on his Twitter account, saying he has submitted the update for certification on the platforms. Once that process is complete, it should be available. Console players: the update is being submitted to certification today. That can take a variable amount of time so I can't make any guarantee about release date. I still feel that my
- In The Year 2011
In many ways, 2011 was a massive game-changer for, well, the gaming world. With the handheld launch of the Nintendo 3DS, the earth-shattering release of The Elder Scroll V: Skyrim, and the much-anticipated launch of From Software's Dark Souls, the year raised the bars on action games, open-world adventures, in-depth role-playing experiences, and more.In GameSpot's annual tradition of reflecting on games from decades past, we picked a select group of games from 2011 that made it
- Jake and Rob boot up an Xbox One disc with the 1.0 version of Cyberpunk 2077, and attempt to power through the bugs and jankiness— Can you finish Cyberpunk in it's worst possible condition?
- Jonathan Ferguson, a weapons expert and Keeper of Firearms & Artillery at the Royal Armouries, breaks down the weaponry of Hitman 3, including Agent 47’s iconic Silverballer pistol, the legendary Sieger 300 sniper rifle, and the Krugermeier pistol.
- Talk show host Larry King, whose career spanned several decades and included a number of cameo appearances as himself in movies and TV shows, has died at 87. King had been treated for COVID-19 and had previously been in the ICU."For 63 years and across the platforms of radio, television, and digital media, Larry's many thousands of interviews, awards, and global acclaim stand as a testament to his unique and lasting talent as a broadcaster," said Ora Media in a post on King's Twitter. "Additiona
- Activision Blizzard recently made the surprising decision to merge Vicarious Visions--the studio behind Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2--into Blizzard to support other projects. One of those projects is, at least reportedly, a Diablo 2 remake while others at Blizzard continue working on Diablo 4.According to Bloomberg, issues with the development of Warcraft III: Reforged made Blizzard reconsider the teams it had developing games moving forward, with its classic games "Team 1" being pulled off the
- [UPDATE] Microsoft pulled a 180 overnight at announced that it is reversing its Xbox Live Gold price increase. The subscription will NOT get more expensive, and free-to-play games are getting unlocked for everyone to play for free without a subscription.Here is Microsoft's statement:"We messed up today and you were right to let us know. Connecting and playing with friends is a vital part of gaming and we failed to meet the expectations of players who count on it every day. As a result, we have d
- Mason Downey explains how Wanda and Vision were able to have kids in the comics, and what these twins could mean for the future of the MCU.
- In this video we compare Hitman 3 loading times on five different consoles, including the PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, and the Xbox One S.
- Hitman 3 caps off the journey with a mission that's quite out of the ordinary for the series. Carpathian Mountains (Untouchable) takes on a more linear design, leaving you little room to work with and fewer options for clever methods--think of it more as an epilogue mission to tie up the story's loose ends. While it may be straightforward, it can still be challenging, so we'll walk you through it in case you need some pointers.For your first time in this mission, you'll start with Agent 47's fla
- As with Resident Evil 7 before it, Capcom has provided fans with a short, intense look at Resident Evil Village in the form of a standalone demo. That demo, dubbed "Maiden," is available now on the PlayStation Network store for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5. It's not quite as puzzling as the demo for RE7, but it's definitely possible to get hung up and miss important clues that will show you the way to work your way through this short, frightening slice of the castle.Below, you'll find a quick
- It turns out Horizon might have found a way back to her young boy. Watch various short clips that lead you to believe Horizon might be time traveling in Apex Legends.
- The Trials of Osiris in Destiny 2 is already extremely tough, and that's before players learn how to exploit certain maps to make it extremely difficult to kill them. Such an exploit exists on this weekend's Trials map, Fragment, and as a result, Bungie is changing the map for the duration of the weekend.Bungie made the announcement on Twitter, although it didn't provide too many details about what to expect for Trials for the rest of the weekend.Due to issues where players can get out of bounds
- Did The Matrix and The Terminator rip off Sophia Stewart's story "The Third Eye"? Dave digs into the allegations and debunks this conspiracy theory.
- Developer CD Projekt Red has released Patch 1.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Stadia, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S. According to the developer, this update "lays the groundwork for the upcoming patches." The patch notes are outlined below. However, be aware that it could also cause some of its own problems. The two biggest things addressed in Cyberpunk 2077 with this update are memory usage and crashes. According to the patch notes, the update makes some "memory improv
- Developer CD Project Red has released Patch 1.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Stadia, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S. According to the developer, this update "lays the groundwork for the upcoming patches." The patch notes are outlined below.The two biggest things addressed in Cyberpunk 2077 with this update are memory usage and crashes. According to the patch notes, the update makes some "memory improvements in various systems within the game" to stabilize performance. A
- One of the best things about Destiny 2's Beyond Light expansion is how much concrete story it has delivered. Destiny's story has always been unwieldy, largely because there's a lot of it--but most of it took place in the distant past, somewhere outside of what's actually in the game. In Beyond Light, Bungie tied together a host of dangling lore threads, filling in gaps we've been wondering about for a long, long time. Names like Clovis Bray finally have faces, and characters we've been wondering
- Creator of The Walking Dead, Robert Kirkman, has his second most-popular comic series, Invincible, landing as an animated series on Amazon Prime on March 26. During a livestream, Kirkman himself made the announcement and helped debut an extended clip, which you can see below.The clip features the titular Invincible AKA Mark Grayson (Steven Yuen) and his superhero father Omni-Man AKA Nolan Grayson (J.K. Simmons). The comic series is about a the son of the world's greatest superhero who finds he h
- Mass Effect 2's Jack was originally supposed to be pansexual, but her romance arc was changed after BioWare looked at the media reception to romances in the original game, as reported by The Gamer.Since Mass Effect 2's release 11 years ago, fans have wondered why Jack was could only be romanced by a male Commander Shepard, since she makes references to being with partners of different genders in some of her voice lines. After the original game's launch in 2007, Fox News held a panel about the ga
- Phoenotopia: Awakening--previously a Switch exclusive--is now available on PC via Steam. This action-adventure puzzle platformer is a full-blown remake of 2014's Phoenotopia, a popular Flash game.In Phoenotopia: Awakening, you play as Gale, a simple villager. When mysterious invaders appear from the sky and abduct all the adults, you suddenly become the oldest person in the village. Despite your lack of combat training and knowledge about the outside world, you take responsibility for the situat
- With the ICA exposed, Hitman 3's next stop is the vineyards of a known Providence member who may be brewing more than just a fine wine behind the scenes.Here are all of Mendoza's assassination challenges and everything you need to do to complete them. For more tips and secrets, be sure to read our Hitman 3 walkthrough and guide hub. Otherwise, check out our other assassination guides below.Dubai Assassination GuideDartmoor Assassination GuideBerlin Assassination GuideChongqing Assassination Guid
- Five destinations and a trail of dead bodies later, Agent 47's journey has finally come to an end. There's only a single target to focus on in Hitman 3's final level, but a small army of Providence elite agents stand between 47 and the elusive Arthur Edwards.Here are all of the Carpathian Mountain train's assassination challenges and everything you need to do to complete them. For more tips and secrets, be sure to read our Hitman 3 walkthrough and guide hub. Otherwise, check out our other assass
- WandaVision on Disney+ is a mystery wrapped in an enigma, but every week we get more hints about the truth.WandaVision represents some major firsts for the MCU. It's the first official entry into Phase 4, the first MCU Disney+ streaming TV show, and Wanda and Vision's first featured story together--but it's also the first time we've ever had a real long-form mystery unfold like this for the MCU at large. Sure, there have been plenty of dangling threads to theorize about in the movies--that's par
- Death By Toys makes comical one-of-a-kind action figures, like Karate Teacher Who Threw Up, Deadbeat Dad Action Figure--which is an empty box--and All the Babies Your S****y Friends Keep Having. However, some of the most interesting original creations just happen to be a unique take on Simpsons figures: imagining them as if they were real-world humansFrom bartender Moe Szyslak to neighbor Ned Flanders, the person behind Death By Toys, Dan Polydoris, originally made the real-life Simpsons figures
- Actress Brie Larson is kicking off 2021 by signing on to star in a new TV show for Apple TV+. The Oscar-winning Captain Marvel actress will appear in and executive produce the new show Lessons in Chemistry, a 1960s period drama about a single mother who wants to be a scientist but ends up hosting a cooking show.The TV show is based on the 2022 book from Bonnie Garmus. Larson plays the character Elizabeth Zott. Here is the official description, as relayed by Variety:"Set in the early 1960s, Lesso
- Coming off the success of last year's Tony Hawk Pro's Skater 1 + 2, developer Vicarious Visions is undergoing a major adjustment. Activision Blizzard has confirmed that the company will be moved from Activision's umbrella into Blizzard, pivoting the studio to be "fully dedicated" to Blizzard games going forward.According to GamesIndustry.biz, the transition is effective immediately, with Vicarious Visions remaining in Albany, New York. The 200-team studio will now be "fully dedicated to existing
- This week on Wrestle Buddies, GameSpot's professional wrestling podcast, Chris E. Hayner and Mat Elfring are revisiting a short-lived gimmick from the late '90s that they love too much, and welcome AEW superstar Scorpio Sky and his new podcast co-host, Funhaus's James Willems.First, it's a time warp back to 1998 for the introduction of Man's Man Steven Regal. Yes, that's the same person as proper British gentleman William Regal. At one point, he was repackaged as a tough guy that does manly acti
Follow @GamesUKnews on Twitter!