- Gov. Andrew Cuomo said the state's vaccine plan prioritizes high-risk populations and essential health care workers -- but there are still many questions that remain about how the vaccine will be distributed.
- The man was not cited or arrested for pointing his gun at a group of young anti-Trump protestors
- Ghost of Tsushima is one of the best-looking games on the PS4, thanks to both the developers' full mastery of the PS4 and some absolutely beautiful art direction. Now, the game's lead concept artist has given fans a breakdown of some of the art behind the game, and how the team at Sucker Punch realized some of these concepts in-game.In a post on the PlayStation Blog, lead concept artist Ian Jun Wei Chiew has shared many of the images created during the development of Ghost of Tsushima, and talke
Two firefighters badly burned as two wildfires in California's Orange County prompt evacuation of 71,000 homesCalifornia braced for a new round of fires as Santa Ana winds roar. Firefighters turned out in force to battle a blaze in the Silverado Canyon area.
- Devil May Cry 5: Special Edition is coming to Xbox Series X/S and PS5 at launch, bringing with it a boosted framerate, 3D audio, some new modes, and Vergil as a playable character. The game will also now have ray tracing--but one next-gen system will miss out.The Devil May Cry Twitter account has released an update about the Xbox Series X/S version of Special Edition, making it clear that the Series S will not, in fact, support ray tracing.The Xbox Series X version of the game will come with Dir
- The U.N. human rights investigator for Belarus demanded Monday that the government “stop repressing its own people,” saying at least 20,000 were detained in August and September and hundreds reported beaten, intimidated, tortured or ill-treated in custody.Anais Marin quoted sources in the Interior Ministry and non-governmental groups for those figures and said most detainees have ended up facing administrative or criminal charges, citing over 400 criminal cases against protesters sin
- The Senate voted on Monday evening to confirm Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court, just eight days before the election which solidifies a conservative majority on the high court for a generation.
- Electricity was cut to thousands across the state so that equipment doesn't spark more flames.
- "I think the Republicans run into a problem if it is Joe Biden and if it is maybe a Trump on the other side"
- Voting rights groups and the state and national Democratic parties had filed lawsuits seeking to extend the deadline.
- Plus: Restaurants sue state over liquor licenses paid during shutdowns, and Californians will reconsider affirmative action at the ballot box
- The 18-year-old was sitting next to his girlfriend by a lake when he was shot, police say.
- With Amy Coney Barrett's confirmation, even if the Republican Party faces potential cataclysm on Election Day, it can rest safely in the knowledge that it has fully remade the federal judiciary in its image.
Trump news: Amy Coney Barrett confirmed to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Supreme Court in 52-48 Senate voteFollow the latest updates
- Microsoft's next-generation strategy is not traditional. Microsoft kinda doesn't care if you even buy a new Xbox Series X or S console because the company also releases its games on PC and mobile, while it also has Xbox customers on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation. Xbox boss Phil Spencer has now shared some additional insight on this unique strategy.Speaking to GameReactor, Spencer said Microsoft wants to create Xbox customers, and that doesn't necessarily mean on a dedicated gaming console."Our
- Under-pressure Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu suggested Monday that "now would be the worst time" to leave his post.
- Her birth has also led to a debate about the ethics of using technology to create a child.
- Ahead of its release, Wasteland 3 was briefly refused classification in Australia, effectively banning it from sale. At the time, the Australian Classification Board was vague on the reason why the game was banned, but after a small change was made, Wasteland 3 was re-classified with an R18+ rating and allowed to release.Now, in the board's annual report, as picked up on by Kotaku Australia, some further reasoning has been given for the game's ban, and it all comes down to a drug that players we
- Atlanta rapper Silento was arrested on Friday and accused of driving 143 mphon Interstate 85, according to authorities.
- Halloween parties, trick-or-treating, haunted houses--they're all on hold this year. That doesn't mean we shouldn't enjoy some kind of spooky treat for All Hallows' Eve. Thankfully, Blumhouse Studios, best known for movies like The Purge, Happy Death Day, and Get Out, has our backs. The horror studio announced today that it will put on the "first annual" BlumFest, a virtual event to celebrate existing Blumhouse properties and promote new ones. The event kicks off at 10 a.m. PT this Thursday, Oct
- Netflix's magical TV show Chilling Adventures of Sabrina is ending with its upcoming fourth season, and now fans have a date to circle on their calendars.The fourth and final season will premiere on December 31, Netflix has confirmed in a new trailer. The final season has eight episodes, and it picks up with very high stakes as Sabrina Spellman (Kiernan Shipka) and her pals are preparing to take on a new evil. Check out the trailer below.The show also stars Tati Gabrielle, who will be seen along
- On today's Save State, Persia talks about a PS5 exclusive launch title that was delayed, an Xbox streaming stick that might be in the works, and updates coming in Apex Legends in Season 7.
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot is adding something entirely unexpected--a whole new mode where players assemble card decks of famous Dragon Ball Z characters, and then use them for battle. Dragon Ball Card Warriors is completely different from Kakarot's action-heavy gameplay, and it's available October 27 as part of a free update.The new mode will also be playable online, so you can challenge other Dragon Ball fans worldwide in casual or ranked matches, or in monthly tournaments. You can check out the t
- A Canadian police officer testified Monday about his arrest of Huawei executive Meng Wanzhou on a US extradition warrant, revealing that Washington had requested that data on her phone and laptop be secured so that it could not be "erased remotely."
- via politico.comThe Democrat is gambling that his low profile amid the pandemic — compared to Trump's massive rallies and frenetic travel schedule — will pay off.
- Battlestar Galactica is coming to the big screen, THR reports, with longtime X-Men movie producer Simon Kinberg attached to write and produce. Kinberg joined the X-Men universe co-writing X-Men: The Last Stand, and has continued with the franchise in a variety of roles--producer, writer, and director--right up through 2020's The New Mutants. Now he's onto a new franchise that starts far, far away from planet Earth. Kinberg joins producer Dylan Clark, who has been attached to the film for years."
- Reggie Fils-Aime is staying busy in his post-Nintendo life. After announcing his retirement from Nintendo in February 2019, Fils-Aime joined the GameStop board of directors in March 2020. He then launched an excellent podcast in May. That same month, Fils-Aime joined the board of directors at the toys and games company Spin Master, Now he's got another job: Fils-Aime has joined the board of directors at the boating company Brunswick, which makes the famous Sea Ray boat and the Mercury Marine eng
- Archbishop Jose Gomez of Los Angeles has been passed over by Francis not just this year, but in four previous announcements of new cardinals.
Trump news - live: President holds three rallies in Pennsylvania as Biden stretches lead in must-win stateFollow the latest updates
White House officials claim Meadows didn't communicate with staff for days about Trump's condition during COVID-19 hospitalizationWhite House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows seems to have developed a strong rapport with President Trump, who has mostly bestowed effusive praise on the former congressman. But those sentiments aren't shared by many Trump administration staffers and re-election campaign officials, The Washington Post reports.Per the Post, Meadows' critics think he's been ineffective when it comes to executing his actual job requirements and instead serves more as a political adviser to and confidant of the presiden
Follow @GamesUKnews on Twitter!