- An all-girls school fights back against New York Gov. Cuomo’s 'crusade' against the Jewish community; The Becket Fund Executive Director Montse Alvarado explains on ‘Fox & Friends Weekend.’
- Pure Squirtz Halloween Costume – Just found my Halloween costume! Spread joy not germs!
The post Pure Squirtz Halloween Costume appeared first on Shut Up And Take My Money.
- TireCockz Glow In The Dark – Put a dick on someone’s car! They even glow in the dark.
This mini penis can screw on to any Schrader style valve stem (most common valve stem in car tires and as well as off road vehicles)The mini penis size is 0.5″ shaft with 1.625″ length with 0.625″ balls.
The post TireCockz Glow In The Dark appeared first on Shut Up And Take My Money.
- Naruto Fidget Spinner – Watch Naruto run as you spin with this laser cut metal fidget spinner!
The post Naruto Fidget Spinner appeared first on Shut Up And Take My Money.
- Follow the latest updates
- Darth Vader Face Mask – The Force is strong with this mask!
Any Star Wars fan would definitely need to get this Darth Vader Face Mask! This 3D printed mask could be worn this Halloween or any time of the day.7” across(6” across inside top. 4.5” across inside bottom)5.5” tall4” deepslots on the sides for 1/2” elastic band (included w/ mask)
The post Darth Vader Face Mask appeared first on Shut Up And Take My Money.
- A Miami police officer will face disciplinary action after he wore, while in uniform, a "Trump 2020" mask to an early voting site.Steve Simeonidis, chairman of the Miami-Dade Democrats, tweeted a photo of the masked officer on Tuesday. Simeonidis called this an "egregious form of voter intimidation" and "a crime."Miami Mayor Francis Suarez said the officer was at the Stephen P. Clark Government Center in downtown Miami to cast his ballot, and he violated departmental policy by wearing political
- A U.S. judge on Tuesday ordered the release of a deposition that British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell gave in 2016 related to her dealings with the late financier Jeffrey Epstein, and which shehad fought to keep under wraps.U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska in Manhattan directed that a transcript of Maxwell's testimony and other documents be released by 9 a.m. EDT (1300 GMT) on Thursday.The documents came from a now-settled civil defamation lawsuit against Maxwell by Virginia Giuffre, who accuse
- The Departments of Justice and Homeland Security on Tuesday announced new regulations barring illegal immigrants who have committed certain crimes from obtaining asylum in the U.S., part of the Trump administration's ongoing effort to prevent bad actors from gaining entrance to the country."To ensure that criminal aliens cannot obtain this discretionary benefit, the Attorney General and Secretary of Homeland Security have exercised their regulatory authority to limit eligibility for asylum for a
- via politico.comThe former New York City mayor’s spending is forcing the president to dig deep in the key swing state and enabling the Biden campaign to spend ad dollars elsewhere.
- Some aren’t happy about what happened to the catfish
- A judge denied bail to Mexico's former defense secretary on Tuesday on charges of helping a Mexican cartel smuggle drugs to the United States in exchange for bribes, casting aside an argument that the retired general wouldn't flee because he was determined to exonerate himself.“My client has every intention of wanting to clear his name,” said Duane Lyons, attorney for Salvador Cienfuegos.U.S. District Judge Alexander MacKinnon in Los Angeles was unconvinced, saying the prospect that
- "We will coup whoever we want": the Tesla CEO's braggadocious imperialism comes back to mock him
- Nearly 19 years to the day that Max Boot published “The Case for American Empire” in the pages of The Weekly Standard, he spent his allotted space in the Washington Post gushing over the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). As goes the quality of the outlets he’s written for, so goes his sense of perspective. Entitled “China is beating the coronavirus while Trump leads America to defeat,” Boot’s latest is just a rehash of his last column, and the one before that, an
- Pat Robertson has made similar predictions about the end of the world before and been wrong. This time, he foresees "some kind of asteroid strike."
- McConnell worries voting on a stimulus bill may negatively impact timing on Judge Amy Coney Barrett's confirmation to the Supreme Court.
‘Cheer’ star Jerry Harris was warned before child porn arrest by the owner of a gym featured on ‘AGT,’ lawsuit claimsCheer Athletics co-owner Angela Rogers warned 'Cheer' star Jerry Harris about a possible investigation into his conduct, according to a lawsuit.
- In the closing days of the 2020 election that opinion polls show him likely to lose, President Trump has amended his famous 2016 campaign slogan, promising that, if re-elected, he will “Make America Great Again, Again.”
Ivanka Trump mocked for saying she's been using pandemic to learn guitar, as eight million fall into poverty‘Lucky she doesn’t have to worry about rent or food,’ says one Twitter user
Mitch McConnell reportedly told the White House to refrain from striking a stimulus deal before the electionMcConnell said he thought a stimulus agreement would complicate the GOP's efforts to confirm Judge Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court.
- Only about 1 in 111,111 pregnancies will result in a second set of identical twins.
- She got served.
- A Texas victory is not a preference for President Donald Trump's reelection campaign — it's a necessity.
A US lab used rockets to launch a semi-truck into a new tractor trailer built to transport nuclear weapons"You've got to be able to ship nuclear assets safely and securely or you don't have a deterrence program," a lab project manager said.
- If one or both of the races reach a runoff, it’s difficult to know what the composition of the electorate would look like come next year.
- Dr. Anthony Fauci has given his honest medical opinion throughout the pandemic, and Trump denigrates him.
Joe Biden supporter who was installing BLM sign arrested for allegedly shooting at passing Trump supporter and sonNeighbours said the political signs supporting Democrats had been previously pulled down on multiple occasions
- Exclusive: Former VP is lagging behind Hillary Clinton’s support among white college-educated and Black voters with two weeks to go, Independent poll reveals
- Senator Lindsey Graham and his Democratic opponent this autumn, Jaime Harrison, are in a statistical deadlock, recent polling in the Palmetto State has found.A new poll conducted by liberal writer and strategist Cornell Belcher and his consulting outfit Research and Strategies found Mr Harrison, the challenger, with a 2 percentage point lead over Mr Graham as the race enters its final two weeks.Mr Harrison led Mr Graham 47-45 per cent in that poll, with 5 per cent of respondents undecided.
- "It isn't that this day is the day we would have a deal. It's a day when we would have our terms on the table to be able to go to the next step."
Follow @GadgetsUKnews on Twitter!