- Motel 6 and The Home Depot dropped the Dallas ad agency this week.
- First lady Melania Trump said Wednesday that her 14-year-old son Barron Trump had tested positive for the coronavirus shortly after she and President Trump were diagnosed, though the teen did not exhibit any symptoms.The announcement came in a statement in which the first lady detailed her experience with the virus. She said her son had initially tested negative when she and the president received their diagnoses, but a later test revealed Barron had also contracted the virus. Melania Trump
- Apple fans planning to purchase the new iPhone 12 should expect to pay a bit more than anticipated depending on which carrier they choose. Preorders for the new iPhone 12 start later this week and as Apple announced, the iPhone 12 mini will start at $699 USD and the iPhone 12 at $799 USD. Some buyers will need to spend … Continue reading
- John Blade is accused of using self checkout and not scanning items
- U.S. Sen Kelly Loeffler will be hitting the campaign trail again Thursday with fellow Georgia Republican and congressional candidate Marjorie Taylor Greene, who has peddled in racist tropes and baseless QAnon conspiracy theories.The two are scheduled to appear together in Dallas, Georgia, in the northwest suburbs of Atlanta.Loeffler is locked in a multi-candidate election to keep the Senate seat that Gov. Brian Kemp appointed her to earlier this year.
A dead Soviet satellite and a discarded Chinese rocket body have a 1-in-10 chance of colliding in space on ThursdayIf they collide, the satellites would explode into a cloud of dangerous, high-speed debris — augmenting a space-junk problem that's getting worse.
- Massachusetts' Republican governor is diverging from his party this election cycle.In a Wednesday statement, Gov. Charlie Baker declared through a spokesperson that he "cannot support Donald Trump for president" and will "leave the election analysis to the pundits." Baker didn't say whether he'd support Democratic nominee Joe Biden in turn.> BREAKING: @MassGovernor releases statement saying “he “cannot support Donald Trump for President” wcvb pic.twitter.com/SPV2MY0ykh> &
- In case you missed the news, Sega is turning 60 years old this year, and it’s celebrating not only by putting a number of its PC games on sale, but also by offering some curious freebies. The free games start arriving tomorrow on Steam and will only be available for a few days before disappearing entirely. If you’re a fan … Continue reading
Giant billboard in Iowa directs people looking for campaign rally to ‘Trump Covid superspreader event’Up to 10,000 people are expected to attend
- President Trump’s 14-year-old son, Barron, tested positive for COVID-19 but did not show any symptoms, first lady Melania Trump disclosed Wednesday, about two weeks after it was revealed that she and the president had contracted the disease.
- It's the big question looming over one of this year's bloodiest mass shootings: Who opened fire at a crowded house party in Rochester, New York, on the last weekend of summer, killing two teenagers and wounding 14 other people?Nearly a month a fter gunshots rang out just after midnight on Sept. 19,there have been no arrests, no rewards offered and little word from authorities on where the investigation stands.Rochester, a post-industrial city of about 206,000 people on the shores of Lake Ontario
- 2020 candidate's son — Delaware attorney general and Iraq War veteran — died in 2015
- Eyewitnesses have said that officers did not identify themselves before opening fire on Michael Reinoehl while he was in his carFour officers fired more than 30 rounds at an anti-fascist activist who had been on the run after being named in the killing of a man during a pro-Trump rally in Portland, Oregon, an official said on Tuesday.Law enforcement officials killed Michael Reinoehl on 3 September after they cornered him in his car outside an apartment complex in Lacey, Washington. Reinoehl was
- Presidents have nominated justices to the country's highest court in an election year, but Trump is the first to do so after voting has started.
- The cougar followed the hiker for 6 minutes, but was it dangerous?
Coronavirus updates: Barron Trump tested positive for COVID-19; White House reportedly wants herd immunity by infecting young peopleAbout 10K people expected at Donald Trump rally in Iowa. CDC warns that small holiday gatherings could be dangerous. Latest COVID news.
- Both Twitter and Facebook are taking steps to limit the spread of an article from the New York Post containing unconfirmed allegations pertaining to former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden.Twitter users who attempted to tweet a new Post story regarding an alleged email exchange between Biden's son and a Ukrainian energy executive on Wednesday were presented with a message saying it could not be sent because the link is "potentially harmful." Twitter is blocking both links and i
- The members of the first family have all since tested negative for the virus.
- A citizen scientist has transformed NASA’s raw Juno images into a cinematic flyby of Jupiter, giving the public an intimate look at the planet from a relatively close distance and in an entirely new way. NASA was impressed by the video enough to share it publicly with its followers, noting that the images were originally captured in early June. NASA’s … Continue reading
- With 5G we’re on the cusp of a new age of mobile phone data speed and connectivity, and a limited set of phones are ready for it. Even fewer are owned by people who are connected to their chosen 5G network properly. Today we’re going to take a peek at which devices are ready to connect to 5G data if … Continue reading
- Justices suggest marriage equality will be on the chopping block as the Senate aims to confirm Amy Coney Barrett.
- President Donald Trump pulled into a statistical tie with Democratic rival Joe Biden in Florida, one of the election's most important battlegrounds, but Biden's lead appeared to widen in Arizona, Reuters/Ipsos opinion polls showed on Wednesday.A separate Reuters/Ipsos national poll found that Biden also leads Trump among all U.S. likely voters by 10 percentage points.The Oct. 9-13 poll showed that 51% of likely voters were supporting Biden, while 41% were backing Trump.
- New research suggests a link between blood type and infection risk — but that won't change how doctors treat patients.
- Barron Trump, the youngest son of Donald Trump, tested positive for coronavirus around the same time his father was diagnosed with the respiratory disease, First Lady Melania Trump announced.Ms Trump also tested positive when her husband did a few weeks back.Unlike the president, who had a very public bout with the virus and quickly returned to the public spotlight, she has laid low.
- Barron Trump, the president’s 14-year-old son, tested positive for the coronavirus shortly after his parents both contracted the virus, first lady Melania Trump revealed Wednesday.In a short essay titled “My personal experience with COVID-19,” Melania wrote that her son exhibited no symptoms. Both President Trump and his wife tested positive two weeks ago. While the first-lady remained at the White House throughout her diagnosis, the commander-in-chief was transported to Walter
Barrett showed her hand by affirming mixed-race marriage but not same-sex marriage and birth control, SCOTUS expert saysWhether it was Obergefell v. Hodges, the case that granted same-sex marriage rights nationwide, or Griswold v. Connecticut, a case regarding birth control, Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett refused to give opinions on how those cases were decided, citing the fact that they may come before the court again.But when asked Wednesday about Loving v. Virginia, the case that declared mixed-race marriage constitutional, Barrett did affirm the case was correctly decided — and for a debatable
Barron Trump tested positive for COVID-19 shortly after the president and the first lady did, according to a letter from Melania"My fear came true when he was tested again and it came up positive. Luckily he is a strong teenager and exhibited no symptoms," Melania Trump wrote.
- Earlier this week, Burger King started teasing something to do with the PlayStation 5. The teaser didn’t amount to much – merely the King looking into a Burger King food bag that would glow blue and make the PS5 startup chime whenever it was opened – but we assumed that the fast food joint was teasing some kind of giveaway. … Continue reading
- A poll of Ohio voters shows the president winning the Buckeye State, but it didn't give the whole story.
- President Trump and his administration have returned to pushing the notion that America should fight the pandemic by attempting to achieve so-called herd immunity.
- Pakistan’s Navy is racing to plug operational and technological gaps as part of an unprecedented modernization effort, but analysts are divided on whether the move will deter adversaries.
- StickieDickie – Dick Sticking Prank (Pack Of 4) – What a time to be alive. The perfect prank has arrived!Now you can stick a dick anywhere with StickieDickie!
This mini penis can stick on most surfaces.
Best to stick on car windows, doors, monitors, or on someone’s forehead!Perfect Gift For:StickieDickie is a great gag gift for anyone you care about. Gift this dick to anyone having a bachelorette party, birthday, or just to share a laugh with your great friends. Just remember,
- Nicola Sturgeon is examining a travel ban between Scotland and the north of England after backing draconian cross-Border restrictions unveiled by the Welsh First Minister. Ms Sturgeon said she "fully" supported a decision by Mark Drakeford to ban people from Covid hotspots in the rest of the UK travelling to Wales from 6pm on Friday. In an extraordinary intervention, Mr Drakeford said he will instruct police to issue fixed penalty notices, and the Welsh people to inform on visitors. Ms Sturgeon
- On Wednesday morning, the New York Post published a story alleging that Hunter Biden dropped off a laptop at a Delaware computer store for repair and that the device contained nefarious emails and photos.The item was immediately viewed with suspicion, both for the timing of it—coming less than three weeks before the elections—and the path the laptop supposedly took. The Post said that “before turning over the gear,” the owner of the computer repair shop, “made a cop
- Expelled are being targeted by organised crime it is claimed
Some Democrats are urging Nancy Pelosi to accept the White House's $1.8 trillion stimulus offer. But Senate Republicans pose a big obstacle to a coronavirus relief deal.We're not that far apart and the last few things should be negotiated. We should be able to get something done," Rep. Ro Khanna of California said.
- Barack Obama is about to hit the trail for Joe Biden. A meme claiming he is the first ex-president to criticize his successor is false.
People are criticizing a hair salon that's popular among influencers for seemingly not requiring anyone to wear masksChrissy Rasmussen's TikTok page shows Habit Salon packed with hairstylists, clients, and numerous influencers who are not wearing masks.
- Two photos published in the story seem to point to a specific Mac repair shop in the Trolley Square neighborhood of Wilmington, Delaware.
- It’s no secret that exposure to nature, such as a walk at an orchard or a hike at the nearest park, offers mental health benefits, as well as some other potential benefits, including reduced cortisol hormone levels and decreased blood pressure. What about during winter when the trees are barren or during a global pandemic requiring social distancing, though? That’s … Continue reading
A 7-year-old boy with autism was handcuffed and held on the floor by a school resource officer for 40 minutesA lawsuit filed by the boy's mother accuses former Statesville Police Department officer Michael Fattaleh of "unreasonable use of force."
- Raytheon took a timeout to redesign a key component after problems were discovered during testing.
- WASHINGTON (AP) — “What does it mean?” and “Can you explain?” were questions President Donald Trump’s nominee to the Supreme Court, Judge Amy Coney Barrett, was asked repeatedly Wednesday on her second day of answering questions from lawmakers.Lawmakers sought at various points to have Barrett explain legal terms in plain English.Just minutes into Wednesday's hearing Barrett was asked to explain the doctrine of “severability.”
Videos show conservative activists cheering on voter suppression: 'We need to stop those ballots from going out'When conservatives gathered behind closed doors for conferences of the right-wing Council for National Policy, their talks had a common theme: Voter suppression.Conservatives met for three days in February and another three in August, maskless regardless of Virginia state policies, to discuss election strategies and other goals, The Washington Post reports. One August speaker was Charlie Kirk, the founder of the college conservative group Turning Point USA. At one point, Kirk pinned college camp
- Hundreds of Israelis protested outside Israel's Supreme Court on Wednesday, calling for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to be investigated in a scandal surrounding a $2 billion submarine deal with Germany.Several Israeli businessmen, including confidants of Netanyahu and a former commander of the navy, are suspects in a graft scandal connected to the purchase of warships and submarines from German conglomerate ThyssenKrupp.Dan Halutz, a former military chief of staff, accused Netanyahu of hidi
I'm a 55-year-old Amazon driver in Oregon who walks up to 10 miles a day. Prime Day was nothing compared to the pandemic."We are like the ice cream truck for adults," says Jim Smith, who wishes customers would keep a safe distance.
- If you ever doubted that computational photography was the new big thing in smartphones, the Pixel 5 will settle that conclusively, but iPhone users shouldn’t feel left out by one of the new Android phone’s flagship camera features. Portrait Light allows you to take images that have depth data – like the faux-bokeh shots most recent phones can capture – … Continue reading
- via politico.comRepublicans, who had struggled to find a winning message against Cunningham, have seized upon his infidelity and have aired ads highlighting the issue.
- A week before Miami’s Arsht Center was set to host the country’s second presidential debate during the coronavirus pandemic with two candidates in their 70s, circumstances turned even more unsettling.
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is shaping up to be one of the biggest games of the holiday season, and given the fact that it’s launching alongside next-gen consoles, it could wind up being one of the biggest next-gen launch titles. Today, Ubisoft published a deep dive into Valhalla, giving us a rather lengthy look at the game and an idea of … Continue reading
19 Oct 202018 Oct 202017 Oct 202016 Oct 202015 Oct 202013 Oct 202012 Oct 202011 Oct 202010 Oct 202009 Oct 2020
Follow @GadgetsUKnews on Twitter!