- The company is making just 25 of them.
- Haas has unveiled its new livery for the 2021 Formula 1 season, revealing that Uralkali will serve as the team’s new title sponsor.
- Buyers get a choice of two plug-in hybrid powertrains.
- It’s an SUV for keen drivers and keen deals if you go nearly newButch bodywork? Check. Opulent interior? Check. Premium badge? Check. Chuck in BMW’s reputation for building nifty driver’s cars and this latest X5 looks like it has the luxury SUV marketplace all sewn up.
Indeed, good driving manners have been an X5 staple since the first iteration hit the streets in 1999. This fourth-generation model has been around for only a year or so, but it still entices potential purchasers
- Does the Octavia remain an excellent affordable family car in its new generation?Why we’re running it: To discover whether this fourth- generation best-seller continues to impress as the left-field family carMonth 1 - Specs
Life with a Skoda Octavia: Month 1
Simply Skoda essentials - 24 February 2021
Back in 2005, my Volkswagen Polo had a secret underseat drawer that appealed to someone who likes unexpected compartments (I don’t get out much). It’s why I’ve alwa
- This IMSA season will be the fifth and final for Mazda, so what next for its star driver?There’s a growing buzz in the world of sports car endurance racing right now, and everyone with a vested interest is attuned to it. The all-new Le Mans Hypercar (LMH) class will come in this season, before the parallel Le Mans Daytona Hybrid (LMDh) cars join the party in 2022, unifying this too often fractured form of motorsport to allow the same cars to contest all three ‘majors’: the Le M
- Kia's compact crossover gains mild hybrid tech as part of a reworked powertrain. Is that enough to move it clear of the compact crossover pack?
The Kia Stonic arrived in 2017 offering slightly sharper styling and handling than many machines in the compact crossover class, but didn’t really separate itself from the massed pack of ‘Nissan Juke rivals’.While the Stonic has been a solid seller for Kia since its launch, a handful of new compact crossovers – particularly the Fo
- Roll-out can’t just be left to private sector, says head of Infrastructure CommissionWhen the UK government revealed in November that it would bring forward its ban on the sale of new petrol and diesel cars to 2030, a starting gun was fired to signal to the car and electric vehicle charging industries that the race is on. Both must deliver suitable infrastructure to support a mass adoption of EVs in the next decade.
One major problem the current public charging network faces is an absence
- We go inside and under the bonnet to sample the STO's magic.
- Goodbye C43, hello C45?
- The customer challenged Bugatti to make this complex pattern work.
- An early look at Maranello's next flagship.
- Aston Martin has revealed its new F1 car ahead of the 2021 season, marking the return of the constructor to the grid after 61 years.
- Motorsport tech for the road.
- Don’t expect any significant styling changes.
- Do you see anything offensive?
- Can this new plug-in hybrid fulfil the potential we saw in the initial petrol variants?Why we’re running it: To see if there’s more to this funky plug- in SUV than a tax-friendly CO2 ratingMonth 1 - Specs
Life with a C5 Aircross PHEV: Month 1
Why no plug socket indicator standards? - 3 February 2021
I got caught out the first time I tried to charge up the C5. The battery symbol is positioned on the right- hand side of the digital instrument screen, but the arrow that indica
- It should debut in the middle of this year.
- The company's priorities shifted away from building a niche performance coupe.
- Aston Martin AMR21
Aston boss Lawrence Stroll says F1 team will serve as 'innovation lab' to develop future road car techThe new Aston Martin F1 team has revealed its new AMR21 car, which the firm will use for its return to Formula 1 for the first time since 1960.
The British firm has entered motorsport’s top flight through a rebranding of the Racing Point team owned by Aston Martin boss Lawrence Stroll. Aston Martin says that the F1 team will serve as an ‘innovation lab’
2021 Formula 1 cars revealed – AMG Petronas, Alpine F1 and Aston Martin reveal new racers and liveriesvia evo.co.ukThe 2021 F1 season’s racers are being revealed thick and fast; here are the latest reveals
- The company is very proud of the high-tech Hyperscreen.
- The subscription program will expand into a unique, online-only purchase experience.
- The rear-facing on-board camera caught it all and it looks like the Tesla driver was at fault.
- Chancellor confirms rate of fuel duty will remain unchanged for a tenth consecutive yearThe UK government will freeze the fuel duty rate for the coming year, Chancellor Rishi Sunak has announced in the 2021 Budget.
Fuel duty has been frozen at 57.95p per litre since 2009, but reports suggest Sunak was considering an increase for this year, both to raise public funds and send a signal about the government’s commitment to lowering carbon emissions.
But Sunak has decided that the public&rsquo
- The most powerful electric Audi shares a platform with Porsche's EV - but which is best? We drive the RS E-tron GT to find outThis is the new 2021 Audi E-tron GT, Audi's new electric saloon, which shares loads of its underpinnings with the Porsche Taycan. And it's tested here in not just one but two versions.
First up, the RS E-tron GT, the 637bhp really quick version of the new battery electric E-tron GT. It costs some £110,950 before options, can crack the 0-62mph sprint in 3.3 sec
- It’s back, and better than ever.
- Jaguar Land Rover's electrified future is slowly coming to fruition.
- Development on Jaguar's MLA platform has stopped.
- Lewis Hamilton has explained his decision for a one-year contract with Mercedes in 2021, saying there was no need to plan too far ahead
Follow @Cars_UKnews on Twitter!