- That wasn't even close.
- Just when you thought this car couldn’t get any cooler.
- The insane road car appears tame compared to the track-only version.
- The V12-powered Versione Speciale could debut as early as next week.
- via theguardian.comPilot for First Group this autumn part of EV maker’s rapid expansion ahead of New York IPOElectric buses built by Arrival, the UK-based manufacturer, will be tested on British roads for the first time later this year in a trial with transport company First Group.The tests will begin in the autumn of this year, starting with four of the first production vehicles produced at Arrival’s research and development facility in Banbury, Oxfordshire. Discussions are also underway about further
- Would you like Honda to consider this design?
- Is this the spark of hope that internal combustion engines have been waiting for?
- The car's chief engineer also explains why the six- and eight-cylinder engines are gone.
- Piotr Bonk photographed it and shared the images with us.
- Top speed runs are fun for everyone.
- Mike Rutherford thinks Britain should be better prepared for snowy roads
- Audi A4 rival surfaces on social media, showing styling and interior inspired by S-Class
Mercedes-Benz is gearing up for an imminent unveiling of the new generation C-Class, but leaked images posted online give a good look at the final production styling and interior.
Pictures posted by The Automobolist Facebook page and CarsInPixels on Twitter show the C-Class will adopt a new look that brings it into line with the newer A-Class, E-Class and CLA. A more angular fr
- "You have to stand out. It’s not our goal to please everyone in the world"
We talk to those responsible for BMW’s audacious new design philosophy, including the thinking behind those huge grillesIf you’ve been anywhere near social media in the past year, you’ll know that BMW’s design has weathered a fair old storm. In the words of Adrian van Hooydonk, senior vice-president of group design at the Bavarian firm, “it can be brutal”.
But if you think that&rs
- Two generations of Elises square off
The 1996 Elise embodied everything that made us all fall in love with Lotus. A quarter of a century later, its time is up – but not for the usual reason of declining abilityHow extraordinary is it that these two little sports cars, one pretty and delicate, the other more pugnacious and purposeful, span a third of the entire production history of Lotus Cars?
It’s extraordinary for me, because I remember the beginning so well: a secret road trip rig
26 Feb 202125 Feb 202124 Feb 202123 Feb 202122 Feb 202120 Feb 202119 Feb 202118 Feb 202117 Feb 202116 Feb 2021
Follow @Cars_UKnews on Twitter!