Feeling adventurous? How many of these varieties have you tried? Harvesting wild País in the Maule Valley.The so-called ‘international’ varieties such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Pinot Noir can be found in abundance, from some of the cheapest supermarket wines to the most expensive wines in the world.
But what if you want to try something new and under the radar?
Here are five unusual red grape varieties worth tracking down if you’re the adventurous sort. How
- via Decanter
- A plump, ripe and easygoing California red
- A graceful Bordeaux white with a lot of power
- An open, rich and round Tuscan white
- Improved offerings of wine, beer and spirits as well as loosened regulations are making the silver screen a better experience
- Seven groundbreaking chefs, sommeliers and restaurateurs share the moments that have tested them on the job