- Lousaka Polite previews Sunday's game against Buffalo. https://t.co/QyEIkQCa0E
- Lousaka Polite previews Sunday's game agains the Bills/ https://t.co/xO9PebqeHc
- Zach Vigil is excited to be back on the practice field.cards.twitter.com/cards/btiww/2f…
- .@JayTrain23 is looking forward. cards.twitter.com/cards/btiww/2f…
- Host Kim Bokamper is joined by former Dolphins tight end Joe Rose as they breakdown Sunday's game against the Bills. Make sure to tune in every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 4:30 on Dolphins.com, the Miami Dolphins App and Periscope for the latest inside access.
- This week's @EAMaddenNFL #Madden17 matchup.#BUFvsMIA https://t.co/fqx5gJbN9y
- Dion Jordan continues rehab work after undergoing knee surgery.cards.twitter.com/cards/btiww/2f…
- Former Dolphin, Lousaka Polite, is your host on today's Dolphins Daily. Watch as he previews Sunday's game and recognizes the week 7 Youth Program and RISE winners.
- #BUFvsMIA preview - Alumni Weekend - @DolphinsAcademy & @RISEtoWIN award winners. This is your #DolphinsDaily https://t.co/mzHIDVYU5S- #BUFvsMIA preview - Alumni Weekend - @DolphinsAcademy & @RISEtoWIN award winners.This is your #DolphinsDaily https://t.co/mzHIDVYU5S
- Linebacker just completed his first week of practice after beginning the season on the Non-Football Injury list.
- Despuesde un juego completo contra los Steelers 30-15, los Miami Dolphins continúan el impulso de este domingo contra los adversarios de la división, los Buffalo Bills.
- Defensive end continues rehab work after undergoing knee surgery, all in the hopes of getting on the practice field
LIVE on #Periscope: The Audible with Kim BokamperToday's guest: Joe Rose periscope.tv/w/atkgrzMyNzA1…LIVE on #Periscope: The Audible with Kim BokamperToday's guest: Joe Rose periscope.tv/w/atkgrzMyNzA1…
- Dolphins Head Coach Adam Gase met with the media on Friday in Davie to discuss this Sunday's upcoming game against the Bills.
- Dolphins defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh was not fined for what the Steelers felt was a kick on quarterback Ben Roethlisberger in last week’s game, PFT has confirmed. Suh was rushing Roethlisberger in the fourth quarter, and the Steelers reportedly filed a formal complaint with the NFL because they believed Suh intentionally kicked Roethlisberger. The league…
- So the Pittsburgh Steelers are peeved and the NFL is reportedly looking into a pass-rush situation in which Dolphins defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh seemed to kick Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger last Sunday.
The investigation into the play continues.
Suh, however, was not fined for the action this week, per a league source.
He is so far the luck one because three Dolphins were fined for unsportsmanlike conduct penalties in Week Six -- or the Pittsburgh game.
Jay Ajayi, Damien Williams an
- Jordan Cameron and Dion Sims will both be out this Sunday. cards.twitter.com/cards/btiww/2f…
- The Bills have activated rookie pass rusher Shaq Lawson from their physically unable to perform list. Lawson suffered a shoulder injury during rookie minicamp last spring that required surgery and forced him to miss all of training camp and the preseason. Lawson, the Bills’ first-round pick last spring, told reporters he’s “completely healthy” and Bills…
- Defensive end Jason Jones, who missed practice Wednesday for non-injury-related reasons, was removed from the injury report.
- Get to know this weekend's opponent.cards.twitter.com/cards/btiww/2f…
- The Dolphins running back knows the key now is showing he can produce on a weekly basis.
- A Cheerleader Érica é a sua apresentadora naedição de hoje do Dolphins Internacional.
- LIVE on #Periscope: Dolphins Live: Coach Gase meets with media. periscope.tv/w/atj86TMyNzA1…
Vernon has deep roots in South Florida & has an active role in the community through the Vernon Carey Foundation. cards.twitter.com/cards/btiww/2f…Vernon has deep roots in South Florida & has an active role in the community through the Vernon Carey Foundation. cards.twitter.com/cards/btiww/2f…
- We ask five questions with BuffaloBills.com Lead Reporter Chris Brown to learn more about this week’s opponent.
- At halftime of Sunday’s game at Hard Rock Stadium against Buffalo, the Dolphins will honor 28 former Dolphins who have started charities and foundations in South Florida. Leading up to the game, we will feature a member of our alumni and spotlight their foundation. Today, we honor former Dolphins tackle Vernon Carey.
30 years ago this month, the western Pennsylvania natives began a rivalry that would help define a decade. cards.twitter.com/cards/btiww/2f…30 years ago this month, the western Pennsylvania natives began a rivalry that would help define a decade.cards.twitter.com/cards/btiww/2f…
- One-on-one with @JayTrain23. https://t.co/Ais7RIHoQ5
- 30 years ago this month, the western Pennsylvania natives began a rivalry that would help define a decade.
- Bills running back LeSean McCoy is out for Sunday’s game against the Dolphins. Unless he isn’t. Agent Drew Rosenhaus, contradicting an ESPN report that McCoy will definitely miss the Week Seven contest with a hamstring injury, said Friday on WQAM radio in Miami that McCoy will be a game-time decision. More information will be available…
- The focus is on Buffalo.cards.twitter.com/cards/btiww/2f…
- After last Sunday’s impressive victory over the Steelers, the Dolphins must show they can play equally well against the Bills.
- If you're thinking this season is already over for the Miami Dolphins because they are 2-4 and in third place in the AFC East then stop reading now.
This post is not for you.
Nothing to see here.
Well, you've made it to the fifth paragraph so obviously you think there is still at least faint hope the Dolphins can make some noise the remainder of 2016 following last week's upset victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers. Cool. I'm with you.
And that hope has a chance to blossom into full b
- Don Strock is your #DolphinsDaily host! https://t.co/2GecrbvvE0
- Can't wait for Sunday. #BUFvsMIA https://t.co/3wWdNARXVS
- Dolphins analyst John Congemi caught up with Dolphins running back and AFC Offensive Player of the Week Jay Ajayi to discuss his big game Sunday, as well as how he hopes to continue that success against the Bills.
- News and notes on @thomas_duarte18, @A_K_F_3 and more. cards.twitter.com/cards/btiww/2e…
- Former Dolphin, Don Strock, is your host on today's Dolphins Daily. Watch as he discusses the team wearing throwback uniforms in the upcoming week 7 game and the coordinators speaking with the media.
- #BUFvsMIA preview - Throwback uniforms - Coordinators meet with the media. This is your #DolphinsDaily https://t.co/uplKJ483tP- #BUFvsMIA preview - Throwback uniforms - Coordinators meet with the media.This is your #DolphinsDaily https://t.co/uplKJ483tP
- The Steelers aren’t happy with what they feel was a dirty play in last week’s game by Dolphins defensive lineman Ndamukong Suh. Per the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, the Steelers have filed a formal complaint with the NFL and asked the league office to look into Suh intentionally kicking Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger in the fourth quarter.…
- Offensive Coordinator Clyde Christensen said the Dolphins were pleased with how Duarte was progressing while also pointing out the team had a specific plan for the former UCLA standout.
- #BUFvsMIA injury updates.cards.twitter.com/cards/btiww/2e…
- Bills running back LeSean McCoy hurt his hamstring in Wednesday’s practice and didn’t take part in Thursday’s session, which appears to be a prelude to him missing Sunday’s game against the Dolphins. Josina Anderson of ESPN reports that McCoy will not play this weekend. Anderson adds that McCoy could miss more time, which would put…
- .@JayTrain23 is the FedEx Ground Player of the Week! #AirAndGround https://t.co/iJILHJ22Yg
- 222 Rushing Yards | Three Rush TDs | Zero Sacks Allowedcards.twitter.com/cards/btiww/2e…
- The award comes one day after Ajayi was named AFC Offensive Player of the Week for his 204-yard, two-touchdown performance in the Dolphins’ 30-15 victory against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday.
- Linebacker Spencer Paysinger was an addition to the injury report; he was listed as a limited participant with a hamstring/calf injury.
- Read Playbook, the official game program of the Miami Dolphins, prior to Sunday's game against the Buffalo Bills.
- LIVE on #Periscope: Dolphins Live: Coach Gase meets with media. periscope.tv/w/ate3YjMyNzA1…
- It probably wasn’t a coincidence that the Dolphins had their best offensive showing of the season in their convincing 30-15 victory in a game that saw the projected starting offensive line together for the first time all season.
Follow @MIADolphinsNws on Twitter!