- Norvell has three decades of experience coaching offense at the college and NFL ranks
- John Calipari's Wildcats jumped to a 21-4 lead and were never seriously threatened
- Dave Dombrowski says he 'wouldn't want to keep bothering' the retired slugger
- Steve Johnson paid for that ball, just 30 years later
- Larry Bird's alma mater gives him a great 60th birthday present with an upset victory in Terre Haute
- Raining debris at the Dean Smith Center sent the Davidson-UNC game into a brief delay
Fantasy Baseball Winter Meetings Reaction: Adam Eaton deal improves the short-term outlook of Lucas Giolito, Reynaldo Lopez and, yes, Trea TurnerThe Nationals didn't treat Lucas Giolito like the top pitching prospect in the Adam Eaton deal, but Scott White likes his long- and short-term outlook. Also, is Trea Turner a shortstop now?
- The Fantasy playoffs are here, and Jamey Eisenberg says Jameis Winston is a player you can trust this week to help you win and advance.
- GM Rick Hahn's trades involving Chris Sale and Adam Eaton have remade the White Sox's farm system
- Gillispie's career was fascinating and controversial; without him, Kentucky doesn't get John Calipari
- Previewing Clips-Warriors and talking Mavericks.
- Check out the uniforms that Oakland and Kansas City will be wearing on Thursday
DC Todd Wash discussed his 4th ranked defense, and how they can attack the Vikings offense on Sunday. cards.twitter.com/cards/zeo4z/2r…DC Todd Wash discussed his 4th ranked defense, and how they can attack the Vikings offense on Sunday. cards.twitter.com/cards/zeo4z/2r…
- The Warriors organization, players and coaches have donated money to help with the devastating warehouse fire in Oakland
- Birthday parties can get expensive
- Birthday parties can get expensive
- Alabama defensive end Jonathan Allen says the defense's goal in practice is to get Kiffin in trouble
- The Nationals added some help in the outfield for Bryce Harper on Wednesday
Day that was: #Jaguars offense dealing with a banged-up backfield heading into Sunday. cards.twitter.com/cards/zeo4z/2r…Day that was: #Jaguars offense dealing with a banged-up backfield heading into Sunday. cards.twitter.com/cards/zeo4z/2r…
Fantasy Basketball Week 7 Stock Watch: Marc Gasol, Bradley Beal, Serge Ibaka living up to expectationsMarc Gasol and Bradley Beal are enjoying the best seasons of their careers. Is that enough to overcome their injury concerns? Chris Towers takes a look.
- LeBron has no interest in meeting with Phil Jackson
- Back to work today. 📸 | jagrs.com/prac127 https://t.co/cjk93UyZXW
- The Ravens are going to use the Force to beat the Patriots
- The Ian Desmond deal could affect much more than just the Rockies
- The Blue Jays reportedly want more than just Charlie Blackmon coming back their way
Linebacker #PaulPosluszny ranks seventh in the @NFL with 74 solo tackles. RT to help send Poz to Orlando.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Linebacker #PaulPosluszny ranks seventh in the @NFL with 74 solo tackles. RT to help send Poz to Orlando.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Embiid can't be knocked off his No. 1 spot
- Two more teams booked their spots in the next round
- Are the Chargers going to move to Los Angeles?
- Jaguars.com Senior Correspondent Brian Sexton recaps the day that was at EverBank Field on Wednesday as the Jaguars prepare to face the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday.
- Krystkowiak says he had his thyroid removed
- The veteran outfielder goes to Washington in a four-player deal
QB Blake Bortles discussed his relationship with WR Allen Robinson, and the final month of the season. cards.twitter.com/cards/zeo4z/2r…QB Blake Bortles discussed his relationship with WR Allen Robinson, and the final month of the season. cards.twitter.com/cards/zeo4z/2r…
- Alan Ruschel has a long road to recovery, but the outpouring of support has helped him
- The return of RG3 is apparently upon us
Fantasy Baseball Winter Meetings Reaction: Wade Davis and Jorge Soler both benefit from Royals-Cubs swapThe Wade Davis-Jorge Soler trade is a Fantasy bonanza, raising the value of both players while giving new Royals closer Kelvin Herrera the biggest lift of all.
- Senior writer John Oehser examines the day that was around EverBank Field Wednesday as the Jaguars prepared to play the Minnesota Vikings – with an eye on the Jaguars’ running backs
The team’s 24 sacks allowed are the second-fewest through Week 13 in franchise history (21 in 2006). twitter.com/mike_e_kaye/st…The team’s 24 sacks allowed are the second-fewest through Week 13 in franchise history (21 in 2006). twitter.com/mike_e_kaye/st…
- A 4-8 season is not going over well amongst the Notre Dame fan base
- Here's who can cash in big, as well as five guys who won't be getting their bonuses
- The prospect of playing with Chris Paul, Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan was promising
- The fight originally discussed for this winter appears to be set for late spring
- The Vikings running back doesn't want to rush back if the season is lost for his team
- There are only a handful of jobs still open and a number of coaches still set to move
- This unnecessary spin move works to perfection for Central Michigan's Marcus Keene
- David Cornwell is the second QB to leave Alabama this week
- Wednesday's #Jaguars injury report. https://t.co/C0YSIyMeOl
- Brahimi with a delightful goal on Leicester
- Can the Chiefs catch the Raiders in the AFC West?
- Jaguars defensive coordinator Todd Wash talks about his 4th ranked defense, why they're surging and this week's challenge against the Minnesota Vikings.
Follow @Jaguars_News_ on Twitter!