- Intro: In Saturday’s mailbag, readers inquire about injury updates for Clayton Geathers/Jack Mewhort, the debate of best player available versus need and if Hassan Ridgeway is a starter in 2017.
Check out why @AnthonyCastonzo is spending part of his offseason in Hollywood. @NFLPA #NFLPAExternship https://t.co/botM71qda9Check out why @AnthonyCastonzo is spending part of his offseason in Hollywood.@NFLPA #NFLPAExternship https://t.co/botM71qda9
- Sanjay Lal sat down with Colts Media Reporter Caroline Cann as he enters his first season as the Wide Receivers Coach of the Indianapolis Colts. He has 10 previous years of NFL experience with the Buffalo Bills, New York Jets and Oakland Raiders.
- Intro: The NFL sent out the 2017 compensatory picks on Friday afternoon and the Colts received one in the fourth round (144 overall). A closer look at as to why the Colts earned a fourth rounder and the team's entire draft haul for 2017.
Did you know Zach Kerr has a baby on the way? Learn more about #94 in today's episode of Everything but Football:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Did you know Zach Kerr has a baby on the way?Learn more about #94 in today's episode of Everything but Football:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Half the teams in the league ended up with extra draft picks Friday, with 11 teams getting an extra third-rounder. The league announced compensatory choices, which are awarded to teams for net free agent losses the year before. The highest pick, the 97th overall, went to the Dolphins, who were picked over last March, with…
- Celebrate Dwayne Allen's birthday with a chance to WIN!
- Indianapolis Colts Media Reporter Caroline Cann catches up with Colts Tackle Anthony Castonzo who is spending part of his offseason in Hollywood. He is participating in the NFL's Externship Program at Whalerock Industries.
- Intro: One question the Colts must answer at some point this offseason is what position they want to place Joe Haeg at in his second NFL season. Is right guard the answer for Haeg?
- Happy birthday DA! https://t.co/Me0V3MIIla
- Soon-to-be free agent pass rusher Trent Cole wants to make it clear that he’s not done playing. Cole took to Twitter today and said he will keep playing, emphasizing that he wants to sign with a team that will let him loose to go after the quarterback. “No retirement happening here to make things clear,”…
- NFL Network's Shaun O'Hara joins "NFL Total Access" and discusses potential free agent targets for the Colts.
- NFL Network's Heath Evans breaks down and analyzes Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck and what his expectations are going into the 2017 season.
- Happy birthday @JordanTodman! https://t.co/xtWIA4mwnr
- Intro: Colts.com takes a look back at each position group’s performance from the 2016 season. Today’s review is on the Indianapolis Colts’ special teamers.
- Intro: Each week, Colts.com will compile the best Tweets/Instagrams from players throughout the week. Here’s a look at this week’s posts.
- The Detroit Lions signed former Indianapolis Colts tackle Pierce Burton on Thursday. Burton finished last season on the Colts’ practice squad after signing in mid-December. An undrafted free agent out of the University of Mississippi, Burton signed with the Minnesota Vikings in 2014. He was released late that August and remained unsigned until joining the…
- Intro: In his latest mock draft, Sports Illustrated’s Chris Burke projects the Indianapolis Colts will select Michigan State defensive lineman Malik McDowell with their first-round pick in this year’s draft. What does McDowell bring to the table?
- Intro: After undergoing season-ending knee surgery towards the end of the 2016 season, Indianapolis Colts guard Jack Mewhort said his recovery has gone well, and he’s ready to hit the ground running upon the team’s return to Indy.
- Intro: Colts.com’s Andrew Walker offers a comprehensive look at the latest offseason action around the AFC South Division.
- Register for the New NFL Combine Experience today!
- Intro: With the 2017 offseason about to ramp up, the Colts do not need to worry about finding a franchise quarterback. They’ve got one, but he is recovering from right shoulder surgery.
- Intro: Colts.com takes a look back at each position group’s performance from the 2016 season. Today’s review is on the Indianapolis Colts’ defensive linemen.
- 40-yard dash: 4.67Broad jump: 10' 4"Vertical jump: 36"Not bad, 12. #TBTsnpy.tv/2mgt0Ur
- Colts offensive lineman Jack Mewhort discusses the desire for a return to the field after a knee injury sidelined him for the final three weeks of 2016 and addresses some of the issues surrounding the team in the offseason.
- Intro: For the 31st straight year, the NFL Combine is returning to Indianapolis. What is the Combine like for the more than 300 draft hopefuls invited to the Combine?
While the majority of fans want OLB, 27% want OL. #ColtsDraft Why mock drafts aren't picking OL for the Colts:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…While the majority of fans want OLB, 27% want OL. #ColtsDraftWhy mock drafts aren't picking OL for the Colts:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Punter Pat McAfee made a surprising announcement during Super Bowl week when he retired from the NFL at the age of 29. McAfee cited repeated surgeries on his right knee as a reason for his decision and he tweeted out a picture of himself prepped for another operation on Wednesday. That would seem to be…
- Intro: Two months away from the 2017 NFL Draft, Colts fans have weighed in on how they look at the team’s first-round pick. What do fans want to do with the first-round pick?
- Intro: Colts.com takes a look back at each position group’s performance from the 2016 season. Today’s review is on the Indianapolis Colts’ offensive linemen.
- Maurice Jones-Drew talks about his NFL Draft experience of Colts Head Coach Tony Dungy's phone call to him in the first round of the 2006 NFL Draft.
- Intro: This Wednesday, mailbag readers inquire about Chris Ballard’s possible plan of attack in free agency, Dwayne Allen’s future with the Colts and how important finding another cornerback is this offseason.
This week's #HorseshoeFAQ podcast previews the 2017 Combine. 🔊: indcolts.co/fId6X1 iTunes:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…This week's #HorseshoeFAQ podcast previews the 2017 Combine.🔊: indcolts.co/fId6X1 iTunes:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Intro: The early quiet period of the 2017 offseason is about to cease around the NFL. In the coming weeks, improving the defensive talent is an absolute must for the Colts.
We've got pick 14 or 15 (coin flip on March 3) in the draft... What position would you like to see taken in the first round? #ColtsDraftWe've got pick 14 or 15 (coin flip on March 3) in the draft... What position would you like to see taken in the first round? #ColtsDraft
RB? OLB? #ColtsDraft Here's our second mock draft look of 2017: indcolts.co/lPN9lA https://t.co/L61DM4p4LCRB? OLB? #ColtsDraft Here's our second mock draft look of 2017: indcolts.co/lPN9lA https://t.co/L61DM4p4LC
- Intro: Colts.com takes a look back at each position group’s performance from the 2016 season. Today’s review is on the Indianapolis Colts’ inside linebackers.
- New @Twitter header 👇 https://t.co/UgHZngiRDg
- NFL Network's Daniel Jeremiah shares his second mock draft, picks 1-10, for the 2017 NFL Draft.
- NFL Network's Daniel Jeremiah breaks down his mock draft picks 11-21.
- NFL Network's Daniel Jeremiah breaks down his mock draft picks from 22 to 32.
- Intro: With the NFL Scouting Combine just a week away, Colts.com has compiled the second Mock Draft look of the offseason. What are the draft pundits predicting for the Colts?
- Intro: While the Colts do not have any significant offensive line free agents in 2017, Jack Mewhort is entering the final year of his rookie contract. Is Mewhort deserving of a second deal with the Colts?
- Intro: Easily one of the deepest position groups on the Colts roster, Erik Swoope was a breakthrough player last season. What does the future hold for Swoope?
- Intro: Colts.com takes a look back at each position group’s performance from the 2016 season. Today’s review is on the Indianapolis Colts’ tight ends.
- Intro: Indianapolis Colts Owner Jim Irsay on Sunday night sent out a tweet updating team fans on the budding relationship between new general manager Chris Ballard and head coach Chuck Pagano, as well as a little update on quarterback Andrew Luck.
- He would have said the team is running like a “fine-tuned machine,” but that phrase already has been used this week. Instead, Colts owner Jim Irsay took to Twitter to declare that his head coach, Chuck Pagano, and new G.M., Chris Ballard, are “clicking on all cylinders.” Irsay added that quarterback Andrew Luck “is healing”…
- Intro: NFL.com named two Indianapolis Colts defensive players, inside linebacker Antonio Morrison and safety T.J. Green, to its 2016 “Next Gen Stats All-Rookie Team,” highlighting some of the best of the league’s “real-time location data, speed and acceleration."
- On this week's Horseshoe FAQ podcast, Matt Taylor, Kevin Bowen and former Colts quarterback Jim Sorgi discussed who the Colts will bring back in free agency to play safety in 2017.
Follow @IndColtsNews on Twitter!