- Head Coach Chuck Pagano sits down with Chris Hagan to discuss the key matchups and players to look for on Monday night in new Jersey against the New York Jets.
- Intro: The Colts (5-6) final primetime game of 2016 will come at 8:30 p.m. on Monday with a road trip to take on the New York Jets (3-8). Here’s the Week 13 preview of the Colts and Jets meeting on Monday Night Football.
Want the Perfect Seats at Lucas Oil Stadium for #HOUvsIND? See how you can win courtesy of @ValueCityFurn:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Want the Perfect Seats at Lucas Oil Stadium for #HOUvsIND? See how you can win courtesy of @ValueCityFurn:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Colts Long Snapper Matt Overton visits Broad Ripple High School to get the day started off right as the Indiana Dairy Council's Fuel up to Play 60 School of the Week.
- Intro: Brant Boyer spent the first four seasons of his NFL coaching career as a special teams assistant with the Indianapolis Colts. Now special teams coordinator with the New York Jets, he’ll face off against his old team for the first time on Monday.
- #INDvsNYJWeek 13: indcolts.co/RTP https://t.co/Uq7aZWN78k
- Intro: The Indianapolis Colts take on the New York Jets on Monday night, meaning Chuck Pagano and Todd Bowles once again meet up in what has been a longtime friendship between the two head coaches.
- Andrew Luck is good to go for #MNF: indcolts.co/SV0SSr#INDvsNYJ https://t.co/H56U5iDjkU
- Intro: Andrew Luck is good to go for Monday Night Football, but the Colts will be without three defensive starters against the Jets.
- Final injury report for #MNF powered by @ATIPT: https://t.co/wcGWVh7ogV
- Intro: Indianapolis Colts general manager Ryan Grigson says he knows what his team can accomplish with a strong December, but if it doesn’t win Monday against the Jets, then it could all be a moot point.
- It would be the most significant car ride since Brad Childress picked up Brett Favre at the airport, if it happens. And it could. If coach Mike Zimmer can’t fly for the Week 14 game, the Vikings may drive him. To Jacksonville. That’s a 1,472-mile drive. At an average speed of 65 miles per hour,…
- Intro: In Saturday’s mailbag, readers inquire about several draft possibilities for 2017, the Colts making a run at Cleveland linebacker Jamie Collins and what free agency will look like for this team come spring.
- Colts Head Coach Chuck Pagano gives three key components that could help his team defeat the New York Jets Monday night at Metlife Stadium.
- Indianapolis and Arizona have found themselves with losing records in large part because of uncertainty in their offensive lines, which have given up the second- and third-most sacks this season.
.@MattOverton_LS will be wearing these cleats for #MNF to support the NPDF. 🇺🇸 #MyCauseMyCleats 📸:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8….@MattOverton_LS will be wearing these cleats for #MNF to support the NPDF. 🇺🇸 #MyCauseMyCleats 📸:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
A long season, a lot can happen. Healing included. @ncarolinecann talks Trent Cole and injuries for the defense: https://t.co/vp42PjL7ttA long season, a lot can happen. Healing included.@ncarolinecann talks Trent Cole and injuries for the defense: https://t.co/vp42PjL7tt
- Following criticism that followed a strange set of new rules for team accounts, Yahoo Finance reported Friday that the NFL is changing its social media policy again. The most public — and most criticized — part of the changes that took effect in October related to the posting of in-game video. The NFL changed the…
- The Colts are using the long week between games to get healthy, including Trent Cole who was moved from the IR to the Active Roster. Colts Media Reporter has today's Snap.
- Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said this week that wide receiver Antonio Brown can’t keep getting penalties for celebrating his touchdowns as he did against the Colts on Thanksgiving night. Brown and running back Le’Veon Bell danced together after one of Brown’s three touchdown catches in the Pittsburgh win and drew flags for violating the league’s…
We have signed quarterback Stephen Morris to the practice squad and released defensive tackle Kelcy Quarles from th… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…We have signed quarterback Stephen Morris to the practice squad and released defensive tackle Kelcy Quarles from th… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Today's injury report powered by @ATIPT: https://t.co/AOEIvHgXhz
- Colts Media Reporter Caroline Cann previews week thirteen of the fantasy football season with Colts.com Writers Kevin Bowen and Andrew Walker. Check out who made their lineups, this weeks starters and sleepers.
Join our live show RIGHT NOW using #FanduelFF for fantasy football questions in Week 13. 💻:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Join our live show RIGHT NOW using #FanduelFF for fantasy football questions in Week 13. 💻:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
What will it take to come out on top for #MNF? Check out these Key Ingredients to Win presented by @PapaJohns:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…What will it take to come out on top for #MNF? Check out these Key Ingredients to Win presented by @PapaJohns:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Indianapolis Colts offensive lineman Jack Mewhort talks to reporters about the challenges of facing the New York Jets defensive front and what the team needs to do to block out the bright lights of primetime football.
- Intro: It was a relatively quiet Friday for the Colts. A walk-through practice didn’t lend to many injury updates regarding Andrew Luck and Clayton Geathers.
- Indianapolis Colts head coach Chuck Pagano is asked about if he or the team will be watching the division-leading Houston Texans play on Sunday prior to the Colts' own game Monday night.
- Indianapolis Colts head coach Chuck Pagano talks to the media for the final time before the team travels to New Jersey for a matchup with the New York Jets. Pagano talks about how the team is focused on the Jets and is not worried about it being a primetime game or the fact that the Houston Texans play the day before.
- Back in 2014, Pat McAfee was selected for his first Pro Bowl. It's time for #TheBoomstick to return - and it's up to you to help him get there! Through 11 games, McAfee has totaled 42 punts for ...
- The Colts made a roster move on Thursday that came with a strong suggestion that Andrew Luck will be at quarterback on Monday night against the Jets. The team waived quarterback Stephen Morris to make room for the return of linebacker Trent Cole, something that they’d be unlikely to do without confidence in Luck’s status because…
- Intro: The Colts (5-6) will be in New York to start December for a Monday night tilt with the New York Jets. Here are the key ingredients, presented by Papa Johns, to victory for the Colts taking on the Jets (3-8) in Week 13.
- Intro: Unlike last year, the Colts will have the services of Andrew Luck when they begin their push to the playoffs in December. How important is having Luck’s presence?
- Coach Pagano is live at the podium: colts.com/live https://t.co/io6IKuEO70
#ProBowlVote (RTs count) #DonteMoncrief #AndrewLuck #JackDoyle #FrankGore #TYHilton #VontaeDavis #ErikWalden… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…#ProBowlVote (RTs count)#DonteMoncrief #AndrewLuck #JackDoyle #FrankGore #TYHilton #VontaeDavis #ErikWalden… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- By Paul Condry and Matt Kopsea
- Former offensive tackle Ryan Diem looks back at his favorite moment from the Colts 2006 championship run.
- Happy birthday @RobT_33! https://t.co/SAgUuMNozR
- Intro: Our “number crunching” series on Colts.com continues this week with a slew of numbers to watch as the Colts (5-6) are playing on Monday night in Week 13 against the Jets (3-8).
- As the unluckiest of weeks begins in the NFL, which team down on its luck so far this season will be getting lucky in Week 17? The PFT Live question of the day asks which team with a sub-.500 record is most likely to make it to the playoffs. Cast a ballot, add a comment,…
- Intro: Colts.com’s Andrew Walker brings you his fantasy lineup, sleepers and passes for Week 13 of the 2016 NFL season, as well as a look back at the previous week’s results.
- #MyCauseMyCleats 📸: indcolts.co/IoSA22 https://t.co/e7NH7WH7Jz
Today's roster move was another good sign for Andrew Luck coming back this week: indcolts.co/ru1yWn Notebook… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Today's roster move was another good sign for Andrew Luck coming back this week: indcolts.co/ru1yWnNotebook… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
The team gets honest when talking December football and the playoffs. @ncarolinecann has The Snap: https://t.co/KWEZoFiEWkThe team gets honest when talking December football and the playoffs.@ncarolinecann has The Snap: https://t.co/KWEZoFiEWk
- Colts outside linebacker Trent Cole talks about reuniting and being back out on the practice field with his teammates and the possibility of getting some playing time on Monday night against the New York Jets.
- The Colts' locker room is usually pretty coy when talking about the playoffs but see what a few players had to say this week when asked about the reality of their end of the season playoff push.
Colts Media Reporter Caroline Cann takes The Snap.
- The Colts on Thursday activated veteran pass rusher Trent Cole from their injured-reserve list. Cole had been placed on IR on Sept. 27 and recently returned to practice. Cole, 34, is in his 12th NFL season and second with the Colts. He had three sacks last season. If he can get healthy and still can…
Follow @IndColtsNews on Twitter!