Get your Week 14 picks in for the BMW Ultimate Prediction Challenge! 👉 brow.nz/2gxZKI8 https://t.co/Mt4dnYVeTBGet your Week 14 picks in for the BMW Ultimate Prediction Challenge!👉 brow.nz/2gxZKI8 https://t.co/Mt4dnYVeTB
"It’s about us as a unit going out and executing to the best of our ability." Q&A with @RGIII »… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…"It’s about us as a unit going out and executing to the best of our ability."Q&A with @RGIII »… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
Keys to Victory: What we’re watching against the Bengals 🔑s » brow.nz/2haRi2i #CINvsCLE https://t.co/wHRBvFWYxRKeys to Victory: What we’re watching against the Bengals🔑s » brow.nz/2haRi2i#CINvsCLE https://t.co/wHRBvFWYxR
- CLEVELAND (AP) — The Browns have signed starting cornerback Jamar Taylor to a three-year contract extension.
Financial terms of the deal were not immediately known.
Taylor has made 10 starts in his first season with Cleveland, which acquired him in a trade on draft day with Miami.
The 26-year-old has had 40 tackles (33 solo) and two interceptions so far for the winless Browns, who believe Taylor can be a core player in their rebuild. He missed the Nov. 10 game against Baltimore with a groi
Our personnel dept. took part in #10DaysofGiving today by enhancing & upgrading the Glenville Rec Center! #Give10:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Our personnel dept. took part in #10DaysofGiving today by enhancing & upgrading the Glenville Rec Center!#Give10:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- TOM WITHERS AP- The Browns are approaching a one-year anniversary. There won’t be a party.
When they take the field Sunday against the Cincinnati Bengals, the Browns will have gone 364 days since their last win, a 24-10 victory over San Francisco that seems eons ago.
Johnny Manziel was the winning quarterback, his finest moment before being cut and hitting the club circuit.
Since Dec. 13, it’s been a startling freefall for Johnny Football and the Browns, who are 0-12 and moving dange
We've signed DB Jamar Taylor to a three-year contract extension. Details » brow.nz/2haB4WY https://t.co/ntIubVXErnWe've signed DB Jamar Taylor to a three-year contract extension.Details » brow.nz/2haB4WY https://t.co/ntIubVXErn
- 4th-year cornerback has excelled in Cleveland
- Browns cornerback Jamar Taylor will be sticking around for the rebuilding project in Cleveland. The Browns and Taylor have agreed to a three-year, $15 million contract, Mike Garafolo of NFL Network reports. Taylor arrived in Cleveland in April in a draft-day trade that was for basically nothing: The Browns sent the 223rd pick in the…
- First and Ten volunteering campaign hosts 10 days of community service during holiday season
- 👇 #CINvsCLE https://t.co/nFAKcZ5ZQx
- #MyCauseMyCleats twitter.com/sportscenter/s…
- As the Browns try to get their first win in nearly a full calendar year and the Bengals try to avoid becoming the first team to lose to the Browns in a full calendar year, one of the skirmishes that will determine the outcome involves the ability of the Cincinnati cornerbacks to slow down the…
#10DaysofGiving Day 1: Today we're volunteering at a local Cleveland rec center to support youth! #give10 📰 »… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…#10DaysofGiving Day 1: Today we're volunteering at a local Cleveland rec center to support youth! #give10📰 »… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- He'll make his 2nd start of the year Sunday
- A former Browns and Patriots executive is talking up the possibility that the Browns and Patriots will make a trade for quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo in the offseason. Mike Lombardi, a longtime friend and colleague of Patriots coach Bill Belichick who also served as G.M. of the Browns in 2013, said on FS1 that he thinks…
- The Matchup.#CINvsCLE https://t.co/RBrqXrlDKd
5 things: Bengals present "tremendous challenge" with or without A.J. Green 📋 » brow.nz/2h7DyFA #CINvsCLE https://t.co/lBqmdrwdQz5 things: Bengals present "tremendous challenge" with or without A.J. Green📋 » brow.nz/2h7DyFA#CINvsCLE https://t.co/lBqmdrwdQz
- Nick Kostos of CBS Sports and SportsLine.com joined Bull & Fox to talk about Week 14 in the NFL including the Bengals-Browns, Ravens-Patriots, Cowboys-Giants, the other best matchups and Army-Navy.
"[Jackson] wears it on the sleeve because he wants to show us how much he cares and that he believes in us." 📰 »… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…"[Jackson] wears it on the sleeve because he wants to show us how much he cares and that he believes in us."📰 »… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- The Cincinnati Bengals - the AFL's Cleveland Browns
Dawgs By Nature
Paul Brown was an absolute legend in the professional football universe. He coached Massillon High School in Ohio and captured six state championships. While head coach at Ohio State, the Buckeyes were national champions. As head coach of the ...and more »
Cleveland Browns rookie wide receiver Jordan Payton suspended four games
Copyright 2016 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Copyright 2016 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or ...and more »
Steve Beuerlein Says RGIII’s Return “Could End Up Sparking This Offense”, Players/Coaches Talk About How Close This Team IsFormer NFL quarterback and CBS Sports NFL analyst Steve Beuerlein joined Bull & Fox to talk about the Browns’ matchup with the Bengals on Sunday, RGIII’s return and the possible impact it could have on the offense, the Browns’ inability to protect the quarterback all season, the possibility of fans throwing an 0-16 parade and the future at quarterback for this team.
- BEREA (92.3 The Fan) – Browns rookie receiver Jordan Payton has been suspended for violating the NFL’s policy on performance enhancing substances.
The announcement came down from the league office Friday afternoon.
It is unclear what Payton, who was selected in the fith round – Nio. 154 overall – in the draft, tested positive for.
Payton’s suspension is for the final 4 games of the regular season and is without pay. He is eligible to return from the reserve/suspende
- Statement by an NFL spokesperson on WR Jordan Payton. https://t.co/bAM3kRcScI
Cleveland Browns may be headed to London for 2017 game
American flags and National Football League banners adorn London's Regent Street ahead of the Atlanta Falcons-Detroit Lions football game in this photo taken Thursday, Oct. 23, 2014. The Browns are being considered as one of the teams to play in ...
Crushing the Cleveland Browns for Columbus news: While We're WaitingWaiting For Next Year
Report: Cleveland Browns exploring options in Columbus for new recreati
- Fans can get 100 tickets for $40
- STATEMENT BY AN NFL SPOKESPERSON: Jordan Payton of the Cleveland Browns has been suspended without pay for the team’s next four games for violating the NFL policy on performance enhancing substanc...
- Browns rookie wide receiver Jordan Payton has been suspended for four games for violating the NFL’s policy on performance-enhancing substances. Payton will be eligible to return to the active roster at the conclusion of the regular season. A fifth-round pick last spring, Payton has played in four games this season and has one reception for…
- Demario Davis answers some questions from the Dawg Pound in this week's Snack Chat.
- BEREA (92.3 The Fan) – The Browns haven’t caught many breaks this season but they will Sunday with Bengals All-Pro receiver A.J. Green sidelined.
Green will miss his third consecutive game with a hamstring injury.“I’m not going to lie to you, it is a Error: Break shortcode syntax invalid,” cornerback Joe Haden said. “I’m not trying to knock anybody, but A.J. is a special talent. Not every team has an A.J., so it’s definitely in our favor and it&rsq
- Joe's back with another Joe Thomas Hour, the best 2 minutes of your life. This time Joe talks to the media members that follow the Cleveland Browns.
.@joethomas73 has turned the tables ... The Joe Thomas Hour ft. @KenCarman, @MaryKayCabot & @jsproinsider snpy.tv/2hnUkB6.@joethomas73 has turned the tables ...The Joe Thomas Hour ft. @KenCarman, @MaryKayCabot & @jsproinsider snpy.tv/2hnUkB6
- 'He wears it on the sleeve because he wants to show us how much he cares and that he believes in us'
- Browns host Cincinnati Sunday in search of their 1st win
- The Chiefs have generated a record of 20-3 in their last 23 games; the Browns over that same span are 1-22. In 2016, the Browns are 0-12. Their run of futility now stands at fifteen straight losses. The run of futility has sparked plenty of criticism and cracking wise about the Browns, including a suggestion that…
Joe Haden finds joking at Cleveland Browns' expense to be no ...
Joe Haden doesn't see the humor in the prospect of the Browns going 0-16 this season: "We're literally the laughingstock of every joke."
C.J. Mosley answers the question: Could Alabama beat the Cleveland Browns?AL.com
The Cleveland Browns could go defense in the first roundisportsweb.com (blog)all 13 news articles »
- BEREA (92.3 The Fan) – The Cleveland Browns are a joke.
No, seriously they are.
If you turn on Jimmy Fallon, Stephen Colbert or any of the late night talk shows you’ll see the Browns lampooned in monologues on what is becoming a regular basis as the losses pile up this season.
Thursday night Colbert did nearly 3 minutes worth of material on the winless team and the planned 0-16 parade by a group of fans. These are things that happen when a team is approaching an entire calendar year
- BEREA (92.3 The Fan) – The Cleveland Browns are a joke.
No, seriously they are.
If you turn on Jimmy Fallon, Stephen Colbert or any of the late night talk shows you’ll see the Browns ripped in monologues on what is becoming a regular basis as the losses pile up this season.
Thursday night Colbert did nearly 3 minutes worth of material on the winless team and the planned 0-16 parade by a group of fans.While the jokes have become a coping mechanism for fans, inside the Browns locker ro
- Ray Horton, Chris Tabor and Kirby Wilson meet with reporters
- Final injury report and game statuses for #CINvsCLE.📋 » brow.nz/2gtksc3 https://t.co/LZ8j51dLEF
- The Cleveland Browns are committed to the community. Through First and Ten, the Dawg Pound is encouraged to share what they are doing to give back. Get inspired and check out what these fans are d...
- Browns Beat: 92.3’s Daryl Ruiter joined Baskin & Phelps Friday to discuss Joe Haden getting emotional in the locker room when talking about the team’s image, the odds of beating the Bengals, what team is taking away from bye week, and more.
- See the final status for each injured player
- OL Matt McCants waived
- The Browns have officially activated quarterback Robert Griffin III, who will make his first start since Week One on Sunday vs. the Bengals. The move was strictly procedural. Browns Coach Hue Jackson had already announced that Griffin would start after being cleared from a shoulder injury that forced the Browns to put him on their…
- We've activated Robert Griffin lll (@RGIII) and waived Matt McCants.
- Matt Wilhelm talks to Corey Coleman about his touchdown against the Giants and what his goals are for the last four games of the season.
Stephen Colbert roots for the Cleveland Browns to keep losing
Stephen Colbert brought up the Cleveland Browns on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert Thursday night. Late in his opening monolog, Colbert also talked about the parade that is being planned if the Cleveland Browns have a a "perfect" season -- going ...
Browns Perfect Season Parade: Stephen Colbert Joins the FunPatch.com
'Late Show' checks out LA locations amid Corden takeover rumorsPage Sixall 41 news articles&nb
Follow @CleBrowns_News on Twitter!