- The exhibition featuring aircraft engines dating back to the 1920s emphasizes the manufacturer's past while also looking ahead.
- IndyStar will keep you posted on everything going on with Donald Trump's inauguration — and Vice President-elect Mike Pence's new role in Washington, too — in this live blog.
- The state has settled with NYLife Securities LLC over the activities of an Indiana wealth manager with an extravagant lifestyle who killed himself while being investigated for operating a Ponzi scheme that took millions of dollars from dozens of investors.
- A thousand guests attend the Indiana Society's ball to celebrate inauguration of one of their own
- IndyStar will keep you posted on everything going on with Donald Trump's inauguration — and Mike Pence's new role in Washington, too — in this live blog over the next two days.
- Attendees celebrate the attention Indiana, Pence are receiving: “We’re not going to be flyover country anymore.”
- Fishers-based First Internet Bancorp on Thursday said it realized record earnings in the fourth quarter—the 10th time in 11 quarters it has seen rising earnings.
- One of the largest employers in an Indiana county plans to lay off about 70 workers and move some production to out-of-state factories.
- Indiana is second only to New York in number of vice presidents
- Instead of a speech, Vice President-elect Mike Pence has two other ways to send a political message when he's sworn in Friday.
- An influential Republican-leaning opponent of a proposal to hike state gasoline taxes is ramping up its efforts to persuade GOP lawmakers to reconsider.
- Lilly USA announces plans to layoff about 485 workers nationwide, 75 in Indiana, after failure of Alzheimer's drug.
- Indiana's Sen. Todd Young welcomes more than 30 Hoosiers to the country's capital for the 58th presidential inauguration in a conference room near his temporary office in the basement of the Russell Senate Off Building in Washington, D.C.
- More than a dozen Boilermakers are studying the issue in the nation's capitol during the inauguration.
- The Indianapolis-based Fortune 500 company is laying off 485 jobs nationwide, 75 in Indiana. (Jan. 19, 2017)
- Indiana Attorney General Curtis Hill's executive staff will include former prosecutors Scott Newman, Denise Robinson and others.
- It would have been like any other dress fitting, but outside the window were secret service agents in black cars
- “The evidence indicates that my nephew Riley is a hero and that he used his body to protect Macy and saved her life,” Darin Oberhart, the brother of Dan Oberhart, said at a news conference at IU Methodist Hospital in Indianapolis Thursday.
- Students prepare for Indianapolis Women's March
Indiana Daily Student
Amanda Stephens, an IU grad student, accepts that Donald Trump will be the nation's newest president. However, she said she will resist what he stands for. Resistance is the next step in showing Trump what he is getting into when he takes office ...and more »
- An immigration advocate sees reasons to be both nervous and optimistic in the era of Donald Trump.
- WRTV Indianapolis
Indianapolis denies most pothole claims, so which ones get approved?
Copyright 2017 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Copyright 2017 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or ...and more »
- The latest design plan, from Rundell Ernstberger Associates, is ready more than two years after a more expensive version was selected and ultimately scrapped due to its cost.
- Stephanie Wang previews the presidential inauguration, the IndyStar team in D.C. and an exclusive with Mike Pence.
Murder of an Indianapolis grandfather remains unsolved
INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) – A mystery unfolded on April 28, 2016, in the 6600 block of Meadowlark Drive. On that evening police were called to the scene after a car crashed into a privacy fence. When detectives arrived they found Leroy Lee, 64, in the driver ...
- Indiana State sen. Jim Tomes (R-Wadesville) said such incidents can prevent emergency response vehicles from getting to scenes.
- INDIANAPOLIS - An Indiana lawmaker says disturbing newscasts of chaotic and sometimes violent protests across the U.S.
- From oozing blisters and wheezing to rashes, itchy eyes, and sore throats, numerous flight attendants at one of the country's largest airlines say their new work uniforms are making them sick.
- Police seek suspect in armed hold-up at east Indianapolis restaurant
INDIANAPOLIS (WTHR) - Metro Police robbery detectives will closely examine surveillance video at a restaurant where a gunman ordered everyone to hit the floor. The takeover-style robbery happened at The Peppy Grill on East 10th Street and Tuxedo ...
- Lilly announces plan for new migraine drug
This Tuesday, July 17, 2012, photo shows the Eli Lilly corporate headquarters in Indianapolis.(AP Photo/Michael Conroy). Anne Marie Tiernon. Published: 01/18/17 08:05 pm EST . Updated: 01/18/17 10:03 pm EST . INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (WTHR) -Eli Lilly and ...and more »
- Firefighters give Indianapolis dog oxygen after house fire
INDIANAPOLIS (WTHR) - A dog is recovering after being saved from a burning home Wednesday night. Firefighters found the dog in a home on the northeast side. WTHR crews on the scene saw them giving the pet oxygen, but he was standing up on his own ...and more »
- Firefighters give Indianapolis dog oxygen after house fire - 13 WTHR ...
A dog is recovering after being saved from a burning home Wednesday night.and more »
- WASHINGTON -- President-elect Donald Trump’s pick for director of national intelligence, former Indiana Sen.
- Horseshoe Heroes
Colts take OLB Takk Mckinley in Kiper's Mock 1.0
It is mock draft season in the football world and the Indianapolis Colts hold the 15th pick in the 2017 NFL Draft. Over at ESPN, Mel Kiper Jr. has put out his first mock of the year and has the Colts addressing a pressing need in the first round. The ...and more »
- Anthem Inc. on Thursday said it was extending the termination date for its pending $54 billion merger with Cigna Corp.—a deal that is expected to be blocked by a federal judge, according to a new media report.
- ESPN (blog)
Andrew Luck's shoulder last thing Colts need on list of problems
Adam Schefter reacts to the news that Colts quarterback Andrew Luck has undergone shoulder surgery and says Luck's shoulder has been bothering him for some time. (1:10). Facebook · Twitter · Facebook Messenger · Pinterest · Email; comment. 4:26 PM ...
Indianapolis Colts QB Andrew Luck undergoes shoulder surgeryUPI.com
What does shoulder surgery mean for Indianapolis Colts QB
Indianapolis Colts QB Andrew Luck undergoes shoulder surgery
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck (12) throws under pressure from the Denver Broncos' Derek Wolfe (95) during the first half of play at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana, November 8, 2015. Photo by John Sommers II/UPI. | License Photo.
Colts QB Luck undergoes shoulder surgeryESPN
Franchise Building Blocks: Indianapolis ColtsWith The First Pick
Indianapolis Colts debacle is really insignificantIndianap
- Indianapolis picked to host minor league all-star hockey game
Indianapolis Business Journal
Indianapolis has been selected to host a minor league hockey all-star game, the Indy Fuel announced Wednesday. The 2018 ECHL All-Star Classic and Skills Competition is scheduled for Jan. 15 at Indiana Farmers Coliseum. The midseason showcase ...and more »
Indianapolis mom charged in daughter's shooting
INDIANAPOLIS (WTHR)-- An Indianapolis mother has been charged in connection with the New Year's Eve shooting that killed her 5-year-old daughter. Asia Turentine, 23, faces two felony charges: neglect of a dependent and neglect of a dependent resulting ...
Indianapolis woman faces neglect charges after child's deathFireEngineering.comall 13 news articles »
- Indianapolis Monthly (blog)
Crowd Favorites: Women's March Restaurants
Indianapolis Monthly (blog)
Heading to the Women's March in downtown Indy on Saturday? Here's a list of women-owned businesses near the event where you can grab (ahem) a bite to eat before or after. January 19, 2017 Suzanne Krowiak0 Comments. Saturday is the national ...
- WRTV Indianapolis
Best places to enjoy popcorn in Indianapolis
Copyright 2017 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. PHOTO/JUST POP IN FACEBOOK. Show Caption Hide Caption. Previous Next. INDIANAPOLIS – You can't have popcorn without ...
- An Indiana lawmaker says disturbing newscasts of chaotic and sometimes violent protests across the United States helped lead him to propose a bill that would direct police to use "any means necessary" to break up mass gatherings that block traffic.
- Formerly a reporter for WTHR-TV Channel 13, Jeremy Brilliant is taking a spot on Curtis Hill's team.
- The Columbus Dispatch reports Megabus is pulling out of Columbus, with the company citing lower gas prices and competition from other affordable transportation carriers as major factors in its decision.
- Indianapolis Recorder
Discover the diversity of Indy's Black artists
Ginn is a visual artist, writer and performer who travels around the country teaching performance poetry and creative writing. His 2017 Art and Soul performance will combine dance, theater, literary arts and media. Posted: Thursday, January 19, 2017 10 ...
- The 2018 ECHL All-Star Classic and Skills Competition is scheduled for Jan. 15 at Indiana Farmers Coliseum and will be hosted by the Indy Fuel.
- Indianapolis Recorder
Leaders remember Rep. Mae Dickinson
Mae Dickinson served on the Governor's Commission on Abused and Neglected Children and Their Families and supported legislation created to protect children. Buy this photo. Posted: Thursday, January 19, 2017 9:30 am | Updated: 9:35 am, Thu Jan 19, ...
- The Secret Service says a vehicle in a motorcade for Vice President-elect Mike Pence struck a D.C. police reserve officer.
Follow @IndianapolisNws on Twitter!