- 25 years later, Dan Lindsay and TJ Martin deliver a potent remembrance of the Los Angeles riots in 'LA 92.'read more
- Johnson and Jason Statham established a crowd pleasing chemistry in the eighth installment of the franchise.read more
- "The Spin Stops Here Tour" starts June 17 with two sold-out shows in New York. read more
- Holdover 'The Fate of the Furious' continues to rule the road as new offerings 'Phoenix Forgotten' and 'Free Fire' also sink; the only new film to hold its own is Disney nature doc 'Born in China.'
- Calls for his resignation have spread this week while the host is on vacation.read more
- The Ronald Reagan documentary is set to hit theaters this summer: "He knew better than most what the true power of the press is."read more
After Judge Shuts One Access Point to Hollywood Sign, Neighbors Crow: "We Want to Get Them All Closed"Residents, tired of chaos on their streets, score a victory in the battle with tourists, hikers and some city officials over access to L.A.'s most celebrated landmark. Says one Beachwood Canyon local: “We’re finding that the only way to get the city to listen is through the court system.”read more
- Kevin Spacey is heading to the Tony Awards.
Marvel's Kevin Feige on Why the Studio Won't Make R-Rated Movies, 'Guardians 2' and Joss Whedon's DC MoveThe MCU head also confirms Spider-Man will appear in 'Avengers 4' and the studio will return to Comic-Con this July.read more
- Brett Dalton recently returned to "Marvel's Agents of
S.H.I.E.L.D." as a kinder, more heroic version of Grant Ward than we've
- Prince William has brought Lady Gaga onboard in his efforts to persuade people to be more open about their mental health and crush the stigma associated with the issue.
- Most desired design "gets," coveted reservations, VIP vices and other not-so-humblebrags show how power really operates from the piers to the Potomac to the Pacific.read more
- Debra Messing will be honored May 6 at the GLAAD Media Awards as a champion against discrimination.
- Lady Gaga is ready for her
- Marvel's continuing space opera "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2" has yet to hit theaters, but plans are already in the works for the third installment.
- "Jersey Shore" star Michael "The Situation" Sorrentino and his brother are set to appear in court to face additional tax fraud charges.
- The eighth installment in the "Fast and the Furious" is on the path to becoming the biggest worldwide debut of all time, besting both "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" and "Jurassic World."
- Thanks to an all-time best China launch of $192 million, the eighth intsallment in the popular franchise blew away the record worldwide launch 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens.'read more
Alec Baldwin Returns as Trump on 'SNL' to Pick Top Advisor in 'America's Next Top Model'-Style Elimination CeremonyHost Jimmy Fallon appeared as Ivanka Trump's husband Jared Kushner competing against a hooded, sketal Steve Bannon.read more
- All the trailers and premiere dates for sharper swords, faster cars and many more superheroes on the big screen.
- "It is apparent to any objective observer that Mr. O’Reilly is being subjected to a malicious campaign intent on harming his reputation and family through speculation and innuendo," O'Reilly's attorney said in a statement.read more
- Janet Jackson has shared the first public photo of her with
her baby boy.
- There is something about using actors posthumously in movies they never shot that just doesn't sit right.read more
- Grammy-winning guitarist and singer Glen Campbell is releasing his final studio album, recorded shortly after his Alzheimer's disease diagnosis in 2011.
- Magical demonic force The Hollow has gotten its hooks into
Klaus and Marcel on "The Originals," and Mikaelson witch Freya is getting
- The first trailer for "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" has dropped, showcasing a Luke Skywalker who just might be flirting with the dark side.
- "The Americans" stars Matthew Rhys and Keri
Russell made a visit to Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen" on
Thursday night, where Matthew revealed he once hit
on Keri long before they ...
- Stephen Colbert wants you to curl up with a good book — by Stephen Colbert.
- The four-year castmember and the show's hair and makeup team reveal the secrets behind his perpetually shirtless take on the Russian leader.read more
Madden heads to a seemingly desolate planet marked for colonization in his
newest project, "Oasis," a future-set drama pilot available to stream from Amazon's current
pilot season crop.
- HBO comedy 'Veep,' starring the incomparable Julia Louis-Dreyfus, is back, and still brilliant after all these years.read more
- The eighth installment in the action franchise is also opening around the world over Easter weekend, including in China, posting No. 1 openings in 41 markets.read more
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are officially calling it quits.
Twain is ready to "Come on Over" to "The
- How do you celebrate 40 years of "Star Wars" in 90 minutes?
- A wee dose of "Outlander's" Claire, Jamie and
Frank is coming to Starz on Sunday.
- Harper Beckham is only 5 years old, but her famous mother already is taking steps to protect her brand.
- Harry Styles' solo album has a release date.
Stephen Colbert on 10 Weeks at the Top, Trump and Why He "Would Trade Good Ratings for a Better President"CBS' 'Late Show' comeback kid — who covers THR's New York media power list — dishes on his angst and anger over Trump, his Christmas gift to Letterman, Jon Stewart and why the election felt "like somebody dying."read more
- Jenna Dewan
Tatum isn't afraid to "Step Up" when it comes to her marriage.
- Josh Brolin is expanding his comic book movie repertoire.
- Charlie Murphy, older brother of Eddie Murphy and a comedy stand-up and performer in his own right, has died.
- Jude Law will play young Albus Dumbledore in the next "Fantastic Beasts" installment.
- Here come the Cable guy. read more
- The 'Chappelle's Show' star died from leukemia on Wednesday. read more
- Former reality TV stars Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are expecting their first child.
- David Letterman's mother Dorothy Mengering, a Midwestern homemaker who became an unlikely celebrity in her 70s as she baked mystery pies and covered the Olympics for her son's late-night show, has ...
- The former New York Observer writer recounts the "good old days" when people faxed her column to Hollywood and she was the paper's "secret weapon" amid open "locker room talk." read more
- Fox News' handling of the renewed harassment allegations is a reflection of greater company conflicts and a generational shift as Rupert hangs on to a bygone era and James and Lachlan plot a risky new course.read more
Follow @Hollywood_Newsl on Twitter!