- Miguel Ferrer, who brought stern authority to his featured role on CBS' hit "NCIS: Los Angeles" and, before that, to NBC crime drama "Crossing Jordan," has died.
- Producer Gavin Polone fires back: "It's naïve and untenable and will never happen."read more
- President Obama has issued a final goodbye to the American
- "Trump, Trump — it is unbelievable. Trump, Trump, he's a superman, Trump, Trump — symbol of America. Trump, Trump, he's really president," someone in the crowd at Arbat 13 in Moscow was heard singing Thursday evening.read more
- "Miguel made the world brighter and funnier and his passing is felt so deeply in our family that events of the day, (monumental events), pale in comparison," cousin George Clooney said in a statement.read more
- The lawsuit contends that failure to provide financials under generally accepted accounting principles is unacceptable.read more
- A tale as old as time just got even better! On Thursday, Disney announced that Celine Dion will be
performing a new original song for "Beauty and the Beast."
- The co-financing slate deal extends for three years.read more
- The People's
Choice Awards were a family affair for Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.
- De Niro spoke at the protest, calling Trump "a bad example of this country and this city."read more
- read more
- The documentary makes its world premiere Thursday at the Sundance Film Festival, where it's the opening night film.read more
- The outgoing president wrote a thank-you note on his final day in the White House.read more
- A guide to fees, tipping and getting the best performance out of (and experience for) Mommy's and Daddy's helper.read more
- CNN's documentary examines the final days of the president's administration and touches base with key staff members, from Valerie Jarrett to Josh Earnest. read more
- Paul McCartney says he wants his music to get back to where it once belonged.
- "Do you know who killed JonBenet Ramsey?" read more
- Fifth Harmony has made its debut as a quartet at the People's Choice Awards in the group's first performance since Camila Cabello's departure last month.
- Actor Judge Reinhold has pleaded no contest to misdemeanor disorderly conduct in an airport security dispute at Dallas Love Field.
- "A lot of being an actor is just being receptive. Receptivity is a kind of not-knowingness, of absorbing what's around you," says the '20th Century Women' star, who will be receiving the Lynn Stalmaster Award for Career Achievement at Thursday's CSA Artios Awards.read more
- It's time to move beyond criminal and sexpot stereotypes as millions of immigrants' lives may be upended under Trump, and the stories Hollywood tells can serve as "an artistic and moral intervention," writes journalist Jose Antonio Vargas.read more
- Prospects are iffy for Michael Keaton's 'The Founder' and Christian crime dramedy 'The Resurrection of Gavin Stone'; expect 'Hidden Figures' and 'La La Land' to remain strong, while specialty film '20th Century Women' makes a major push on the eve of Oscar nominations.read more
- Ellen DeGeneres set a record at the People's Choice Awards , becoming the winningest entertainer in the show's history.
- Jason Ropell also opens up about 'Manchester by the Sea's' success, the challenge in releasing original films and how the executive team makes decisions.read more
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Black Celebrities Must "Be Fearless and Relentless in Speaking Up" Against Trump (Guest Column)Cabinet nominees such as Ben Carson at HUD ("like picking Elmer Fudd to run NASA") mean that prominent African-Americans need to advocate for their community: "Hope is not a strategy."read more
Jenner is reportedly attending President-elect Donald Trump's inauguration.
- Get ready
for more "This is Us."
- NBC's newest game show "The Wall" is getting more episodes.
- Octavia Spencer, who won an Oscar and several other awards for best supporting actress in "The Help," was named Woman of the Year on Wednesday by Harvard University's Hasty Pudding Theatricals.
official! "Will & Grace" is coming back.
- Jerry Seinfeld and Netflix have announced a deal that will bring the star's interview show "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee" to the streaming service later this year.
- The U.S. candidate in the Miss Universe pageant said Wednesday she did not vote for Donald Trump but she hopes the president-elect can unify Americans at a "nerve-wracking" point in U.S. history.
- John Legend, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban and Metallica are set to perform at the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles next month.
the wait. Ciara believes she and husband Russell Wilson made the right call to
remain abstinent until they got married.
- Steve Harvey has apologized for "offending anyone" with jokes targeting Asian men during his syndicated television chat show earlier this month.
- Katherine Heigl has given birth to a baby boy.
- Among the people interviewed is retired LAPD officer and former Simpson family friend Ron Shipp, who testified against O.J. during his criminal trial.read more
- King’s life story has been largely absent from the screen. It’s time for that to change.read more
- Also, PBS president and CEO Paula Kerger weighs in on what's in store for the pubcaster in the Age of Trump and Stefanie Marini discusses taking over the 'Prime Suspect' mantle.read more
- Nick Cannon
has come to Mariah Carey's defense.
- Yes, it's weird and funny and perfect meme fodder, but the HBO series starring Jude Law as an unconventional American pontiff has deeper issues on its mind.read more
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers
Hammer have welcomed their second child.
- "We just can’t be deterred by the underlying gossip and focus on the event itself," says the country artist. read more
- The author and TV personality was accused last week of plagiarizing numerous passages in her 2012 book.read more
- The news is "Fantastic."
Murgatroyd is sharing a new – and realistic – look at her life as a new mom.
- Fox's afternoon Packers-Cowboys game brings a stunning all-time high for a NFC divisional playoff. read more
- Will they arrive to party or protest?read more
- Trump questioned whether the CIA director himself was "the leaker of fake news" in a Sunday night tweet.read more
- One rumor holds that Sony may finally be ready to part with either all or part of its entertainment assets, with CBS' Leslie Moonves angling to buy. read more
Follow @Hollywood_Newsl on Twitter!