- Do the next two 'Star Wars' movies tie in with each other, despite being set decades apart?read more
- James Wan is directing Warner Bros.' superhero movie.read more
- The comedian criticized people's political-team mentality, continued to insist not all Donald Trump supporters are racists and rejected the idea that the president-elect could "ruin everything."read more
- They follow Emma Stone, who will host Saturday's episode.read more
- A search for a director is also underway.read more
- Sixteen episodes of the series were posted online without permission, according to the suit.read more
- "His tactics are those employed by the shiftiest of agents, lawyers and publicists," the 'Family Guy' creator wrote.read more
- The network says the producer has been "disciplined." read more
- The network will host an executive session at the winter critics confab.read more
- The February forum will be hosted by Blackstone chairman Stephen A. Schwarzman. read more
- Channing Dungey said the shock election of Trump had prompted network execs to question whether its output paid enough attention to America's working class.read more
- On Friday morning, Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway said of accusations that she gave a platform to the alt-right, "I took that personally."read more
- Not even Michael Moore has scored a nomination for the Academy’s highest honor, but as docs like 'O.J.: Made in America' tower over other features, they deserve consideration.
- Producer Sony Pictures Television has big plans for a sophomore season of the critically praised period drama.read more
- The horror film 'Incarnate,' the only new wide release, is heading towards a $2 million to $3 million debut.read more
- Although it was a Dominator distraction, on Wednesday night's episode of The CW drama, some members of Team Arrow got a look at what could have been.
Lovato is sharing a message of hope for those struggling with mental illness.
- Pre-theater diners applauded the power trio (who ordered steak, lamb and sea bass) as they entered and exited the Central Park eatery for dinner, which was reserved under the name “Suzie Mills.”read more
- Animated feature contender 'Kubo and the Two Strings' also makes the cut.read more
- To date, the film has grossed $161 million domestically and $344 million in foreign markets.read more
- Netflix subscribers can now binge on many of their favorite shows and movies even when they don't have an internet connection.
- Leah Remini's A&E exposé is a two-year best for a network launch, while on HGTV, the design show dominates non-news cable.read more
Sundance Unveils Competition Titles, Including Gulf War Drama, ISIS Doc, Pair of Post-Ferguson FilmsIn perhaps a symbolic rebuke of President-elect Donald Trump’s position on climate change, the festival has created its first-ever program built around a specific theme: climate change and environmental preservation.read more
- Officials say Queen Elizabeth II's granddaughter Zara Tindall is expecting her second child.
- There will not be a fifth season of the Michael Sheen-Lizzy Caplan period drama.read more
'Arrow' Celebrates 100: Cast & Producers On Why The Episode Is A 'Love Letter' To The Show & The Fans"Arrow" celebrates its 100th episode on The CW on
- 'Training Day' and 'Doubt' both enter the picture in February, each getting a 10 o'clock platform.read more
- "Real Housewives of Orange County" star Meghan
King Edmonds has shared a touching photo showing her
with newborn daughter Aspen King Edmonds.
- Matthew McConaughey is making sure some college students at his alma mater get home all right, all right, all right.
- ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox network execs are missing a golden opportunity to change the narrative.read more
- Serena Williams has penned an open letter calling out what she sees as double standards faced by women in sports.
- "While many members enjoy watching Netflix at home, we’ve often heard they also want to continue their 'Stranger Things' binge while on airplanes and other places where internet is expensive or limited," the company said.read more
- A pro-gun group contends that Couric’s question didn’t leave them speechless — but her attorneys argue that can't rise to defamation.read more
- Trump also dined with Mitt Romney, his potential pick for secretary of state, at Jean Georges inside his Trump International Hotel Tuesday night. read more
- The president-elect's outrageous tweet-storms pose a dilemma for cable and broadcast newsrooms geared for soundbites, but post-inauguration, the rules (and coverage) will change, writes a top analyst. read more
- Bezos might be ready to expand his video streaming service worldwide in what could be the biggest challenge to its larger, more geographically diverse rival. read more
- The deal will resolve a $1 million libel lawsuit brought over a story that accused the U.K. publication of trafficking in the theft of copyrighted material.read more
- The directors of 'The First Monday in May,' 'Gleason,' 'The Ivory Game,' 'Life, Animated,' 'Miss Sharon Jones,' 'Norman Lear: Just Another Version of You,' 'Off the Rails' and 'Tower' also spoke with THR at the Savannah Film Festival.read more
- The 'Bourne' scribe's pay has grown from $200,000 a week to north of $5 million as work on the Star Wars standalone film expanded to include postproduction and tackling several issues including the ending.read more
Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Interviewed By Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Race, Family and 'Fences' in the Trump EraThe actors sit with the NBA legend and cultural commentator to discuss adapting August Wilson's classic — the suddenly urgent 'King Lear' of African-American plays — "to inspire Americans to dismantle this tyrannical cycle."read more
- "I've gotten to spend time with her and I know how deeply she cares about making our world a better place," said Clinton of Perry, who was brought to tears on Tuesday night. "We need champions like Katy now more than ever."read more
- Louise Linton, engaged to Donald Trump’s likely pick for Treasury secretary, recently wrote a controversial book about Africa and was called a "delusional white memoirist"read more
- The Honolulu native wrote, directed and produced the 2013 independent film 'The Haumana,' and a sequel was in the works.read more
- From losing millions in the failed Relativity studio (and stepping down as co-chairman weeks before bankruptcy) to backing Warner Bros. flops and hits with high-flying producers Brett Ratner and James Packer, the former Goldman Sachs banker has done business with Donald Trump (and been sued by him) and had a cameo (with his actress fiancee) in Warren Beatty's new movie.read more
- Jennifer Lopez's "World of Dance" just got bigger.
- Kellogg's and other brands are claiming Breitbart's conservative news and opinion stories don't reflect their values, so they are yanking their advertising.read more
- From critical darlings ('Girls,' 'Bloodline') to signature network shows ('The Vampire Diaries,' 'Bones') THR takes a look at the soon-to-be dearly departed.
show must go on. "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" isn't going
anywhere, at least for now.
- Country music icon Dolly Parton says she's heartbroken about wildfires that tore through the Tennessee county where she grew up, but spared the Dollywood theme park that bears her name.
- "Star Trek: Discovery" has its first new recruits.
Follow @Hollywood_Newsl on Twitter!