- Branagh is also directing the Fox movie. read more
- Matt LeBlanc is Le-Back on network TV, but his CBS sitcom 'Man With a Plan' is not especially Le-Funny.read more
- This could be the fandom singularity. read more
- Oprah Winfrey, Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling and relative newcomer Storm Reid are on the call sheet for this Disney sci-fi fantasy.read more
- Michael Stahl-David and Matt Whelan have joined the Netflix drug cartel drama.read more
- A humorist who has penned jokes for everyone from Michael Dukakis to Al Gore says the key to coming ahead in the Trump-Clinton comedy face-off is to "be self-deprecating."read more
- One source says that AT&T might have to offer as much as $100 billion to get a deal done. read more
- "Watching Trump reminded me of a small child being caught shoplifting a toy," writes the NBA Hall of Famer about attending the Las Vegas showdown as a guest of Hillary Clinton. "Even with the toy discovered shoved down his pants, he continues to cry and stomp his feet about his innocence while accusing his parents of being unfair for making him return the stolen item."read more
- Kanye West is lamenting that his kids have yet to play with the daughter of his friend, mentor and collaborator Jay Z.
- Swedish filmmaker Jesper Ganslandt will make his English-language debut with the film.read more
- CNN has the patina of objectivity and is more likely to draw those without a clear agenda — but increasingly it has a subtle point of view too, and it is allowing Trump's correct claims of a "media conspiracy" to legitimize his other craziness, writes the producer and THR columnist.read more
- Baby's best
friend! Mark Zuckerberg's daughter is clearly an animal lover already.
- Broadway stars Audra McDonald and Will Swenson have announced the birth of their baby girl, saying, "Our hearts are bursting."
- Jay Z, one of contemporary music's most celebrated lyricists and entertainers, is one of the nominees for the 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame, and if inducted he would become the first rapper to ente...
- THR's awards analyst explains why the Gothams' selection process makes them a less-than-reliable predictor of other groups' nominees and winners.read more
- Victoria Beckham is the newest designer
bringing a collection to Target.
- Tom Cruise joined James Corden on a fast-paced trip through the actor's film career on Wednesday night's "The Late Late Show."
- Supernatural horror offering 'Ouija: Origin of Evil' and comedy 'Keeping Up With the Joneses' also open nationwide.read more
- Fox News was the top network, drawing 11.3 million viewers.read more
- In the once-depressed town of Waco, Texas, Chip and Joanna Gaines of HGTV 'Fixer Upper' fame have built an unlikely Disneyland for design lovers.read more
- Country singers Shania Twain, Carrie Underwood and Kelsea Ballerini honored each other and celebrated their shared successes at the CMT Artists of the Year show.
- Closing arguments are expected to begin Thursday afternoon in the trial of a man charged with stalking model and reality TV star Kendall Jenner.
- Brad Pitt allegedly still hasn't seen his oldest son since splitting from estranged wife Angelina Jolie last month, but that could change soon.
- Actress Shailene Woodley has pleaded not guilty in a North Dakota court to criminal trespass and riot charges after her arrest in a protest against the Dakota Access pipeline.
Bieber is looking for a bit of peace and quiet – even on stage.
- "Arrow" welcomes a special guest to its third
episode of the season on Wednesday night – wrestling star Cody Rhodes.
- Fans of the Rolling Stones can't always get what they want, as the band has had to cancel its Wednesday concert in Las Vegas.
- Amy Schumer has issued a sarcastic apology days after some people walked out of a Tampa, Florida, show in which she criticized Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.
- Rock 'n' roll! Director James Gunn has just revealed the teaser poster for "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2."
- Emma Stone and Jane Curtin are late additions to the lineup of performers who'll celebrate Bill Murray when he receives the nation's top prize for humor.
- Michael Jordan, Bugs Bunny and friends are returning to the court, and theaters, to mark the 20th anniversary of "Space Jam."
- Khloe Kardashian is calling her sister's robbery in Paris "a wake up call for everybody" but is pushing back against criticism that Kim Kardashian West had been too public in displaying her wealth.
- Michelle Obama dazzled at her final state dinner as first lady, wearing a figure-hugging, floor-length rose gold chainmail gown.
- Rolling in the #relationshipgoals! Adele's longtime love may have just set a new romance
- Prince's siblings say a woman and girl purported to be his niece and grandniece have no genetic connection to the late superstar and should not be named as heirs to his estate, according to court d...
- Ryan Lochte
is setting the record straight about his relationship status.
- Lady Gaga's new single, "A-YO" is here!
- In light of her horrific robbery in Paris that occurred in
early October, Kim Kardashian plans to keep things low-key for her 36th
birthday on Friday.
- Kerry Washington and husband Nnamdi Asomugha have welcomed a baby boy.
Hollywood couple has called it quits. Tobey Maguire and wife Jennifer Meyer are
ending their nine-year marriage, a rep for the "Spider-Man" star told Access Hollywood on Tuesday.
- In the first statement regarding the star's links to the 1MDB corruption scandal, a spokesperson said the charity and actor were supporting "all efforts to assure that justice is done."read more
- Disney, Lucasfilm and Pixar remain in the fight. read more
- The ruby slippers that whisked Dorothy back to Kansas in three clicks are looking a little down at the heels, prompting the Smithsonian to launch a $300,000 online campaign to conserve them.
- Comedian Harry Shearer is suing a French film company over tens of millions in dollars in profits he says he is owed from the film "This Is Spinal Tap."
- 'The Voice' was one of the few shows to dip on an otherwise quiet night.read more
- Victor Miller is attempting to terminate a copyright grant on the 1980 horror film.read more
- 'Michael Moore in TrumpLand,' based on his one-man play, will screen for the first time at New York City's IFC Center.read more
- “The idea that shows with a diverse cast cannot sell commercially is nonsense,” says Sony's Keith Le Goy aboutinternational hits at the Cannes event's first-ever Diversity Summit.read more
- Anna Kendrick and Justin Timberlake lend their voices to the animated musical comedy. read more
- For a Hollywood Accounting case, this one is an 11.read more
Follow @Hollywood_Newsl on Twitter!