- There needs to be some incentive to creating families in the traditional American style.
- Do you think that carrying guns into a hospital will give you better care at a lower cost?
- Sam DuBose's lengthy criminal record could play a major role in Ray Tensing's self-defense claim, according to local attorneys who have been watching the case.
- The proposed Prestwick Place development in Pierce Twp. advances to final stage.
- it’s important to have the experience and track record necessary to tackle complex issues.
- My platform is very simple: Pro-life, pro-gun, limited government, and lower taxes.
- Safety and security aren’t as simple as they once were.
- A Downtown resident is in police custody for breaking into Music Hall multiple times.
- Chelsea Clinton made a morning stop in Cincinnati on Wednesday encouraging Democratic voters to weigh in early.
- With less than two weeks left in the presidential race, Libertarian Party candidate Gary Johnson will hold an event in Cincinnati Saturday.
- Out of 27 partisan county-wide positions in Butler, Warren and Clermont counties, Democrats are running for three of them.
- An attorney for the former police officer charged with murder in the killing of Sam DuBose wants to present evidence at trial about DuBose's criminal record as well as the medical treatment he received in the months before the shooting.
- The tumultuous seven-month search for a new city health commission ends not with a bang, but a whimper.
- Two Ohio State Highway Patrol deputies saved a man in Lebanon from an apparent overdose on Saturday afternoon, according to dash cam video released by OSHP.
- An Arizona man was arrested in Cincinnati Monday evening with $39,600 worth of methamphetamine in his car, police said.
- Andrea Carver sat straight up in bed at 3:50 a.m. April 22, sucked in her breath, held her heart. A mother feels things.
- Two Greater Cincinnati universities cracked the U.S. News and World Report's ranking of Best Global Universities.
- Xavier University’s president says he is “outraged and deeply troubled” by a pair of racist images connected to Xavier students that circulated on social media Tuesday.
- Locating GE's operations center in Downtown Cincinnati was about being in the "active flow of ideas," CEO Jeffrey Immelt said.
- Faithful pray for justice and God's will to be done, for the families and the city
- Residents will soon see door hangers with clip-and-save help and info on the impact of heroin in their region.
- Former University of Cincinnati police officer Ray Tensing's trial is set to start today with jury selection.
- Halloween masks and other facial coverings won't be permitted on Cincinnati's streetcar.
- Donald Trump dialed Cincinnati on Tuesday.
- With less than a week to go until its fundraising deadline, the United Way of Greater Cincinnati is 75 percent of the way to its goal of $62.1 million.
- Director tells Hamilton County commissioners zoo has changed, learned lessons since gorilla's death
ARCHIVES: Fox has family ties to Cincinnati
This story published July 1, 2011 in The Cincinnati Enquirer. Fox urges closer US-Mexican ties. Ex-president is here for convention. By Mark Curnutte. email@example.com. DOWNTOWN – Former Mexico President Vicente Fox, even as he toured a ...
Things to do this week: Oct. 24-30
MONDAY. Christina Pazsitzky, 8 p.m., Go Bananas Comedy Club, 8410 Market Place Lane, Montgomery. Ages 18 and up. $15 no passes or discounts. 513-984-9288; www.gobananascomedy.com. MeWithoutYou, 7:30 p.m., The Southgate House Revival, ...
Browns defense looks to regroup after tough day in Cincinnati
CINCINNATI — Hue Jackson had seen enough. The Browns head coach called a timeout late in the fourth quarter after the Bengals broke yet another big run in what would eventually be a 31-17 loss to Cincinnati on Sunday. “I was disappointed because I ...
Doc: Cleveland celebrating more than CincinnatiCincinnati.com
Cincinnati Bengals keep Cleveland Browns winless: Score, stats,
Greater Cincinnati's next mixed-use development plays on region's history - Cincinnati Business CourierCincinnati Business Courier
Greater Cincinnati's next mixed-use development plays on region's history
Cincinnati Business Courier
A new mixed-use development in Greater Cincinnati is designed to mirror the region's past. Hub + Weber Architects designed a four-story development called Ludlow Yards across from the Ludlow Municipal Building on Elm Street to become the gateway to ...and more »
3 Big Stock Charts: Cincinnati Financial Corporation (CINF), Twitter Inc (TWTR) and Ford Motor Company (F) - Investorplace.comInvestorplace.com
3 Big Stock Charts: Cincinnati Financial Corporation (CINF), Twitter Inc (TWTR) and Ford Motor Company (F)
Earnings season is hitting all cylinders this week, making it hard to avoid talking about several stocks as 170 of the S&P 500 companies are set to present their quarterly results to the market. Earnings season often offers traders great opportunities ...
Dividend Aristocrats in Focus Part 13: Cincinnati Financial Corporation (CINF)Insider Monkey (bl
Coaches pick Cincinnati to win American Athletic Conference - Bristol Herald Courier (press release) (blog)Coaches pick Cincinnati to win American Athletic Conference
Bristol Herald Courier (press release) (blog)
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — American Athletic Conference coaches have picked Cincinnati to win the league title this season. The Bearcats edged UConn in the poll, which was released Monday at the conference's annual media day.and more »
Coaches pick Cincinnati to win American Athletic Conference (Oct 24, 2016)
PHILADELPHIA (AP) American Athletic Conference coaches have picked Cincinnati to win the league title this season. The Bearcats edged UConn in the poll, which was released Monday at the conference's annual media day. Cincinnati received 95 points ...
AAC preseason poll: Cincinnati beats UConn by one point for top spotCBSSports.com
Cincinnati Bearcats receive high praise at AAC media dayES
- Monday roundup: Browns can't contain Bengals offense, fall in Cincinnati
... — More on Hogan's first NFL appearance: the former Stanford standout combined for 204 yards, including 104 on the ground and a 28-yard rushing touchdown that ranks as the longest score by a quarterback in franchise history. — Cleveland's next ...and more »
Texas UIL 6A Champion Victoria Hunt Verbally Commits to Cincinnati
Victoria Hunt of The Woodlands Swim Team and The Woodlands College Park High School.The Woodlands College Park High School has verbally committed to University of Cincinnati. Current Photo via Victoria Hunt. swimswam_300x300-9-25-c ...
University of Cincinnati suspends new international student fee after outcry
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or ...
Police: Hilliard City Schools bus driver stabbed, sexually assaultedNBC4i.comall 190 news articles »
Cincinnati's rental market soon will be one of the hottest in the nation
Parvis Lofts was developed by 3CDC in 10 buildings along Vine Street in Over-the-Rhine. The $12-million project includes 32 apartments and 15,000 square feet of retail space. Rentals like these in desireable neighborhoods are expected to be in short ...
- Cincinnati Business Courier
EXCLUSIVE: Cincinnati's newest hospital chief develops strategic plan
Cincinnati Business Courier
Vivian Hutson, who became director of the Cincinnati VA Medical Center on Oct. 3, said her top priority is identifying all the moving pieces at the hospital and synchronizing them. “I see my role as the CEO of the hospital as the one who brings all the ...
- Park Hills police are investigating a shooting that sent one man to the hospital.
- UConn Daily Campus
UConn Volleyball struggles against Cincinnati and East Carolina
UConn Daily Campus
Senior Hayley Cmaidalka and sophomore Emma Turner go to block the ball during their game against UCF Oct. 14, 2016. Even though our girls tried their best, we still lose the game. The girls lost again this Friday, Oct. 21 to Cincinnati University and ...and more »
Preview: Ray Tensing murder trial starts this week
Ray Tensing enters Judge Megan Shanahan's courtroom for a pre-trial hearing Oct. 14. (Amanda Rossman/The Cincinnati Enquirer via AP, pool). DaShonda Reid, center, Sam DuBose's longtime fiancee, waits for Ray Tensing's pre-trial hearing to begin on ...
Cincinnati braces for racially charged police shooting trialLima Ohioall 5 news articles »
Historic Cincinnati murals on display in new home downtown
CINCINNATI (AP) – Nine colorful glass mosaic murals can be viewed any time at their new home in southwest Ohio. Cincinnati's murals are now on display in protective cases on an exterior wall at the downtown convention center, with the display ...and more »
- There’s a 7.93-mill levy on the ballot this November to support Cincinnati Public Schools and Cincinnati Preschool Promise, and there are some things voters want to know before they check yes or no.
- Health reporter Anne Saker recaps local health care news from the past week
- Make limoncello and keep it for the holidays, and a harvest salad with autumn flavors.
Jeremy Hill, A.J. Green thrive as Cincinnati Bengals bury Cleveland Browns
Cincinnati Bengals half back Jeremy Hill (32) fights to break free from Cleveland Browns Ibraheim Campbell (24) during the second half of play at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio, October 23, 2016. Photo by John Sommers II /UPI. | License Photo.and more »
- Bill Stone and his wife were walking along Findlay Street in Over-the-Rhine Saturday evening when, suddenly, Stone screamed to his wife to run.
- The commission held the first reading at the Oct. 12 meeting.
- Veterans are welcome to celebrate fellowship over lunch with local, state and national leaders.
- Kentucky League of Cities elected board members including Dan Bell and Tim Williams.
Follow @CincinnatiNewsl on Twitter!