- Stars Hollow might not be real, but Washington Depot, Connecticut is.
- It could be the only way for London to catch up to Europe, but will it be enough?
- Travelers will now have a place to put their feet up with new Emerald Club Lounges being added at popular airports.
- Following ing a $12 million modernization, an all new property emerges just for the 18-and-up crowd.
- Use these tips to save some money.
- It’s never too early to plan for the New Year.
- Responding to demand, the Africa specialist is upgrading and expanding its menu.
- There were 1.41 fatalities per mile from 2010 to 2015 on Florida's Interstate-4.
- Bold new journeys have been added to the lineup.
- The cruise line will sponsor $10,000 worth of dues for NACTA agents.
- Industry veteran Kristian Anderson, formerly of Silversea Cruises, will spearhead sales development efforts.
- These stops should not be missed.
- The time to book is now to get the deals!
- Delta is set to roll out a new blanket for First Class, while Westin has launched a new package for tired guests.
- Who needs stuffing anyway?
- These tour operators take multigenerational groups around the world.
- HomeAdvisor reveals which behaviors annoy hosts the most.
- Around the world, people are sailing on their own
- Lesson: don't attempt to carry guns into Disney theme parks.
- Returning after 11 years, Abercrombie & Kent's President Phil Otterson saw a different Cuba.
- Tours start as low as $107 per day.
- Stay gorgeous while flying.
- Slightly delayed by Hurricane Matthew, the accommodation has officially unveiled the results of a $4 million revamp to guests.
- The blogger for the resorts is getting married, and you can help her!
- The blogger for the resorts is getting married, and you can help her!
- The Phoenix airport is undergoing its second massive upgrade project of the last several years.
- There are so many amazing sports stadiums and ballparks to see, but these three stand out above the rest.
- You can almost smell what's in the oven.
- Enjoy the open waters.
- Oh, there it is.
- The kitchen fire sent smoke billowing out of the top of the iconic resort.
- Police arrested 38-year-old pilot Russell Joseph Duszak for allegedly attempting to fly a plane drunk.
- Whether it's pumpkin, cinnamon or apple flavor you crave this autumn, these drinks are guaranteed to hit the spot.
- Frontier Myanmar
Opportunities and challenges abound for tourism sector
The steady rise in arrivals since 2011 has highlighted the travel sector's huge potential for growth but managing that expansion poses some challenges for the Ministry of Hotels and Tourism. By KYAW PHONE KYAW | FRONTIER. THE TOURISM industry in ...and more »
- Huffington Post
Saving Mexico's endangered sea turtles will be good for tourism too
Sea turtles have been around for 150 million years, but today's pace of climate change represents an existential challenge. Regis Duvignau/Reuters. Adán Echeverría-García, Universidad Autónoma de Baja California. Seven of the world's eight sea turtles ...
- Marriage license amendment could be match made in tourism heaven
I read in one of the on-line newspapers that President Granger has announced that the Guyana Government will reduce the length of time it takes to get a marriage license in Guyana. This is great news. I am a Preston Bailey certified wedding destination ...
- Jamaica Observer
Bartlett, McNeill at odds over tourism pension scheme
MONTEGO BAY, St James — A war of words is raging between Tourism Minister Edmund Bartlett and his Opposition counterpart, Dr Wykeham McNeill, over the implementation of a tourism pension scheme, which is scheduled to take effect in January 2017.
- For most of us, Nov. 8 can’t come fast enough. Here’s where to get away until then (and maybe after).
- The Mercury
Island state's allure continues to grow
A MULTI-MILLION dollar marketing spend of $15.2 million by Tourism Tasmania has paid off as predicted with “sensational” results for the 2015-16 season. For the first time Tasmania welcomed more than one million interstate visitors and reached the $2 ...and more »
- Sky Views: Economy hit by ignoring tourism
It's the fourth-largest employer in the UK and the economy's sixth-largest export earner. Around one in 10 Britons work in tourism and, during the last Parliament, it accounted for one in every three jobs created. So why do politicians insist on ...
- As much fun as being there is, getting there can be a hassle. Here’s some advice for a smooth trip.
- Timaru Herald
Council in talks with out-of-district organisation to manage Timaru tourism
Experience Mid Canterbury chief executive Bruce Moffat and the Timaru District Council have confirmed discussions are under way for the Ashburton District-based organisation to run Timaru's tourism operations. South Canterbury's tourism initiatives ...and more »
Buncombe County tourism grants nearly $4M to local businesses
Asheville Community Theatre on Oct. 26, 2016. The community theatre is one of five community projects that will benefit from $4 million from Buncombe County tourism officials. (Photo credit: WLOS staff). 201611026 3 P-BUNC TDA PAYOUTS_frame_2792.and more »
HNA-Caissa Tourism Group Celebrates Its First Anniversary as China's Biggest Listed Travel Business - PR Newswire (press release)PR Newswire (press release)
HNA-Caissa Tourism Group Celebrates Its First Anniversary as China's Biggest Listed Travel Business
PR Newswire (press release)
BEIJING, Oct. 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- HNA-Caissa Tourism Group's advertisement celebrating the group's first anniversary as China's largest publicly-traded travel company appeared on the giant LED screen overlooking New York's Times Square on ...and more »
- The sights and sounds of the city have nothing on the flavors.
- Bullock and Gianforte Talk Tourism, Taxes
The main party candidates for governor made their pitch to members of the state's tourism industry this week during a conference of the Montana Lodging and Hospitality Association. Republican Greg Gianforte and incumbent Democrat Steve Bullock ...and more »
- Argentina, Spain seal alliance for tourism development, innovation
Fox News Latino
Buenos Aires – Government officials from Spain and Argentina on Wednesday announced in the two nations' capitals an alliance whereby they are seeking to spur development of their tourism sectors based on technological innovation to create jobs in both ...and more »
- GOVT BRAGS BUT RATEPAYERS STUCK WITH TOURISM COSTS
Scoop.co.nz (press release)
If tourism is producing massive income for New Zealand why are John Key and Bill English putting it in their “back pockets” and distributing just a few “coins” to the real earners? “That's exactly what they did this year by giving local councils just a ...
- Owens: Tourism community helps during storm
Business In Savannah
Sometimes it takes adversity to see how interconnected we are as a community. When Hurricane Matthew wreaked havoc across the Southeast, we got to see how the Savannah community stepped up to help. And, there were so many helpers in our ...
- KEVN Black Hills Fox
Black Hills & Badlands Tourism Association holds Annual Summit
KEVN Black Hills Fox
The Black Hills and Badlands Tourism Association held their 77th Annual Meeting and 4th Annual Tourism Summit on Wednesday. South Dakota Secretary of Tourism, Jim Hagen, was the keynote speaker, talking about how the summer tourism season went ...
Follow @TourismNewsUS on Twitter!