- This week at Fine Dining Lovers we dined in the Big Easy, investigated how to become a Michelin inspector, checked out Noma in Mexico and much more.
- USA chef Tim Butler has opened a new beachside seafood restaurant in Phuket. We find out more about it.
- Here's 7 things to do with your old wine corks - stop throwing them away and put them to good use.
- The Gilmore Girls sure know how to indulge! Want to eat like them? Follow this guide so you can eat like Lorelai and Rory next time you binge watch the show.
- Chef Ludo Lefebvre celebrated his 20th anniversary in L.A with top guest chefs dinners. In an FDL exclusive, he revisits his culinary journey in dishes.
- Up to 25, 50 or 100 euros: gourmet experiences to be enjoyed by all in Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy, the 'place to be' of the Dolomite mountains.
- Test your knowledge of different kitchen knives with this fun food quiz. Is your knife knowledge on point?
- Foodservice executives have shared their tips with NRN for years
Foodservice executives have shared their tips with NRN for years
- Jericho, N.Y.-based Nathan’s Famous Inc., which was founded in Coney Island, N.Y., in 1916, turned 100 this year.read more
- What keeps a long-running restaurant in business over the years? It’s a matter of sticking to basics:
- NRN celebrates its 50th anniversary with a look back at the industry
- For 50 years, Nation’s Restaurant News has earned its place as the most influential media brand for restaurant industry news, analysis and data.
- The restaurant industry has experienced waves of change over the past 50 years. Track the events that made the industry what it is today.read more
- For 50 years you have kept the foodservice industry informed, educated and inspired.
For 50 years you have kept the foodservice industry informed, educated and inspired.
- Live chat expands brand’s customer-care services
Live chat expands brand’s customer-care services
- Redesigned cup and menu promotions reinforce brand’s authenticity
Redesigned cup and menu promotions reinforce brand’s authenticity
- [GlobeNewswire] - COSTA MESA, Calif., Dec. 02, 2016-- El Pollo Loco, the nation's leading fire-grilled chicken chain, opened its newest location in Covina, CA today. The new El Pollo Loco, located at 1405 N. Azusa Ave., ...
- Listen to expert advice on how to best pair your favourite beers and vegetarian food to get the best of both worlds in this useful food infographic.
- Blog: Restaurants keep adding jobs, and they’re having to pay for itread more
Luby's Celebrates 70 With H-E-B; Landmark Cafeteria Chain To Roll Out Famed Mac & Cheese Into The Frozen Food Aisles Of More Than 270 H-E-B Stores Around Texas[PR Newswire] - HOUSTON, Dec. 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Just shy of its 70th anniversary, landmark, Texas-based cafeteria chain, Luby's, is celebrating the milestone, along with its famed Mac & Cheese, in a new and exclusive partnership with H-E-B stores around the state. Beginning on December 5, fans of the classic dish, which has remained relatively unchanged since hitting the Luby's line in the 1940s, will now be able to dig in to the original, as well as a signature jalapeno version with d
- [Business Wire] - Good Times Restaurants Inc. , operator of Good Times Burgers & Frozen Custard, a regional quick-service restaurant chain focused on fresh, high-quality, all-natural products and of Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar, a full-service, upscale concept, today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss its 2016 fiscal fourth quarter financial results on Thursday, December 8, 2016 at 5:00 p.m.
- Ramsay has found some pretty cringe worthy ingredients inside people's fridges but what he finds in this video is sure to make you laugh.
- Watch a sushi chef sharpen a $1 knife to a razor's edge - you really won't believe how well it cuts.
McDonald's Corporation Announces New Developmental Licensee for Its Business in Malaysia and Singapore[Marketwired] - McDonald's Corporation today announced it has selected Lionhorn Pte. Ltd. as the Developmental Licensee for its Malaysia and Singapore markets. Lionhorn is led by Sheik Fahd and Abdulrahman Alireza, who ...
- Enjoy a delicious look at dishes from the new two star Michelin restaurants in Germany for 2017.
- The Germany Michelin guide has been released with the country received three new two starred restaurants.
- Want to really kick your dishes up a notch? Add a dab of flavored butter! Here are recipes and tips for making your own tasty flavored butter at home.
- Enjoy the unique flavoursome cooking and atmosphere imparted by an open fire in any of these restaurants around the world.
- Watch Margarita Fores as she discusses Philippine cuisine at this year's Food on The Edge confernece in Galway, Ireland.
- Ludo Lefebvre and Taku Sekine prepare a four hands dinner at Troic Mec, LA
- Ludo Lefebvre and Sota Atsumi share the kitchen to prepare a four hands dinner at Trois Mec, LA
- Ludo Lefebvre and Joshua Skenes prepare a four hands dinner at Trois Mec, LA
- Ludo Lefebvre and Jorge Vallejo prepare a special four hands dinner at Trois Mec
- Ludo Lefebvre and Jon Shook Dinny prepare a special four hands dinner at Trois Mec, LA
- Ludo Lefebvre and James Lowe prepare a four hands dinner at Trois Mec, LA
- Ludo Lefebvre and Daniel Humm prepare a four hands dinner at Trois Mec, LA
- Ludo Lefebvre and Daniel Boulud prepare a four hands dinner together at Troic Mec, LA
- Small, wild and cold but rich of surprises for a curious foodie, since the Estonians are traditionally gatherers, but above all they are food preservers...
- Beef costs expected to fall in the double digits
Beef costs expected to fall in the double digits
- Chain has fewer units and less debt
Chain has fewer units and less debt
- Coffee chain realigns leadership teamCoffee chain realigns leadership teamread more
- Company moves to tap-to-play game cards
Company moves to tap-to-play game cards
- [PR Newswire] - ORLANDO, Fla., Dec. 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Darden Restaurants, Inc., (NYSE: DRI) plans to release its fiscal 2017 second quarter financial results before the market opens on Tuesday, December 20, 2016, ...
- Atif Rafiq leaves quick-service giant for Volvo Cars
Atif Rafiq leaves quick-service giant for Volvo Cars
- Federal agency files notice to appeal injunctionFederal agency files notice to appeal injunctionread more
- [Business Wire] - Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. announced that on November 30, 2016, the Company completed the acquisition of 7 BURGER KING® restaurants located north of Columbus, Ohio.
- Tim Hayward, award winning food writer, restaurateur and broadcaster, has written a love letter to knives exploring 40 knife types, plus tips.
- Mushroom corn on the cobs, prehistoric animals, native stingless bees and piles of folded meat. Enjoy a look at Noma Mexico in pics and vids.
- [GlobeNewswire] - COSTA MESA, Calif., Dec. 01, 2016-- El Pollo Loco, the nation’ s leading fire-grilled chicken chain, today announced the launch of its online ordering platform and mobile app. The online ordering website ...
- [Business Wire] - Bojangles’, Inc. , the popular growing restaurant operator and franchisor, today announced that it has signed a new multi-unit development agreement with Bo Forever, LLC of Yardley, Pennsylvania.
Follow @news_restaurant on Twitter!