- Waymo's Lawsuit claims that Uber is benefitting from Waymo self-driving car intellectual property that was obtained illegally.
- A new database modeling tool in Vizio enables customers to quickly visualize their database setups and more.
- DAILY VIDEO: Apple's futuristic new HQ Set to open doors in April; UPS tests delivery trucks equipped with drones as efficiency booster; GPU support becomes available for Google Cloud customers; and there's more.
- The idea is to turn telcos into digital service providers using cloud services and new-gen infrastructure, helping them to add new lines of business to their platforms.
- NEWS ANALYSIS: Apple is investigating a battery fire reported in an iPhone 7 Plus after video of the incident was posted on Twitter.
- Two-year-old startup is not only connecting smart devices in the home kitchens with mobile devices but also will soon become a major resource on nutrition.
- The SharePoint Framework allows developers to better tailor the SharePoint Online experience to their organization's and users' needs.
- Mobile market chatter indicates that Samsung will introduce the rumored Galaxy S8 smartphone with features that will be good enough to make people forget about the ill-fated Galaxy Note7.
- The 'cloudbleed' data leakage flaw potentially could have exposed data from Uber, Fitbit, 1Password and other popular online services.
- Small businesses face the same security threats as large organizations—with much smaller budgets. Here's how they can have big-biz-type protection.
- Security researchers announced the first practical collision attack against the Secure Hash Algorithm-1 cryptographic function.
- Global market challenges could last three to four quarters, CEO Meg Whitman said.
- With Microsoft's Network Performance Monitor, Operations Management Suite customers gain enhanced views of their cloud environments.
- The 5G trials will begin with 400 to 500 total residential and business customers across the 11 metro areas.
- Stock email and calendar apps for Windows 10 is being updated with some of Outlook's most popular, productivity-enhancing features.
- A National Association of Secretaries of States resolution says the U.S. Department of Homeland Security has failed to clarify the meaning of its designation of election systems as "critical infrastructure."
- The good top-line performance was driven by strength in the Personal Systems segment and strong sales of newly launched products, including a new Chromebook PC.
- DAILY VIDEO: Cisco provides more firepower to security portfolio; Google to allow independent audit of YouTube ad performance metrics; Microsoft adds Always On Availability Groups to SQL Server vNext; and there's more.
- Apple is reportedly planning a media briefing in March focused solely on the iPad—and more specifically, the iPad Pro.
- Xen Project helps to advance the state of MirageOS unikernel operating system with a new release that now supports the KVM hypervisor.
- Storj Labs announces general availability of its crowdsourced distributed storage platform that enables individuals to sell unused storage capacity.
- There was no shortage of new security products and services announced at the 2017 RSA Conference. Here are 13 technologies that debuted at the show.
- A new Social Sales Assistant in Microsoft Dynamics 365 helps sales professionals engage with people on Facebook, Twitter and Linked to generate more leads.
- Health Care IT systems remain inviting targets to cyber-attackers because of the high value of patient data in underground markets.
- NEWS ANALYSIS: United Parcel Services has tested the use of delivery drones as a way to boost the efficiency of its service in rural areas.
- DAILY VIDEO: Samsung's reputation hurt in latest Harris poll after Note7 debacle; Kubernetes generally available on Microsoft's Cloud container service; Dell EMC ready to launch hybrid cloud on VxRail appliances; and there's more.
- Built on the long relationship between the two companies, the deal includes collaboration tools to jointly sell hybrid cloud storage solutions to mutual customers.
- Google Cloud customers can specify optional Nvidia Graphical Processing Units to accelerate computationally intensive applications such as machine learning, seismic analysis or video and audio transcoding.
- Microsoft introduces new jobs skills development platformin India called Project Sangam that is based on the LinkedIn social network.
- With 17 megawatts of rooftop solar, Apple Park will run one of the largest on-site solar energy installations in the world.
- Samsung has scheduled a major product introduction for Mobile World Congress 2017, where it is expected to introduce new smartphones and tablets.
- This year’s RSA Conference drew over 43,000 people interested in the latest in security trends, products and services. Here are some highlights.
- Cisco debuts the new Firepower 2100 Series Next Generation Firewall, alongside new security management capabilities.
- OpenStack cloud platform is updated with enhanced container capabilities and an updated dashboard.
- MedAvante Names Ropacki Head of Research and Development
PR Newswire (press release)
HAMILTON, N.J., Feb. 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- MedAvante, Inc., the leading global clinical data services company dedicated to maximizing signal detection in ...and more »
- Global PVDC Industry 2016 Market Size Share Growth Forecast ...
Satellite PR News (press release)
Consistent with our stated policy of making available the best research material from across the globe to our ever-growing list of erudite clients, here is another ...and more »
- In the event of mishaps, SQL Server vNext helps keep mission critical apps up and running with the Always On Availability Groups features.
- Research Development Strategist
Times Higher Education (THE)
UTS has a bold vision to be a world-leading university of technology. We are a dynamic and innovative university in central Sydney, consistently ranked the top young university in Australia. With a culturally diverse campus life and extensive ...
- NEWS ANALYSIS: Rumors about multiple new Apple iPad models arriving this spring are too muddled to be true. So what will we really see?
- Startup claims that this is the first appliance to bring the performance and efficiency of bare-metal containers to hyper-converged architecture.
- DAILY VIDEO: LG G6 smartphone getting side-by-side FullVision display; Azure SQL database threat detection arrives in April; Alphabet claims balloon powered internet project closer to reality; and there's more.
- Instart Logic's new application delivery platform can automatesa website or other application and optimize digital revenue for an enterprise.
International Research and Development Spending in the Robotics Market by 2020: Revenue, Growth, Analysis ... - Satellite PR News (press release)International Research and Development Spending in the Robotics Market by 2020: Revenue, Growth, Analysis ...
Satellite PR News (press release)
Research and Development Spending in the Robotics Market report 2016-2020 focuses on the major drivers and restraints for the key players. Research and Development Spending in the Robotics research report also provides granular analysis of the ...and more »
- The Media Rating Council will audit and accredit data that YouTube provides to advertisers about how their display and video ads fare on the video sharing platform.
- The open-source container deployment and orchestration technology is now officially supported on Microsoft's Azure Container Service.
- In a year that included the recall of its Note7 smartphone, Samsung fell 42 positions in the Harris Poll about corporate reputations in the United States.
- The Cloud Security Alliance is aiming to make it easier for cloud vendors to implement best practices and standards for cloud security.
- A study by Ogury showed that whether U.S. mobile customers accessed the web via WiFi or 4G depended largely on the predominant carrier in the region.
- The desktop PC is far from dead. In fact, it remains the most critical platform for business apps, thanks to the explosion in the complexity and volume of data.
- VIDEO: Paul Paget, CEO of Pwnie Express discusses how his firm is growing thanks to increasing concern about the expanding scope of IoT device risks.
Follow @R_and_D_News on Twitter!