- Your brand reflects your identity as a company. What are you doing to make yours stand out?
- Success doesn't happen despite the challenges but mainly because of them.
- Memorable insights from the first American to orbit the Earth.
- This CEO explains that failure is a chance to improve -- and why he always listens to his team.
- Siloed, difficult-to-use business systems complicate processes and hamper operations. Is this true of your organization?
- Content publishers must work directly with their target audience to best serve user needs.
- A website builder with SEO-friendly web design technologies built in can give you a real head-start over the competition.
- Let your imagination and storytelling skills run wild as you promote your brand during this merry, hopefully profitable, season.
- It can be extremely challenging for entrepreneurs to give up control, but in order to grow, you need to learn to delegate.
- Where can you go for the best, most useful marketing information? Check out these free resources.
- The market is evolving, and so are the products that help drive it. Consumers and backers alike are on the lookout for customizable solutions to everyday problems.
- Facebook is just one of many, many ways to reach your audience.
- Make it your business to know a little bit about a lot of things, and a lot about the most important things.
- Entrepreneur Network partner John Meyer answers your questions about how to build and manage a talented team.
- You will never figure out "how'' until you are clear on "why."
- Guess what? They all lend well to entrepreneurship.
- Ralphy Dominguez left prison with nothing but a new skill and a powerful yearning for the dignity that comes from building a business.
- Nothing spurs the imagination like bootstrapping with very little money to work with.
- Today's leaders must be accountable to touch the business just as much as they lead it in order to establish or reestablish trust.
- The team at TechBargains has rounded up some great deals on computers, HDTVs and more!
- It's the people behind the logo who make the brand truly memorable.
- A local network is a great resource to help founders propel their business, if they use it is correctly.
- Are you doing your own fulfillment, for example? That alone is going to stymie your growth.
- The key to making a successful hire is to know how that individual will approach each new task.
- VANCOUVER, Dec. 8, 2016-- (Healthcare Sales & Marketing Network)- Cardiome Pharma Corp. (NASDAQ: CRME / TSX: COM) announced that it has launched XYDALBA in the UK earlier than expected. The European Medicines Agency (EMA) approved XYDALBA for the treat...Biopharmaceuticals, Product Launch
Cardiome Pharma, Xydalba, dalbavancin, ABSSSI
- When he needs to focus, HomeHero CEO and co-founder Kyle Hill turns to a specific pastime to help get his head back into the game.
- The new 'Legend of Zelda' game is also played on Nintendo's forthcoming console, Switch.
- Franchising can be a great model, but it's not the only option.
St. Jude Medical Receives CE Mark Approval for Full Body MR Conditional Labeling for the Proclaim Elite Spinal Cord Stimulation SystemST. PAUL, Minn.--(Healthcare Sales & Marketing Network)--St. Jude Medical, Inc. (STJ), a global medical device company, today announced CE mark approval for full-body magnetic resonance (MR) conditional labeling of the Proclaim™ Elite Spinal Cord Stimulati...Devices, Neurology, Regulatory
St. Jude Medical, Proclaim Elite, spinal cord stimulation, neuromodulation
- SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Dec. 8, 2016 -- (Healthcare Sales & Marketing Network)-- Agenovir Corporation, a company using computationally engineered nuclease technology to develop novel antiviral therapeutics, today announced that it appointed Dirk Thy...Biopharmaceuticals, Personnel
Advanced Accelerator Applications Announces CMS Pass-Through Reimbursement Code for its First FDA Approved Drug NETSPOT(R)SAINT-GENIS-POUILLY, France, Dec. 08, 2016 -- (Healthcare Sales & Marketing Network) -- Advanced Accelerator Applications S.A. (AAAP) (“AAA” or “the Company”), an international specialist in Molecular Nuclear Medicine (“MNM”), today announced that the Cent...Biopharmaceuticals, Radiology, Oncology, Reimbursement
Advanced Accelerator Applications, NETSPOT, gallium
- SUNNYVALE, Calif., Dec. 8, 2016 -- (Healthcare Sales & Marketing Network)-- Accuray Incorporated (ARAY) announced today that leading hospitals in Europe and the United States are now treating patients with the new Radixact™ Treatment Delivery System, ful...Devices, Oncology, Product Launch
Accuray, Radixact, Accuray Precision, radiotherapy
- UPPSALA, Sweden, Dec 8, 2016 -- (Healthcare Sales & Marketing Network)-- Orexo AB (publ.) announces that it has appealed the decision rendered by the United States District Court for the District of Delaware on November 15, 2016 regarding the validity of...Biopharmaceuticals, Generics, Litigation
Orexo, Zubsolv, buprenorphine, naloxone, Actavis
Pharming Announces Completion of Acquisition of All North American Commercialisation Rights for RUCONEST(R) From ValeantTransformational acquisition of commercial rights to Pharming's own product RUCONEST®
Immediate and substantial positive impact on Pharming's operational results and near-term profitability; annualised run rate of sales, increased from US$35 millio...Biopharmaceuticals, Acquisitions
Pharming Group, Valeant Pharmaceuticals, RUCONEST, C1 esterase inhibitor
Regeneron and Sanofi Announce Marketing Authorization Application for Dupixent(R) (dupilumab) Accepted for Review by the EMATARRYTOWN, N.Y. and PARIS, Dec. 8, 2016 -- (Healthcare Sales & Marketing Network)-- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: REGN) and Sanofi today announced that the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has accepted for review the Marketing Authorization App...Biopharmaceuticals, Dermatology, Regulatory
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Sanofi, Dupixent, dupilumab, atopic dermatitis
- Vanda Grants Apotex a license to sell generic Fanapt® beginning November 2027WASHINGTON, Dec. 7, 2016 -- (Healthcare Sales & Marketing Network)-- Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Vanda) (VNDA) today announced it has entered into a License Agreement (t...Biopharmaceuticals, Generics, Litigation, Licensing
Vanda Pharmaceuticals, Apotex, Fanapt, iloperidone
- Today’s topic is how to select the best sales org chart for your organization. Too few reps and you will miss the revenue number. Too many reps and you will destroy profits. As a guide to the conversation, download our 10th annual
- LONDON:Using technologies such as artificial intelligence and virtual reality effectively, and rethinking social video, are among the key challenges marketers face in 2017, according to a new report produced by Warc in collaboration with Deloitte...
- SINGAPORE: South East Asia is an emerging leader in social commerce, new data suggests, with 30% of all online sales in the region occurring via social networks in 2016.Research by Bain & Co,
- NEW DELHI: A number of regional brands in India, in categories from food to personal care, have aspirations to become national brands, but they face a number of challenges in making that leap, not least how much to invest in marketing."They need...
- LONDON: Poor-quality customer contact data could be costing UK organisations almost 6% of annual revenues, a new study has claimed.A survey of 272 senior marketing, data and analytics practitioners for Royal Mail Data Services, the specialist data...
- SAN JOSE, CA: There is an increasing expectation among the C suite that chief marketing officers (CMOs) will drive growth and create business value, but a new study suggests that CMOs themselves are uncertain as to how they can best deliver on this....
- BEIJING: China's rural consumers are more adventurous online shoppers than their urban counterparts, and when that trait is combined with improved digital connectivity and better distribution networks there appears to be significant untapped demand...
- SAN FRANCISCO: Toy owner Mattel has shaken off the "blonde bimbo" image its Barbie doll had acquired by going back to the product's origins and purpose to appeal to millennial mothers, a top executive
- Find the perfect gift for a co-worker or holiday gift exchange party with this collection of Secret Santa gift ideas all priced at $25 or less.
- With so many models to choose from, picking the right laptop from Lenovo's ThinkPad line isn't easy.
- Your employees are people first. As their employer, it pays off in the long run for you to let them know it's OK to attend to personal family matters.
Sobi and Horizon Pharma Enter Five-Year Distribution Agreement for Ravicti(R) and Ammonaps(R) Outside the United StatesSTOCKHOLM, Sweden, Dec 7, 2016 -- (Healthcare Sales & Marketing Network)-- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB (publ) (Sobi™) and Horizon Pharma plc (HZNP) ("Horizon") today announced that the companies have entered into a five-year distribution agreem...Biopharmaceuticals, Distribution
Horizon Pharma, Sobi ,Ravicti, glycerol phenylbutyrate, Ammonaps
- MONMOUTH JUNCTION, N.J., Dec. 7, 2016 -- (Healthcare Sales & Marketing Network)-- CytoSorbents Corporation (CTSO), a critical care immunotherapy leader commercializing its CytoSorb® blood purification therapyto treat deadly inflammation in critical...Devices, Reimbursement
CytoSorbents, CytoSorb , blood filter
- MISGAV, Israel and TUTTLINGEN, Germany, Dec. 7, 2016 -- (Healthcare Sales & Marketing Network)-- B. Braun Melsungen AG ("B. Braun"), The Trendlines Group Ltd. (SGX: 42T, OTCQX: TRNLY) ("Trendlines") and Gordian Surgical Ltd. ("Go...Devices, Surgery, FDA, Venture Capital
Gordian Surgical, TroClose1200, laparoscopic, B. Braun
Follow @newslocke_sales on Twitter!