- With all the tasks on an entrepreneur's plate, it's easy to burn out. Manage your time and clear room on the schedule for yourself.
- NEWARK, N.J., Feb. 22, 2017 -- (Healthcare Sales & Marketing Network)-- Symbiomix today announced it has hired David L. Stern, MBA, a seasoned biopharmaceutical executive with over 20 years of experience leading the commercialization of treatments in wom...Biopharmaceuticals, Personnel
Symbiomix Therapeutics, Solosec, secnidazole, bacterial vaginosis
- BOSTON, Feb. 22, 2017 -- (Healthcare Sales & Marketing Network)-- Mitra Biotech, Inc., a global leader in advancing the personalization of cancer treatment, today announced the appointment of Anton Ehrhardt, Ph.D., as Vice President of Medical Affairs....Diagnostics, Oncology, Personnel
Mitra Biotech, CANscript, personalized oncology
Milestone Scientific, Inc. Provides Update Regarding Distribution and Product Platform Strategy for Epidural InstrumentLIVINGSTON, NJ -- (Healthcare Sales & Marketing Network) -- Milestone Scientific, Inc. (NYSE MKT: MLSS), a medical R&D and dental products company that designs, patents, incubates and commercializes a growing portfolio of innovative therapeutic injection t...Devices, Drug Delivery, Distribution
Milestone Scientific, epidural
BD Veritor(TM) System Meets FDA's New Performance Requirements for Rapid Influenza Antigen Detection TestsEffective Feb. 13, 2017, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has reclassified antigen based rapid influenza virus antigen detection systems (RIDTs) intended to detect influenza virus directly from clinical specimens from Class I devices into Class II de...Diagnostics, FDA
BD , Veritor, Influenza
Repatha(R) (Evolocumab) Receives European Commission Approval For New 420 mg Single-Dose Delivery OptionTHOUSAND OAKS, Calif., Feb. 21, 2017 -- (Healthcare Sales & Marketing Network)-- Amgen (AMGN) today announced that the European Commission (EC) has adopted a decision to change the Repatha® (evolocumab) marketing authorization, approving a new single...Biopharmaceuticals, Cardiology, Regulatory
Amgen, Repatha, evolocumab, PCSK9, hypercholesterolemia
- TV personality, entrepreneur and fitness icon Tony Little shares his philosophy on business, life and success.
- Tradeshows can feel overwhelming unless you have a few tips and tricks up your sleeve. Luckily, you know exactly what you need to do to make a fantastic impression--thanks to an article you read about nailing your first tradeshow...Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- When evaluating products/services, B2B technology buyers value hands-on experiences, such as free trials, over marketing collateral from vendors, according to recent research from TrustRadius.Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- How attractive someone is plays a part in how much they earn.However, health, intelligence and personality traits also play a role.
- New York's smartest garden makes sure none of its water goes to waste.
- Pokemon Go did good things for mobile gaming, while spending on streaming services skyrocketed.
- The streaming service is reported to have bought what could be the perfect mob movie.
- If so, you're in luck!
- Oppo's latest handset doesn't deviate much in design and keeps to a very iPhone-ish look found on earlier phones.
- There are more new fighters in this game than any Tekken game before.
- Didi Chuxing has been testing an English interface and foreign credit cards after unveiling a new global division.
- This mixed bag of popular videos will make you laugh, learn things you never knew, and the last one will blow you away.
- Hands-on images suggest the new handset will also have a removable battery.
- Looking for a new game to play on your mobile device? Here are our picks of the best mobile games released in 2017 (so far).
- The ride-hailing company plans to begin publishing diversity numbers for its workforce in the wake of sexual harassment allegations.
- Researchers have built a prototype room that will allow multiple devices to be charged wirelessly while in the room.
- Computer networks at USCIS experience a hiccup.
- The deal would be for one game a week, according to a report by Reuters. It's all part of a push toward live sports.
- It's designed to slot in between the Evoque and Sport.
- LAS VEGAS: Brand owners seeking to take cutting-edge technologies from the experimental towards the mainstream could benefit from using a model based on "pioneers", "settlers" and "urban planners", an executive from Whirlpool has argued.Niels...
- GLOBAL: Top executives from Heineken, Telefónica and Twitter are among the judges Warc is announcing for the Effective Social Strategy category in its Warc Awards scheme, a global search for next-generation marketing effectiveness.The...
- LONDON: Newspaper publisher Trinity Mirror is trialling a digital halfway house between erecting a paywall and relying solely on online advertising as it explores different business models.For £2.99 a month, online readers of the Mirror can...
- GLOBAL: The world may have passed "peak app", new research suggests, as consumers tire of the multiplicity of options and prefer to use fewer apps while also relying more on voice-activated digital assistants.A survey of more than 3,000 mobile...
- NEW YORK: YouTube is to subject its third-party viewability reporting metrics to an independent audit by the Media Ratings Council (MRC), owner Google has announced.Specifically, integrations with Moat, Integral Ad Science and DoubleVerify will be...
- HONG KONG: Surprisingly, for a music-streaming site, Tencent-owned Joox eschews audio advertising, preferring to focus its monetisation efforts on video and interactive advertising formats, at which it claims some success."We don't believe in...
- BEIJING: A strategic partnership between e-commerce giant Alibaba and the bricks-and-mortar stores of Bailian Group may herald a new era in Chinese retail if the ambitions of both parties are realised.The intention is to leverage the power of big...
- The palm-sized DR1 quad live streams video to your phone giving you a first-person view.
- We're no strangers to trolls, but this was a pretty good one, Adult Swim.
- The Aura quadcopter ditches a traditional stick controller or smartphone for a glove that lets you fly with a wave of your hand.
- Virtual navigation buttons would show up on the screen's bottom edge.
- Here's a picture of a bunch of people who are about to start running for their lives.
- The famed entrepreneur, rapper and author will invest in other entrepreneurs. When does he sleep?
- You can almost hear the shade Uber's throwing at the state of California.
- Conferences offer the perfect venue to network and find new business or career opportunities. Here's how to make the most of your next event.
- Consider that 32 percent of consumers are open to sharing a native ad with friends, family and colleagues, while only 19 percent of consumers will share traditional banner ads.
- Twentyeight states have legalized marijuana to some extent but only four congressmen are advocating overtly for the industry.
- She even got to drive the BladeGlider! No fair.
- Do your clothes make you feel unstoppable? Because they should.
- Some fans are uncertain about the upcoming stand-alone film, but at least we can recognize Chewbacca.
- Forget unboxing videos. An egg-opening video caught the internet's attention with a bizarre secret.
- What to look for when selecting team members that will push your business forward.
- Ditch your self-promotion mindset to give podcast audiences what they need then the rewards will come.
- Educate your staff in the ways of cybersecurity to avoid any potential data breaches.
- Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder will lead an independent investigation into claims made by former employee Susan Fowler.
Follow @newslocke_sales on Twitter!