HOUSTON, TX--(Healthcare Sales & Marketing Network) - Moleculin Biotech, Inc., (MBRX) ("Moleculin" or the "Company"), a preclinical pharmaceutical company focused on the development of anti-cancer drug candidates, some of which are base...Biopharmaceuticals, Oncology, FDA
Moleculin Biotech, Annamycin, Acute Myeloid Leukemia
BioStable Science and Engineering Announces FDA Clearance of the HAART(TM) 300 Aortic Annuloplasty DeviceAUSTIN, Texas--(Healthcare Sales & Marketing Network)--BioStable Science & Engineering, Inc. announced today it has received FDA market clearance for the HAART 300 Aortic Annuloplasty Device, the first commercially available internal annuloplasty device de...Devices, Cardiology, FDA
BioStable Science & Engineering, HAART 300, Aortic Annuloplasty, aortic valve
- NEW HOPE, PA--(Healthcare Sales & Marketing Network) - Motus GI, ("Motus GI" or the "Company"), a medical device company dedicated to improving colonoscopy outcomes and experiences, today announced that it has appointed Samuel R. Nussba...Devices, Gastroenterology, Oncology, Personnel
Motus GI, colonoscopy, Pure-Vu
- LOUISVILLE, CO--(Healthcare Sales & Marketing Network) - AntriaBio, Inc. ("AntriaBio or the "Company") (ANTB), a biopharmaceutical growth company specializing in the development of innovative drug therapies for patients with diabetes and met...Biopharmaceuticals, Endocrinology, Personnel
Allergan Announces Availability of RESTASIS MULTIDOSE(TM) (Cyclosporine Ophthalmic Emulsion) 0.05% -- the First FDA-Approved Preservative Free Prescription Eye Drop Available in a Multidose BottleDUBLIN, March 22, 2017 -- (Healthcare Sales & Marketing Network)-- Allergan plc (AGN) today announced the availability of RESTASIS MULTIDOSE™, which is the same preservative-free RESTASIS® formulation, but now offered in a multidose bottle. RESTASIS&...Biopharmaceuticals, Ophthalmology, Product Launch
Allergan, RESTASIS, Cyclosporine, Chronic Dry Eye
- Tom Williams, co-founder and COO of Tommy's Superfoods, shares the story of how his business is redefining consumers' preconceptions about frozen foods.
- Small business owners have a more optimistic view of retirement than most professionals. Most said they would prefer not to retire and want to keep running their businesses as long as they're able.
- From cuddle sessions to mobile weddings, these unusual businesses have capitalized on very niche markets.
- SINGAPORE: Indians are the most optimistic people in Asia-Pacific when it comes to their sense of well-being, according to a new consumer survey of 18 countries in the region.The latest
- LONDON: Consumers in the UK now regard corporate governance and citizenship as more important to a brand's reputation than innovation, leadership or performance, a new report has found.According
- SAN JOSE, CA: Even though consumers are more connected than ever before, just 7% of marketers say they are able to deliver real time, data-driven engagements across both offline and digital touchpoints.That is according to a new survey from the
- BEIJING:A delay on restrictive e-commerce regulations in China has boosted the fortunes of Australian health and nutritional brands that rely on the country's booming online market.The new regulations, which were announced in April last year and...
- AUSTIN, TX: Capital One, the financial-services group, believes chatbots can provide a powerful way to connect with consumers – and has ensured its entry into this category has an engaging personality to help facilitate that process.Audra...
- LONDON: As Google comes under intense scrutiny about the placement of ads on inappropriate websites, a new study has increased the pressure with a claim that ads served on commercial TV VoD are cheaper than on YouTube or Facebook.The research,...
- LAS VEGAS: Adobe, the technology firm, has launched a new platform called Advertising Cloud that it says will allow brands and advertisers to manage their spend across multiple channels.Advertising Cloud made its debut at the annual Adobe Summit...
- The search giant unveils the next generation of its mobile software, but it's only a preview version.
- Social Cues: Brevity is the soul of Twitter.
- The e-tailer will build a list of logos and intellectual property in its war against knockoffs.
- Commentary: At the China Development Forum, Microsoft is the sponsor, and, well, wouldn't you showcase your device? Especially if Apple's CEO were there?
- Google has a history of giving its operating system versions fun names. So we gathered our best guesses as to what the "O" could could be.
- Along with a new red iPhone, Apple introduced new colors to its line of protective iPhone cases.
- Intel teams up with Turner and CBS to take college basketball fans courtside -- in virtual reality -- for March Madness.
- Ever wondered what you'd do if you knew the world was about to end? Researchers say you probably won't turn into a marauding bandit.
- The world has come to an end for some folks.
- Anybody buying a new electric car in New York state can now look forward to an extra $2,000 Drive Clean Rebate -- assuming they choose the right car.
- Apple drops a new iPad, a special-edition iPhone 7 and a new video-editing app into our laps.
- State Bicycle Co. introduces a "Simpsons"-themed product line, and it's not as crazy as you might think. Though you can sit on a pink doughnut.
- Buttercream and butterscotch ice creams come together, with a swirl of butterscotch added, making a dessert fit for a wizard.
- In a report, the social network says its internal tools found many of the offending accounts.
- Virtual reality was the buzz of this year's SXSW conference -- and music-based VR cut through the festival's noise.
- The latest iPad drops the Air name and the price to just $329 for a brighter screen.
- The short clip may be in Korean, but hints once again at the phone's dimensions and shape.
- You can almost taste the dirt, but thankfully, you can't.
- The "Hi Stranger" animated short takes stop motion in a surreal direction that some may find creepy and others may find soothing.
- Verizon's built a truck with hydraulic lifts to let it roll right over stationary cars.
- Introverts may not be suited for sales calls and business lunches, but there are plenty of great career paths for individuals who prefer to work solo.
- The sports channel is now included in Vue's Core subscription tier, starting at $35 per month.
- Apple also announced a wide-stripe woven nylon band and new colors of the Apple Watch Hermès bands.
- While the US government investigates how Russians hacked the 2016 presidential race, Alphabet's Jigsaw and Google want to make sure it won't happen again.
- Apple quietly releases a new iPad, a special edition red iPhone 7 and a new video-editing app. We break it down for you.
- PLYMOUTH MEETING, Pa., March 21, 2017 -- (Healthcare Sales & Marketing Network) -- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INO) announced today the election of George Bickerstaff to its Board of Directors.
Mr. Bickerstaff is an internationally recognized expert ...Biopharmaceuticals, Oncology, Personnel
Inovio Pharmaceuticals, immunotherapy
- Hosting a corporate event is a great way to promote your business and network with key industry players. Experts offer their tips for planning a great event.
- FOSTER CITY, Calif., March 21, 2017 -- (Healthcare Sales & Marketing Network)-- SutroVax, a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the delivery of best-in-class conjugate vaccines and novel complex antigen-based vaccines to prevent serious infectious dis...Biopharmaceuticals, Venture Capital, Personnel
SutroVax, Xpress CF, vaccine
Eyevensys Appoints Leading Life Sciences Executive and Ophthalmology Expert Dr. Garth Cumberlidge as ChairmanPARIS, March 21, 2017 -- (Healthcare Sales & Marketing Network)-- Eyevensys, a private biotechnology company developing its proprietary EyeCET platform, the first non-viral gene expression technology that enables the safe, local, sustained production of ...Biopharmaceuticals, Devices, Ophthalmology, Personnel
Eyevensys, EyeCET, electroporation
- MENLO PARK, Calif., March 20, 2017 -- (Healthcare Sales & Marketing Network)-- Forty Seven Inc., a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company announced today that Mark A. McCamish, M.D., Ph.D., will join the company on May 1 as President and CEO.
Dr. McC...Biopharmaceuticals, Oncology, Personnel
Forty Seven, CD47, immunotherapy
- AUSTIN, Texas, March 20, 2017 -- (Healthcare Sales & Marketing Network) -- Pain Therapeutics, Inc. (PTIE) today announced positive regulatory guidance from a recent meeting with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regarding REMOXY (extended-release...Biopharmaceuticals, Drug Delivery, FDA
Pain Therapeutics, REMOXY, extended-release, oxycodone
- Tradeshows and in-person events are powerful marketing tactics. Read on to learn what to do before, during, and after a tradeshow to drive engagement and sales.Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Laptops are sleek and portable, but a desktop PC might be the better investment for your business.
- Nearly half of all workers say their career has stalled out due to a lack of skills training or certifications.
- Joining us for today’s show is John DiMarco, a Chief Executive Officer who knows a thing or two about setting his sales team up to hit the number. Not all sources of revenue are equal. Today’s topic is setting CEO-driven
Follow @newslocke_sales on Twitter!