- After moving to the U.S. from South Korea, Jae Kim overcame a language barrier and his own personal insecurities to start his Korean barbecue food truck chain, Chi'Lantro.
- HERCULES, CA--(Healthcare Sales & Marketing Network) - Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. ( NYSE : BIO ) and ( NYSE : BIO.B ), a global provider of life science research and clinical diagnostic products, announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreem...Devices, Diagnostics, Mergers & Acquisitions
Bio-Rad Laboratories, RainDance Technologies, droplet, liquid biopsy
- Push marketing. Pull marketing. Content marketing. Social selling. Sales enablement. All are in the playbook that Marketing and Sales use to grow the business via digital channels. Here's what content marketers need to know about their role.Read the full article at MarketingProfs
- Everything you need to know about securing an equipment lease for your business.
- NASHVILLE, Tenn., Jan. 16, 2017 -- (Healthcare Sales & Marketing Network)-- Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc. (CPIX) is pleased to announce the addition of Kenneth J. Krogulski, CFA to its Board of Directors. He is the President and Chief Executive Officer...Biopharmaceuticals, Personnel
- Administration kits to be available in EU markets during the coming monthsEU approval of self-administration follows US approval received in 2014LEIDEN, The Netherlands, January 16, 2017 -- (Healthcare Sales & Marketing Network)-- Pharming Group ...Biopharmaceuticals, Regulatory
Pharming Group, RUCONEST, hereditary angioedema
- NEW YORK: Donald Trump's explicit endorsement via Twitter of a privately held Maine retailer, coupled with campaign donations from a family member, has left marketers wondering how best to deal with being name-checked by the president-elect.Brands...
- LONDON: Food manufacturers are facing a tough time in the UK, as supermarkets streamline their ranges and they need to empower their brands with powerful brand design if they are to avoid being delisted, according to an industry figure.Writing in...
- MANILA:The Philippines has a huge Gen Z population, which will offer new opportunities for marketers in 2017 despite the political and economic uncertainties the country faces, according to an industry figure.Joan Mae Encarnacion, of Ogilvy and...
- BENGALURU: Branded ethnic beverages currently form only a small part of the overall ethnic beverages market in India – and an even smaller proportion of the total soft drinks market – but one investor believes they could outstrip colas...
- NEW YORK: Media plans that include mobile and desktop advertising executed simultaneously with traditional offline media consistently drive greater lift across brand impact metrics than traditional offline media alone, a new study has found.The...
- LAS VEGAS: Amazon believes that Alexa, its digital assistant powered by artificial intelligence, can play a major role outside the home, with the automotive space representing one category that holds out significant potential.C.J. Frost, Principal...
- EUROPE: Advertising delivers a range of benefits – economic, employment and social – to European economies, according to a new study, and industry bodies have used its findings to call for a pause in the flow of restrictions proposed by...
Your marketing strategy should build on insights from the external marketplace while remaining in alignment with the corporate strategy. It requires a choice of which market channels to invest in and which ones to forgo. Marketing’s operational plan must equip
- Today in this post we will demonstrate how to integrate your product strategy with your go-to-market strategy. As a guide to the discussion, download our 10th annual workbook, How to Make Your Number in 2017. Turn to the product strategy Go-to-Market section
- In his last speech as chairman of the FCC, Tom Wheeler defends his controversial open internet rules that prohibit broadband providers from favoring their own services at the expense of their competitors.
- "We cherish her memory," Lucasfilm said in a statement regarding rumors of a digital Carrie Fisher as General or Princess Leia in upcoming films.
- We navigated a pitch-black obstacle course equipped with military-grade night vision technology and Nerf guns.
- Michael Lynton, who led Sony's movie and TV studios during a massive hack in 2014, will become chairman of Snapchat's parent company ahead of its IPO.
- A Guardian report says WhatsApp and its parent Facebook could intercept user messages. Security experts aren't sure it's really a problem.
- The brand-spanking-new Nintendo Switch is coming soon. The big question: is it making it into your shopping cart?
- Campaign to clear charges against the former NSA contractor who leaked information on US surveillance programs says it delivered the petition Friday.
- The home-rental service sees a surge of 15,100 guests planning to stay in the nation's capital next week for the presidential inauguration and Women's March on Washington.
- Student researchers set out to understand what motivates the selfie-obsessed. See if you recognize yourself in one of the three groups of selfie takers they identified.
- More than 25 years have passed, but we're finally catching up with "Twin Peaks" hero Agent Cooper once again.
- After trying (and failing) to describe the tilt-shift effect to a friend recently, I decided to head over to Instagram where there are a ton of great examples.
- A sneak peek? Samsung's new display ad showed off an unnamed phone, but is it the Samsung phone we've all been waiting for?
- A first-person video shows the harrowing moments when a snowboarder is caught in an avalanche and protected by his high-tech backpack.
- Commentary: If Nintendo can't make this work, nobody will.
- The guy responsible for Android, Google's blockbuster mobile phone software, is reportedly coming back with a new consumer hardware company and a new high-end smartphone.
- The plan "on the table" follows statements the Taiwan-based Apple supplier made in December about expanding manufacturing operations into the US.
- It should have been the most unlucky flight ever, but it landed just fine at HEL. Kind of makes you wonder about the passengers...
- With the announcement of HDMI 2.1 and new 48G cables, do you need to upgrade? We go over when and why.
- It's not something you want to leave on all the time, because it also accelerates wear to the car's drive components.
- You can probably guess what some of the most common passwords were in 2016 -- and hackers can too.
- That's a good step for Uber, considering Michigan recently opened the floodgates on self-driving development and deployment.
- On this week's show, we discuss LG's skinny TV and hear what Ron Swanson makes of the tech scene.
- "Back in my day, we had to pay attention to ALL the needles!"
- By the numbers: The "For You Consideration" Oscars video for "Deadpool" bases its worthiness on four pairs of assless chaps and millions of fans.
- Just acquired a business? Here are your next steps to make the transition easier on yourself and the existing company you bought.
- Commentary: Rep. Mike Conaway believes that singing and hacking are both attempts at inserting foreign influence.
- If you're one of the many professionals who blur the line between their work and personal lives, here are some do's and don'ts for managing your schedule.
- Few jobs come with more stress than those where workers are charged with protecting the lives of others.
- Want to own a business without starting one from scratch? Here's where you can find interesting businesses for sale.
- PALO ALTO, Calif. and DARMSTADT, Germany, Jan. 12, 2017 -- (Healthcare Sales & Marketing Network)-- Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, a leading science and technology company, today announced a partnership with Palantir Technologies, developer of the world...Biopharmaceuticals
Merck KGaA, Palantir Technologies
- SANTA ROSA, Calif., Jan. 12, 2017 -- (Healthcare Sales & Marketing Network)-- Osseon announced today that the company has received a new patent for a Steerable and Curvable Cavity Creation System, patent number US 9,510,885. This new device will add to O...Devices
Osseon, Curvable Cavity Creation
Abbott Announces U.S. Launch and First Commercial Use of the New EnSite(TM) Precision Cardiac Mapping SystemABBOTT PARK, Ill., Jan. 12, 2017 -- (Healthcare Sales & Marketing Network)-- Abbott (ABT) announced today the U.S. launch and the first commercial uses of the new EnSite Precision™ cardiac mapping system and Advisor™ FL Circular Mapping Catheter, Sensor ...Devices, Interventional Cardiology, Product Launch
Abbott, EnSite Precision, cardiac mapping, Advisor FL, Circular Mapping Catheter
- Your sales strategy sets direction with an operational plan to achieve revenue growth objectives. It also determines which sales programs you will invest in to accelerate sales efforts, and which programs you will forgo. Evaluate if your sales strategy is a problem, download
- BOSTON: Politicians and their aides make use of many of the techniques and stratagems of the advertising and marketing industry, but the recent presidential election suggests they should pay closer attention to brand relationships, an academic has...
- BOCA RATON, FL: Brands and agencies are still struggling to identify the "right balance of risk and digital involvement", a study from Ipsos Connect suggests.Sherrill Mane, SVP/Head of MAdTech Strategy for Ipsos Connect – a unit of the...
Follow @newslocke_sales on Twitter!